AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-09, 08:58   Link #5101
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
Uh...without Suzaku Lelouch would have died in the first episode by those grunts
Um u seem 2 forget C.C. was there as well and the fact that she's an immortal and can bestow geass.
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 09:02   Link #5102
Dream_Traveller
Banned

If Suzaku didn't object in the first place, there wouldn't have been any Lelouch to give Geass to, nor any C.C. to give Geass. Lelouch would have been shot dead, and C.C. would have been ferried off to Clovis.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 09:10   Link #5103
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Um u seem 2 forget C.C. was there as well and the fact that she's an immortal and can bestow geass.
no you seem to forget that was after the fact, the time when Suzaku refused to take out Lelouch when given an order he was struck down which gave Lelouch time to escape with C.C. and when they were found again that's when she stood up, why don't you rewatch the first episode okay
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 10:17   Link #5104
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

If you're going to trace things back, do it all the way back. Suzaku was the one that called in their location. Were he not there, C.C. and Lelouch would have had plenty of time to talk, and the threat of death would have been much further off.
Old 2008-08-09, 12:09   Link #5105
DN24

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
If you're going to trace things back, do it all the way back. Suzaku was the one that called in their location. Were he not there, C.C. and Lelouch would have had plenty of time to talk, and the threat of death would have been much further off.
Someone else would go to that direction and that person would probably shoot LL even before his superior get there....
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 12:15   Link #5106
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN24 View Post
Someone else would go to that direction and that person would probably shoot LL even before his superior get there....
Those people doing the searching are Elevens and they were not even given a gun. And C.C could have jumped up and taken the bullet for Lelouch like she did and did the contract right there.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 12:21   Link #5107
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
As demon notes, Elevens don't get guns. Also, I seriously doubt every Eleven soldier is a Spinzaku. Lelouch could probably escape from anyone else.
Old 2008-08-09, 12:25   Link #5108
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
As demon notes, Elevens don't get guns. Also, I seriously doubt every Eleven soldier is a Spinzaku. Lelouch could probably escape from anyone else.
To be fair it doesn't take someone like Suzaku to chase down Lelouch, even Milly was out running him.
Old 2008-08-09, 12:26   Link #5109
DN24

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Those people doing the searching are Elevens and they were not even given a gun. And C.C could have jumped up and taken the bullet for Lelouch like she did and did the contract right there.
They can still kill Lelouch bare-handed,he's just too weak.C.C can't just jump up right there because she was still tied up...

Maybe I should go back further...10 years ago Suzaku killed his dad,prevented him from doing anything bad to the Britanian hostages-LL and Nunnally
Old 2008-08-09, 12:28   Link #5110
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
They can still kill Lelouch bare-handed,he's just too weak.C.C can't just jump up right there because she was still tied up...
They had enough time to untie C.C. the first time. I'm sure she kicks enough ass to take out a soldier. Also, an unarmed soldier, Suzaku aside, would be unlikely to rush a potentially armed terrorist.
Old 2008-08-09, 12:30   Link #5111
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
even Milly was out running him.
IN A DRESS, no less.
Old 2008-08-09, 12:31   Link #5112
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
They had enough time to untie C.C. the first time. I'm sure she kicks enough ass to take out a soldier. Also, an unarmed soldier, Suzaku aside, would be unlikely to rush a potentially armed terrorist.
Not to mention that a normal Eleven solider would likely be hesitant about killing a Britannian Student as the stigma of such an act could jeopardize his position.
Old 2008-08-09, 12:56   Link #5113
kaefer_zwei
Devicer

Suzaku's birthday: July 10, 2000
Lelouch's birthday: December 5, 1999
Nunnaly's birthday: October 25, 2003
Kallen's birthday: March 29, 2000

CG R2 date: atb 2018

among the 4 lulu is eldest... kallen is older than suzu by a few months... seniority
kaefer_zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 13:01   Link #5114
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Episode 15 - Geass vs Geass

C.C. was beating the shit outta the Refrain dealer for info on Mao's whereabouts
Old 2008-08-09, 13:02   Link #5115
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Episode 15 - Geass vs Geass

C.C. was beating the shit outta the Refrain dealer for info on Mao's whereabouts
Thank you. Plus she stole that guy's bike in episode 14. I doubt he took it well.
Old 2008-08-09, 13:09   Link #5116
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:

Maybe I should go back further...10 years ago Suzaku killed his dad,prevented him from doing anything bad to the Britanian hostages-LL and Nunnally
How can he do anything to Lulu & Nunnally?

Charlie didn't give two shits about their welfare, I could imagine this scenario play out:

Genbu: " Invade Japan or your children gets it!!"

Charles: " I don't give a f**K!! Kill them all the same your ass is still gonna get
invaded, besides they were a pain in the ass"

Who knows during the invasion Lulu & Nunnally must've already sought refuge at the Ashfords and changed their titles to Lamperouge, but we can't state what happened during that invasion phase.
Old 2008-08-09, 13:32   Link #5117
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Hostages are only useful if they are of value to the people you are using them against. In that situation Charles invaded knowing full well what could happen to his children, he has already written them off as dead and likely might even have counted on the Japanese threatening to or actually killing them to raise the morale of his soldiers against the Japanese for killing royalty.

Genbu really had nothing to gain and could have possibly made things worst if he wanted to kill Lelouch and Nunally. Suzaku also killed his father because he believes that his father's stance would have destroyed the nation and it's people. It wasn't really for Nunally and Lelouch that he did so.
Old 2008-08-09, 13:44   Link #5118
DN24

I didn't said he kill Genbu for Lelouch and Nunnally.And even if LL and Nunnally were useless as hostages,they can still do something bad to them due to anger and stuff,they were hostages after all and they were not suppose to be safe in that situation.It was the confusion after Genbu death that allowed them to escape...
Old 2008-08-09, 13:47   Link #5119
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I didn't said he kill Genbu for Lelouch and Nunnally.And even if LL and Nunnally were useless as hostages,they can still do something bad to them due to anger and stuff,they were hostages after all and they were not suppose to be safe in that situation.It was the confusion after Genbu death that allowed them to escape...
Even if they did not threaten to kill but doing anything to harm Lelouch and Nunally would have a similar affect and again likely a factor that Charles already acounted for. The point remains that as hostages Lelouch and Nunally's value had already dropped considerably and Genbu has nothing to gain and would likly make things worst for himself if he harmed them.
Old 2008-08-09, 14:50   Link #5120
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
WOW your narrow-minded and one track view astounds me

Stop trying to look at things negatively, u don't want to look at both sides of the story, your'e only out painting a black & white image of suzaku & lelouch.