AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-25, 21:47   Link #1921
demonfang

I wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. We have no idea how she'd compare to Renka's mom, Mikumo or Shigure.

I do wonder why Saiga killed her though, did he find a better woman to satisfy his needs O_o?
demonfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 21:59   Link #1922
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonfang View Post
I do wonder why Saiga killed her though, did he find a better woman to satisfy his needs O_o?
I think he killed her out of rage. I think that Saiga´s was a person who would go down The Path of Asura even if he tried not to, and when the Elder knew that he refused too teach his son 108 special techniques he owns.

And when Shizuha saw what Saiga had become, either a murderer or a person who was loosing it. She ran off with Miu which most likely caused him too loose it and kill her.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 22:05   Link #1923
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I think he killed her out of rage. I think that Saiga´s was a person who would go down The Path of Asura even if he tried not to, and when the Elder knew that he refused too teach his son 108 special techniques he owns.

And when Shizuha saw what Saiga had become, either a murderer or a person who was loosing it. She ran off with Miu which most likely caused him too loose it and kill her.
I have to agree with this. I am just wondering if Shizuha's murder came before or after the formatoin of YAMI. Remeber, YAMI's disciples (YOMI) are very young and were probably trained in YAMI's way from the start. A person could guess that Shizuna found out what her husband had in store for Miu and did not want her daughter to follow her dad's path.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 22:17   Link #1924
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I have to agree with this. I am just wondering if Shizuha's murder came before or after the formatoin of YAMI. Remeber, YAMI's disciples (YOMI) are very young and were probably trained in YAMI's way from the start. A person could guess that Shizuna found out what her husband had in store for Miu and did not want her daughter to follow her dad's path.
Indeed, if you can remember, the Elder also said he took her on a journey around the world too train not only her skills but her heart as well, since she was someone who could easily go down The Path of Asura, which she displayed when she easily lost it against Shou when he injured not only her friends but Kenichi as well.
Old 2009-03-25, 22:21   Link #1925
demonfang

Miu's words of "We'll always be friends forever" do more damage to Kenichi than any martial arts technique
demonfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 22:28   Link #1926
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonfang View Post
Miu's words of "We'll always be friends forever" do more damage to Kenichi than any martial arts technique
Well she does say that, but only because she has never had any friends before. Still I do understand that those words damage him, but soon those words will change from "We'll always be friends forever" too "I will always be love you forever"

Miu´s feelings for Kenichi have started too show, like in the latest chapter where Li Raichi said she said "Then that means I still have a chance." Meaning she would like Kenichi to be her boyfriend.

So as you can see, Miu just then notes how populer Kenichi is and if she doesnt keep an eye out she might loose him.
Old 2009-03-26, 10:11   Link #1927
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Indeed, if you can remember, the Elder also said he took her on a journey around the world too train not only her skills but her heart as well, since she was someone who could easily go down The Path of Asura, which she displayed when she easily lost it against Shou when he injured not only her friends but Kenichi as well.
And don't forget Miu's Dou nature... so she could follow Asura's Path in a natural way.

It's pretty obvious that Miu's mom saw that, even now Yomi and Yami are behind Miu and they will be very happy if Miu pulls an Anakin Skywalker... I think that the Elder see in Kenichi something like a Saya (scabbard) to contain Miu's Dou nature and that's why he teamed up Miu and Kenichi.

Miu's a girl after all... to her Kenichi is her first experience with a boy, she is learning how to be confident with someone else. But when the elder gave to Kenichi the protectors who belong to Saiga and Miu was ok with that, you can see how precious to her Kenichi is.
Old 2009-03-26, 21:37   Link #1928
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
And don't forget Miu's Dou nature... so she could follow Asura's Path in a natural way.

It's pretty obvious that Miu's mom saw that, even now Yomi and Yami are behind Miu and they will be very happy if Miu pulls an Anakin Skywalker... I think that the Elder see in Kenichi something like a Saya (scabbard) to contain Miu's Dou nature and that's why he teamed up Miu and Kenichi.

Miu's a girl after all... to her Kenichi is her first experience with a boy, she is learning how to be confident with someone else. But when the elder gave to Kenichi the protectors who belong to Saiga and Miu was ok with that, you can see how precious to her Kenichi is.
Lol, so true. But you have to remember that for Kenich to marry Miu, he has to beat the Elder in a fight. Not only that, but if I remember correctly, did not the Elder want Kenichi to be strong enough to fight men by the thousands.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 22:21   Link #1929
Fran~
floating away...

He will do that... i'm sure... and history's strongests martials artists will be laughing at the elder for the rest of his life... an untalented disciple like Kenichi defeated Superman and married her granddaughter

You read it here first:

The wedding will be multiple:
Kenichi and Miu
Hermit and Honoka
Sakaki and Jenny
Ukita and Kisara
etc...

Old 2009-03-27, 06:16   Link #1930
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Its just the Elder's protectiveness over Miu that made him say that to Kenichi.

I'm 100% sure that Miu can override that, since she is pretty much the mother hen of the household.

Anyway... I'm dying to see another Kenichi fight! It feels like an eternity since we saw Kenichi strut his stuff.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 08:00   Link #1931
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

i agrre, HT. How about a treat to pass the time??

Spoiler for smexay time:
Old 2009-03-27, 08:38   Link #1932
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post

Spoiler for smexay time:
Distraction accepted!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 09:06   Link #1933
Fran~
floating away...

Shigure Sama has something to tell you...
Spoiler for a little NSFW:
Old 2009-03-28, 22:37   Link #1934
iwubanime
FMP wubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post

Spoiler for smexay time:
That's official right? You have a larger size?

Here's a zip that contains Fanart, Hentai, and Official artwork:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X8JZUPN4

I'm still annoyed that no magazines had any good anime art of Kenichi. What with the series (and manga) being fairly ecchi you would think that Megami or a similar magazine would have at least had SOMETHING. /sigh
iwubanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 09:14   Link #1935
Fran~
floating away...

you have my gratitude!!!
Old 2009-03-30, 14:35   Link #1936
maxikki

is there going to be a chap this week??
maxikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 18:16   Link #1937
Wargumm1i
Hentai