great vol 3 is done! thanks zzhk
Old 2013-07-28, 16:52   Link #382
AkitoW013

Thanks for vol 3 zzhk !
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 17:24   Link #383
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Does anyone feel weird about how volume 3 ended? Or is it just me?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 17:39   Link #384
Yami no Ou
まおう

hmm i don't know,I don't feel it weird at all,anyway how do you say so? I have no idea so maybe if you pointed it out I'll get it too
Old 2013-07-28, 17:42   Link #385
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
hmm i don't know,I don't feel it weird at all,anyway how do you say so? I have no idea so maybe if you pointed it out I'll get it too
I give it 5 more posts then I will reveal it. Reread volume 3 again, you'll probably get what I am talking about.
Old 2013-07-28, 22:17   Link #386
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Thank you zzhk! That battle was epic and what they did to Fabio or whatever is name is was cruel but hey Hisui don't give a f*** but I think rushella is starting to come around and he's starting to accept that well start getting out the harem numbers lol
Old 2013-07-28, 23:45   Link #387
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

That was an awesome moment with Hisui, the guy sure knows how to make an entrance or exit in style xD thanks for the tl zzhk, that part with Touko being afraid of heights was too funny. Also @ReaperxKingx it did feel like there wasn't a conclusion, it's missing a scene with the vampire guy screaming in a lab or something? It did seem more like an ending on a comic strip and not a ln but still a funny ending.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 00:56   Link #388
zzhk
Summary Machine

I think Hisui spelled out the guy's fate plenty enough already.

Anyway, it seems like the cliched answer to Rushella's origins is that she's somehow Miraluka's reincarnation. I hope the author provides a more creative twist, but that's the way it looks currently.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 01:19   Link #389
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post

Anyway, it seems like the cliched answer to Rushella's origins is that she's somehow Miraluka's reincarnation. I hope the author provides a more creative twist, but that's the way it looks currently.
So I'm not the only one that thought this while reading vol 3.

I mean, I always had the feeling that she was connected to Miraluka after we learn more about her. But this vol totally screm Rushella= Miraluka reincarnation.

Though, I do wonder how Hisui would react if this is the case.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 04:00   Link #390
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Wow. I actually feel sorry for the vampire bastard. Humans really are scary, with their stupid victim complex and their bias view of things especially when it concerns other intelligent beings...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 04:08   Link #391
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:

If that's the case then I find that a bit worrying because it sounds like a Rushella end is guaranteed at this rate...prematurely. I don't really like her as a character admittingly because she just frustrates me to no end, and the first girl formula is definitely the most simple and easy plot device since it doesn't really acquire that much work in terms of character build up.

I'm hoping for a Eruru end because she's one of the reasons why I'm enjoying the series, but to me looks hopeless. Mei is fun, but she's nothing but a tool used for enriching fanservice in a comical subtext. She's a hot and sexy character admittingly, but she doesn't really strike me as end girl material.

Granted I haven't read all of volume 3 yet, as I just finished too, but the romance pacing in this series seems that thought wasn't really put into it as much. I'm enjoying the series, but the romance aspect isn't really clicking with me...for now.

Well off to volume 3 now!
Old 2013-07-29, 04:18   Link #392
Yami no Ou
まおう

oh I've felt the same way too regarding Rushella being Miraluka's reincarnation since volume 2 and after reading volume 3 I think that she is really Miraluka's reincarnation now
Old 2013-07-29, 05:37   Link #393
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:

Yea I saw that coming too I really hope he does what you say and puts a twist in the plot. Cause I actually want Eruru to be at the top of them harem if he chooses to have one but if not I want her to be winner lol
Old 2013-07-29, 07:15   Link #394
Trung-t-rung

Why do you guys think Rushella is Mirakula's reincarnation ?
Could you give me some clues ?
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 07:17   Link #395
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Why do you guys think Rushella is Mirakula's reincarnation ?
Could you give me some clues ?
All volumes up to three are translated bro just go read em on BT
Old 2013-07-29, 08:32   Link #396
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
That was an awesome moment with Hisui, the guy sure knows how to make an entrance or exit in style xD thanks for the tl zzhk, that part with Touko being afraid of heights was too funny. Also @ReaperxKingx it did feel like there wasn't a conclusion, it's missing a scene with the vampire guy screaming in a lab or something? It did seem more like an ending on a comic strip and not a ln but still a funny ending.
No, not the Vampire conclusion. Touko's conclusion was a little off if you look at it from the Harem's prospective. Remember the success the girls had in chapter 4 in volume 3. If Eruru didn't show up, I think everyone knows what would have happen.

I am surprise to see the girls give up that great asset so easily. They bound Touko to the school instead of her going freely (most likely just stick around Hisui all the time). Hisui got a lot of resistance in him so having someone make half of his body immobilize is a big thing for the girls.
Old 2013-07-29, 09:10   Link #397
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Just finish reading vol 3, and biggest mystery I found in this LN is not wherever Rushella is Miraluka's reincarnation or not, but who's heart, that Hisui current have originally belong to?
Cause clearly the scar on his chest and how Miraluka sacrificing herself just make his heart beats again, Indicated he was either dead or dying before before some how getting the heart transplant. (This is all speculation, and Hisui might not have under go heart transplant).

Anyway I am looking for to reading vol 4 when it out.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 09:14   Link #398
Soji

mike211@ Good point.
There is many route for this....hell as far we know the whole process, the one about the heart is the thing that not only save him but made Rushella as well.(of course if we right about Rushella = Miraluka's reincarnation).

But I agree with you about vol 4. I looking foward to read that one(just from what we see in the illustrations).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 09:21   Link #399
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

How does a vampire get reincarnated, I didn't see that coming at all, guess I need to read more lns.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 09:47   Link #400
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I am surprise to see the girls give up that great asset so easily. They bound Touko to the school instead of her going freely (most likely just stick around Hisui all the time). Hisui got a lot of resistance in him so having someone make half of his body immobilize is a big thing for the girls.
Under normal circumstances, any of the girls can overpower and subdue Hisui on their own. So no, I don't really think they need or want an extra voyeur when they make advances towards Hisui.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
If that's the case then I find that a bit worrying because it sounds like a Rushella end is guaranteed at this rate...prematurely.

I'm enjoying the series, but the romance aspect isn't really clicking with me...for now.
Given the name of the series, it's hard to imagine any other ending... And given Rushella's personality, sharing doesn't seem like an option.

In any case, Hisui is still currently in the "unwanted harem" phase. Otherwise, Mei would have won a long time ago.

I do agree that the romance is rather lacking. Sure, there's ecchi and there are harem hijinks, but some of the girls fall for Hisui too easily without much development. Eruru is probably the only girl who shows any complexity in character and even then, she's still prone to unreasonable displays of violence.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire