AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-06-28, 00:25   Link #161
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashmaking Zoomatic View Post
Okay, guys. I am a very straight woman, but something about yuri just gets my motors running. I don't know why. Yaoi does nothing for me, though, unless one of them is a trap...
You like cute girls.... but probably not to the point of engaging them in bed?

I love cute girls.. and cute stuffs.... as a completely straight man... I find it weird myself why I get red whenever I see a cute anime girl from the cover of a notebook to a image in an junk food....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 00:27   Link #162
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
It's not all that unusual for a straight man to like attractive women.
Old 2013-06-28, 00:35   Link #163
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
It's not all that unusual for a straight man to like attractive women.
If I say I like the color of your lipstick, or your make-up too dark or I like your dress,,, finds me weird in the eyes of women,,,,
Old 2013-06-28, 01:03   Link #164
Ridwan

Quote:
Okay, guys. I am a very straight woman, but something about yuri just gets my motors running. I don't know why. Yaoi does nothing for me, though, unless one of them is a trap...
Even I had these moments myself.
Old 2013-06-28, 01:17   Link #165
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
Even I had these moments myself.
But you're a man.... >_>
Old 2013-06-28, 02:35   Link #166
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^...but they are traps! :P

As for me, I think it really depends on the context of what you're reading - traps can be used in a variety of ways, resulting in completely different situations.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 02:38   Link #167
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Mmmm.

Delicious traps.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 02:40   Link #168
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Don't be afraid, now. Ya'll start having brain malfunctions when a really good-looking crossplayer comes along. Honestly, since the likelihood of you actually engaging in physical intimacy with them is rather slim, why not just enjoy the eye candy?

Cute girls are cute, even if she's really a boy.
Old 2013-06-28, 04:28   Link #169
NoemiChan
Banned

I have no against traps falling for real girls..... pseudo yuri is welcome....
Old 2013-06-28, 13:24   Link #170
Crashmaking Zoomatic
Umu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Maybe you're less straight than you thought.
This made me giggle, I don't know why.

Quote:
You like cute girls.... but probably not to the point of engaging them in bed?
And I think this probably has a lot to do with it. Cute anime girls are cute, so I can't help it...! They're very pretty, you know. But real girls just don't have the same affect on me, alas.

As far as traps go, they're good in situations with both guys and girls, I think, but a lot of it depends on the personality of the trap. Some types just work better with a specific gender than others. Man. I blame my boyfriend for even making me think of posting on a fetish thread. Before I met him, I'd have probably been like "oooh, cooties!!"
Crashmaking Zoomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 09:01   Link #171
Solafighter
Hige

Fetish thread - Where did that come from, so suddenly.
Old 2013-06-29, 17:37   Link #172
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Man. I blame my boyfriend for even making me think of posting on a fetish thread.
With that avatar and this post.... I think he find it cute... and your reaction's cute...
Old 2013-06-29, 19:09   Link #173
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:

Quote:
And I think this probably has a lot to do with it. Cute anime girls are cute, so I can't help it...! They're very pretty, you know. But real girls just don't have the same affect on me, alas.

I can relate. I love women IRL and have no interest in guys, but I love anime traps/effeminate anime males, and furthermore, I love male kemonomimis. They don't have to be traps or effeminate, either, just so long as they aren't macho and gar and stuff. For some reason, them being kemonomimis with animal ears and tails makes them so appealing to me. I'm especially fond of ones with long hair, but ones with shorter hair I can love, too. Anime bishounen that aren't kemonomimis? I just don't care about them. When browsing Deviant Art, I've come across three female artists that are similar to me. All three are lesbians (so they like women in real life), but they love male kemonomimis and draw them a lot.

For anime characters, I also love female anime characters (virtually every anime has appealing anime girls and/or women), I love female kemonomimis, and I like yuri. But when it comes to anime characters, I'm pansexual. XD

So, Crashmaking Zoomatic, maybe loving anime females and yuri doesn't necessarily make you bi. Most furries don't have the hots for animals in real life, you know? A lot of lolicons and shotacons would never dream of being with minors IRL, either.

Last edited by Urzu 7; 2013-06-29 at 19:47.
Urzu 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 03:44   Link #174
DorkingtonPugsly

I kinda like a lot of things, fetish and all. I guess to start off with the usual things like stockings, tights, pantyhose, all that. I love meaty thighs, butts, anal stuff, arm pits, saliva, scat, urine, I love traps, sweat, bodypaint, futanari, and some others I'll leave unmentioned.
And there's something about vampires and blood that's really arousing. The sucking of blood and various things. Since a very very young age that's been a thing... So autovampirism/vampirism.
I do like femdom, strong, full-figured women who can seduce easily. I go both ways but I'm an M, generally...
Old 2013-07-01, 04:26   Link #175
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly
I guess to start off with the usual things like stockings, tights, pantyhose, all that. I love meaty thighs, butts, anal stuff, arm pits, saliva, scat, urine, I love traps, sweat, bodypaint, futanari, and some others I'll leave unmentioned.
What could possibly be unmentionable at this point!?

I kid, you're one of the bravest on this thread.

So I guess since I don't want to lose, I'll confess my most unmentionable fetish...that I know of.

Spoiler for If you want to keep your illusion of a pure, innocent Hasumi...:
Old 2013-07-01, 06:22   Link #176
Dr. Casey

Is that a fetish Emi from Katawa Shoujo awakened you to?
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 06:27   Link #177
HasuMasu
*Artist

No actually, wait, how do you know I played that? AND HER ROUTE SPECIFICALLY!?

I awakened to it after watching a documentary on prosthetics on a plane ride...somewhere, I don't remember really where I was going but it happened not so long ago.
Old 2013-07-01, 06:31   Link #178
Dr. Casey

Visitor Message convo of yours with synaesthetic. I have a radar that seeks out fellow KS fans.

Interesting... I've never heard of that kind of fetish before. Pretty neat how almost anything can have some kind of sexual appeal.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 06:43   Link #179
HasuMasu
*Artist

Humans have fucked practically every living thing they can get their hands on.

And in the case of dildos/fleshlights, non-living things.

There's a saying that if aliens/ghosts/Bigfoot/etc. existed, or in the case of aliens, have been to Earth, there'd be websites about having sex with them.

Greenpeace may or may not approve this message.
Old 2013-07-05, 02:26   Link #180
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
I can relate. I love women IRL and have no interest in guys, but I love anime traps/effeminate anime males, and furthermore, I love male kemonomimis. They don't have to be traps or effeminate, either, just so long as they aren't macho and gar and stuff. For some reason, them being kemonomimis with animal ears and tails makes them so appealing to me. I'm especially fond of ones with long hair, but ones with shorter hair I can love, too. Anime bishounen that aren't kemonomimis? I just don't care about them. When browsing Deviant Art, I've come across three female artists that are similar to me. All three are lesbians (so they like women in real life), but they love male kemonomimis and draw them a lot.

For anime characters, I also love female anime characters (virtually every anime has appealing anime girls and/or women), I love female kemonomimis, and I like yuri. But when it comes to anime characters, I'm pansexual. XD

So, Crashmaking Zoomatic, maybe loving anime females and yuri doesn't necessarily make you bi. Most furries don't have the hots for animals in real life, you know? A lot of lolicons and shotacons would never dream of being with minors IRL, either.
1) Renji from EF and Haruka from Yosuga no Sora are pretty much my favourite visual novel adaptation protagonists.
2) One of my "never seem to get around to actually writing it" story ideas has a somewhat feminine teenage boy with fox ears as the main/POV character.

I am, as far as I can tell, a straight male. So yeah.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote