AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-11-06, 23:49   Link #81
Choki
I believe i can fly

I recently saw a copy of Rozen Maiden Traumed Nocturne at a Kino, but its pretty pricey. So if anyone who already had a copy could tell me if its nice enuff before i make any decision of buying.
Choki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-07, 05:27   Link #82
Suigintou ~
~ First Rozen Doll Addict

Send a message via MSN to Suigintou ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choki View Post
I recently saw a copy of Rozen Maiden Traumed Nocturne at a Kino, but its pretty pricey. So if anyone who already had a copy could tell me if its nice enuff before i make any decision of buying.
i have a copy of Traumend Nocturne. It's not so pricley about my case (that anime book there are imported and buyed in a comics & games event for 37,09€). For the contents i'ts beautiful! represent many anime image of main character of Traumed and going to the last pages you will see some Settei (character draw) of them. Afterall they include a single side poster!!
Suigintou ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-07, 08:57   Link #83
vin.dictive

Gahh.. I'm soooo bummed out! 4 months too late! (and the recent new Suigintou model doesn't appeal to me at all)
vin.dictive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-07, 13:13   Link #84
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin.dictive View Post
Gahh.. I'm soooo bummed out! 4 months too late! (and the recent new Suigintou model doesn't appeal to me at all)
why not try the site i gave out before? that site sells pre-paint or non-paint ones but...you gotta for them as it says *coming* soon. I do have another RM resin shoppers page but is on my pc, as i am currently as school. I'll edit or post again if I still have it.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-07, 19:49   Link #85
vin.dictive

Sweet, got the link! Thanks mate. However, how long do I have to wait until this becomes available? Several months I assume? How much extra cash do I have to chip in for a pre-painted resin? Also, are the pre-painted resins done in the workshops right? (done in the 'original' colour scheme as advertised?)

Brroommm... I have asked soo many questions...
Old 2006-11-07, 21:55   Link #86
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Sweet, got the link! Thanks mate. However, how long do I have to wait until this becomes available? Several months I assume? How much extra cash do I have to chip in for a pre-painted resin? Also, are the pre-painted resins done in the workshops right? (done in the 'original' colour scheme as advertised?)

Brroommm... I have asked soo many questions...
I wont say it comes in 100% but I can guess *enough* to satisfy its customers and all. If I'm one of them, I probably wont sell something that is not painted well, because buying one of these simply means you're for quality of the figure itself. However, you might want to ask around or email them or call them and ask them about it.

By the way, I have found the site I mention before. Here is the site: www.Hobbyfan.com. However, they are not pre-paint, you will need to purchase the figure and have someone to do the paint or do the job yourself.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-08, 04:37   Link #87
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
I wont say it comes in 100% but I can guess *enough* to satisfy its customers and all. If I'm one of them, I probably wont sell something that is not painted well, because buying one of these simply means you're for quality of the figure itself. However, you might want to ask around or email them or call them and ask them about it.

By the way, I have found the site I mention before. Here is the site: www.Hobbyfan.com. However, they are not pre-paint, you will need to purchase the figure and have someone to do the paint or do the job yourself.
I've painted and built plastic ships and aircraft, but how does one go about painting those figures?
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-08, 14:46   Link #88
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
My Kanaria figurine should be arriving soon. I'll show you when she arrives.
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 07:38   Link #89
vin.dictive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post
I've painted and built plastic ships and aircraft, but how does one go about painting those figures?
Well, I found this guide. I hope this helps. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan
Pre-painted or your painting 'em?
Old 2006-11-09, 10:13   Link #90
Lost

Quote:
However, how long do I have to wait until this becomes available? Several months I assume?
When a fixed quota of orders are met, the entire order goes to the moulding workshop, which then moulds the required amount of Figurines. So it really depends on how many people want it. Order it first, and wait.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 10:59   Link #91
rei
Nya~ I'm a good actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post
what you think about this Kanaria?

And here a Hina figure
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8...8910986eg2.jpg
Hmm...that Kana fig looks familiar. Very nice Hina fig there.

Eventhough Hina isn't my favourite, I like it. CUTE! ~♥
rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 11:22   Link #92
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rei View Post
Hmm...that Kana fig looks familiar. Very nice Hina fig there.

Eventhough Hina isn't my favourite, I like it. CUTE! ~♥
WHERE IS THAT HINA? GIVE ME THAT HINA! I WANT ONE!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan

Pre-painted or your painting 'em?
Pre painted! I'm pretty sure you have to have sufficient skill painting that sort of thing........and you need to buy all the paints/varnishes.

Oh, and RM-Fan, that is the Kana I am getting.
Old 2006-11-10, 09:03   Link #93
Lost

Talking

My, my... Guess who came in the Mail?

Thank you, grey_moon, she arrived in good condition; tho as you can imagine, she wasnt too happy about the long, dark trip. Look at that shadow across her face. She came out screaming. Oh, the words she used.. you wouldn't want to hear some of the things she said, thats for sure. Of course, there was a liberal sprinkling of chibi-ningyen, ungrateful imp, die and ~Desu. Somehow, "Deathray" crept once into her outbursts.

Thankfully, she settled down once she noticed the other two. Rather, she scuttled away to hide behind my speaker.

Spoiler for save vertical space:

All's well that ends well.

Old 2006-11-10, 09:25   Link #94
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

YES. THEY ARE CUTE.

damn you rich bastards
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 16:16   Link #95
mac_pack

Location: On top of Mount Slecka in the valley of Raccon Don O.
Very cool, Lost. To add to people getting stuff; my Souseiseki Yujin figure just came today as well.

Here's a pic, along with my Suigintou Yujin:

Sorry for the "QUALITY" pictures, but the only camera I have is a cheap ass thing I got free when I bought a printer.
mac_pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 16:46   Link #96
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

well, if i get a BB gun for christamas and a fence post, i could figure out some fun ways to play with the chibi suiseiseki
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 17:07   Link #97
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

I should take pictures of my Kanaria mobile. ^ ^

I love the Unyuu man very much.
Old 2006-11-10, 17:21   Link #98
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_pack View Post
lol i think everyone has this figure besides me but luckily i just ordered one from the net...just need to w8 some agonizing weeks

ooh those chibi keyrings are really cute ^__^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 00:01   Link #99
Cz
Needs more sleep~

LOL, Lost. That made me laugh. Sooo cute. How much were they and where did you buy them from?
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 11:05   Link #100
Lost

^ Suprisingly, I got all three of them for free! Lets see, Shinku and Hinaichigo were given to me by a girl friend. Suiseiseki was air-mailed to me by grey_moon.

As for the figures, the whole set can be ordered online (try HLJ; I think thats what grey_moon did) or, in the case of Shinku and Hina, they were bought individually from a coin-gashapon machine in a local mall. I have a scan of the set; but IS isnt working for me right now, will upload it as soon as I can.

Here
s the link. Unfortunately it seems to be discontinued. T.T