AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-15, 01:49   Link #22741
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
white shot? isnt it just some kind of tank shell? white shot is....you know...(aaaahh...i blame myself for having overactive imagination...)

especially at desrtsku word....Wow, that white shot from kakine's big beetle stroke Frau's body really hard!
uh ... ora, this time I swear I didn't thought of anything perverted when posting that.

But I have to admit it Kamachi didn't hold back this time, the instant Frau opened her mouth, everything suddenly went freakishly amazing!
And Yeah, Frau is so freaking damn creepy ...
Old 2013-01-15, 03:20   Link #22742
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Now Touma is electrocuting yourself? nor should he most know the difference between pleasure and pain.
Old 2013-01-15, 03:28   Link #22743
Stufu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
Now Touma is electrocuting yourself? nor should he most know the difference between pleasure and pain.
So he's a Maso? maybe yes LOL he loves getting shock
Old 2013-01-15, 04:01   Link #22744
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

More like Touma was charged with assault and battery, amirite?

(crickets)
Old 2013-01-15, 04:06   Link #22745
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^
It was alright I guess- Don't worry too much about it.
Old 2013-01-15, 04:21   Link #22746
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

@rubix22 I saw that joke coming from a mile away. I was waiting to see if anyone would actually say it.
Old 2013-01-15, 04:27   Link #22747
OverNOut
The Obsever

I wonder how will Kakine react if he saw how his beetles interpreted is orders and carried it out. I bet it will be like then and maybe ( nah... this part is doubtful but I think the other two might happen ).
Old 2013-01-15, 04:52   Link #22748
desrtsku
Nympholept

LOLZ, they killed each other ... what an ironically smart move from their part. Can't blame them, human logic and machine logic don't work the same way.
Old 2013-01-15, 04:58   Link #22749
OverNOut
The Obsever

Funny thing is that all the beetles are made out of Dark Matter which is supposedly now just an extension of Kakine himself so when they messed up, it can technically be his own fault.

Can it be counted that when they kill each other, Kakine is technically killing himself.
Old 2013-01-15, 05:50   Link #22750
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'll be honest; the remaining one third of this chapter was so chaotic and hard to keep track of the details I'm now looking at the illustration of the Beetles as I'm trying to find anything that remotely looks like a gun turret that could fire shells off I do love whenever Accelerator see someone surviving his supposedly fatality moves Nobody in this city stay dead for long.

Here's another problem for management, how the hell are they going to cover this one?

Another thing, why was Kamijou the only one afflicted with her biohazard attack ?
Old 2013-01-15, 07:24   Link #22751
OverNOut
The Obsever

^Probably because she sees him as a threat due to the Imagine Breaker.
Old 2013-01-15, 07:30   Link #22752
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
^Probably because she sees him as a threat due to the Imagine Breaker.
She's obviously not a 'normal' human, but it doesn't mean she's supernatural...
Old 2013-01-15, 08:16   Link #22753
OverNOut
The Obsever

^Well, she doesn't know for sure that Imagine Breaker won't work on her and she'll not want to risk it.
Old 2013-01-15, 08:50   Link #22754
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'll be honest; the remaining one third of this chapter was so chaotic and hard to keep track of the details I'm now looking at the illustration of the Beetles as I'm trying to find anything that remotely looks like a gun turret that could fire shells off I do love whenever Accelerator see someone surviving his supposedly fatality moves Nobody in this city stay dead for long.

Here's another problem for management, how the hell are they going to cover this one?

Another thing, why was Kamijou the only one afflicted with her biohazard attack ?
About the where the shells are fired from:
Quote:
Chapter 5, Part 13
The thick horn was hollow as if its core had been removed, so that was likely the barrel.
I would think that she only ever directed the "biohazard attack" at Touma since all she has been doing so far is stalk Last Order in order to satiate her zombie-like desire for nutritious brains.

As for cover-up...screw that.
Old 2013-01-15, 09:01   Link #22755
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
No need to cover up everything ... it was a battle between LV.5s (it's not like it's the first time it happened on broad daylight), that's something one living in this city should find "usual" no matter how over the top it was. What you need to cover is that a peculiar brain eating woman and a clone of my wai- ... the #3 was in the middle of the carnage.
Old 2013-01-15, 09:11   Link #22756
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
No need to cover up everything ... it was a battle between LV.5s (it's not like it's the first time it happened on broad daylight), that's something one living in this city should find "usual" no matter how over the top it was. What you need to cover is that a peculiar brain eating woman and a clone of my wai- ... the #3 was in the middle of the carnage.
The last time those two had their little dance it set the city back a few trillion yen in damages- This isn't like Mikoto vs Gunha, those two would not hold back in destructive power. Plus unlike the last time, they're in the middle of a festival so there's even more people around. Even if two powerful Espers fighting is not unusual, the circumstances surrounding this fight is very much Top Secret and nosy people like Uiharu and Saten would definitely poke around.
Old 2013-01-15, 09:23   Link #22757
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I think the underlying message is that Touma is not treating Birdway as a girl, like he did to a lot of firls.
Since when does he treat any girl as a girl except maybe Index or Seria? He's supposed to be a blockhead in this after all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Hell yeah it was

Kakine aint fucking aroun-

wait WHAT
It sounds much better in the original trust me...
Old 2013-01-15, 09:26   Link #22758
Acer
Death to the infidels!

speaking of fights, I'm looking forward to that more is Silvia vs Thor, I was surprised with the spoilers does not mention any details about this fight.
Old 2013-01-15, 09:28   Link #22759
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Since when does he treat any girl as a girl except maybe Index or Seria? He's supposed to be a blockhead in this after all...
There were a number of times Touma goes- "It's not nice to hit a girl."

I can think of two- his fight/spar with Mikoto along the riverside, and when he was chasing Lessar with Oriana.
Old 2013-01-15, 09:32   Link #22760
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
The last time those two had their little dance it set the city back a few trillion yen in damages- This isn't like Mikoto vs Gunha, those two would not hold back in destructive power. Plus unlike the last time, they're in the middle of a festival so there's even more people around. Even if two powerful Espers fighting is not unusual, the circumstances surrounding this fight is very much Top Secret and nosy people like Uiharu and Saten would definitely poke around.
And just like I said, the circumstance behind the fight is all what we need to cover up. No one (unrelated to the whole event) would suspect anything really strange occurring that day from the surface like that without closely checking the flow of information like Touma did that day (or by having an anti-skill member as close acquaintance) ... and even with that, no one would suddenly link the two problems without a really deep investigation.
Then again, if I remember correctly we heard nothing of Uiharu after she got shot by spunkine back then ... when it should be clear to her that the reason behind that fight may be related to her and that little girl she just mate that looks awfully familiar to someone she knew and something else really fishy.

And in term of destruction caused ... meh, no problem, they more or less managed to repair everything Accelerator's done since he was kid so it should be fine.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen