Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2012-02-03, 20:00   Link #781
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Thats perfect size for her, as long as that bra isn't one of those cheating push up ones.
Yes, that size is fine for Koneko, shouldn't be any smaller!
Old 2012-02-03, 21:59   Link #782
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 05

Eh.... I knew the story would crawl, but I didn't think it would take an entire ep to wrap up Yuuma-chan's story. I mean..... how many chances did she get to end this? Like every time she was on screen I ended up not hearing a single thing and instead just enjoying the boobs and crotch shots

We had that talk last season, about bad guys getting their so called "speeches" cut off before they could finish, ah I wished it could have happened here. Never mind that Issei lengthened the convo too

And..... that's it. What a death week. Although I felt Guilty Crown's more so than this ep, it was just so bright as day that Asia wasn't permanently dead, and..... I don't know why, I found myself laughing most of the time. I mean seriously, after all that carrying over to the bench with her boob still exposed, who was it that had the gall to cover it up before Rias' revival ceremony?

Oh well, next ep has more Rias in lingerie. Yay........WHERE MY SWIMSUIT EP DMNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
And the enemy for the second arc arrives. I don't know if Issei will be able to handle his... er, army. He's proven that there's more to him than boobs, though.
I might find myself rooting for the bad guys this time around, that dude has one heck of a harem, I saw a twintail loli

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Woah, Rias is nice to look at an all, but she is very scary when angry! In the words of Akeno "It seems you picked the wrong person to piss off". I guess people like Mangatron and Eroking will have to be careful around her...
My plan is perfectly foolproof painful. All I have to do is get hurt, so that Rias can naked hug-heal me, and voila! Heaven (afterwards, rinse and repeat)
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 22:04   Link #783
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.5 well oh boy i guess yep indeed ding dong the ex is blown-up to feather!!!

indeed payback did came true yet issei finally beat the ex even he got both legs got speared still powerful to checkmate the ex.

yea the ex trying pull a begging there an old saying fool me once shame on me fool me twice shame on you yep indeed issei won't get fooled again so he let rias blow-up the ex to feathers.

indeed yep sweep the broom on the feathers for the na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye.

also nun live again but now one of the devil aka the bishop.

oh issei so powerful he worth all pawns combine yep it all hurray yet also cake to have.

but wait we got bigger fish to fry coming up indeed someone is watching them.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 22:48   Link #784
kujoe
from head to heel

Akeno is adorably morbid in this episode.

Spoiler for episode 5:
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 23:02   Link #785
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Well done, Kaji Yuuki.

You've shown with this episode that you are one the few male seiyuu's out there who can pull off Manly Tears with genuine emotion without sounding like a cat being strangled (Hoshi Souichirou's performance in Gundam Seed as Kira Yamato comes to mind, touching thought that may be).

And Isse's reaction to Yuuma's final begging was quite realistic compared to most hot blooded heroes in anime. It's almost as if he still felt genuine sadness as she was vaporized.

Evil bitch or not, those final moments DID take him back to the first time his heart opened to decent and pure love in his boyhood, and killing her himself would have shattered any good that is left in him.

Violence aside, this was actually quite a strong character focused episode.
Nicely done.

Last edited by Yui Is My Wife; 2012-02-03 at 23:07. Reason: Spelling Mistake.
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 23:06   Link #786
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lol how Asia still prays to god as a devil, even better was her headache afterward. So Issei has an real powerful sacred gear.
Old 2012-02-03, 23:33   Link #787
cyberdemon

do my eyes deceive me or do i see a certain magical girl in next weeks preview? LOL! this is gonna be good.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 00:18   Link #788
Anime-fan10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Well done, Kaji Yuuki.

You've shown with this episode that you are one the few male seiyuu's out there who can pull off Manly Tears with genuine emotion without sounding like a cat being strangled (Hoshi Souichirou's performance in Gundam Seed as Kira Yamato comes to mind, touching thought that may be).

And Isse's reaction to Yuuma's final begging was quite realistic compared to most hot blooded heroes in anime. It's almost as if he still felt genuine sadness as she was vaporized.

Evil bitch or not, those final moments DID take him back to the first time his heart opened to decent and pure love in his boyhood, and killing her himself would have shattered any good that is left in him.

Violence aside, this was actually quite a strong character focused episode.
Nicely done.
I agree w/ you; I think it was good how he didn't get rid of Yuma himself. I felt his sadness too when he refused to get rid of Yuma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Actually the fact that he can only be promoted in enemy territory is perfect. Risa stated that he can be promoted where she states the end goal is. In chess its the back of the opponents board, so in the past episode she states the church is the end goal. If he could be promoted anywhere it would be all too easy and he would not gain the fighting experience and knowledge that is necessary for him to keep improving. Getting stronger is not just about getting physically powered but but getting powered mentally and gaining experience.
I hear what you're saying, but I still don't like the concept of his promotion in enemy territory. My issue w/ it is that if he's ever alone, he can't utilize his full battle skills since Risa ultimately controls those. Sure, he has his sacred gear which is one of the best ones, but still... I feel as if he's fighting w/ a handicap compared to the rest of his team. I do agree w/ you in terms of getting strong mentally. That will ultimately help him control his sacred gear better and become more skilled in various battle scenarios.
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 00:55   Link #789
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ugh, 'Yuuma-chan' ... Despite how much of an utter b***h she was, I'll miss seeing her body... That last lil bit of pleading was so wrong though...I swore I felt a chill at Rias's anger at 'Yuuma' . The audacity to pull that out as a last resort...I literally pulled away from the screen when Rias had her eyes narrowed.

Rias: *seeing 'Yuuma-chan' trying to convince Issei to plead for her to be released* "oh you lil BITCH...how dare you...!!!"

I got a lot of respect for Issei and Rias after this.
Old 2012-02-04, 01:52   Link #790
murdermajig

If Rias had to use 8 pawns for Issei. If he is promoted to queen, he will be stronger than Rias and anyone who is chosen king.

Rias = 1 Queen
Issei = 8 pawns that can be promote to queen

Rias did say he potentially hold unlimited power or something like that
murdermajig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 03:24   Link #791
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I didn't expect Yuuma to die, at least not so soon. I thought her status as Issei's first "girlfriend" and her hotness granted her a certain amount of plot immunity. I was gravely mistaken. Although I'll miss her body, it's good to know that anybody (on the villain's side) can die. I have to say she deserved it too. As Issei himself said, she was even more evil than a demon -which incidentally do not seem very evil so far.

As we all predicted, Rias made Asia her bishop. She will certainly be a strong asset. Now that there is a healer in the team, doesn't that mean Rias won't have to hug Issei naked anymore? He won't be too happy about that.

I'm starting to think the real Harem King of this show is Rias. Or she would be if she treated all of her pieces the same as Issei. Sadly, he seems to be an exception. That's unfair! Koneko-chan needs to be cuddled too!
Old 2012-02-04, 03:25   Link #792
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdermajig View Post
If Rias had to use 8 pawns for Issei. If he is promoted to queen, he will be stronger than Rias and anyone who is chosen king.

Rias = 1 Queen
Issei = 8 pawns that can be promote to queen

Rias did say he potentially hold unlimited power or something like that
I don't think we can make any direct connections like that (and besides, Rias isn't a queen, she is the king ... the piece whose value literally outweighs everything else you can have on the board), and her power is on a rather different scale than a "queen", if we use Akeno as benchmark for queen's power. For all intents and purposes, Rias seems completely overpowered compared to everyone else ... which feels just about right really, she is the devil princess after all, the rest are more or less her familiars.

While I'm sure Issei will learn to become more powerful with time, I don't quite see him reaching Rias' level anytime soon. I mean, she obliterated three fallen angels in one go with what seemed a relatively meager application of her power, anything even approaching such a feat is way out of reach for Issei at the moment.

I guess the saving grace for the villains is that Rias doesn't seem too prone to get directly involved, unless provoked in some way. Understandable really, as she probably wants her 'pieces' to hone their own skills - they wouldn't be much of a use if she did everything herself. So ... yeah, I would venture a guess we won't be seeing all that much of Rias domination, at least when it comes to the initial handling of problems. I suppose she will act as the mop-up crew though, when she deems her pieces have learned all there is to learn from the current situation, whatever that might be. (Unless she gets ticked off )=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon
I'm starting to think the real Harem King of this show is Rias. Or she would be if she treated all of her pieces the same as Issei. Sadly, he seems to be an exception. That's unfair! Koneko-chan needs to be cuddled too!
Clearly there is more fun to be had in teasing someone of the opposite sex, especially considering Issei's (over)reactions ... I bet that's source of amusement for her (until she falls for him, which we all know will happen sooner or later. I wonder if her "teasing" won't take an extra suggestive turn by then )
Old 2012-02-04, 03:30   Link #793
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
While I'm sure Issei will learn to become more powerful with time, I don't quite see him reaching Rias' level anytime soon. I mean, she obliterated three fallen angels in one go with what seemed a relatively meager application of her power, anything even approaching such a feat is way out of reach for Issei at the moment.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but the Fallen Angels here weren't anything special, they just had big egos. If they were anything special even with boosting Ise wouldn't have stood a chance. Rias is strong for sure but she's not some invincible almighty trump card.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 03:35   Link #794
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Didn't one of the fallen angels survive? I could have sworn I saw the blonde chick next to the new villain voiced by Takehito Koyasu at the end of the ep.
Old 2012-02-04, 03:40   Link #795
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Didn't one of the fallen angels survive? I could have sworn I saw the blonde chick next to the new villain voiced by Takehito Koyasu at the end of the ep.
The new "villain" is a devil so no none of the fallen angels survived. If you meant the blonde girl right next to him, that's a different character.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 03:59   Link #796
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Very strong episode, great Voice Acting and strong emotions. I was on the edge of my seat. Two Thumbs up!

Only issue I have is the group shot of the bad guys at the end, its almost as if they rehearsed sitting there for a photo-shoot. It felt so unnatural
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 06:14   Link #797
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

[IMG][/IMG]

Manufacturer: Kadokawa
Series: Highschool DxD
Scale: Non-Scale
Release Date: March 2012
Price: 934 Yen
Notes: Bundled From Dragon Magazine 2012 May Issue Magazine
Old 2012-02-04, 07:12   Link #798
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I think it was said already, but the episode would have more impact if Asia wasn't in the OP and ED, that way perhaps not many people would expect her to come back. It was still a powerful scene even though we expected Issei and company would do something about it.

Excellent episode. Terrible end for Yuuma but she didn't show any remorse for it... what can I say.
Old 2012-02-04, 07:40   Link #799
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Yuuma deserved what she got :3 Trying to confuse Issei again... what a cowards way of trying to survive. Not that she would survive from Rias Gremory in the first place. I think i know who the 'bird' was and the crowd of people in the end of the episode Can't wait!!!
Old 2012-02-04, 08:24   Link #800
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

I was actually kinda anticipating Akeno to defeat the 3 idiots but turns out it was Rias who dealt the blow :3 oh well.

I spy a
Spoiler for PREVIEW of Next EP:

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen