AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 21:18   Link #641
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Finally got around to watching ep. 8. After that last episode, I wasn't too motivated to watch this one.
Retarded fighting episode is Retarded
I'd say this episode was even dumber than the first episode (which at least had a little bit of comedy in it), and that already means a lot.

Again we got no Miyako entry, which is really starting to annoy me
The we get some seriously stupid fighting filling almost the entire episode
Momoyo's "Instant recovery" was pretty cheap already, but the cyborg girl took the cake by far. First, she has unlimited ammo for her gatling-type gun which conveniently appeared out of thin air. Even simple guns like that fire at an speed of 2.500 rounds per minute, the best ones up to 10.000 rounds/min. Even with a median of 6.000, the fight went on for at least half an hour actual time. You do the math. Where's the truck that's carrying her ammo?
Same thing with that dozen of missiles she pulls out of her ass to fire them at Momoyo.
I could perhaps see her cyborg parts (hands and legs) not being damaged by four grenades detonating at the smae time, but the rest of her body not even getting as much as a scratch? Gimme a break already
Oh, and besides all that steel muscles in her legs to give her super-strength, she still has enough space in her legs to fit jet engines and jet fuel to let her fly around as she wants. Yeah right.

Seriously, whoever came up with this retarded episode should be hung on his balls from the ceiling XD
Hope the next one won't be such a disaster either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Spoiler for NSFW Uncensored girls bath scene:
Full of win!
Old 2011-11-27, 01:51   Link #642
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
The good scenes are pretty good.....

The plot? Hmmmmm......well... the ecchi scenes are good.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 17:14   Link #643
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Like how all the girls confessed and were fighting with each other the whole ep. Not surprised at the yuri relationship. Wow Prinicpal is awesome to be able to help Yamato recover like that. Looks like round 2 started already.
Old 2011-11-27, 19:54   Link #644
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

what yuri relationship??

Give me a reason to pick up this show now! cause atm im waiting for a BD release till i start this.
Old 2011-11-27, 21:00   Link #645
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Oh Yamato you bastard. Why you are so damn lucky?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 21:52   Link #646
Dahak86
Classics never age

Hm, guess we can add:
  • and suddenly, MajiKoi gets back to its former self. Or, so I'd like to say... -ep9
to my previous list.

By the time I got to 15m53s, it had started to feel like watching a compressed, more Harem-ish/fanservic-ey version of Ben-to ep8.
not that it's bad or anything, just... sad that it had to end so soon to make room for... well, whatever came after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Spoiler for NSFW Uncensored girls bath scene:
one of the few episodes that I'm going to check-out and archive in BD-form. the rest can burn in hell, for all I care
Old 2011-11-27, 22:14   Link #647
Kitsu Breaker

Yuri for the win
Spoiler for size:

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 00:51   Link #648
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well you guys got your wish. Who else is worthy enough to put Momoyo in her moral place than your lady Ageha? So how long will it take the good guys to win? All 3 episodes? 2 episodes and a fun one to end the series? 1 and 2 happy ending ones?
Old 2011-11-28, 01:33   Link #649
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Yes! Awesome Ageha! Wish they showed her more often...

And so much delicious nurse action! This AND Ben-to!
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 06:56   Link #650
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

My first thought when I saw Wilfriback's nsfw picture was "Ha ha! Matsukaze is riding a rubber ducky."

I'm not sure what that says about me.

Episode 9, Baka Inu sets off a chain reaction of of harem-implosion. That was pretty epic, especially the scene of the four of them all guarding each other. Between this episode and this week's Ben-To, I think hospital security needs more training on how to spot fake nurse uniforms. Also apparently some kind of fight or plot or something is going on. But seriously, the four-way rivalry was the good part.

Last edited by ThereminVox; 2011-11-28 at 18:06.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 12:56   Link #651
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
My first thought when I saw Wilfriback's nsfw picture was "Ha ha! Mayucchi is riding a rubber ducky."

I'm not sure what that says about me.

Episode 9, Baka Inu sets off a chain reaction of of harem-implosion. That was pretty epic, especially the scene of the four of them all guarding each other. Between this episode and this week's Ben-To, I think hospital security needs more training on how to spot fake nurse uniforms. Also apparently some kind of fight or plot or something is going on. But seriously, the four-way rivalry was the good part.
I think the best part of the stare-down was Mayucchi REALLY needing to use the restroom, but being utterly trapped by the others assuming that any attempt to leave automatically means trying to sneak off to see Yamato, leading to her desperate attempt to dash, only to get pinned before making it 3 feet from her seat. XD
Old 2011-11-28, 16:27   Link #652
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
I think the best part of the stare-down was Mayucchi REALLY needing to use the restroom, but being utterly trapped by the others assuming that any attempt to leave automatically means trying to sneak off to see Yamato, leading to her desperate attempt to dash, only to get pinned before making it 3 feet from her seat. XD
That was one of the best parts^^. I liked how Matsukaze was like, NO! MAYUCCHI! DON'T BE A HERO! *you hear a gunshot with the sound of 3 footstomps*. I think it's official that we have found our new animé God. The one man that can make 4 girls confess their love to him while barely being conscious. DAT!, is skill.
Old 2011-11-28, 20:14   Link #653
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
ROFL i want this uncensored, NAO
btw is the voice actor of that mummy dude the same as the narrator voice from hayate no gotoku? (ten no ko - or whatever he was called)
Oh and can someone pm me how to get the VN? + elaborate on how to play VN's - if any programme is needed for it (ye i've played VN's b4)^~
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 20:20   Link #654
Midonin
Last Engage

Yes, the bandaged guy is Norio Wakamoto, who's famous for... a lot of stuff really. He's got a pretty distinctive voice.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 21:19   Link #655
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
That was one of the best parts^^. I liked how Matsukaze was like, NO! MAYUCCHI! DON'T BE A HERO! *you hear a gunshot with the sound of 3 footstomps*. I think it's official that we have found our new animé God. The one man that can make 4 girls confess their love to him while barely being conscious. DAT!, is skill.
And the fact that he DOESN'T get beat up (very much) in typical situations in harem animes and actually having the girls (if secretly, though openly in Miyako's case) WANT such things to happen...yeah...lol
Old 2011-11-29, 08:36   Link #656
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

woot... yuri scene.... aww... my eyes....

love that confession scene... Wanko always stole the start
harem end for Yamato!!!! yeah!!! (when the girls said about how far their relation with Yamato, I just realized that Miyako is left behind.... Chris for the win!!! xD)

somehow, this show become more serious and good.... waiting for the fight episode
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 09:11   Link #657
crazypeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
So do I. The four's expression was really amusing. While one is trying to make excuses, other three immediately expose her lie~
Old 2011-11-29, 13:00   Link #658
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

And you have the guys being scared ****less in the meantime XD
Old 2011-11-29, 13:55   Link #659
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I was going to check this series out because I enjoyed the manga version of the VN, but another poster warned me that the plot was somewhat... hard to follow at first. After reading the posts here about the show, I think I'm going to skip it.... doesn't really seem to be my cup of tea. Not a fan of harem endings... or Yuri... or anime that rely more on ecchi than actual plot and development. Not to mention almost all the reviews I've seen of the show have panned it.
Old 2011-11-29, 18:23   Link #660
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Wanko's chest is wrong in the spoiler picture, she is a flattie and is very concerned about it.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, eroge, seinen