Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-24, 05:15   Link #19521
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Good ole Mizore just don't give a shit one way or another. She'll be stalking Tsukune till he's old and gray...
That's why I like her so much compared to the other girls (tho I still think the prank on Kurumu was in bad taste).
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 09:15   Link #19522
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I had a dream last night, where Tsukune flew off from where they are, went to Moka, and tore up the place and saved her. No time wasted.
Old 2011-03-24, 09:20   Link #19523
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I had a dream last night, where Tsukune flew off from where they are, went to Moka, and tore up the place and saved her. No time wasted.
Altho I won't comment on how weird it might be to dream about a series you favor, but I wonder if Moka and Tsukune did something else to tear up the place after he saved her
Old 2011-03-24, 10:12   Link #19524
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune is gonna rip Fairy Tale apart, he is totally god now
Old 2011-03-24, 10:35   Link #19525
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
*whacks Shinso Tsukune with a large blunt object several times*

what have I said before about getting ahead of yourself? Besides, Tsukune's nowhere even close to Alucard, and that guy was about as close to a god as this series as gotten... yes, I know you're all excited with the transformation, but let's not be too hasty now, shall we?

Besides, controlled power is usually greater than pure berserkness, in most series...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 11:00   Link #19526
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
*whacks Shinso Tsukune with a large blunt object several times*

what have I said before about getting ahead of yourself? Besides, Tsukune's nowhere even close to Alucard, and that guy was about as close to a god as this series as gotten... yes, I know you're all excited with the transformation, but let's not be too hasty now, shall we?

Besides, controlled power is usually greater than pure berserkness, in most series...
*dodges each one effortlessly*

I'm not getting ahead of myself at all, none of us are, me mentioning that Tsukune is "god" is another way of saying that he is very powerful and yes in Tsukune's current form hes about as close as to being like Alucard as hes going to get before the transformation is complete, he will be a Shinso like no other born from a human body...

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-03-24 at 11:11.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 11:12   Link #19527
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Well , since ep 1 we all know the pairing Moka x Tsukune.

Anyway , for Tsukune , did he just beat the crap out of Tohofuai :O
touhou Fuhai mentioned that he used up most of his power during the ritual so he was already quite weak when Tsukune became overpowered
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 11:57   Link #19528
Chris38

On the topic of Tsukune's latest transformation I still think that he is partially human, since I don't think that the Holy Lock has been fully broken...

After all, if it did, then there would be no way for Tsukune to regain his sanity, without the Holy Lock, since up until now, Tsukune hadn't underwent any developments aimed at the stabilization of his vampire / Shinso abilities... which, means that, probably until the time when Tsukune regains control over his body, after transforming into his current form I think that Tsukune still needs to depend on the Holy Lock to contain his human consciousness.

Naturally it means that the Holy Lock hasn't been fully broken yet, since it is still needed to contain Tsukune's human personality. In my opinion what the human ritual did is change the balance between Tsukune's human and vampire elements, causing Tsukune's body to become more vampire like in the process, but I don't think that Tsukune has completely transformed into a Shinso vampire yet.

At the same time it means that Tsukune still needs a lot of developments, before he will be able to reach the full extent of his Shinso vampire abilities.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 13:18   Link #19529
Tachibana
タチバナ

But he will definitely have a Shinso Vampire body once the transformation is complete...

With Akasha's Shinso blood and Touhou's youki flowing through Tsukune, i can't imagine how strong he is at the moment in his current semi-complete form.....
Old 2011-03-24, 13:23   Link #19530
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Shinji Ikari disagrees with you!
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 14:02   Link #19531
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
But he will definitely have a Shinso Vampire body once the transformation is complete...

With Akasha's Shinso blood and Touhou's youki flowing through Tsukune, i can't imagine how strong he is at the moment in his current semi-complete form.....
I think that a single statement is enough as a reply to you:

It doesn't matter how much strength you have if you are unable to control the power within you. and currently I don't think that Tsukune has a lot of control over his powers , and it remains unknown how much control over his abilities Tsukune is going to have once he regains control over his body.

In other words another description that confirms what I said above comes from Inner Moka's statement in chapter 21 of the second season:

Strength is the power to follow through with you're feelings. If you don't fallow through with you're noble feelings then it's no different then nonsense. Power without feelings is meaningless. - meaning that no matter how much power Tsukune has in his current form, it's meaningless if Tsukune isn't able to control that power and currently it remains unknown, how much control over his powers Tsukune is going to have once he regains his human sanity...
Old 2011-03-24, 15:04   Link #19532
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, i know Tsukune's power is going to be out of control because of his current form, but i wonder if we will witness it's destructive potential next chapter, but he no doubt has a lot of it released at the moment.

This is going to be a long wait for Ch41, but it's worth it.....
Old 2011-03-24, 23:41   Link #19533
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Well, on the bright side, we have less than a month left for the chapter, IIRC... of course, then we're going to have to wait about a month and a half after that, I believe

Old 2011-03-25, 00:00   Link #19534
Chris38

Quote:
Well, on the bright side, we have less than a month left for the chapter, IIRC... of course, then we're going to have to wait about a month and a half after that, I believe
I think that you have gotten something wrong Magin, since the Jump Square magazine won't be released on the 4th of April, but on the 21st of April - in a double issue of the magazine, and after that we will go back to a normal schedule of when the next magazine is going to be released, unless further announcements are going to be made.

Basically we still need to wait one month, before chapter 41 is going to be released. .
Old 2011-03-25, 00:38   Link #19535
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah Chris38 is right, this is nothing more than a delay, after April 21st than we will get back on the normal schedule again.
Old 2011-03-25, 00:49   Link #19536
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Not quite- I believe the May and June issues are being combined; i.e. both the release we'd normally get in April and the release we get in May are going to be in the same issue, not to mention that it will only be in the the July (June release) issue that we'll be on track... and double issues tend to only have one chapter instead of two of a series. So, brace yourselves for some long waiting

and as for less than a month... well, remember that today is the 25th (24th still if you live on the west coast)

Old 2011-03-25, 02:31   Link #19537
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment

Well, that was quite an episode. I already got tired of reading #39 again and again and again and again.

So basically Tsukune went OP after his lock broke. I kind of saw that coming: 109th needle is deadliest you can't survive it durr. Then by the skin of his ass he goes to the next level. Still, I was more interested in other's reactions. If I would have to, I'd say they pair Gin with Kurumu and Mizore starts chillin' with Moka and Tsukune once they move to a mansion on some backwater Siberian mountain with grizzlies. And vodka.
Old 2011-03-25, 02:57   Link #19538
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

speaking of delays will there be delays on the manga US licensed versions?
Old 2011-03-25, 04:01   Link #19539
Chris38

Well, going back to the topic of Tsukune, I think that the recent developments suggests that Tsukune already isn't a human anymore, even if until the latest chapter came out, Tsukune's body still partially retained it's humanity - and probably still does, although to a lesser extent then it did earlier...

After all considering what Tohou Fuhai has said in chapter 40, when Tsukune's berserk side emerged, the instincts and nature of a vampire are already a part of what Tsukune is, but because of the fact that Tsukune wasn't born as a vampire he had no way of controlling the instincts and nature that vampires have, and that's the reason why Tsukune had to depend on the Holy Lock to contain that part of Tsukune's being...

Of course now that Tsukune's body has become more vampire like, he shouldn't have that many problems with using his vampire powers, provided that Tsukune is going to find someway to take control over his vampire nature and instincts - since, if he dosen't Tsukune is going to end up like Alucard did, but that is something that the next few chapters are going to be about...
Old 2011-03-25, 04:08   Link #19540
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Food for thought: What if Tsukune didn't actually go insane and him holding Fuhai-sensei isn't cuz he beat him up but because he simply collapsed and Tsukune wants to take him somewhere to recover? His body transformation is simply the result of him not having full control over his power just yet but I'm thinking it could be possible that Tsukune is still himself atm.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire