AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-12, 23:33   Link #1
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Valvrave the Liberator - Character Discussion - Yamada Raizou

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Yamada Raizou related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Valvrave the Liberator fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2013-06-13, 15:29   Link #2
Key Board
Carbon

Episode 10 updates

Thunder knows about the "kamitsuki" / divine vessel deal. They told him about

Everyone suggest they try out the limits of their bodies. Thunder seems to suggest something perverted

Thunder has his own valvrave/thunder themed motorcyle. Not sure where he got it from

Thunder ran for Module 77 president elections.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-14, 14:25   Link #3
queenSwild

I'm beginning to like his character.

Now that he has finally gotten a Valvrave he is less angry and more carefree.

Although I feel that his optimism will bite him in the butt one day because now it is obvious that piloting a Valvrave is not something to celebrate.
Old 2013-06-16, 12:46   Link #4
Folenfant
Banned

I have a feeling he'll be the first to die if any of the Magius do start getting offed. Just a combination of his overall attitude as well as him being like the protector type character makes me envision him rushing ahead of everyone one too many times and getting himself offed by boss mech of some sort.
Old 2013-06-16, 14:01   Link #5
Key Board
Carbon

He's going to have more chemistry with the nerd

If anyone has to go, it's probably Kyuma
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-16, 14:18   Link #6
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Any Valvrave's pilots beside Haruto and Saki has a chance of dying.
Old 2013-06-20, 12:02   Link #7
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I like how this show has a straight-up badass jock-type character. Just straight up badass. Just totally in a mood to fight 24/7. Thunder adds some neat quirkiness to this show and some of its scenes. It makes this show feel even more Archie comics-esque to me (as though Haruto as Archie, Shoko as Betty, and Saki as Veronica wasn't enough, lol).
Old 2013-06-20, 22:46   Link #8
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
I liked Thunder's interactions with the other pilots from last episode when he was announcing that he was running. His quip to Saki and her reply was to funny.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters