Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-21, 12:59   Link #1
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Bleach news: Fillers ahoy

Found this link, which a translation of a Japanese Mag scan:
Warning: Spoilerific pic inside: http://www.livejournal.com/community...67.html#cutid1

For those who don't want to be spoiled by the pic, here is the translation:'
Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-21, 14:01   Link #2
ichigo fans
Code Geass Lover

so fast change to orginial world =(
Old 2005-12-21, 14:42   Link #3
Desti-Fate
Now available in pink

Hmm, bad news all round. A year until the movie and an arc coming which will not be worse than the manga arc, but will be followed by it as well.

Might feature Momo though so I'll be watching with sleepless eyes.
Old 2005-12-21, 15:37   Link #4
_DT_

Send a message via ICQ to _DT_
Maybe will have 24 episodes of Don Kanonji Filler
Old 2005-12-21, 15:54   Link #5
Apekatt
Monkeycat

I have faith in the filler season. In my opinion the comedy and the characters from Bleach is the main reason to follow it. The fights are usally pretty crappy compared to other shonen-fighting animes.
A filler season could give the characters that's been neglected during the SS arc more screentime.
Old 2005-12-21, 16:23   Link #6
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Souzouryoku
Mmmm..I agree. Besides, I enjoyed the first couple eps. of Bleach. Maybe the fillers won't be so bad. You never know. The reason the Naruto fillers are so crappy is

1) The animators make the episodes so pathetically "sad" that its stupid
2) The animators replay the idea of "being lonely oh boo hoo my life woe is me" over and over again

Bleach has always been a funny show...as long as they keep it light I'll be fine. But..just not Don Kanonji light -.-
Old 2005-12-21, 16:25   Link #7
Midnyt
Endorsed by Nodoka!~

Send a message via MSN to Midnyt
So far Bleach has only had one filler episode, and I felt that was done quite well. A filler season is the best way to go right now, just so much as they dont hire Naruto's Filler writers ^_^
Old 2005-12-21, 16:44   Link #8
CorpMazral3
Corp-Kun

Send a message via Yahoo to CorpMazral3
haha..I'm not super worried..just a little bit. I don't think people are so open to the idea of having fillers...which is what worries me. imma give them a chance tho..if they don't improve within a few episodes, i'll just stop watching for a while and only continue with the manga.
Old 2005-12-21, 18:43   Link #9
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Hmm I have no reason to think Bleach's fillers could be better then Naruto's..

Anyway, I don't see what so "spoilerific" about that poster exept if you consider the character featuring in it as a spoiler. But I'm quite glad my favorite captain will be in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souzouryoku
1) The animators make the episodes so pathetically "sad" that its stupid
2) The animators replay the idea of "being lonely oh boo hoo my life woe is me" over and over again

Bleach has always been a funny show...as long as they keep it light I'll be fine. But..just not Don Kanonji light -.-
The only diffrence so far with Naruto (fillers appart) is the constancy in the storyline. The way it never focus on a side-line story for more then an episode or so. The past is also much faster. But you are right that Naruto is getting quite boring. In fact I've stopped watching it lately cause it was too damn boring. I decided to start again once the fillers end. If they ever end that is. ><
Old 2005-12-21, 19:58   Link #10
The Desert Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DT_
Maybe will have 24 episodes of Don Kanonji Filler
Dude you had better be joking. Oh god I would rather smack myself with a hammer repeatedly.
Old 2005-12-22, 01:05   Link #11
NaNash|

Maybe they should stop the anime after the hour special.

This can bring a clean cut and end it with grace. Rather than having another *sigh* Naruto.

And use the movie(if there is one) to act as a kick start to the new season.
Old 2005-12-22, 01:20   Link #12
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Oh dear. I was really hoping for reruns or an end to the series.

Now we have to hope that they have good writing. I am not opposed to filler per se. I am merely opposed to badly written filler. Unfortunately the amount of filler in anime which is NOT badly written is quite small. Naruto is merely one example in the horrid lineup of badly written filler.

At least that one filler episode featuring Don Kannoji was well written... perhaps there is some small hope that episodes 65+ won't stink like spoiled fish.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2005-12-22, 01:29   Link #13
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
I actually agree with most of you. If they can create the fillers to be comedies with everyone, yes including the Gotei 13, then it will be a good filler.

Lol @ Kenpachi x Ichigo racing or Ichigo x Byakuya playing chess.

Also Yachiru x Inoue ...kya

WHOA. That picture was so freaking cool. Matsumoto....*nose bleed*
Old 2005-12-22, 01:37   Link #14
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Oh dear. I was really hoping for reruns or an end to the series.

Now we have to hope that they have good writing. I am not opposed to filler per se. I am merely opposed to badly written filler. Unfortunately the amount of filler in anime which is NOT badly written is quite small. Naruto is merely one example in the horrid lineup of badly written filler.

At least that one filler episode featuring Don Kannoji was well written... perhaps there is some small hope that episodes 65+ won't stink like spoiled fish.
Yes well it was a good episode, but it also was a single episode. I fear its not the same game when they alsmost plan an entire season like for Naruto. They have to plan stories several weaks ahead that bind togetter so it dosent look too cheezy. My point is, I've rarely seen such bad fillers when its a single episode. Maybe cause I can see a light at the end.(the preview) Just kidding but I tolerate Short Side story like Don Kanonji.

BTW I Also like the idea of reruns but frankly I havent seen that in a while.
Old 2005-12-22, 02:03   Link #15
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I don't see what's so wrong with anime-only episodes. Especially if they're gonna do what I think they're gonna do at Ichigo's high school. I wish there'd be MORE things like this in anime, where characters take time off from fighting/mainstream things and just have some fun.
Old 2005-12-22, 02:29   Link #16
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
I personaly hope they expand on the Girl who reads from her book as she walks. She seems to be a interesting character
Old 2005-12-22, 02:33   Link #17
Yachiru
fukataichou

As long as they don't hire the same filler crew from Naruto, that's fine with me. ^^
Old 2005-12-22, 02:42   Link #18
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Um, isnt it the same studio? Pierrot?. Though I dont know about script wise, I think Pierrot is the animation studio, if Im not mistaken.
Old 2005-12-22, 04:28   Link #19
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurz
I personaly hope they expand on the Girl who reads from her book as she walks. She seems to be a interesting character
Lol, it took me almost a minute to realize wich character you were talking about.

But yes, the school gang certainly deserves an episode or two.
Old 2005-12-22, 05:38   Link #20
Apekatt
Monkeycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E.
Lol, it took me almost a minute to realize wich character you were talking about.

But yes, the school gang certainly deserves an episode or two.
I want an episode or two about that guy who only dated "mature women", he ruled! And what about Orihime's best pal (the girl with blue hair), hopefully she'll return in the filler season.
Closed Thread