AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-19, 22:39   Link #381
wb_hicks

if kabuto did show up whats stopping naruto from finishing their fight. he did almost dye by his hand. not to mention that since kyubi joined the fight he might even what a piece of him too since he almost died. kabuto doesnt ahve the sharingan to handle the speed naruto is going at. the only draw back is there would be nothing stopping sasuke from leaving why they fight and then naruto would have to go and chase after him again
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 01:42   Link #382
bon3danc3r

Send a message via ICQ to bon3danc3r
kakashi and kabuto............kabuto would suprise alot of people in this fight. he hasnt fully displaid his fighting prowess yet. if yall look back at the episodes when kabuto helped naruto and co in chuunin exam you would notice a fight sceen where kabutos eyes turn blood red for an instant. i think hes hiding something. i mean he did hold his own against one of the legendary 3.
bon3danc3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 01:47   Link #383
bon3danc3r

Send a message via ICQ to bon3danc3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkand
I posted this prediction is that thread that was locked so I'll repost it here.

This is a chapter by chapter prediction:

Chapter 232: Sasuke and Naruto fight evenly with one another, Sasuke goes for his 3rd Chidori thinking Naruto, in the state he is in, will not respond with the Rasengan. The Kyubi charka and Sasuke's level 2 powered chidori collide and the end result is large explosion, that a lot bigger than the Chidori vs Rasengan. Both a blow back to the edges of the waterfall. Sasuke losses his level two state and Naruto returns to normal also. At the end of the chapter Kabuto appears and says hello to Sasuke and Naruto.

Chapter 233: At first Sasuke thinks Kabuto is there to retrieve him, only to have Kabuto say they he was a spy for the sound and sounds is sound headband to Sasuke. Naruto tries to gather strength to call up any charka he can but finds his body is just about burnt out from over charka use and trying force any more kyubi's charka would just result in death. Kabuto tells Naruto that he missed his chance to kill Naruto way back when and approaches Naruto to do so. At the end we see a water shield surrounds Naruto and a water dragon blasts Kabuto away back over to Sasuke, Kakashi appears next to Naruto.

Chapter 234: Kakashi and Kabuto talk for a while and Kabuto notices Kakshi has been on a mission and at his current state can't defeat Kabuto. Kakashi thinks to himself that its true. Kabuto and Kakashi pick up the exhausted Sasuke and Naruto and slowly back away up. Naruto tries to get Kakashi to save Sasuke also and that even if it cost Naruto his life he would help Kakashi defeat Kabuto. Kakashi knocks Naruto in the head to make him pass out and retreats. It ends with Sasuke thinking about Naruto in this chapter and then shows Naruto, passed out, being carried by Kakashi, where Kakashi has a tear in his eye.

Thats about it for my prediction. Not the best of predictions; pretty standard and doesn't resolve the whole mange sharingan thing, but we only know one way to obtain it. I don't see Naruto or Sasuke dieing, or atleast for good, in this arc, nor do I see Kakashi dieing for good either. I also would be pretty disappointed if say Naruto "dies" and then comes back to life is some manner, and Sasuke only thinks Naruto is dead and gets the mange sharingan that way.

Oro will pull a Michael Jackson and molest Sasuke.
bon3danc3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 09:45   Link #384
yinstro

well this fight may end next issue but that doesnt mean the story will end, if he doesnt do a time jump, kakashi may have a fight on his hands, btw imo kakashi and jiraiya both screwed up, they were supposed to talk to each one of these guys after their last fight, kakashi gave a few words, and left now look what happened. Really alot should happen, the sand/leaf guys should meet up with naruto, kakashi should show up, most likely kabuto as well. it surprising no one has interupted yet. anyhow will be interesting to see what happens after this fight.
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 11:03   Link #385
Hylik

Not that Oro seems to be the kind of person that is afraid to squander his resources to get what he wants (in this case Sasuke). But wouldn't Kabuto hesitate to go looking for Sasuke, when Oro's elite guard hasn't returned. 5 people with curse seals has gone missing, that has to get you thinking, right? Wouldn't Oro and Kabuto be thinking that there might be an ambush or possibly an attack from Konoha right about now?
With that said, I don't think we will see Kabuto vs. Kakashi in this arc. At least I hope not.
Hylik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 11:05   Link #386
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

To be fair with Kakashi, he couldn't remain with Sasuke very much than he did given that he had a mission.
And frankly I don't think he could have done much, his words seemed to have somewhat touched Sasuke before he was attacked by the 4 Sound and after that it was too late.

For Jiraiya, well it doesn't seem he spoke with Naruto but everything happened pretty fast, he couldn't know that the situation would degenerate like that so fast.

Remember that in the manga timeline, the first fight between Naruto and Sasuke happened only yesterday.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 11:45   Link #387
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

seems like kakashi is waiting on somethng to happen that made me think of why oro didn't try the seal on Itachi. He probly could have pulled some sneaky move to get it in there somehow. I think maybe if the person with the seal exceeds Oro the seal might lose its hold.

If naruto can push him a bit further he may just do that. I know people will say sasuke is no where near oro's power so that is just stupid, but think about it itachi is already argueable beyond his power and Sasuke is more than likly destined to surpass itachi. So having a breif point of excessive power that allows him to surpass oro long enough to break the seal on him I don't think is impossible.

With the seal broken he may come back to his senses some. No doubt he had these feelings before he got the cursed seal but to think that the seal hasn't exagerated them at alll I don't think make sense.
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 11:52   Link #388
Nubixkube

I have a strange feeling that Kakashi is going to get a chidori in the back and a rasengan in the stomach.

But who knows.
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 11:54   Link #389
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubixkube
I have a strange feeling that Kakashi is going to get a chidori in the back and a rasengan in the stomach.

But who knows.
If he does, he's an idiot.
Old 2004-09-20, 12:16   Link #390
Hideki Keiji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Remember that in the manga timeline, the first fight between Naruto and Sasuke happened only yesterday.
Um, are you sure about that? I mean, it sure seems like it, but I was re-reading the manga and it should be longer. First, when the rescue team leaves, Lee is there to see them off. He hasn't had his operation yet. Second, Lee has his long operation. Third, when Lee is gone at the hospital, the nurse says that he was fine yesterday. So it should be at least one day since they left to stop Sasuke, and thus two days since Naruto and Sasuke's first fight.

As for Sasuke's possible punishment, I would think that execution would be very unlikely, unless there is proof that he killed/tried to kill someone and he seemed likely to do it again. After all, Tsunade knows that he is going to Orochimaru, yet she is still giving Sasuke a chance before sending the Anbu after him. There was some reason the team couldn't cross the country border, but I can't remember why(and I can find it either). I doubt he would be executed unless he actually killed someone, and had no change of heart.
Hideki Keiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 12:44   Link #391
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideki Keiji
Um, are you sure about that? I mean, it sure seems like it, but I was re-reading the manga and it should be longer. First, when the rescue team leaves, Lee is there to see them off. He hasn't had his operation yet. Second, Lee has his long operation. Third, when Lee is gone at the hospital, the nurse says that he was fine yesterday. So it should be at least one day since they left to stop Sasuke, and thus two days since Naruto and Sasuke's first fight.
Well yeah pretty sure, the Naruto gang left Konoha in the morning, right after Sasuke's departure during the night.
Then the 4 Sound put Sasuke into the barrel, immediately after that they had their little fight with the two jounins and Tsunade started her surgery on Lee.
Very soon after that the Naruto gang found the 4 Sound Nin, they battled each other during an unprecised amount of time but that can't be much long, a huge part of the day at best.

Sasuke left his barrel, Naruto pursued him (note that both Lee and Kakashi came where they were in no time) and then they fought ans still fight.

And if i remember well the nurse didn't say he was fine yesterday but the first day. while I agree it's weird to say the first day for today I just can't see several days passing in the time line.

Lee was going under surgery the morning and left probably during the evening as Tsunade said.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 13:48   Link #392
Hideki Keiji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Well yeah pretty sure, the Naruto gang left Konoha in the morning, right after Sasuke's departure during the night.
Then the 4 Sound put Sasuke into the barrel, immediately after that they had their little fight with the two jounins and Tsunade started her surgery on Lee.
Very soon after that the Naruto gang found the 4 Sound Nin, they battled each other during an unprecised amount of time but that can't be much long, a huge part of the day at best.

Sasuke left his barrel, Naruto pursued him (note that both Lee and Kakashi came where they were in no time) and then they fought ans still fight.

And if i remember well the nurse didn't say he was fine yesterday but the first day. while I agree it's weird to say the first day for today I just can't see several days passing in the time line.

Lee was going under surgery the morning and left probably during the evening as Tsunade said.
You're right, the nurse said the first day. That doesn't really change my arguement though. Maybe it's a transalation error. That would kind of explain it.
Hideki Keiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 15:31   Link #393
chibi Jiraiya plushy

Send a message via AIM to chibi Jiraiya plushy Send a message via Yahoo to chibi Jiraiya plushy
All I can say is that Sasuke is REALLY MATURE!!! I quote "I'm more special than you" FEELING A LITTLE UNWANTED THERE? GEEZ Sasuke is REALLY getting annoying! Where the hell is Kakashi? KYUBI WILL KICK SASUKE CURSE SEAL 2'S ASS!!!! HELL YEAH!!!
chibi Jiraiya plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 15:38   Link #394
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi Jiraiya plushy
All I can say is that Sasuke is REALLY MATURE!!! I quote "I'm more special than you" FEELING A LITTLE UNWANTED THERE? GEEZ Sasuke is REALLY getting annoying! Where the hell is Kakashi? KYUBI WILL KICK SASUKE CURSE SEAL 2'S ASS!!!! HELL YEAH!!!
Obviously Kakashi is almost at the location of their fight dumbass....
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 15:47   Link #395
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruns
Obviously Kakashi is almost at the location of their fight dumbass....
chillout, the kid's only 15 he still has DBZ running trough his veins.
Old 2004-09-20, 16:03   Link #396
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubixkube
Yeah. Kakashi is so slow. He couldn't even dodge that blackboard-eraser.
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 16:32   Link #397
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Never underestimate the blackboard-eraser... you'll regret it!
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 17:12   Link #398
Hylik

Wouldn't it be more likly that Gaara and Rock Lee should catch up to Naruto and Sasuke before Kakashi? Gaara and Lee shouldn't be that far away, and Gaara didn't even look fatigued (not that he shows much emotions). Shikamaru and Temari would also be able to persue. Or will they only arrive in time to pick up the pieces?
Hylik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 17:17   Link #399
kboykb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
Never underestimate the blackboard-eraser... you'll regret it!
He also couldn't dodge falling snow, an exploding bowl, and a trick punch, but was fast enough to dodge a thrown bowl!

Hmm, full of mystery.
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 17:46   Link #400
Dodong

i am guessing that in 232 kakashi will try to make them stop fighting. then the two won't listen. then kakashi will make them fight him as to let them prove how strong they are. even with cs2 and kyuubified... they will get their butt kicked by kakashi releasing cool combi jutsus(like the 3rd hokage vs Oro). they realized that they arent as strong as they thought they are. exhausted by their condition they fainted. after that kakashi brings em home.

hehehe...
Dodong is offline   Reply With Quote