AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-12-20, 09:05   Link #1001
Forgetful_Duck
Dame Ningen

I love futami san too, but the theres just not enough guys to go around.

Sakino is gonna be letf out...
Forgetful_Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 09:10   Link #1002
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
"Friend, let us ally against the Anti-Futami-san League!"
Come believers of Futami and join the F.R.L bring your own pitch fork Ill supply the fire

Futami Reform League
Old 2007-12-20, 09:37   Link #1003
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
If kazuki dumps futami...gin sama would be paying him a visit
I think this is pretty much the only thing I'm certain about this series...kazuki x futami

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 09:42   Link #1004
GoldAlchemist
Yamada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetful_Duck View Post
I love futami san too, but the theres just not enough guys to go around.

Sakino is gonna be letf out...
Yay, someone who actually speaks my language!

Why no love for Sakino? She's warm and friendly and knows how to play ball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
If kazuki dumps futami...gin sama would be paying him a visit
I think this is pretty much the only thing I'm certain about this series...kazuki x futami
Are you sure Gin-sama would do it? Because in a lot of ways, i think Futami felt like Shinku.

Last edited by GoldAlchemist; 2007-12-20 at 09:55.
GoldAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 09:44   Link #1005
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldAlchemist View Post
Yay, someone who actually speaks my language!

Why no love for Sakino? She's warm and friendly and knows how to play ball.
I actually like athletic girls who can hang out with the guys. i was kind of upset that she hasnet gotten much love in the series. She got a great personality hooking her up with someone would be great it just seem like the studio has no interest in doing so at least for now.
Old 2007-12-20, 09:52   Link #1006
GoldAlchemist
Yamada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I actually like athletic girls who can hang out with the guys. i was kind of upset that she hasnet gotten much love in the series. She got a great personality hooking her up with someone would be great it just seem like the studio has no interest in doing so at least for now.
Like some have mentioned in this forum (don't remember where the thread is), the evil corporation is trying to squeeze every penny out of our pocket. So, if you like Sakino or others, you would be forced to buy the game, the manga or the novel. There's always something that you can buy. This tactic has become quite apparent recently with many series ported from other media intentionally leaving unanswered questions or undeveloped characters behind.
Old 2007-12-20, 19:44   Link #1007
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Since we don't have a lot of stock of guys, does that mean that a lot of pairings now won't work out in the end?

I hope to see Futami-san weeping if Kazuki dumps her.

get out.

*dumps GoldAlchemist belongings out of the Animesuki Club House*

You are my comrade no longer.

Old 2007-12-21, 07:55   Link #1008
GoldAlchemist
Yamada...

It's quite apparent now that there're more Futami's fans than Sakino's. Sometimes i just feel bad for the likes of Sakino such as Satsuki of Ichigo 100% and Miki of Suzuka, because they always lose.

So, i'm backing Sakino on this one since my favorite character in this series, Kuryuu, won't likely get a lot of attention.

By the way, who knows if Futami-san would like to experiment being dumped by a guy?! Maybe she would like to experience weeping too.

Before you guys flame me again, think, it's Futami-san, so it's possible.
Old 2007-12-21, 08:07   Link #1009
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ noone is flaming you ^^
It's not that we don't love asuka as well, but she is way out of futami's league (for me). There is just so much more she can offer imo - asuka is a lost cause but I hope she finds someone nice
Quote:
Are you sure Gin-sama would do it? Because in a lot of ways, i think Futami felt like Shinku.
I don't think so...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 08:11   Link #1010
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Quote:
It's quite apparent now that there're more Futami's fans than Sakino's. Sometimes i just feel bad for the likes of Sakino such as Satsuki of Ichigo 100% and Miki of Suzuka, because they always lose.

So, i'm backing Sakino on this one since my favorite character in this series, Kuryuu, won't likely get a lot of attention.

By the way, who knows if Futami-san would like to experiment being dumped by a guy?! Maybe she would like to experience weeping too.

Before you guys flame me again, think, it's Futami-san, so it's possible.
come to think of it, i feel the same way, I felt like that everytime i played a eroge, and i tried to make all the girls happy, but that only lead to a crappy ending, then i realised it was a game so i just focused on each girl and got the happy ending, then restart with a different girl.

I think for genres like this, they should do multiple endings, so that all the girls will end up with a happy ending! it'll be the dawn of a new anime genre!

it'll be like playing the game, but without the endless clicking and reading, and restarting.

YAY!

Old 2007-12-21, 08:19   Link #1011
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Were not flamming GladAlchemist as a matter a fact i agreed with you i said i like Sakino as a character but in the long one shes averge there is nothing wrong with averge but in a anime such as this you know the averge ones usually lose or get no developement. I like Eriko because of her personality and the potential of watching her change as the story progresses.

If you ask me who actually needs Kazuki its Eriko. Sakino has social skills and is outgoing towards other people. Eriko is the one that needs help and even she has mentioned that its because of Kazuki that its not a bother to hang out with everyone. Personal prefrence thats all man im not going to knock ya for like Sakino like i said i like Athletic girls but i love intellgient girls even more Eriko got my heart right the start.
Old 2007-12-21, 08:44   Link #1012
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I loved Satsuki. Among the three she was the one who gave the most into her relationship with Manaka. Yet she had to lose. :c

I'm backing Mao anyway. Her dynamic with Kouichi is fun.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 09:28   Link #1013
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
I loved Satsuki. Among the three she was the one who gave the most into her relationship with Manaka. Yet she had to lose. :c

yeah, love satsuki, maybe because she's so typically...unrealistic, and appeal to our male fantasies

woah. gotta stop reading those psychological books, can't stop analysing lately.

Old 2007-12-21, 10:23   Link #1014
GoldAlchemist
Yamada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I don't think so...
Both Futami-san and Shinku act like aristocrat. They like to give orders; abuse their underlings; are more tsun most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
come to think of it, i feel the same way, I felt like that everytime i played a eroge, and i tried to make all the girls happy, but that only lead to a crappy ending, then i realised it was a game so i just focused on each girl and got the happy ending, then restart with a different girl.
That just brings back a lot of memory for me. When i was still playing games, i did that too; usually ended up only getting some teasers but not the ultimate scenes. Then i would have to speed up by attacking one girl at a time using cheats and other available instructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
If you ask me who actually needs Kazuki its Eriko. Sakino has social skills and is outgoing towards other people. Eriko is the one that needs help and even she has mentioned that its because of Kazuki that its not a bother to hang out with everyone. Personal prefrence thats all man im not going to knock ya for like Sakino like i said i like Athletic girls but i love intellgient girls even more Eriko got my heart right the start.
You have too high of a hope for Kazuki. He's no Hallelujah; he won't be able to take care of Futami-san.
Old 2007-12-21, 12:01   Link #1015
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:

You have too high of a hope for Kazuki. He's no Hallelujah; he won't be able to take care of Futami-san.
How ever much crack you smoke before posting reduce it by half Kazuki is more than capable of taking care of Futami as he has proven so far. Besides how long do you think it would take for Kazuki to get bored with Satsuki's violent tendcies? Besides Hallelujah would probably have to discuss it with Aallelujah before any decisions were made, he would just end up arguing with himself
Old 2007-12-21, 13:57   Link #1016
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post

I really don't care who Kazuki ends with! I am only watching the show for the MaoxKouichixkaixYumi side of the story. I kind of fast forward most of the time during the Kazuki part of the show.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 14:07   Link #1017
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I really don't care who Kazuki ends with! I am only watching the show for the MaoxKouichixkaixYumi side of the story. I kind of fast forward most of the time during the Kazuki part of the show.
Hey at least im not the only own that pretty much does that. Now it's not that I don't like them it's that im not as interested as the rest. Since the beginning it has been pretty clear who Kazuki will end up with. And it was a matter of when Eriko was going to put down her walls, and move away from the cold personality not if it was going to happen.

And im kinda mad that Kazuki so far has already gotten 2 kisses with less screentime that the other 2. While Kouichi remains at 0.

And there so much drama with Kazuki story than the other 2. Yeah we know soccer girl likes him but unless more things happen like with and Mao and Eriko. Because the only interaction they have is through soccer or through friends.
Old 2007-12-21, 15:34   Link #1018
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
And im kinda mad that Kazuki so far has already gotten 2 kisses with less screentime that the other 2. While Kouichi remains at 0.
You can't compare the two, the two stories have a completely different pacing.
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 16:27   Link #1019
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
You can't compare the two, the two stories have a completely different pacing.
yeah a girl that wants to experiment. And another that can't stop blushing. Gee I wonder which of the two moves faster.
Old 2007-12-21, 18:08   Link #1020
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
yeah a girl that wants to experiment. And another that can't stop blushing. Gee I wonder which of the two moves faster.
Not that though I was more thinking of the fact that Kouichi love triangle gets far more airtime then Kazuki's love triangle which means that Kazuki's story has to be told in a much smaller time frame and therefore is faster paced. If it were the other way around I'm sure Kouichi would have been dating/kissing Mao or Hoshino (who knows, time will tell ^^ ) and Kazuki would have just convinced himself to continue with the experiment or something like that. ;p

Just an observation, not a complaint I like it this way.
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, enterbrain, j.c. staff, romance, seinen, shounen