AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-06-03, 02:50   Link #5941
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

1 day of finals done! 2 more to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Vampire!Fate special preview:

"Why!?" Fate demanded, voice harsh from screaming. "Why? WHY!? Why do you fight so hard!?" Her hand blocked an overhanded slice of a dagger and her weight shifted quickly, kicking the man fighting her several yards to the side. "Why don't you stay down!?"

Slowly her opponent stood, wavering as he wiped the blood from his eyes. "If you have to ask such a stupid question, then you wouldn't understand the answer."

Fate screamed again, running forward and hitting him hard in the stomach. An uppercut followed, paired with a round house to the man's chest. Again he fell to the floor, gasping while trying to sit up before weight pressed him back down. "Answer me!" Fate screamed yet again, gripping what was left of his torn shirt and shaking him. "Why do you wish to live so strongly!?"

The man looked at her weakly but still held a smirk of satisfaction. "Wanting to give everything you have so that others may know peace... isn't something a soulless devil would know."

Fate's hand grabbed the discarded dagger and held it high above her head, pressing hard on the man's neck with her free hand. Glistening light reflected off the shaking dagger as she prepared to strike but soon found that instead of the dagger plunging down, a tear dripped from her chin.

Another tear fell and the dagger clattered to the ground, leaving the vampire pinning the man down on the floor while hugging herself. Before she could stop it, a small sob came from her mouth. Her body shifted and she stood, walking away from the battle that had destroyed most of the church.

Laying amidst the broken wood and stone, the defeated paladin looked up at the stained glass window depicting a holy warrior offering his hand to a fallen demon. "Devils..." He spoke, voice rough from the abuse he took. "Never cry..."

The echoing of sobs left the church as the large wooden door closed behind Fate as she walked back into the night.
O.o looks intense/angsty. Can't wait for the full version!

Quote:
Lunch time short
Spoiler for Concerned Friend:

Spoiler for P.S.:
Aww so cute. I love the ending, 'twas funny. Did I mention how much I love over protective Fate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by illidan182 View Post
I will say it once, and only once... this is crack that originated on IRC

Spoiler for CRACK! It's crazy!:

EDIT: Page claim for... addictive crack?
I remember reading this. I laughed so hard, and was speechless for my one. I love the SatashixFate one. That was classic. What do you mean it's going to be turned into a fic!? - . -; I am curious though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidan182 View Post
More incoming random fourmer pairings...

Spoiler for Crack1:

Spoiler for Crack2:

More to come people!
Thriller? Caramelldansen? Two songs I wouldn't have put together. You did not just bring the Fonz in! Oh yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
lol awesome.

I couldn't help it
Spoiler for My version:
AWESOMENESS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Wow Thanks

And I finally finished the (noncrack OoO) short I was working on but I think I set it up for a sequel .

Interview with a Mage: Yuuno
Spoiler for Interview with a Mage: Yuuno:
Lol. That was good. I like how she was so disappointed that nothing was going on with him and the aces. I like boxers. I wonder what Chrono's looked like! That part at the end was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alouscrie View Post
What's all this? I put off joining the forums for just a few months, and suddenly Angel's been claimed by another woman?!?

And after I spent all of that time corrupting her, too /pout

In other news:
Spoiler for More Reaping Goodness:
Evil Precia! Haven't seen her around in awhile. This means angst! Yay!

You know I'm glad we have the IRC to slow down posts, otherwise this would be a HUGE backlog breaker.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 03:43   Link #5942
Fenris Blacwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Er, how did said reporter get to Earth? Or does she have a free pass or something to travel to an NAW?

But good premise.

And looks like Fenris is our resident nekomimian?
Hence the name. *pounces on you* Grrr....
Fenris Blacwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 04:25   Link #5943
ShiniIllumi

Weee, um, chapter 3 is done x.x; I had planned more, but I cut off the end and started chapter 4 instead.

Just a quick question: Since these are OC's, and Nanoha & Friends aren't in yet, should I be posting the fanfic here, or in the Character Creation thread O_o?

T_T I promise that the pace will start picking up a bit more~

Spoiler for ED - Chapter 3 - Forthcoming:

Link~ to other chapters ^^;
Old 2008-06-03, 04:30   Link #5944
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post

I remember reading this. I laughed so hard, and was speechless for my one. I love the SatashixFate one. That was classic. What do you mean it's going to be turned into a fic!? - . -; I am curious though...

Thriller? Caramelldansen? Two songs I wouldn't have put together. You did not just bring the Fonz in! Oh yeah!
Yeah... the SatashixFate is turning into an actual fic, Gona have the first bit of the chapter focused on Satashi and Fate, then we jump over on int the Nanoverse for some NanohaxAngel stuff, not telling what happens or how but yeah...

And YES BWHAHAH!~ I combined Thriller and Caramelldansen... and the Fonz? Heyyy *does Fonzy's thumbsup*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris Blacwell
*suddenly stops in her tracks and her head rotates around to gaze at you* Angst? *maniacal grin* ANGST!!!! *death glomp and starts purring in a canine-ish fashion if such a thing is possible*
*dies from the death glomp* sorrry... cannont finish the two angsty storys now =( *says the zombie as it climbs out of the grave near Illidan182's corpse, and chases random forumers*

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 05:21   Link #5945
Naolin
The dustbunnies did it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alouscrie View Post
What's all this? I put off joining the forums for just a few months, and suddenly Angel's been claimed by another woman?!?

And after I spent all of that time corrupting her, too /pout

In other news:
Spoiler for More Reaping Goodness:
Page claimed in the name of Truth, Liberty, Justice, Moderately Priced Love, and Gimme Mah Woman!
*giddy* Yes, finally there's evil Precia! I'm so happy I could start a conga line. But Fate doesn't call her mother, even though she's her daughter, hm... *tosses wild theories around* And Precia can hurt her without moving? Hah, woo, an update. I love the way you write. It's very...good. *ADJECTIVE FAIL* Entrancing, wonderful, soft, pulling, captivating? update now?
Naolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 07:55   Link #5946
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
just for an update, I think I'm going to do this:

Make Vampire!Fate's backstory still in the works, but continue it a little on forums while I'm at work. Havn't fully decided yet though.... So far the special is 5,550 words ( all you old RO fans should giggle at that hehe ). I think it'll push 10,000 words....

I'm starting to get less detalistic ( I invited a word? )with it and more storyline focused. Hopefully I can trim it down ><
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 07:57   Link #5947
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
So far the special is 5,550 words ( all you old RO fans should giggle at that hehe ).
I thai u buy.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 08:11   Link #5948
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
just for an update, I think I'm going to do this:

Make Vampire!Fate's backstory still in the works, but continue it a little on forums while I'm at work. Havn't fully decided yet though.... So far the special is 5,550 words ( all you old RO fans should giggle at that hehe ). I think it'll push 10,000 words....

I'm starting to get less detalistic ( I invited a word? )with it and more storyline focused. Hopefully I can trim it down ><
I can't wait *jumps around*

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 10:03   Link #5949
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

June 4th, a day that should have been the happiest of the year- save maybe Christmas. It was my birthday, and I was finally turning twenty. Hey, another year and I'll be legal!

-----------

ahhhhhhhhh break cut short.well, that's a preview! I'll pick it up soon

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-06-03 at 10:24.
Old 2008-06-03, 10:04   Link #5950
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Well done Satashi i can't wait for more chapters i did read your new chapter just few moments ago.

Vampire!Fate's chapter 5 is great, i love it, keep going.
Old 2008-06-03, 10:06   Link #5951
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiniIllumi View Post
Weee, um, chapter 3 is done x.x; I had planned more, but I cut off the end and started chapter 4 instead.

Just a quick question: Since these are OC's, and Nanoha & Friends aren't in yet, should I be posting the fanfic here, or in the Character Creation thread O_o?

You only have to post it in Outercadia if it focuses solely on OCs
Satashi-sama told me its ok for fics to be posted in FF that have OCs so long as the main cast is still largely involved and doesn't just show up once in a while to remind everyone they're there.
Old 2008-06-03, 10:16   Link #5952
Aaron008R

This just in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
We interrupt your friendly discussions for this special announcement.....

Tick tock, tick tock.

The seconds run so quietly by.

Tick tock, tick tock.

The minute hand follows laboriously behind, determined to reach its goal.

Tick tock, tick tock.

The Hour stands in silent anticipation.

Tick tock, tick tock.

It is near.

Tick tock tick tock.

Tick tock tick tock..... tock.

DONG. DONG. DONG.

4th June 2008, 0000 JST.

The time is here.

And so it begins.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYATE-CHAN!

It's gonna be time to PARTY!!!!

Expect some BIRTHDAY SPECIAL BLUECHEESIUM to come in a few hours!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 10:27   Link #5953
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:

Any Nanoha fiction is welcome here, even if it's 99.9% OC. What Kriss meant is that some people here don't care for OC stories that focus on new people rather than the cast and therefore don't read/comment.

But it is welcome here ^^ Never hesitate to share. Though you should post it on the OC forum also, because more people there will give you advice and comment on it

Alot of OCers come here too, so they will probably be attacking your story with yummy comments shortly
Old 2008-06-03, 11:38   Link #5954
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Sorry for my lack of activity guys, I'm working really hard to improve in the next chapter of Rise of Techno - Union who will be launched next week

BTW: Too many new fics and to short time to read them, my brain is going to recive an overload! @_@
Old 2008-06-03, 12:18   Link #5955
ShiniIllumi

Quote:
Any Nanoha fiction is welcome here, even if it's 99.9% OC. What Kriss meant is that some people here don't care for OC stories that focus on new people rather than the cast and therefore don't read/comment.

But it is welcome here ^^ Never hesitate to share. Though you should post it on the OC forum also, because more people there will give you advice and comment on it

Alot of OCers come here too, so they will probably be attacking your story with yummy comments shortly

Thanks Satashi^^; I'm still a bit nervous to posting it as I worry sometimes at the comments. (nothing bad yet, and I like criticism.)

I got one on FF.net, which I'm happy about. T_T I really need to get the character sheets up. I'll probably do that after my Dynamis tonight.

As someone pointed out, I know it doesn't -feel- like Nanoha, but I have plans ;x never meant to rush into the "Eat Magic, Deadly Creature!" thing.
Old 2008-06-03, 13:04   Link #5956
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Thanks Satashi^^; I'm still a bit nervous to posting it as I worry sometimes at the comments. (nothing bad yet, and I like criticism.)

I got one on FF.net, which I'm happy about. T_T I really need to get the character sheets up. I'll probably do that after my Dynamis tonight.

As someone pointed out, I know it doesn't -feel- like Nanoha, but I have plans ;x never meant to rush into the "Eat Magic, Deadly Creature!" thing.
The thing you have to remember is that people will always have an opinion on your works. Instead of fearing them, remember that each one is caused by a reaction. Whatever they say, be it good or bad, was brought about by your writing.

Even if you pissed them off about something, you still brought out emotions, which is what writing is for. Its hard getting used to it but once you learn how to take reviews you can better yourself. But also remember that there are idiots out there who want nothing more than to rip your story to shreds with chainsaws. Ignore them, they're not worth your time. If they're not constructive just point and laugh at them :3

As for making it -feel- like Nanoha... I can't really say 'cause I haven't read it yet, but for a beginning author, it's very important to make readers feel at home right off. I have a fanbase and they will give each of my stories a few chapters before judging in or out of character ( like in my SbtB ). If you are looking to grab people's attention to keep following your works, try and make it more like Nanoha ASAP or they may stop reading. But then again, there are people who really like that just gotta find your crowd.
Old 2008-06-03, 13:07   Link #5957
ShiniIllumi

Quote:
The thing you have to remember is that people will always have an opinion on your works. Instead of fearing them, remember that each one is caused by a reaction. Whatever they say, be it good or bad, was brought about by your writing.

Even if you pissed them off about something, you still brought out emotions, which is what writing is for. Its hard getting used to it but once you learn how to take reviews you can better yourself. But also remember that there are idiots out there who want nothing more than to rip your story to shreds with chainsaws. Ignore them, they're not worth your time. If they're not constructive just point and laugh at them :3

As for making it -feel- like Nanoha... I can't really say 'cause I haven't read it yet, but for a beginning author, it's very important to make readers feel at home right off. I have a fanbase and they will give each of my stories a few chapters before judging in or out of character ( like in my SbtB ). If you are looking to grab people's attention to keep following your works, try and make it more like Nanoha ASAP or they may stop reading. But then again, there are people who really like that just gotta find your crowd.
Thanks again^^ *bows* I think that's why I made the Chapter 0, to show I do plan on having "Nanoha" in it x.x; just not right away.

>.<;!! I'm going to be late for work~ *runs off*

Oh, Suki Motomiya from my story~
Old 2008-06-03, 13:09   Link #5958
Aaron008R

For Hayate's B-day...

~~~~BLUECHEESIUM POST!!~~~~

~~~~BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!!!~~~~

~MSLN GenerationS~
Chapter 2

Here are the must-reads to get what the hell is happening here.
Chapter 1, part 1 and 2.

Spoiler for GenerationS: Chapter 2.1:

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-06-03 at 13:35.
Old 2008-06-03, 13:10   Link #5959
Aaron008R

Spoiler for GenerationS Chapter 2.2:

Long post is long?

Anyway. I highly suggest also going thru the profiles of the OC's involved since this is an OC story. So far, here are the OC's to know for some good background info and some mind-bogglingly long reads. >:3

Aurion Dauer, Part 2

Tesla

Takamachi Georashi Keroko

Most of the needed data can be found in the links in Chapter 1. I know it would be very hard to get used to or understand at first. But I hope that some may at least get used to it.><

Thank you for your time. :3

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-06-06 at 05:35.
Old 2008-06-03, 13:30   Link #5960
Aaron008R

That should be enough Blueheesum for now...:3

NOT.

>:3

Mou ichidou da!!!

~MSLN GenerationS~
Chapter 3
Part 1

Spoiler for GenerationS: Chapter 3.1:

So far, only that. Expect Chapter 3 to be extra-long compared to the last two!

And of course. Happy Birthday, Hayate.

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-06-04 at 01:08.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha