Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-06-13, 07:13   Link #1361
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Koko gives Chinese a bad name. They seem to be the only race in the world to outjew Jews. I wonder what kind of monster would be born if Chinese and Jew were to breed.
......What......
Old 2011-06-13, 08:05   Link #1362
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Would we have Hitler or Stalin grand grand children I wonder? or were these inhuman bastards so evil they couldn't have heirs?
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 08:19   Link #1363
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Would we have Hitler or Stalin grand grand children I wonder? or were these inhuman bastards so evil they couldn't have heirs?
Well Chingiz Khan had a heir in Reki and that guy makes those two look like fluffly kittens...
Old 2011-06-13, 10:21   Link #1364
Shadowstriker
Standing by...

Able to hypnotize girls with just his voice?

Kinji you scaryyy...

... I want that power, too!
Shadowstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 12:15   Link #1365
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Well Chingiz Khan had a heir in Reki and that guy makes those two look like fluffly kittens...
You obviously dont know much about Stalin (or Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili as his real name was) if you think he would look like fluffy kitten compared to anyone. I would rather be with Chingiz Khan, Ivan The Terrible or Hitler than that guy.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-06-13 at 12:27.
Old 2011-06-13, 15:20   Link #1366
mysterious

Well, I guess forbidden to male is the only drawback of the Hotogi seeing how they allow their mikos to watch TV and all. Now, I am having a hard time to image how Reki kicks Kazayuki off to take the helicopter lol! Reki makes Robeta from black lagoon looks like an ordinary maid with her skill to get to the other train running at fucking high speed (no one hurts her Kinji-sama and gets away with it). Someone needs to make a motivational picture out of that.
Old 2011-06-13, 15:35   Link #1367
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm the opposite; I want to see a fight where Kinji beats the boss character without his HSS.
I don't really care either way, but I'd like to see fewer "accidental" HSS. So far, the only time he's made a conscious decision to go HSS was when Shirayuki was about to drown. All the other times were happy accidents, or Riko helping him out.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 21:00   Link #1368
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I don't really care either way, but I'd like to see fewer "accidental" HSS. So far, the only time he's made a conscious decision to go HSS was when Shirayuki was about to drown. All the other times were happy accidents, or Riko helping him out.
You mean other characters with an "accidental-triggered" HSS? Besides, is it possible for Kinji to make his HSS to activate manually without through sexually "snapped"? If so, suggest your point of view for it. Or is it better for him to be just the way he is?

Anyway, speaking of the wolf, the devil and the ghost, what is it actually mean? Was it mean their fate or something?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 22:55   Link #1369
KilluaX90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
You mean other characters with an "accidental-triggered" HSS? Besides, is it possible for Kinji to make his HSS to activate manually without through sexually "snapped"?
I think he was saying that Kinji should trigger HSS out of his own will when the situation calls for (with the help of Riko or just tell Aria the truth and have her help him) rather than accidentally trigger it and save the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Anyway, speaking of the wolf, the devil and the ghost, what is it actually mean? Was it mean their fate or something?
You haven't read the novels yet, and you still come here wanting to be spoiled, eh?

Now, here 's the spoilers:

The wolf is a real wolf he will encounter, which later become Reki's hunting dog.

The demon (or devil) is actually a vampire, whose appearance looks like a demon.

The ghost is his brother, in flesh and blood.
KilluaX90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 00:50   Link #1370
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilluaX90 View Post
I think he was saying that Kinji should trigger HSS out of his own will when the situation calls for (with the help of Riko or just tell Aria the truth and have her help him) rather than accidentally trigger it and save the day.

You haven't read the novels yet, and you still come here wanting to be spoiled, eh?

Now, here 's the spoilers:

The wolf is a real wolf he will encounter, which later become Reki's hunting dog.

The demon (or devil) is actually a vampire, whose appearance looks like a demon.

The ghost is his brother, in flesh and blood.
I actually read a part of the novel. But I don't have much time to complete them.

Anyway, never mind. Cause I've obtained some clues from another thread.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 00:51   Link #1371
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilluaX90 View Post
Yes, that. (Or he could find his own way of doing it on his own, like his brother or his ancestor. But that's not important. I'd be satisfied with him grabbing the closest haremette.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 03:39   Link #1372
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
I thought Hitler had children though. But he and his family all committed suicide when Nazi lost so no offspring left for him.

I think Cao Cao was a great man during the 3 kingdoms, but Koko ruined it...

Stalin is a dick. I like Lenin better. BTW, Carl Marx, the father of communism is actually a Jew. Conspiracy theory?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 03:55   Link #1373
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Koko gives Chinese a bad name. They seem to be the only race in the world to outjew Jews. I wonder what kind of monster would be born if Chinese and Jew were to breed.
Quote:
I thought Hitler had children though. But he and his family all committed suicide when Nazi lost so no offspring left for him.

Stalin is a dick. I like Lenin better. BTW, Carl Marx, the father of communism is actually a Jew. Conspiracy theory?
Uhm.. unless I am misunderstanding this... you are being horribly racist..

why?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 06:12   Link #1374
ZeKeR
Superbad

wait, only Shirayuki went to Butei, right? for a minute there I swore I had the thought of Kazayuki being a teacher in the SSR department, being all over kinji making imouto-sama jealous, and him having the entire Hotogi family at a whi- oh wait, he already IS close to the Hotogi family....

w/c also brings me to the question of how Kazayuki, Shirayuki and the others at first saw Kinji and Kinichi and how Kinji papa (forgot their old man's name) was still stern as a rock while he is with the elders lawl.
Old 2011-06-14, 06:18   Link #1375
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
wait, only Shirayuki went to Butei, right? for a minute there I swore I had the thought of Kazayuki being a teacher in the SSR department, being all over kinji making imouto-sama jealous, and him having the entire Hotogi family at a whi- oh wait, he already IS close to the Hotogi family....

You're also forgetting that Shiraiyuki is the eldest of the sisters
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 06:39   Link #1376
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
You obviously dont know much about Stalin (or Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili as his real name was) if you think he would look like fluffy kitten compared to anyone. I would rather be with Chingiz Khan, Ivan The Terrible or Hitler than that guy.
Yes I know what a paranoid nutter he was and how prone he could be to murdering everyone around him for no reason but he's not the one who exterminated so much of Eurasia that Iran didn't get back to it's pre Mongol invasion population levels only in the 20th century. Stalin did things because he's simply put, insane and fighting enemies real or imagined. The Mongols were unfettered barbarians

The Mongol campaigns cost some 60 million dead. Comparable to WWII and at its time, 17% of the human population. Not even Stalin had the means to do that.
Old 2011-06-14, 09:07   Link #1377
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Yes I know what a paranoid nutter he was and how prone he could be to murdering everyone around him for no reason but he's not the one who exterminated so much of Eurasia that Iran didn't get back to it's pre Mongol invasion population levels only in the 20th century. Stalin did things because he's simply put, insane and fighting enemies real or imagined. The Mongols were unfettered barbarians

The Mongol campaigns cost some 60 million dead. Comparable to WWII and at its time, 17% of the human population. Not even Stalin had the means to do that.
Genghis khan gave his enemies a choice ,surrender or die he didn't go needless death. Stalin presided over the murder of 40 million of his own people and the imprisonment of tens of millions of Russians and East Europeans. The master terrorist of all time, Stalin knew how to conjure fear and obedience on a mass scale. He was killing people because they were smart, his own friends every 5 years because they were getting influenced. He was killing everyone in his surroundings because of his paranoa and ultimate terror policy. every anacdote about him would be punished with years of prison (my own granfather got 12 years in prison for a small joke about Stalin).

Hitler was bad. No doubt about that and besides having 6,000,000 Jews under his belt alone, we haven't even touched upon civilian casualties from combat or persecution or deaths of military personnel.

But Stalin made Hitler look like Little Lord Fauntleroy. He was a paranoid character who killed his staff and the average civilian alike and indiscriminately.

Neither Hitler nor Ghenghis were killing their own generals and friends at such rate as Stalin did (they both did some killing but not periodical 'claening' just for the sake of 'cleaning')..

And also ancient history is known to increase the numbers sometimes tenfold just for an effect.

Genghis was not at all a ruthless man. He killed, but only because he wanted conquest. As long as he gets your territory, he didn't care if you lived or not. Genghis was ruthless to his enemies, but respectuf towards his loyal subjects.

This is completely different to ruthless cruelty of Stalin who killed anyone and everyone ether by his every 5 years cleaning (every five years he killed or politically destroyed all his most important officers and partners).

Genghis was a ruthless warrior who lived in bloody times. Stalin was a murderer, outlaw (before he joined soviets he literally was a criminal) and a psycho.

Hitler gave the German people a hope of a better life and got millions of them back to work.He ordered the German autobahn to be built-it was the first motorway in Europe.Do not forget the famous Volkswagen bug.

Actually Hitler was not nearly as bad figure as many think him to be. A frustrated artist who saw himself as the `Nordic Christ,' and Germans as `the chosen people,'But for germany at first he really did managed the country very well, in fact I would even call it genius way the way he handled the crisis post the first WW.

In fact, Hitler, not Churchill, saved Britain in 1940 by refusing to destroy the trapped British armies at Dunkerque and declining to invade prostrate England -- in vain hope of an Anglo-German alliance against the USSR.

Stalin was horrible. He literally sent the poorly armed people into the war and placed tank battalions behind them so that in case these suicidal troops would turn back they would be destroyed by their own countrymen (not to mention their families would be prosecuted).

Its kind of historic irony that Churchill and Roosevelt defeated a lesser tyrant -- Hitler -- by allying themselves to a far greater criminal -- Stalin, who had killed tens of millions of people way before 1939. in fact Roosevelt (and Churchill) prolonged the war and aided the Soviet advance into Eastern Europe by refusing to negotiate a surrender with Germany.

Roose was in fact bigger villain than the villain wannabe Benito Mussolini -- A strutting popinjay, a windbag, a buffoon from comic opera, who made Italy look very very silly.

Well anyway coming back to original theme - Genghis did make Hitller look like a fluffy kitten. But Stalin was just as bad, probably even worse even though his deaths tally may be lower than Ghenghis.

It would be interesting to see heirs of Hitler, Attila, Napoleon or Stalin but chances to see Stalin and Hitler are lower because still rather recent history. Its easier to touch ancient monstars than the recent ones who are still very alive in memory.

Quote:
Carl Marx was a dreamer but he was a good guy. He would have been the first to burn his and Engels Communist maniphesto if he would have seen what horrible thing it would turn into in Stalin's hands.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-06-14 at 10:00.
Old 2011-06-14, 09:52   Link #1378
Shadow5YA

Quote:

Stalin didn't want to. The Mongols were on the offensive and invaded other territiories. While Stalin was in control of the USSR, he had no intention to take over the world. The Soviet was already formed before Stalin rose to power. Stalin rigged the election system (and the following ones when he was in power) so that he would keep what he had.

Considering that the Soviet Union did eventually develop nuclear weapons later, Stalin could have been responsible for many more deaths if he went on the offensive like Hitler and Genghis Khan did.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 10:13   Link #1379
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Stalin didn't want to. The Mongols were on the offensive and invaded other territiories. While Stalin was in control of the USSR, he had no intention to take over the world. The Soviet was already formed before Stalin rose to power. Stalin rigged the election system (and the following ones when he was in power) so that he would keep what he had.

Considering that the Soviet Union did eventually develop nuclear weapons later, Stalin could have been responsible for many more deaths if he went on the offensive like Hitler and Genghis Khan did.
I'd say he did not have had much chance seeing how he was busy killing half of eastern Europe in the newly occupied territories and his own Russian countrymen. Now if he would have lived longer than 1953 then who knows...

But its not true that Soviet territory was formed before stalin. Stalin using war occupied a big part of eastern Europe. He was busy doing repressions in there to stabilize his power. Later he might have started further invasion but he simply died before that.

Imagine Stalin going at other nations if he would have nuclear power during war?

All these crimes he did were mostly against his own countrymen or eastern europe. He did not need go nuclear on them. He probably would have used it during war but he did not have it back then (first test was in 1949).

In fact The first Soviet test of a "true" hydrogen bomb in the megaton range was on 1955. hydrogen bomb makes nuclear look like a toy.

Luckily Stalin died before that.

They even had the freaking Tsar Bomba (the biggest bomba of all times) the three stage hydrogen monster bomb. The largest, most powerful nuclear weapon in history detonated in 1961.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-06-14 at 10:31.
Old 2011-06-14, 11:13   Link #1380
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

What the fuck are you talking about.

A hydrogen bomb is a fucking nuclear fucking bomb.

You seem to know a fucking lot about fucking Genghis Khan, it's almost like you fucking met him.

And why the fuck are you fucking talking about this fucking shit in this fucking thread.

/Anger vented.

このときに、この二人は独自の世界を展開・・・
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen