Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-21, 12:31   Link #6181
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
LOL, insulting holy cow!!?, disrespecting good serious brother/sister relationship without bickering??? word of advise, seems to me you are getting to deep into it this, i stated my opinion on their relationship and how they behave with each other, not just the bickering part. if it bothers you so much that you have to say that, then please dont bother discussing that matter with me anymore! cause that is a totally different matter altogether since you are not talking manga and talking about some personal matter!
Oh no I will because it's BS no matter how much you look at it.

I will address it again.

Quote:
treats Byakuya like a sibling? the only thing i see her treating him like a brother is her calling him Ni-san, and nothing more and that is because she thought he was her brother. she treats Byakuya like almost everyone else seems to do, by being careful what to do and say since he goes by the rules so much.
This comes down to one simple fact. You can't see any other type of sibling relationship but your own definition. Me, I always need a standard to measure it by and there when there are actual siblings that's the perfect measuring device. Like I said before, if I don't treat a girl like my actual sister then I will disagree with anyone who says myself and that girl have a sibling relationship.

Rukia and Byakuya are brother and sister. Adopted mind you but see each other as siblings none the less. Just because they don't fit your twisted definition doesn't mean they aren't in a sibling relationship. At it's core, a sibling relationship means you see each other as you would siblings. They see each other as siblings thus they have a sibling relationship. A different kind of sibling relationship from yours, but a sibling relationship all the same.

When it comes to Ichigo the worse we get as far as "arguing like children" from him and his sisters is him telling them to leave him alone when they get too nosy. Thus, I come to the conclusion that he doesn't see arguing like children as part of a sibling relationship since he doesn't do it with his actual sisters. Again, different but differences are to be expected.

Like I said before, your argument for Ichigo would hold more weight if he was an only child and didn't have actual siblings to compare to. Without that then all interpretations can be right in there own ways. Since Ichigo doesn't have any brothers anyone who says him and Chad are like brothers to each other wouldn't get any protest from me since we have no such sibling to compare Chad's relationship to Ichigo with. Not the case with sisters.
Old 2008-07-21, 12:39   Link #6182
Zoe

Besides, Ichigo was still taking baths with his sisters shortly before the start of the series. If he has a sibling relationship with Rukia, does that mean he'd take one with Rukia as well?

Old 2008-07-21, 12:41   Link #6183
yuuk1

@ Danny I really think you should reply to each posts after you have thought it all out and present facts or support your claims. Also, it really is irritating for you to always mention that IchiRuki's relationship is a sibling relationship since they always bicker. I find that so stereotypical of you.

Not all siblings act that way. And if you really have observed and analyzed Bleach (Ichigo especially) then you should know how Ichigo gives a smile to his siblings and how they differ to the way he smiles and acts in front of Rukia.

Ichigo shows his gentler side to the twins, Nell and Inoue (even to Zangetsu, mind you) while he gives his best, coolest, cockiest smiles and attitude to Rukia. This goes to everybody and I've mentioned this over and over again, when someone has feelings for somebody, he/she would always want to look cool or at their best in front of this special person.<---- This is my theory.

EDIT: Ooh... I think I sounded a bit rude, (=___=lll) I apologize if I did. No offense Danny-san...! I really don't have any ill intentions what-so-ever...!
Old 2008-07-21, 12:41   Link #6184
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Besides, Ichigo was still taking baths with his sisters shortly before the start of the series. If he has a sibling relationship with Rukia, does that mean he'd take one with Rukia as well?

ZOMGWTF. I'd shoot myself in the head if that ever happens.
Old 2008-07-21, 13:02   Link #6185
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
While in the HM arc, Ichigo met the desert bros and Nell. True that none of them had an idea of who this Inoue person is, but unlike Ganju, they didn't feel any passion or connection from Ichigo to Inoue. Also, we see Nell feeling jealous of Rukia, when they're not even showing any physical intimacy what-so-ever, while Nell didn't feel jealous of Inoue's body or "relationship" with Ichigo.

Like we always say "Why the need to feel jealous when there is nothing to worry about?"
So you take Nell's words as gospel, right? That's good because she herself said Ichigo:

"Ichigo is fighting for you!"
"He attacked Ulquiorra just because he heard your name"
"But for your sake, he's using that power fighting until he's covered in blood!"

So everything Nell saw was passion from Ichigo to Orihime. Nell pretty blatantly said it, just read chapter 283 again. Just so you know, Yuuki-chan, Nell only felt jealous in the anime. She didn't feel jealous in the manga.
Old 2008-07-21, 13:10   Link #6186
yuuk1

... I consider manga as canon... heeheehee...! >.<
Old 2008-07-21, 13:13   Link #6187
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
So you take Nell's words as gospel, right? That's good because she herself said Ichigo:

"But for your sake, he's using that power fighting until he's covered in blood!"

So everything Nell saw was passion from Ichigo to Orihime. Nell pretty blatantly said it, just read chapter 283 again. Just so you know, Yuuki-chan, Nell only felt jealous in the anime. She didn't feel jealous in the manga.
Nel's words are biased, because she doesn't know what happened to Rukia, or that Ichigo cares about Rukia.
Old 2008-07-21, 13:20   Link #6188
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:

And Kenpachi said "Run" Ichigo didn't the the fighting monster said "Why didn't you take her and run" and Ichigo was shocked.
Grimmjow also questioned it.

Quote:
lol, what evidence do you want? how else would you describe their relationship? they bicker like kids over stupid stuff, she slept in his house and nothing happen, she knew about his past, it was told by Orihime that Rukia is a special person to Ichigo, and gasp! no love, romance, or hints between the two in the WHOLE MANGA!!!! NOTHING! ofcourse you wouldnt treat some potential lover like that and have no romance
You can't just say something and not use a fact from the manga because the makes your statement completely with no base.What evidence do we want?
Couples also bicker.If you think that only brothers and sisters do,you obviously aren't aware of relationships between people at all.
LOLZ,what do you want Kubo to do,show us them making out or having sex?Please.
Orihime doesn't just sya she is special,she says Rukia is more than a nakama.I suggest you read the manga and then debate because it is ridicilous.
Show me hints of romance except Orihime's confession since Ichigo is sleeping and then claim they can happen.
JUST because you don't wanna see something,it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.I will honestly laugh my ass of at ALL of IchiOri shippers,friends or not,when IchiRuki happens.Then we are going to talk.
Quote:
LOL, insulting holy cow!!?, disrespecting good serious brother/sister relationship without bickering??? word of advise, seems to me you are getting to deep into it this, i stated my opinion on their relationship and how they behave with each other, not just the bickering part. if it bothers you so much that you have to say that, then please dont bother discussing that matter with me anymore! cause that is a totally different matter altogether since you are not talking manga and talking about some personal matter!
Personal matter!Don't make me laugh,he/she just gave an EXAMPLE.You people sure like this..
Old 2008-07-21, 13:25   Link #6189
Notaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
@Notaron

Yup, my behavior is result of years of seeing Rukia shippers bitching about Inoue, and bad mouthing and insulting her every chance they get. I dare you to go through every discussion that involves Inoue in some fashion and I bet you anything you'll find dozens of posts of such behavior, dating as far back as Inoue becoming a major contender to the whole shipping nonsense.
Sigh... I know it happens on both sides, but you badmouth Rukia as well, so it's a pretty moot point in any case.

Quote:
lmfao, Rukia's pride? where'd you pull that one out of? Rukia's pride was never an issue, the entire thing was to repay his debt to her, he said it like a million times. His fight with Kenpachi was to win, win and win, that was his answer to Zangetsu. Ichigo had beef with Byakuya, for the ass kicking he got and for taking Rukia. The same exact reason why he got beef with Ulq.
I pulled it from the manga, you know, the one you should be reading if you are going to argue intelligently in this thread? Byakuya was angry that Ichigo was stomping on his family's pride, which was that of upholding the laws of the Seireitei. Ichigo responded by telling him that since this pride was connected with killing Rukia, then that was what he was going to stomp on. Not to mention, he told Byakuya that he gained Bankai for Rukia's sake, you haven't heard anything of that sort in the HM arc have you?

Quote:
He can cradle yourself in comfort all you want by saying "Inoue isn't in love", how much more do you need to be convinced? She has portrayed every single characteristic in every single literature that is used to show the audience that the person is in love. It is out right denial to make such claims, if you would be so kind as to tell me what more do you need to justify love? I would like to know, since you're oh so smart. And you keep saying "Red Herring", a herring for what exactly? That term is typically used for "bad" things to come. Would you enlighten me?
Your point? Just because she claims she's in love doesn't mean she is. Where is the catalyst needed for this confession? It certainly wasn't from anything Ichigo did for her. The only thing that's plausible is that Rukia's return was a catalyst, coupled with her decision to go to HM to save everyone's lives.

Quote:
And what exactly are you trying to get at? Her jealously is that of trivial. You could look at it as Inoue having nothing to be Jealous about, as theres nothing between Ichigo and Rukia.
Your opinion. Please don't make ridiculous statements like this please. You may think there's nothing going on between them, and you MAY be right, but please don't take your view of things as fact.

Quote:
Oh did I mention that Ishida hates his father? He used his father to regain his powers, nothing more.
Exactly, because he felt useless without his power. The point is he did the same thing as Ichigo, in that he stopped his training before it was fully complete and went after Inoue. How do IchiHime fans make the claim that Ichigo is in love with Inoue again?

Quote:
And to say Ishida is more driven than Ichigo, give me a fucking break, seriously. Thats such a weakly based claim if I ever did see one. It gives me a headache just trying to figure out how this can be contrived, let alone honest to goodness believe.
I'm basing it on the fact that you haven't heard Ichigo specifically give a reason for his coming to HM. Is he there to save Inoue as his primary goal? Or is he there to fight to regain some of his lost pride from losing to GJ, Ulquiorra, etc.? Ishida, we have no DOUBT about what his goal in coming was. It was to rescue Inoue, not to FIGHT. The two are different.

Quote:
And one last thing, theres a difference when you're standing next to someone when they're behind your back, and another when said enemy is standing inbetween you and the person you are trying to rescue. And lets not forget, during the Grimm fight, Ichigo was talking calmly and reassuring her, unlike with Rukia where he was yelling at her and telling her, her opinions means shit.
No it isn't. It's more dangerous to turn your back to the enemy, rather than stand there in front of him so you can see him while you're conversing with a comrade. As to the second part, what should Ichigo have done? Yell at her? Inoue is not Rukia, she wouldn't be able to handle being yelled at. If you want proof, look at when Rukia yelled at her before her kidnapping. She cried, so Rukia changed tactics and responded softly and gently. It worked, whaddya know?
Old 2008-07-21, 13:26   Link #6190
BleachAddict
Hitokiri

Quote:

So everything Nell saw was passion from Ichigo to Orihime. Nell pretty blatantly said it, just read chapter 283 again. Just so you know, Yuuki-chan, Nell only felt jealous in the anime. She didn't feel jealous in the m...
As was discussed a few pages back...he wasn't just fighting for Inoue. Ichigo himself said so in chap285, page 18 onwards..

"I did come here to fight you and to defeat you, Grimmjow!! I'll defeat you!! and Ulqiuorra!! and Aizen!! then i'll take Ruki, Chad, Ishida, Renji, and Inoue back with me!!...."
Old 2008-07-21, 13:34   Link #6191
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

I also find it hypocritical that Ichihime fans say that Ichiruki fans have their shipping goggles too tightly on, when their shipping goggles are glued on with a glue gun.
Old 2008-07-21, 13:36   Link #6192
Notaron

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll get that comment from HT the next time she/he responds.
Old 2008-07-21, 13:37   Link #6193
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Oh, the irony xD
Old 2008-07-21, 13:40   Link #6194
Notaron

"WUT? Inoue isn't in love? Get your shipping goggles off plox."

What's funny is when she made the claim that Ichigo doesn't love Rukia, and tried to pass it off as fact.

So I'm the one with shipping goggles on? LOLWUT
Old 2008-07-21, 13:44   Link #6195
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

I compare Inoue's crush to Ichigo with Rukia's (former) crush towards Kaien.

1) They both admire the guy.
2) They feel guilty about hurting them.
3) They both have that shyness towards them.
4) Orihime is jealous of Rukia, who seems to have a closer bond with Ichigo, and Rukia was jealous of Kaien's wife.
Old 2008-07-21, 13:45   Link #6196
Notaron

I don't think Rukia was actually jealous of Miyako. She said she admired her, but I don't think there was any evidence she was actually jealous.
Old 2008-07-21, 13:50   Link #6197
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notaron View Post
I don't think Rukia was actually jealous of Miyako. She said she admired her, but I don't think there was any evidence she was actually jealous.
Sorry, misread it. I think Rukia tried to be jealous of Miyako, but couldn't becaue Miyako was just perfect in every way. Rukia was clearly disappointed when she said that "Kaien-dono has a wife" though. (exact quote or similar).
Old 2008-07-21, 13:55   Link #6198
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
I also find it hypocritical that Ichihime fans say that Ichiruki fans have their shipping goggles too tightly on, when their shipping goggles are glued on with a glue gun.
Damn! I cookied you already! this statement=WIN

Old 2008-07-21, 13:59   Link #6199
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notaron View Post
Wasn't at all.She completely accepted his relationship and of course she will be disappointed,don't expect her to be all lollipop.
Old 2008-07-21, 14:29   Link #6200
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
... I consider manga as canon... heeheehee...! >.<
Well done. Unfortunatly you also can't read, look at my post again. I guess I'll have to repeat myself. Nell was not jealous in the manga. Nell was jealous in the anime. Nell said Ichigo showed passion for Orihime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachAddict View Post
As was discussed a few pages back...he wasn't just fighting for Inoue. Ichigo himself said so in chap285, page 18 onwards..

"I did come here to fight you and to defeat you, Grimmjow!! I'll defeat you!! and Ulqiuorra!! and Aizen!! then i'll take Ruki, Chad, Ishida, Renji, and Inoue back with me!!...."
You're missing the point. Ichigo came to HM to fight for Orihime because he swore to protect her. There are other underlying factors but that's why he came. If Ichigo came primarily to fight Grimmjow, Ulquiorra and Aizen then why didn't he just go straight to HM in the first place? At first it has nothing to do with Inoue, it was because he wasn't strong enough. He discovered that first hand. He battled Grimmjow with his mask and lost. His training was unfinished, he knew he couldn't beat Grimmjow at his current level, let alone Ulquiorra or Aizen. Despite that he still went. Ichigo knew he would die, but he still went. Ichigo did die. Ichigo might like to fight but not enough to go kill himself when he's not ready. Inoue was enough reason though and that says a lot. It says that he went with Inoue in mind and her alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
Enough with the who is more hypocritical competition. Everyone in the entire universe is hypocritical so lets just blow our brains out okay?
Closed Thread