AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-10, 10:31   Link #181
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
So if i told you i did that you'd say i was lying? Wonderful.
Shiroth i thought we established long ago that you actually dont have to say anything i just know.

which is why I said DK is the only who could actually say it and id believe it with you i just know words arent needed
Old 2009-07-10, 10:34   Link #182
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
yeah that would be nice the only show that has really done that was Shuffle with the surprise Asa pairing that was completely awesome.
Someone around here apparently doesn't know what it'll mean for something like that to happen again...

It is one of the few series that done that and for good reason, but let's not get into Shuffle critique now cause "heads will roll", so said Haruhi.
Old 2009-07-10, 10:42   Link #183
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Shiroth i thought we established long ago that you actually dont have to say anything i just know.

which is why I said DK is the only who could actually say it and id believe it with you i just know words arent needed
What are you? Psychic?!

I take it as a compliment since I do mean it when I cried (at least on the inside) ^^'

Sylvia has no chance at all. But it would be nice to see her beat the odds and come out on top. That is something you don't see everyday for a series like this.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 10:46   Link #184
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
Someone around here apparently doesn't know what it'll mean for something like that to happen again...

It is one of the few series that done that and for good reason, but let's not get into Shuffle critique now cause "heads will roll", so said Haruhi.
haha yeah i wasnt on these boards when shuffle was airing, sounds like I missed a hell of a shipping war lol.
Old 2009-07-10, 11:01   Link #185
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
What are you? Psychic?!

I take it as a compliment since I do mean it when I cried (at least on the inside) ^^'

Sylvia has no chance at all. But it would be nice to see her beat the odds and come out on top. That is something you don't see everyday for a series like this.
I really dont want to think that Sylvia doesnt have a chance i really like her already and i barely know anything about her character is just the one i seem to like in any series. Hey we might get an ending with no resolution at all with he saying he just cant pick right now and the girl continue to chase him and whatnot.

I will still be routing for her
Old 2009-07-10, 11:10   Link #186
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Meh going on looks alone out of the 4 heroines my votes with the twintailed brown haired one...Looks like the only one who might lack absurd breast physics, but I'll reserve final judgment until she actually shows up in the story.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 12:04   Link #187
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

The anime picture reminds me of Shugo Chara ^^;
Amu-chan ~
guess i should try this. .

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 12:18   Link #188
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
That's what i like to hear.
Old 2009-07-10, 13:50   Link #189
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
That's what i like to hear.
Glad we come to an accord

I think i need a siggy of Sylvia to show my love love
Old 2009-07-10, 14:59   Link #190
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Wow. ;_;
Had just watched it a couple of minutes ago.

Never thought that this was going to be this good ;_: There's some unnecessary fanservice here and there, but it's still okay for me
I don't know what galge player would say, but I think this one is quite good ^^; ....but it's probably because the animation remind me of Shugo Chara that I took a liking to this one

At first, I don't really like Charlotte after only looking at her picture, but after watching the anime...... damn, she's cute. She's really cute.

O...of course I still prefer Sylvia ! ;_; but the maid one is cute too, and the girl that haven't appeared yet looks cute too ;_;

Hope this one would do shuffle ending lol

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 16:26   Link #191
Lostdreams

The beginning was touching, and then got sad when you realize his parents got murdered!!! Ima go with pink hair+boy in the end, cuz animes with pink hair girls always end up winning.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 16:28   Link #192
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Actually, now that I recall, the censorship was a bit blunt... I mean, I've seen shadowy censoring before but that was rather crude if you were paying enough attention to notice. I suppose they thought it wouldn't have been obvious. It's my only real issue with episode one. I shudder to think how they'll handle fanservice heavy episodes.
Old 2009-07-10, 16:35   Link #193
gigaloki
The Silent Ninja Perv

Send a message via Yahoo to gigaloki
i saw saber in teh series xD

YURINESS

NeverGiveUpPH
gigaloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 17:41   Link #194
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
The beginning was touching, and then got sad when you realize his parents got murdered!!! Ima go with pink hair+boy in the end, cuz animes with pink hair girls always end up winning.
I was said how they died. I thought he would just end up somewhere helping a princess not being in touch with his parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
Actually, now that I recall, the censorship was a bit blunt... I mean, I've seen shadowy censoring before but that was rather crude if you were paying enough attention to notice. I suppose they thought it wouldn't have been obvious. It's my only real issue with episode one. I shudder to think how they'll handle fanservice heavy episodes.
Hopefully its not like R+V Capu2, right? haha. I think what they did in episode one is for ammo to sell the DVDs when they are released.
Old 2009-07-10, 17:48   Link #195
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
what? did you get this information from someone who played the game? if so, i'm pretty sure you should not be mentioning it. there was no indication of how passed away in the anime yet.
uhhh.... they said they were murdered in ep 1.

Its when tep was talking to his gramps, he wanted to confirm that there deaths werent an accident
Old 2009-07-11, 08:31   Link #196
ZODDGUTS

I think it's too early to write off Sylvia just because she wasn't the first girl to know the main character. She stands equal to the Princess if not have a better chance than her. For one she's already engaged with the main character, both their parents approve of them and their parents said that their a good match for each other, heck her little sister also likes him. So I say she has a pretty good chance. Plus she looks like Saber making her most likely the favored character by viewers.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-11, 09:17   Link #197
Manic
real men love pink

lol well if ya go off the theory that men often marry women that carry traits of their mothers, you'd have to say he will find him a good tsundere.

haha anyway syl has a chance its just that normally all these types of shows have the main lead hook up with the 1st chick they see so syl has that working against her even tho she has all the other stuff you mentioned going for her atm.
Old 2009-07-11, 10:24   Link #198
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Manic's got a point and lets not forgot the whole lovey dovey fated encounter scene when

Charlotte and teppei was falling off the road, that just screamed omg we are fated to be together moment as opposed to sylvia's whole sword fighting meeting as friends scenerio. It seems the pairing is already set and you know what that doesn't matter it's the journey that counts.
Old 2009-07-11, 10:25   Link #199
Wrath88
Kissing...

Ahh.... my friend bought me the artbook from Japan last time... but I can't find it now... all those cute cgs... not that I know how the ending of each heroine plays out though.

Anyway, I think he either ends with Sylvia or Charlotte, though the other two won't be so easily ignored. It's been a while since I've had a series that made me feel 'hurry up and air!'.
Old 2009-07-11, 10:37   Link #200
Chase

I just want the pink hair girl to lose, by any means necessary including death, im so sick of that species in anime in regards to this kind of stuff.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen