AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-09, 17:48   Link #4001
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
wat if yagi purposley made it look like clare died which in fact isn't and started to focus on raki as a lead in claymore for a short time, just to re-tell wat he's been through and wat he's currently doing atm when the org took him. perhaps giving him 6-8 chapters.. a slight change would be nice for plot purposes cuz it's always clare this, clare that.. *sighs* right?
No... if we skip scenes it's more likely going to involve Dietrich, Yuma, and Cynthia. Raki's fate likely will be revealed next arc...

At this rate I think Yagi might be saving Miria, Tabitha, Galatea, Clarice, and Miata for that arc too
Old 2010-06-09, 17:59   Link #4002
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Quote:
wat if yagi purposley made it look like clare died which in fact isn't and started to focus on raki as a lead in claymore for a short time, just to re-tell wat he's been through and wat he's currently doing atm when the org took him. perhaps giving him 6-8 chapters.. a slight change would be nice for plot purposes cuz it's always clare this, clare that.. *sighs* right?
That would be cool if Yagi focused on Raki a bit. But I want him 2 finish up the whole Clare/Priss thing first. Which shouldn't last much longer.
Old 2010-06-09, 18:12   Link #4003
evil_kenshin

At this rate either Clare or Priscilla will die if this continues which will be a bit of a surprise but I don't want Priscilla to die without atleast a tiny bit of redemption.
Old 2010-06-09, 18:43   Link #4004
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
That would be cool if Yagi focused on Raki a bit. But I want him 2 finish up the whole Clare/Priss thing first. Which shouldn't last much longer.
Completely agree. We don't want the fight between destroyer/Clare and Priscilla to last forever, with the story focusing on raki in the middle of the battle for a month or two, trust me. It's better to gain some closure regarding Priscilla before we move onto anything else. Just looked what happened to bleach when kubo dragged on the current arc so long...
________
Cat wheels

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:48.
Old 2010-06-09, 18:58   Link #4005
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

oh c'mon pplz.. i'm not saying to start it in the middle of this arc, but the next arc. put clare 'out of commission' so to speak for awhile as prissy destroys the destroyer to get this arc over with.

Last edited by clarakiss~; 2010-06-09 at 19:23.
Old 2010-06-09, 19:40   Link #4006
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Quote:
oh c'mon pplz.. i'm not saying to start it in the middle of this arc, but the next arc. put clare 'out of commission' so to speak for awhile as prissy destroys the destroyer to get this arc over with.
If Priss kills the destroyer then she kills Clare, dont forget the Destroyer has... in the process of absorbing Clare.
Old 2010-06-09, 20:05   Link #4007
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

just cuz prissy kills it doesn't mean clare will too. the destroyer's got a huge body structure so maybe clare will be hard to locate in there and prissy will lose track of the scent. before it dies, the destroyer might perhaps reconstructure clare's body but remain unconcious so she'd do a teresa/raphaela/clare moment and gain the power to rival prissy.
Old 2010-06-09, 20:12   Link #4008
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

I would like for Priss and the destroyer 2 die together so we can get the story 2 move along, So we get 2 see what happend with Raki and my Miria,O_0
Old 2010-06-09, 20:31   Link #4009
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

i doubt prissy will die with the destroyer. she is one tough cookie. i think clare, prissy and raki will all meet up soon.
Old 2010-06-09, 22:36   Link #4010
evil_kenshin

Priscilla will probably retreat after Clare beats her with her upcoming powerup (Destroyer powers)
Old 2010-06-10, 06:53   Link #4011
kitten320

I wonder if organization will try to turn Rali into Calymore... he had survived Destroyer's attack so he might be able to stay Claymore in comparison to others...
Old 2010-06-10, 08:51   Link #4012
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

i like the idea of finally moving to anothe group for awhile and leaving claires predicament as a cliffhanger clarakiss...but people wouls get upset and i think its just better to just wrap whats going on right now first. but youre right...theirs like a dozen people i want to know what happenes to them lol.
Old 2010-06-10, 08:54   Link #4013
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

No, at least they wouldn't turn him just yet. Raki's too valuable to them at the moment for them to turn into a claymore. Think about it: he has just survived and held off a rod attack by the destroyer, something which no one else has been able to do thus far. The org would first want to study raki and find the reason for this while raki before they alter him in any way.
________
Waterbongs

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:49.
Old 2010-06-10, 10:24   Link #4014
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
No, at least they wouldn't turn him just yet. Raki's too valuable to them at the moment for them to turn into a claymore. Think about it: he has just survived and held off a rod attack by the destroyer, something which no one else has been able to do thus far. The org would first want to study raki and find the reason for this while raki before they alter him in any way.
this one has a pretty logical approach, so yes, i agree. but at the same time, i dislike it cuz raki will play the part of the 'guy damsel in distress' as clare saves him while he is being researched on.
Old 2010-06-10, 10:43   Link #4015
evil_kenshin

Quote:
this one has a pretty logical approach, so yes, i agree. but at the same time, i dislike it cuz raki will play the part of the 'guy damsel in distress' as clare saves him while he is being researched on.
I guess it depends on how yagi wants to go

If clare after absorbing the destroyers powers does gain the ability to sense the locations of its "shards" then its likely Clare will rescue him (and motivate her to help Miria destroy the org)

If Clare can't the odds are they'll meet on the battlefield (and Clare will have to talk him out of being on the orgs side)
Old 2010-06-10, 10:44   Link #4016
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

well someway somehow he is gonna get rescued by somebody. that is pretty much fact
Old 2010-06-10, 10:52   Link #4017
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

i vote for renee~ XD she will be the one who will help him while under the guidance of rubel himself!! lol
Old 2010-06-10, 10:58   Link #4018
evil_kenshin

The only problem is renee is loyal to the org lol if anything she would help take him back to the org (as revenge for scaring her with Priscilla)
Old 2010-06-10, 11:10   Link #4019
kitten320

Quote:
Yeh that's true, but he can be turned into one afterwards

And somehow I like sounding of it far more than if Raki and Clare had switched places... finally it is a guy distress!
Old 2010-06-10, 11:13   Link #4020
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Who says that it will definitely happen that way? Raki could always escape.
________
Arizona medical marijuana

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:50.
Closed Thread