AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-13, 00:24   Link #2741
ultramanfanz12

watched ep 7 and i just noticed that ryoko hairstyle and mana hairstyle look exactly the same.
ultramanfanz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 01:42   Link #2742
Ramen00

Btw, I've been meaning to ask.. anyone here already pre-ordered the game?? at the description I find this
Spoiler for Rinne Utopia:
Ramen00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 01:46   Link #2743
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramen00 View Post
Btw, I've been meaning to ask.. anyone here already pre-ordered the game?? at the description I find this
I would but then I found out I don't have enough money for future expenses... especially said games for this year that I really want plus I can't buy anything higher than 100 USD hence I'll be asking my friend who will be going to Japan to find me a copy that I'll buy from him but each limited edition also comes with a DAL volume (Rinne centric), a Drama CD (Rinne or Kurumi), and an artbook... choose wisely for the drama CD I think the fixed one is the maid cafe
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 01:55   Link #2744
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
I pre-ordered mine on Amiami.com.

The novel included with the limited edition isn't volume 8 or even a full novel. It's a bonus 50-page novel written by the novel author where the girls go to the public baths and start up a talk about Shidou.
Old 2013-05-13, 01:58   Link #2745
Ramen00

Ahhh I see thanks then xD
Just one and half more months to wait xDD
Old 2013-05-13, 01:59   Link #2746
Iggy_Pop

Actually, the Maid drama CD is bundled with the limited version, the Kurumi Dere situation CD is for those who pre order. If you buy it at Animate, you will also get a store-exclusive drama CD featuring tohka and origami
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 09:04   Link #2747
Ramen00

Spoiler for Money:

Do you think at the BD, The imouto wars would be fixed and it would have more focus? XDD
Old 2013-05-13, 09:15   Link #2748
Iggy_Pop

Quote:
Spoiler for Money:

Do you think at the BD, The imouto wars would be fixed and it would have more focus? XDD
Understand how you feel
Spoiler for money:
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 13:38   Link #2749
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Just to remind you guys again, we do have a thread for the DAL PS3 game now, so if the mods start checking things, they're going to be handing out post deletes, moves, and some bans if you're unlucky enough. (some mods have been a bit ban-happy lately)

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=119200

Last edited by Shinji103; 2013-05-13 at 16:18.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 04:58   Link #2750
Nihgthawk

Ugh I know real life is the reason there has been no update for volume 4 in a while but I am just not the type to skip around in a story so does any one have a brief summary about what happens in the last few chapters in volume 4?
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 08:57   Link #2751
kazzuya13

By the way is the volume 4 going to be skipped cause they already started translating volume 6?
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 10:04   Link #2752
ImperialFlameGod8190

Hey guys bare with me for a while cause this is a wid theory so tell me what u think. Remember how they said 30 years ago the first spirit attacked and caused massive damage.
What happens if that spirit was a teenager much like tohka but instead of going back to the world stayed without anybody realizing it.
That spirit fell in love with a man and that man was shidou's father. Things happen shidou is born and his spirit power is all about absorbing the power of other spirits and taking on their abilities. That explains why shidou has this weird power thing going on. Mana is their second daughter which explains why she's got such a heavy spirit body (or whatever they said made mana special). The trick is the power that shidou had wasn't something they realized until he was older. The interaction with kotori (or ifreet at the time) was what caused the fire. When his parents realized this he sent shidou and kotori to live with shidou's Uncle or somebody like that and hid the truth from shidou hoping he wouldn't be targeted and also sealed his power. I cant explain the organizations bu maybe that explains shidou kotori and mana.
Thoughts
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 10:46   Link #2753
mark1246

Question for the Die Hard fan who had time to read the novel

Spoiler for Novel question:
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 11:24   Link #2754
Ramen00

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Question for the Die Hard fan who had time to read the novel

Spoiler for Novel question:
Spoiler for ...:

@Imperial hmmm haven't there been a past discussion about this? or maybe not? There are thoughts going on about Shidou's mother being the first spirit, (well also about she being Reine),

but there's still the appearance of this "Phantom" guy at the time Kotori became a spirit and at that time it was this "Phantom" guy who was talking to Shidou about if he wants to save his Little Sister, there are also thoughts it was this Phantom guy who gave Shidou that power or if your speculation about it being sealed is right then this Phantom guy might unlocked this seal..
It's also quite possible that 30 years ago, the spirit who first appeared encountered Wescott. Also Kurumi is searching for someone at DEM. It might be that cause of making the Realizers were taking advantage of using that first spirit's power.. Realizers are controlled based on the mind's will or the users "wish" iirc. It also has the same type of attributes that Spirits uses although weaker (maybe since it's being divided into a lot of weaponry)... and it seems like this Wescott guy knows Shidou, when he saw his face.

Were there thoughts about this "Phantom" guy being the same as the one who appeared 30 years ago?
Old 2013-05-15, 11:39   Link #2755
ImperialFlameGod8190

fair enough the fact remains there's a reason shidou has his powers and it hasn't been explained (YET) and that's one of the most critical questions left in the series.
Old 2013-05-15, 12:18   Link #2756
Birdway
Banned

Poor Origami.

At this point I think she is the most inestable character in the series, I think if someone pushes the wrong button she might snap.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 13:07   Link #2757
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Poor Origami.

At this point I think she is the most inestable character in the series, I think if someone pushes the wrong button she might snap.
Too late already happened when she tried to kill kotori because she was the spirit responsible for origami's parents death or so she believed (whats true I don't know)
Old 2013-05-15, 16:15   Link #2758
Birdway
Banned

But that doesn't has nothing to do with Shidou.

I mean she is very unstable regarding him.

Who knows what might have she do if Shidou really died on vol.1?

Suicidal? Emo? Lifeless doll?
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 16:17   Link #2759
shadow1296

Quote:

she have been killed by tohka along with the rest of the world
Old 2013-05-15, 17:54   Link #2760
XFire
150% done

Quote:

More like, lifeless pile of ash after Tohka got through with her. Not to anger the Origami lovers here, but she's basically there as a cockblock during romcom scenes and a punching bag during action scenes.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy