AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Old 2003-11-28, 17:24   Link #21
primitiveone
Happy Go Lucky ^O^

And, How did your search go? Do you know if there is going to be a Getbackers Season 2?
primitiveone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-06, 05:41   Link #22
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

um, so does anyone know when the next FMP season coming out? hopefully within two months?

i mean, what was the time span inbetween FMP1 and fumu, can we expect the same wait?
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-06, 08:54   Link #23
Maveric
Aimai 3 cm

Send a message via AIM to Maveric
2 months? What are you talking about? FMP! came out last year, while FMP?F came out just recently. We may have to wait until next fall at the very least.
Maveric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 16:13   Link #24
I)ark-I)eath
EnI)eR I)ark I)eath

wonder how long the third series(hope fully would come) would be?
I)ark-I)eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 16:23   Link #25
evrpunk53
Webhost/Distro :)

WEll i have some info ( i dont weather or not its true) my friend told me this before he shipped out for the navy and hes pretty good with insides of fansubs and know alot of raw providers and what not in japan and he said that because FMP? F and of course FMP did and are doing so well and they have wanted to continue with it being either a another season or just adding on it cause the anime didnt really follow totally out and finish like the manga so hopefully we will see something in the next couple months because they are suppose be trying to bring out new episodes since it did so well

(dont get mad at me if this isnt true :P)
evrpunk53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-31, 03:07   Link #26
PSX
SCEI

Send a message via ICQ to PSX Send a message via AIM to PSX Send a message via MSN to PSX Send a message via Yahoo to PSX
wow, soo much stuff i dont know, sux bein under a rock for soo long <sigh>
PSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 18:06   Link #27
donna8157

Manga?

I know that there are manga scans and translations out there for Naruto. But I was wondering if they had the same thing for Full Metal Panic! ? I would love to read them!
donna8157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 19:17   Link #28
I)ark-I)eath
EnI)eR I)ark I)eath

i bet there are scans...just not translated....OH WELL....i have the mangas! currently waiting for vol 3...
I)ark-I)eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 17:59   Link #29
Kao
Anime Fiend

Send a message via AIM to Kao Send a message via Yahoo to Kao
Full Metal Panic! (TV) Season 2

I believe that the second TV series of FMP! has begun airing in January. If I run into any Informative sites I'll let you know.
Kao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 18:41   Link #30
cheez
duh?

Send a message via ICQ to cheez Send a message via AIM to cheez
There's no way that would be true, considering that FMP! was wildly popular, and it's currently March. Fansub groups would be all up ons if another season of FMP! were airing.
cheez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 18:51   Link #31
Kao
Anime Fiend

?

Yeah,, I could be wrong..
Old 2004-03-15, 19:35   Link #32
Sh1ka9on

Send a message via MSN to Sh1ka9on
Quote:
Originally Posted by primitiveone
And, How did your search go? Do you know if there is going to be a Getbackers Season 2?
Is there such a thing? I wouldn't mind watching that bein' a GB fan.
Isn't there a site on the tv tokyo site where they tell you what new seasons or shows they are going to air?
Old 2004-03-31, 17:13   Link #33
Knive$
FMP! Fan!

Send a message via AIM to Knive$ Send a message via MSN to Knive$
Hi guys first post ever! heh...
I need to know when the next series of full metal panic is coming out, I've read all your posts and there very helpful. I'll keep checking to see the new news hehe. Thanks
Knive$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 03:39   Link #34
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Skeptic

I've already read the post way back (on their site) and I know that there's more, but is there really all that much left to be explained in a 3rd season? I know FMP1 is based off the first manga and Fumoffu is based off the 2nd, chibi one, but I think the major premises were covered in the novels, and I belive the scope of the anime dealt mainly with Souske and the Arbalest, not with the Whispered in depth...

Not to say I wouldn't mind a season 3. Currently FMP! is my fav mecha (if u can really consider it that) anime.

For me, the challenge was trying to decide who was cuter, Chidori or Tessa...
Ambience Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 18:40   Link #35
SpaceCowboy

Send a message via MSN to SpaceCowboy
I heard a few rumours about a third series of FMP! a while back.

I haven't seen any definite information about if/when the third series will air.

It seems unlikely that the season aired in Jan. There would have been some more concrete info.

Is there an official site for the entire FMP! scope (Mangas and Series), in English preferably?

If there is a thrid series of FMP! its likely to be more like the original series (let's hope there's some more mecha ).

Other than that, we'll just have to wait and see what comes up.
SpaceCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 05:05   Link #36
Kero Gunsou
ロリが大好きな男

I don't see that happening anytime soon because there's not much left to cover. FMP season 1 + FMP Fumoffu pretty much went over all the full-length novels and the short stories published in Dragon Magazine(with the exception of one or two short side stories and the last full-length novel). Anything left over was pretty much covered in the manga(from what I saw in vol1~5).

Our only hope is if the studio will do a 13 eps TV or 4~5ep OVA for the last full-length novel if the demand is there.

Last edited by Kero Gunsou; 2004-05-03 at 05:33.
Kero Gunsou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 15:18   Link #37
Suki

Fmp!!

Should would we be hearing something about season 3 anytime soon because ADV just announce that had receive the liscense to FMP? since both seriers was popular I don't why that wouldn't make season 3 to follow FMP!(SEASON ONE)
Suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 20:36   Link #38
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki
Should would we be hearing something about season 3 anytime soon because ADV just announce that had receive the liscense to FMP? since both seriers was popular I don't why that wouldn't make season 3 to follow FMP!(SEASON ONE)
There are several threads already made on that topic. They should be somewhere in this FMP forum.
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-04, 13:44   Link #39
Kao
Anime Fiend

Talking It is offical

Fullmetal Panic 3? (2004-08-02 19:19:02)
According to Japanese fansite Fullmeta.com, an official announcement regarding a 3rd Full Metal Panic anime will be made in the September issue of Dragon Magazine. Yasuhiro Takemoto is said to be the director, but not other details are available. Source: Animenation

straight from
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/
Old 2004-08-09, 04:37   Link #40
.Charo.

There is a novel

I was bored all this summer so i pretty much turned to an "otaku" from what my brother say's lol, but I stumbbled on a novel that fallowed after the first series and goes in depth with the characters backgrounds. There are also some new characters like
Spoiler:

Intrested, no? haha honestly I didn't want to read it but I couldn't resist so enough with the chit-chat the site is

http://www.boku-tachi.net/pr_fmp.html

pokey dokes hope you enjoy! -Charo

Last edited by .Charo.; 2004-08-09 at 05:07. Reason: spoiler tags..
.Charo. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
there is a god!