AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-22, 11:29   Link #1
Skorpa

Could Sakura handle Rasengan?

I thought just popped up in my mind.

Shouldn't Sakura be able to handle the rasengan, her chakra control is good. With some training i actually think she would be able to handle it.

what do u guys think?
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 11:40   Link #2
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
She doesn't have nearly enough chakra to put out enough force... she could learn it though, wouldn't be nearly as strong as Naruto's version, but then, I don't think Ero Sennin is going to teach her, and Naruto hasn't even mastered it himself yet.

~edit~ Actully anyone who is Chuunin and above could learn it, as they would have mastered chakra control by then also... but it's meant to be a super hard technique to learn like Jiraya said... A class or something... can't remember properly right now though.
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 12:10   Link #3
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

By your logic than any jounin should be able to do rasengan as well.

They all have far better chakra control than sakura.

The problem is that they and sakura dont have enough chakra to use rasengan.

Im waiting for the day Naruto learns his utlimate move.

A 1000 clones all making their own red coloured kyubi rasengan balls .
BWHAHAH
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 12:27   Link #4
SurferX

I don't know about the other ninjas not having enough chakra to do Rasengan. There was no indication that Naruto was using the Kyubi's chakra, in fact it seemed to be emphasized that it was his own.

It really doesn't make sense why no one else can do Rasengan, other than they just have not been taught how to do it. I think it's just a case of Naruto being the hero so then it follows that he can do cool things that other people can't do.
SurferX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 12:31   Link #5
Skorpa

yeah true.. but it would be cool if sakura could do the rasengan :P she would be 10 000 times better shinobi
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 12:50   Link #6
Dream Brother

If Sakura knew how to perform a Rasengan she could perform it, and quite possibly more effiecently then Naruto, but can she learn it? I doubt it.

The Rasengan isn't just about having incredible chakra controll, it's also a lot about 'feel', or the 'feel' of how to spin the chakra, and that can appaerently only be aquired through practical training.

Just because a 'Nin can direct his or hers chakra here and there doesn't mean he or her know what the correct here's and there's of the Rasengan are, or of any technique for that matter.
Dream Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 12:59   Link #7
Mika

besides..only two people have learned and mastered the Jutsu. It was created by a Hokage...Whats that tell you? Well it is a crazy hard jutsu and not everyone can or will be able to use it. I dont think Sakura even with her control would be able to would be able to draw whats needed to pull together and maintain that level of Chakra.
Mika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 13:12   Link #8
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

When naruto makes 10000000000 clones like during the gaara fight. He is using his own chakra. Not kyubis'. Naruto's natural chakra is very very high BECAUSE of the fact that kyubi is within him. I guess in a way it amplifies his own.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 13:21   Link #9
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
When naruto makes 10000000000 clones like during the gaara fight. He is using his own chakra. Not kyubis'. Naruto's natural chakra is very very high BECAUSE of the fact that kyubi is within him. I guess in a way it amplifies his own.
See I said the same thing in another forum about when he fights Gaara its his own chakra, no one would agree with me lol.
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 14:09   Link #10
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKyo
See I said the same thing in another forum about when he fights Gaara its his own chakra, no one would agree with me lol.
Well, some of it is his own... Remember, Kyuubis chakra have been merging with Narutos chakra for 13years now.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 14:20   Link #11
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Well, some of it is his own... Remember, Kyuubis chakra have been merging with Narutos chakra for 13years now.
bleh lets not argue about the chakra source, lets just say he can draw an imense amount of chakra without having to specifically ask for kyuubi's strength. Also i think from the way jiraiya taught naruto rasengen, it takes some type of personal knowlege, like someone else says you have to "feel" it. Remember the only indication of how well your doing it is feeling the pain, which means you have to train hard before you can even get that small amount oif feedback. and then you have to be continuing to train while this is the case. Naruto's non stop training and spirit that never gives up is probably the key to learning the rasengan, also remember, he has cheated on the chakra manipulation step. so to even do it as naruto does, you need kage bushin. thats limits some people form doin it. combined with the style of learning it. It seems it would be an incredibly hard skill
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 14:46   Link #12
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
hmmm...how long did it take the 4th to produce this jutsu??...hmmm i am wondering if wen he sealed the nine tails, he was reincarnated into naruto, thats why it onli took naruto onli about a week to learn the jutsu, and can easily master it within another week...maybe his mindset is for all the moves the 4th knew, and are just waiting to be awakened, so naruto can learn them very quickly and master them quickly as well...just a speculation..argue against if u wish
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 15:03   Link #13
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Yes probably yes yes

Last edited by Animizzle; 2004-08-22 at 15:29.
Animizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 15:20   Link #14
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

I don't think Sakura could handle the rasengan. The rasengan doesn't require so much power that Sakura wouldn't be able to handle it, and she does have enough chakra control, but there are two things I think she's missing. The first is training. Naruto had to train for a week straight, barely sleeping (something he could only do tahnks to his abnormally huge stamina); however this can be remedied if she keeps at it long enough. The other thing, which is basically the reason Naruto can do the rasengan while so many others can't do it, is that maintaining the rasengan demands a constant and extremely high amount of physical strain (rotating at high speed, maintaining the power level..). Naruto can do it because of his stamina, and sakura doesn't have near enough stamina, neither do most other gennin and chuunin for that matter.
VMLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 15:28   Link #15
Zek
Eyebrows...

I think the reason that someone like Sakura or a normal Jounin or anyone with better chakra control than Naruto couldn't so easily master the Rasengan is the training. It requires a vast amount of hands-on training no matter how good your chakra control is. The only reason Naruto learned it so fast is that he trained almost constantly, day and night for a week. With the amount of chakra the Rasengan uses, nobody but Naruto could possibly train that much. There's nothing about Naruto that makes him naturally more able to perform the Rasengan; he just has an absolutely obscene amount of stamina and chakra with which to practice it.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 20:45   Link #16
Mezu
The Guardian

she prob could be able to do it, but she prob has less chakra then konohamaru and the power of that rasengan would feel like a gentle breeze walking on the beech...
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 20:49   Link #17
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Send a message via AIM to Verrik Send a message via MSN to Verrik Send a message via Yahoo to Verrik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
I think the reason that someone like Sakura or a normal Jounin or anyone with better chakra control than Naruto couldn't so easily master the Rasengan is the training. It requires a vast amount of hands-on training no matter how good your chakra control is. The only reason Naruto learned it so fast is that he trained almost constantly, day and night for a week. With the amount of chakra the Rasengan uses, nobody but Naruto could possibly train that much. There's nothing about Naruto that makes him naturally more able to perform the Rasengan; he just has an absolutely obscene amount of stamina and chakra with which to practice it.
Don't forget his INSANE healing ability, which allows him to start right back up again after a good nights rest.
Verrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 21:04   Link #18
kakash1

i honestly think sakura is underestimated. shes just afraid to fight and has no intention of training or fighting. but really if she had to.. i think she would be equal to konohamaru. bwahaha did u really think i liked sakura? death to sasgay and sakura!
kakash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 21:06   Link #19
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakash1
i honestly think sakura is underestimated. shes just afraid to fight and has no intention of training or fighting. but really if she had to.. i think she would be equal to konohamaru. bwahaha did u really think i liked sakura? death to sasgay and sakura!
lololollooll
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 21:37   Link #20
Mika

I think sakura will learn the medic jutsu's in the end and she will kick ass at it i am sure

Kakashi1 Man I loove you sig and avv kakashi kicks ass!!!!

Last edited by Mika; 2004-08-22 at 22:10.
Mika is offline   Reply With Quote