AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-05-21, 09:11   Link #61
Gamma_Sennin

Everyone wants him to get the Rinnegan :s... So the fact, he is super fast,strong, heals like wolverine, Has the highest form of shape/nature manipulation jutsu, Unlimited source of chakra, personal Army, and The potential to use the single most powerful entity in the Manga isn't enough? if that is true, Id hate to know what the EMS does lol...

Even one of the abilities would make Naruto insane.. just imagine sasuke half beaten to death, and as his last resort he performs Kirin... Naruto Laughs *ABSORB!!!* Sasuke screams WTF!
Old 2009-05-21, 09:15   Link #62
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

He already has his Sage/Kyubi mode...he doesn't need more eyes.
Old 2009-05-21, 09:35   Link #63
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

And instead of using 6 dead bodies..he could use 6 clones!
Old 2009-05-21, 10:13   Link #64
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
Everyone wants him to get the Rinnegan :s... So the fact, he is super fast,strong, heals like wolverine, Has the highest form of shape/nature manipulation jutsu, Unlimited source of chakra, personal Army, and The potential to use the single most powerful entity in the Manga isn't enough? if that is true, Id hate to know what the EMS does lol...

Even one of the abilities would make Naruto insane.. just imagine sasuke half beaten to death, and as his last resort he performs Kirin... Naruto Laughs *ABSORB!!!* Sasuke screams WTF!
-Hey, I am disappointed in you mister. You forgot whatever it was that Itachi gave him on top of that . Naruto is already a walking Frankenstein when it comes to abilities. Its like the author took a list of super powers that many manga characters have had and said: "Oh this one's good, and so it this one, etc." In all honesty, adding the Rin'nengan to Naruto wouldn't make that much of a difference, especially if Sasuke and Madara know Susano-O.

-As for the second part, well you just described every Sasuke-hater's wet dream . I'll admit, that scenario would be entertaining, but it is never going to happen, if only for the virtue of the fact that Sasuke is Kishimoto's bastard child and he won't let anything make him appear to be weak.
Old 2009-05-21, 10:59   Link #65
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Naruto also still has 'that' jutsu that we don't know about yet. So I guess that's another trump card in the steroid cocktail that is Uzumaki Naruto.
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 11:02   Link #66
Takashipl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
Naruto also still has 'that' jutsu that we don't know about yet. So I guess that's another trump card in the steroid cocktail that is Uzumaki Naruto.
If i recall correctly, correct translation is "that power", not "that jutsu". So i think "that" was just Kyuubi chakra cloak, which he used while fighting Deidara and was supressed by Kakashi. That, or 4-tail form.

Last edited by Takashipl; 2009-05-21 at 11:03. Reason: edit
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 11:06   Link #67
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
imagine naruto getting the rinnegan, it will be better than his clones...cause they dont go poof when getting hit...in this case he can just go on full assault into the enemy and absorb the hit while landing a hit.

konan is still around right? whats the chances of her stealing th eyes for herself?
Why would Konan all of sudden want the eyes of Nagato?
It's like deciding after many years that you want to take your best friends balls because they are smoother then yours ..nahh seriously it's a inhuman thought.
Kakashi had no choice because his eye was dead, smashed, ruined. And Obito was a dying young boy...

Quote:

Exactly. Nagato already had an insane amount of chakra. Naruto would have access to jutsu's to totally waste the world without anything holding him back.
Especially if the other REAL Clones would also start using mass kagebunshin.

He'd be able to use thousands of clones of himself and take on every country he wants all by himself. All that... while the real Naruto might be at the ramen shop eating his usual order.
Old 2009-05-21, 11:10   Link #68
ThoHell

Can't wait for this chapter to come out. Why has Bleach started releasing their chapters before Naruto now? It use to be the other way around...
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 11:16   Link #69
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Hey, I am disappointed in you mister. You forgot whatever it was that Itachi gave him on top of that . Naruto is already a walking Frankenstein when it comes to abilities. Its like the author took a list of super powers that many manga characters have had and said: "Oh this one's good, and so it this one, etc." In all honesty, adding the Rin'nengan to Naruto wouldn't make that much of a difference, especially if Sasuke and Madara know Susano-O.

-As for the second part, well you just described every Sasuke-hater's wet dream . I'll admit, that scenario would be entertaining, but it is never going to happen, if only for the virtue of the fact that Sasuke is Kishimoto's bastard child and he won't let anything make him appear to be weak.
I agree Susano is a very strong jutsu, It can block any attack, the sword has insane sealing abilities (whether the items are apart of susanoo is another discussion entirely)... But how do you defend a Moon sized Chibaku Tensei.. would it just draw in Susanoo, and the user? not to mentioned Shinra tensei, Bansho Tenin, Ninjutsu Absorbtion, New Summons, Soul sucking killer statue, the use of every Element? Thats like giving superman a utility belt, its just too hax

Side note:
I was thinking about the whole, moon CT thing so I performed a quick google search "how big is the Moon" , mostly to humor myself, as I was bored.. but I was thinking, well It make sense that the dimensions of The Narutoverse's Moon would be similar (seeing as it is based on it)... so If Our moon is 1/4th the size of our earth, and 37 million square kilometers in surface area... WTF!! was Rikudou Sennin, lol thats some DBGT stuff right there...
Old 2009-05-21, 11:22   Link #70
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashipl View Post
If i recall correctly, correct translation is "that power", not "that jutsu". So i think "that" was just Kyuubi chakra cloak, which he used while fighting Deidara and was supressed by Kakashi. That, or 4-tail form.
Hmm.. I see. Well what about when Jiraiya was talking to the frog key guy (which is another thing that can only make him more powerful) telling him Minato wanted his son to complete 'that jutsu'. And also, that would make sense, but the connection wasn't made, so it makes me think there's something more.

So far, he got:

Sage Mode
Fox
What Itachi gave him
'That' jutsu, if my interpretation is correct
Frog Key guy
hmm.... lol. I suppose adding Rinnegan wouldn't hurt too much.
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 12:47   Link #71
Takashipl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
Frog Key guy
true, i forgot about that. i think this has something to do with the seal - maybe disposal of kyuubi and giving all his chakra to naruto? and it couldn't be done earlier because... kishi didn't thought about that Naruto has potetianl powerups, as well as Sasuke (gaining ems), we'll just have to wait

I think that sword isn't part of Susanoo, Orochimaru was searching for it, and that would be pointless if the sword is part of justu. Of course there's possibility that he didn't know about that detail. And this makes me wonder - if the sword is part of Susanoo, Sasukes' and Madaras' technique would be lot weaker.
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 14:05   Link #72
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Who's Naruto to judge God after all?
Naruto killed God

Quote:
Nagato tried to capture Naruto even when they faced each other. Maybe he will be killed by Naruto now because he simply can't be reasoned.
That would be rather anticlimatic, it would ruin Naruto's "answer" and all the Naruto-Nagato talk that has happened until now.

Quote:
I think he's trying to capture Naruto once more.
Kishimoto succeeded to make a cliffhanger here, if Nagato's jutsu is good or bad for Naruto. At least i can't find a definitive proof for either, but i think it's about 80% chance that Nagato really understood his failure. The reason why i think it is beliveable story that Nagato begins to believe in Naruto is that Nagato has never ever met such a man. If Nagato looks at Naruto from an average ninja's perspective than he must be totally shocked that Naruto does not want to kill him, this is unprecedented in this manga. By Nagato's logic Naruto should have already killed him and Konan, but that didn't happen, Nagato experienced something that contradicts his whole world model. Nagato is maybe beginning to understand that his idea about the world was wrong.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 14:39   Link #73
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
ahahahahahhaa

James0246, I'm quite sure he likes the villains or side characters.

Hey I hate main characters [plot is on their side] but I wait in anticipation for better characters.
Bingo.

I love the story and the story wouldn't be the same without Naruto... I was just expressing my thoughts about Naruto...he still hasn't grown yet. After the time skip and up to now, he shouldn't even be crying with Nagato and Naruto is still as annoying as ever...there is no confidence in his tone whatsoever...

He should of just killed Nagato instead of reading the book...like seriously he's still the chump eating ramen and drinking over due milk...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 16:52   Link #74
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Bingo.

I love the story and the story wouldn't be the same without Naruto... I was just expressing my thoughts about Naruto...he still hasn't grown yet. After the time skip and up to now, he shouldn't even be crying with Nagato and Naruto is still as annoying as ever...there is no confidence in his tone whatsoever...

He should of just killed Nagato instead of reading the book...like seriously he's still the chump eating ramen and drinking over due milk...
So you grow up when you kill people with cold blood? Then it's easy to grow up
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 18:20   Link #75
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
I agree Susano is a very strong jutsu, It can block any attack, the sword has insane sealing abilities (whether the items are apart of susanoo is another discussion entirely)... But how do you defend a Moon sized Chibaku Tensei.. would it just draw in Susanoo, and the user? not to mentioned Shinra tensei, Bansho Tenin, Ninjutsu Absorbtion, New Summons, Soul sucking killer statue, the use of every Element? Thats like giving superman a utility belt, its just too hax
-If Susano-O can block any attack, roughly 75% of Naruto's repetoire abilities are shut down for whatever duration that the respective Uchiha can maintain it (wheter Madara and Sasuke have it is still a matter of debate). Naruto's Sage mode and Senjutsu abilities all rely on physical force, which we know Susano-O can block with ease. In addition, Futon: Rasen Shuriken is also a physicall attack in nature so it should be blocked as well. The Kyuubi chakra also manifests itself on the physicall plane so it will be blocked as a result. And if that sealing sword was able to draw out Orochimaru, then it can potentially do the same to Naruto's Kyuubi. Hence in this situation, Naruto needs something that will work in order to succeed. To use your analogy "Superman should be given a utility belt if he is fighting Bizzaro who has punching gloves made of pure Kryptonite".
Old 2009-05-21, 18:56   Link #76
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So you grow up when you kill people with cold blood? Then it's easy to grow up
I guess after 5 years you have grown to love the little cry baby. To each its own.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 20:15   Link #77
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-If Susano-O can block any attack, roughly 75% of Naruto's repetoire abilities are shut down for whatever duration that the respective Uchiha can maintain it (wheter Madara and Sasuke have it is still a matter of debate). Naruto's Sage mode and Senjutsu abilities all rely on physical force, which we know Susano-O can block with ease. In addition, Futon: Rasen Shuriken is also a physicall attack in nature so it should be blocked as well. The Kyuubi chakra also manifests itself on the physicall plane so it will be blocked as a result. And if that sealing sword was able to draw out Orochimaru, then it can potentially do the same to Naruto's Kyuubi. Hence in this situation, Naruto needs something that will work in order to succeed. To use your analogy "Superman should be given a utility belt if he is fighting Bizzaro who has punching gloves made of pure Kryptonite".
Yet it has no counter to CT... as its basically a black whole which draws in all the mass around it, seeing as there is nothing to block, how can one keep themselves from being pulled into it? Its like i mentioned if it was able to form something as unfathomably overboard as The Moon, what exactly is susanoo which also drains the life force of the user going to do against that?... It would also make the Kyuubi redundant, as Minato stated it was given to his son, as a special power was needed to defeat someone like Madara... Then a few chapters after, wait forget the Kyuubi here's the strongest Doujutsu in existence.. It's potential is basically limitless seeing as it literally invented Ninjutsu... Maybe rinnegan + Kyuubi = Jupiter, you never know

EDIT: BTW The Utility belt would just make an anti kryptonite ray which obliterates the gloves.. its essentially the chuck norris of Super hero attire...
Old 2009-05-21, 20:31   Link #78
ThoHell

Dang it. I want to know what happens next! I hope Konan doesn't die, wouldn't mind if she stuck around. With all those carrying sad expression from her, YOU CAN'T KILL HER OF MAN! Pein needs to live to, but like in not such a painful state....
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 21:16   Link #79
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:

not really overpowered if you consider the opponents (sasuke, madara).

speed and strength wise, he hasn't been shown to be above normal for "super-ninjas"
Healing yes, but his version seems to be weaker than wolverine. He can still be killed, he only recovers faster from wounds. It's an advantage, but only significant in fights with opponents of abotu similar lvls. or long fights
highest form of nature jutsu so far doesn't appear to make him too over powered, only let him reach the lvl of the "super-ninjas"
unlimited chakra and most powerful entity is the same thing, and sasuke has already shown that he can control/seal off it with sharingan. I won't be suprised if madara can turn it against naruto
Personal army is actually linked with the unlimited chakra, but ignoring that. It does seem like the other high lvl ninjas except kakashi have much chakra limitations anyway.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 21:19   Link #80
papercard

表紙はナルト
On the cover is Naruto*

(*dunno if she's talking about the chapter itself or JUMP).

映画情報は いつも通り
前売り券発売等。

The stuff on the movie is, as usual, things like presale tickets and such.

アニメ情報 三尾は誰の手に?
6月からサスケvsおろちまる
水月、重吾、サスケ、カリンのことが書いてある。

News on the anime: into whose hands has Three Tails fallen? (we all know, of course).
Sasuke vs Orochimaru starts in June. Suigetsu, Juugo, Sasuke and Karin are previewed.

岸本氏情報 7月3日名画集発売。尾獣の謎などついき明らかに~

News on Kishimoto: July 3rd will see the release of his new artbook. The mysteries of the Bijuu and such will finally be revealed!

タイトル 形見
Memento

背表紙はオロチ丸
The back cover is Orochimaru*

*probably referring to the first pic released by Ohana.

小説をみてある台詞をナルトがしゃべる
その台詞に長門が反応
それはかつて師にむかって喋った事だった

Naruto reads a certain line from the novel. Nagato reacts to the words: it's something he once said to Jiraiya.

小説の最後にはこの本を書くヒントをくれた長門に感謝している事を
長門に告げる
At the end of the novel, Jiraiya gives thanks to Nagato for providing him with the spark of inspiration for the story.

ここから小説の話へ
At this point the novel comes to life.

小説の主人公が長門になり自分が主役になっている物語が始まる
The story begins, with Nagato as the may character.

最後に自分の名前を喋りかけたとき
ナルトが 「ナルトだ」
At the end of the story, when the main character is asked his name, Naruto answers "It's Naruto."

といった時長門はわれに返る
At this point Nagato "snaps out of it."

同じ師に学び~…俺とお前なら分かり合えると
冗談で言ったんだが…
"Before, I joked that, having shared the same teacher, we should be able to see eye to eye...[but now]"

車椅子から手を抜き印を結び始める長門
「お前を…信じてみたくなった…うずまきナルト!」
Nagato pulls his arms out of the wheelchair sockets and begins to make a seal.
"I truly feel like taking a chance on you...Uzumaki Naruto!"

End.

there's another thread ive read that sasuke told naruto the secret behind the power of uchiha clan and someone initiate an attack to them and sasuke run towards karin to protect her.

geez i dunno how to add image spoilers >.<

Last edited by papercard; 2009-05-21 at 21:33.
papercard is offline   Reply With Quote