AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-04, 07:29   Link #41
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Apparently, this week there are a few spelling mistakes in the manga...make sure to wait for the HisshouBuraiKen translation before commenting on the plot line, as he needs to interpolate the mistakes into actual sense

Kishi (or the person who types the words) really messed up this weeks manga
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 07:43   Link #42
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirtual View Post
If Tsunade can't even take on 1 of the Pains, while Ero-Sennin took out as much as he did while fighting all of them, then I will be really disapointed.

But seeing how Kunoichi are always worthless in Kishis story telling, I almost see her going all out on 1 of the pains and only barely making it out alive.
Thats kinda unfair...for one Jiraiya was an offensive ninja while Tsunade is medical, they're outlook in fights is completly different; Jiraiya does the damage, Tsunade for all it's worth heals them. They're both as useful in the general scheme of things, but one is going to beat the other and 9/10 i'd say physical > healer.

I also think, but dont quote me, that Jiraiya was said to be the strongest of the sennin? I know Oro was the genius but im sure someone said it, that from his hard word he became the strongest....could be well off tho.

Also the pain she's going against has the power to manipulate gravity (or mass?) and with her only showing us taijutsu from her only fight, she cant get close to him, unless she takes him by suprise when he's alone, or during his cooldown period.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 08:02   Link #43
Pentium
Uchiha

Tsunade got owned by Kabuto so what chance does she have against Pain? It was said that Jaraiya should of been Hokage cause he was the strongest but lacked the discipline that a Hokage needs...

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 08:25   Link #44
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentium View Post
Tsunade got owned by Kabuto so what chance does she have against Pain? It was said that Jaraiya should of been Hokage cause he was the strongest but lacked the discipline that a Hokage needs...
There is an explanation... remember Tsunade's phobia and how Kabuto used it against her.
Old 2008-12-04, 09:40   Link #45
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
And just a little sidenote.. His ability with kagebushin... refined over his time away... is a large part of what has served him thus far in shippuuden.. with KB hax, solution to FRS development.. and maybe even sage mode.. so i guess the speed of progression is a combination.. of KB hax and outside sources driving him to succeed.
Well put. His KB hax is almost as bad as sharingan. It's not a hard concept to wrap my head around, it's just that it has little finesse. For all intents and purposes naruto's been coming up with useless powers and jutsu despite Jirya saying he would prevent this. While characters around him are capable of things he should be to do/match such as:

Killer bee-Jinkuri mode> 4 tails
Sasuke -Kirin> FRS
Itachi -Exploding KB> naruto KB
Killer bee>Genjutsu>Naruto . . .

So as not to be all negative, but it seems like naruto is still perfecting all of these jutsu still so they might turn out to be bad ass all at once (which would be cool ) but the only thing that angers me is that he's getting so much stronger in such a short amount of time, but he should already be this strong after 2 years (kinda like sasuke).
Old 2008-12-04, 10:21   Link #46
Pentium
Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
There is an explanation... remember Tsunade's phobia and how Kabuto used it against her.
Has she been cured of this "phobia"? If not shes gonna get owned!

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 12:13   Link #47
naruske

does pain know of her phobia?
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 12:20   Link #48
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Has she been cured of this "phobia"? If not shes gonna get owned!
Yes, when she fought Oro, and how do you think she summoned Katsuyu anyway?

Besides that, the Tsunade that fought Kabuto was a Tsunade out of Shape and that had abandoned her Nindo, now she is going to fight to protect Konoha as the Hokage, so you are going to see a lot of new things from Tsunade.

I actually like Tsunade a lot (maybe is the bobiies) So I wouldn’t want her to be killed of by Pain (it would also be too much that Pain kills 2 Sanin on his own).

And BTW, It was never mentioned that Jiriaya was the strongest when the Advisor tought of him as the new Hokage.
Old 2008-12-04, 12:26   Link #49
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu View Post
Killer bee-Jinkuri mode> 4 tails
Sasuke -Kirin> FRS
Itachi -Exploding KB> naruto KB
Killer bee>Genjutsu>Naruto . . .
Kirin is definitely not stronger than Naruto's Wind Rasengan, even at 50% completion. However it is much more useful since once its setup its an instant attack.
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 13:57   Link #50
ChronoReverse

Quote:
First let's ignore the silly anime sequence where Orochimaru got punched over and over by Tsunade.

In the manga, Tsunade pretty much ended the battle in two strokes. One punch to Orochimaru. One massive death stab from above to Manda.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 15:09   Link #51
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Not exactly. God Pein has one weakness: there's a small window each time he uses his power until he can use again. Basically, to land a hit on him, the first attack has to be a feint to get him to use his deflecting power, followed by an immediate follow-up attack during the opening. Kakashi, Chouji and Chouza successfully caught God Pein off-guard with that tactic, but Demon Pein blocked the blow. I'm sure Pein's not stupid. Tsunade would probably have a hell of a time trying to make an opening, but with her, all it might take is one hit.

Tsunade has two things going for her: first, Chouji will provide her with info about Pein's powers and weakness (so she won't have to figure out the hard way like Kakashi did). Second, Demon Pein most likely won't be around to be a bodyguard/meat shield for God Pein.
But what i said is that she cannot win with using taijutsu as her primary power, she needsto use advanced ninjutsu. I agree that she has to create an opening, but for that she will have to show serious ninjutsu powers. Genjutsu is out of question i think, because Kakashi said that unlike Tsunade Sakura also has genjutsu talent so i assume Tsunade does not have. I can imagine that Tsunade uses advanced ninjutsu including summons and elemental jutsu and kage bunshin to create an opening where Pain finds himself in a situation where he just used up his power and Tsunade appears right next to him and lands a fatal blow.

Also we must consider that when Tsunade fought against Kabuto and Orochimaru she was at her lowest ever level because she gave up being a ninja many years ago and also had her problem with blood. But it was 3 years ago and she most likely trained herself and maybe even invented new jutsu after she was made hokage, she had the time to train with Sakura and most importantly she is one of those who were changed by Naruto. And we know very well that people changed by Naruto are magically upgraded to be much stronger
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 17:52   Link #52
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Genjutsu is out of question i think, because Kakashi said that unlike Tsunade Sakura also has genjutsu talent so i assume Tsunade does not have.
That doesn't mean that Tsunade doesn't have any genjutsu attacks though. It just means that Sakura was originally a genjutsu type and is expected to grow stronger in this area as she ages. Where as Tsunade seems to be primarily a healer/ taijutsu.
Just look at Jiraya, no genjutsu skills, but he was able to augment himself with it by summoning the toads.
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 18:05   Link #53
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
But what i said is that she cannot win with using taijutsu as her primary power, she needsto use advanced ninjutsu. I agree that she has to create an opening, but for that she will have to show serious ninjutsu powers. Genjutsu is out of question i think, because Kakashi said that unlike Tsunade Sakura also has genjutsu talent so i assume Tsunade does not have. I can imagine that Tsunade uses advanced ninjutsu including summons and elemental jutsu and kage bunshin to create an opening where Pain finds himself in a situation where he just used up his power and Tsunade appears right next to him and lands a fatal blow.

Also we must consider that when Tsunade fought against Kabuto and Orochimaru she was at her lowest ever level because she gave up being a ninja many years ago and also had her problem with blood. But it was 3 years ago and she most likely trained herself and maybe even invented new jutsu after she was made hokage, she had the time to train with Sakura and most importantly she is one of those who were changed by Naruto. And we know very well that people changed by Naruto are magically upgraded to be much stronger
The forbidden scroll Naruto has stolen once...
... the Hokage has access to that and I think the 3rd invented many of these jutsu, but he also learned a lot from that scroll. I can also imagine the seal of the death god to be listed in that scroll.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 18:21   Link #54
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
Also the pain she's going against has the power to manipulate gravity (or mass?) and with her only showing us taijutsu from her only fight, she cant get close to him, unless she takes him by suprise when he's alone, or during his cooldown period.
Okay, I probably missed something...but why does everyone say shes going to be versing the gravity controlling Pain...?
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 18:23   Link #55
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Okay, I probably missed something...but why does everyone say shes going to be versing the gravity controlling pain...?
At the end of this recent chapter (427) Nagato Pain approachs Tsunade. So, next chapter or soon after there will some sort of confrontation between Tsunade and at least Nagato Pain, if not all the active Pain bodies.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 18:39   Link #56
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
At the end of this recent chapter (427) Nagato Pain approachs Tsunade. So, next chapter or soon after there will some sort of confrontation between Tsunade and at least Nagato Pain, if not all the active Pain bodies.
Well said. I don't think Tsunade stands a chance against all of Pain's bodies. That's just unimaginable to me.

How about she quits? In the right moment, this one-eyed coward can come out and flex his muscles. A few seconds later he's burned by Amaterasu.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 21:02   Link #57
mayhem

i see a theme of where sasuke will have to battle someone of close relation to him at the end...madara....anad naruto will have to battle some one of close relation jiraya's student or it could even be someone of even closer relation to naruto himself in pein

I think there is a possible reunion between naruto and sasuke senju and uchiha once again reunited to fight the other uchiha and senju, madara and pein. Ying and yang sorta

Don't hate on me... I'm just thinking outloud.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 21:09   Link #58
Rophagus

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
you meant yahiko pain, right?

about the fight, i believe tsunade can win but more about that next week...hopefully
Rophagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 21:21   Link #59
Mists

This all feels a bit rushed and it's almost at a point in the story where it doesn't make sense for Kakashi to come back and that he's truly dead.

I'm so confused on the direction Kishi is bringing this. Are the Pains going to go down 1-by-1 but taking other people with them? There's too much going on and it leads to the question, why didn't Pain do this before...or...? Why didn't Pain use his powers to clone everyone in Akatsuki and use them to attack 1 village?

I hope there is more plot coming this way than utter nonsense
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 22:24   Link #60
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
This all feels a bit rushed and it's almost at a point in the story where it doesn't make sense for Kakashi to come back and that he's truly dead.

I'm so confused on the direction Kishi is bringing this. Are the Pains going to go down 1-by-1 but taking other people with them? There's too much going on and it leads to the question, why didn't Pain do this before...or...? Why didn't Pain use his powers to clone everyone in Akatsuki and use them to attack 1 village?

I hope there is more plot coming this way than utter nonsense
I think we will see with the counterattack from konoha that pain is insanely powerful... but he lacks the ability to conquer it... with kishi showing team guy outside of the village it does explain why we havent seen the best of the best defend konoha yet (besides kakashi)... however now we are seeing the reinforcements arrive...

Furthermore... Itachi was a big part of why akatsuki never made a move on konoha... and with Jiraiya still alive, they probably didnt have enough power to take konoha... they were strong... but lets face it.. from what we have seen, only itachi, madara and pain even stand a chance vs a sannin... especially Jiraiya... and madara even admitted it himself... they aren't strong enough yet to take konoha...
and as for the clones.. although effective.. I'm not sure 30 percent clones would do much to the might of the strongest ninja village in the narutoverse....
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote