AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-22, 15:10   Link #621
Zakoo

First volume translated.

Spoiler for reaction:

My body is ready.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 15:12   Link #622
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
First volume translated.

Spoiler for reaction:

My body is ready.

dafuq was that!?
Old 2012-10-22, 15:14   Link #623
Zakoo

The pleasure in reading this will be proportional to the amount of time I waited : a lot.

The author sure likes France, all the city have the same name.

Last edited by Zakoo; 2012-10-22 at 16:03.
Old 2012-10-22, 17:07   Link #624
Enternal

Quote:
The pleasure in reading this will be proportional to the amount of time I waited : a lot.

Lol!

Well the story does take place in Europe heh.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 18:45   Link #625
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Yep "no no want" lol.

Well the soldiers and the workers all know about Titta's affection for Tigre and did tease Tigre about that.
Spoiler for ohnoz:

Quote:

Thanks for bringing that up. I was wondering why there was a place called "Orange Plains" Apparently Orange is a place in France.
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 21:36   Link #626
EvI

hm why did the illustrations of volume 5 became so different from the rest? D:
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 21:40   Link #627
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
hm why did the illustrations of volume 5 became so different from the rest? D:
I can't remember exactly why, but they could not use the normal artist for volume 5, so they had the manga artist draw it. It's not terrible, but it's just weird.
Old 2012-10-22, 23:29   Link #628
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
I can't remember exactly why, but they could not use the normal artist for volume 5, so they had the manga artist draw it. It's not terrible, but it's just weird.
Well according to past posts, the artist for the novel became sick so as an emergency they had to call in the manga artist

Hopefully the author will be back for the next volume

btw EnigmaticAxiom, err....it okay if I call you Eni ?_?

In the volume 1 chapter 5 when Tigre and Ellen go to the castle town together, would it be possible to change the “Yes, how beautiful.” to "Yes, you're beautiful." like you had it in the pdf file on baka tsuki forums?

Just figured it might fit more

Onto rereading the rest of volume 1~!! Gahhh this novel is addicting~~!
Next will be Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei =)

Last edited by noobarta; 2012-10-22 at 23:41.
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 00:22   Link #629
Zakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
[SPOILER="ohnoz"]

Thanks for bringing that up. I was wondering why there was a place called "Orange Plains" Apparently Orange is a place in France.
Aside the common known Alsace and Nice there was also danseuse of the wind which mean dancer of the wind. Maybe that was transparent for english native but I will precise anyway.

And nice first volume, I was expecting it when I first saw this thread but it was better than I thought.

Now I'm even more hyped to finish JPLT 3 and go for the second, one day I will be able to read those in japenese, and I shall attain nirvana!
Old 2012-10-23, 06:14   Link #630
EvI

thanks a lot guys and one more question does this ellen fall hard for tigre?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 07:41   Link #631
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
Well according to past posts, the artist for the novel became sick so as an emergency they had to call in the manga artist

Hopefully the author will be back for the next volume

btw EnigmaticAxiom, err....it okay if I call you Eni ?_?

In the volume 1 chapter 5 when Tigre and Ellen go to the castle town together, would it be possible to change the “Yes, how beautiful.” to "Yes, you're beautiful." like you had it in the pdf file on baka tsuki forums?

Just figured it might fit more

Onto rereading the rest of volume 1~!! Gahhh this novel is addicting~~!
Next will be Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei =)
That's fine, I guess. Honestly speaking, he just says "Beautiful" for the most part, but I changed it to "How Beautiful" from "You're Beautiful" in the final version I typically use (I may have forgotten to change this somewhere) because he said it in such a blunt manner and I'm not sure he would say "You're beautiful" so openly, even if he was stunned by her dazzling beauty! or something like that.
Old 2012-10-23, 11:41   Link #632
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek of Blood View Post
Also, the scene where Tigre made a plan to flood enemies army is very awesome. I just can't believe that a lazy ass and sleepyhead like him is very quick-witted and a capable strategist.
This strategy by flooding enemies actualy being used in old era by infamous strategist of three kingdom Shoukatsu Koumei...

And..the Hit and Run strategy is actualy being used by Hitler in World War...under the name "Blitzkrieg"
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 11:48   Link #633
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Listviel View Post
And..the Hit and Run strategy is actualy being used by Hitler in World War...under the name "Blitzkrieg"
No! Bad! That's not what a "hit and run" is. Blitzkreig means "Lightning War" as in using overwhelming power in rapid assaults. "Hit and run" is harassment style warfare.

PS: Although the flooding does sound incredibly neat.. Reminds me of the scene from Oda Nobuna with Hanbei-chan!
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 13:56   Link #634
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
No! Bad! That's not what a "hit and run" is. Blitzkreig means "Lightning War" as in using overwhelming power in rapid assaults. "Hit and run" is harassment style warfare.

PS: Although the flooding does sound incredibly neat.. Reminds me of the scene from Oda Nobuna with Hanbei-chan!
Non non...i mean how he did it by annoy first and hit it fast ...its like hitler blitz where he deploy his army to face Soviet...
Well just different in doing it..hitler did it by blocking and make a route for his tank to hit souviet fast and win.,then run before soviet reinforcement come...>XD

Oda nobuna??ooh that blonde girl story where all the war lord in japan is a girl..??
Thats also correct..when they trapped in forest of stone and about get flooded...their strategist and the boy (whom not important enought to remember his name) said so isnt it?? "this strategy is feels like strategy of that shoukatsu koumei in the romance of three kingdom?"
Old 2012-10-23, 14:11   Link #635
Rin Listviel

Oh...by the way am i the only one that...as volume goes on feels this series looks like campione LN..

or is it because the girls being suport for the MC to use his BOW/ARROW...??
(while in campione,the MC need the girls to use the SWORD)
Old 2012-10-23, 14:12   Link #636
chancs

Quote:
Oh...by the way am i the only one that...as volume goes on feels this series looks like campione LN..

or is it because the girls being suport for the MC to use his ARROW...??
(while in campione,the MC need the girls to use the SWORD)
Hmm..now that you mention it, all girls slowly starts surrounding him
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 14:32   Link #637
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Hmm..now that you mention it, all girls slowly starts surrounding him
Haha..yes,and i hope the story will change,
well it is need the MC to awaken and master his bow soo he wont need the girls to activate....after that..it will be full of strategy,conspiracy,and politic flying around...while there is a bit of romance here and there to keep the boredom away..sound nice...>XD

oh..i suport the HAREM end....because....its just sad to abandon many girls just because one girl...when he can just gobble them all and have a children...>XD
I just want it more like a fantasy end like that..hahaha...
Old 2012-10-23, 14:38   Link #638
chancs

Quote:
Haha..yes,and i hope the story will change,well it is need the MC to awaken and master his bow....soo after that..it will be full of strategy,conspiracy,and politic flying around...while there is a bit of romance here and there to keep the boredom away..sound nice...>XD

oh..i suport the HAREM end....because....its just sad to abandon many girls just because one girl...when he can just gobble them all and have a children...>XD
I just want it more like a fantasy end like that..hahaha...
For the Harem, I really don't want it to reach at Campione's level. Nowdays there has been so much of harem n harem in LNs that I read that 'am fed up with it
Old 2012-10-23, 14:59   Link #639
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
For the Harem, I really don't want it to reach at Campione's level. Nowdays there has been so much of harem n harem in LNs that I read that 'am fed up with it
Oh for that..i want them to be rival for now...atleast until near the end of the story lah and show hostility everytime..especialy Ellen and Mila(they both total hilarious) ..
heck if Lim,Tita got courage to jump on the fray and get over their status as maid and subordinates,there are sophia,valentina and alexandria join as well...its just hillarious thinking how they fight each other over the MC...>XD

Now when i look at the list...all the girls who already/will become his harem member..have all the letter "A" at the end of their name.....
(Elen,Mila,Lim..are nick names...which their true name have leter "A" at the end of their name..such as Elenora viltaria(?)..>XD)
shall i think every girl whom dont have letter "A" at the end of their name,wont become his harem member??hahaha..>XD
Old 2012-10-23, 15:07   Link #640
chancs

Quote:
Now when i look at the list...all the girls who already/will become his harem member..have all the letter "A" at the end of their name.....
(Elen,Mila,Lim..are nick names...which their true name have leter "A" at the end of their name..such as Elenora viltaria(?)..>XD)
shall i think every girl whom dont have letter "A" at the end of their name,wont become his harem member??hahaha..>XD
now that's a new concept...nice one

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)