AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-04, 09:21   Link #221
JustRob

I wonder what KT is gonna do with Keigo, Tatsuki, and all those other classmates. I mean, they've seen the most f*cked up shit a living being could see, although some of them probably saw Ichigo as a shinigami once or twice.

I sure hope Rukia still has that memory-eraser....
Old 2010-09-04, 09:27   Link #222
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
I wonder what KT is gonna do with Keigo, Tatsuki, and all those other classmates. I mean, they've seen the most f*cked up shit a living being could see, although some of them probably saw Ichigo as a shinigami once or twice.

I sure hope Rukia still has that memory-eraser....
Um memory eraser won't work on them remember. They tried it with Orihime but the memory partially returned they can't run from the fact that they saw it
Old 2010-09-04, 10:28   Link #223
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Something I don't get is why Urahara didn't spend some of the 100 years coming up with a way of defeating Kyoka Suigetsu's power - he knew that Sou-kun'd used the hypnosis to frame Urahara, and knew that war between Soul Society (who still had members he wanted to protect) and Sou-kun was pretty inevitable, so why didn't he work on a canceller (say a way of fighting without looking, like Tousen had naturally)?
Old 2010-09-04, 10:54   Link #224
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Something I don't get is why Urahara didn't spend some of the 100 years coming up with a way of defeating Kyoka Suigetsu's power - he knew that Sou-kun'd used the hypnosis to frame Urahara, and knew that war between Soul Society (who still had members he wanted to protect) and Sou-kun was pretty inevitable, so why didn't he work on a canceller (say a way of fighting without looking, like Tousen had naturally)?
I suspect Ichigo is his counter.
Old 2010-09-04, 10:59   Link #225
sayde

Quote:
There was no point. Not looking at Aizen or his zanpakuto is a plan that could only work if one is not currently under hypnosis in the first place. Otherwise, it won't stop the illusions from happening. Unfortunately, Unohana confirmed that essentially everyone who could possibly be involved with the battle (minus Ichigo) has already seen Aizen's shikai -- including Urahara, Yoruichi, and Tessai. About the only relevant character from Urahara's group that might not be under hypnosis is Isshin.
Old 2010-09-04, 11:53   Link #226
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
There was no point. Not looking at Aizen or his zanpakuto is a plan that could only work if one is not currently under hypnosis in the first place. Otherwise, it won't stop the illusions from happening. Unfortunately, Unohana confirmed that essentially everyone who could possibly be involved with the battle (minus Ichigo) has already seen Aizen's shikai -- including Urahara, Yoruichi, and Tessai. About the only relevant character from Urahara's group that might not be under hypnosis is Isshin.
It would be hilarious if it turned out that Jinta and Ururu were made to fight Aizen. I can imagine it now... Ichigo fought well, used FGT, but Aizen's haxness defeats him. As all hope looks lost for the future of the universe, Aizen is once again attacked by characters nobody remembers any more (Jinta and Ururu), who go into an ubermode and annihilate him, wings and all
Old 2010-09-04, 11:59   Link #227
JustRob

I wouldn't even be surprised, considering Ururu beat the living daylights out of Ilfort Granz. Only a fraccion, but still, Renji using bankai was having trouble with him. He still had the seal, but come on. That's insane for a small kid like that.
Old 2010-09-04, 12:13   Link #228
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
I wouldn't even be surprised, considering Ururu beat the living daylights out of Ilfort Granz. Only a fraccion, but still, Renji using bankai was having trouble with him. He still had the seal, but come on. That's insane for a small kid like that.
On Bleach don't underestimate the power of children

Last edited by secretzfan; 2010-09-04 at 13:20.
Old 2010-09-04, 13:02   Link #229
sayde

Quote:
It would be hilarious if it turned out that Jinta and Ururu were made to fight Aizen. I can imagine it now... Ichigo fought well, used FGT, but Aizen's haxness defeats him. As all hope looks lost for the future of the universe, Aizen is once again attacked by characters nobody remembers any more (Jinta and Ururu), who go into an ubermode and annihilate him, wings and all
Jinta can go rot in a ditch for all I care. (Boys that mercilessly beat up on little girls annoy me to no end. )
But Ururu kicking ass again would be awesome.
Old 2010-09-04, 14:45   Link #230
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

SO Ichigo has semi fused with Zangetsu . Pretty predictable Aizen wins the next round , reminiscent of Kt's fight progression . But it good to see Ichigo beaming with confidence and not overconfidence .
Old 2010-09-04, 15:45   Link #231
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Yea but much about FGT. I mean if it really is an attack then even if he could only do it once it doesn't change the fact that he has so much power. As a attack doesn't change your level of power. His energy might be gone for a while, but it can still come back
Like spyro at the end of "the legend of spyro. A new beginning" (Elaigh Wood voice is awsome)

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-09-04, 17:48   Link #232
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
I suspect Ichigo is his counter.
I mean...he probably did something to Ichigo or his soul somehow....

Just basing this on how Isshin and Ryūken were talking to one another.
Old 2010-09-04, 20:09   Link #233
astrallionheart

I bet Ichigo can't go hollow in his new form.

Like Gohan, after he was trained by Old Kaien, his power was 100% unlocked.
Old 2010-09-04, 20:38   Link #234
WhiteWings

I wonder what are the odds of Ichigo becoming the new big bad... unlikely but it's fun to imagine it have a arc or two involve others trying to bring him back or bring him down.

Ichigo is starting to leave Goku's rate of growth in the dust.
Old 2010-09-04, 20:41   Link #235
secretzfan
*Fansubber

I disagree no one beats Goku

Last edited by secretzfan; 2010-09-04 at 21:13.
Old 2010-09-04, 21:12   Link #236
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
I disagree no beats Goku
Except Gohan

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-09-04, 21:17   Link #237
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Didn't Isshin say that the final Getsuga Tenshou is so powerful it can blow up the universe?

Didn't he?
I thought he said it was so powerful that it could be used to circumcise the galaxy-sized Gurren Lagann without him even knowing it...

But seriously, little to no hints or details have been given about the FGT (other than Tensa Zangetsu didn't want to do it), much like little to no details have been given about what Aizen has to do to initiate Kyoka Suigetsu's illusion power. Sure, we saw how he "released" it in front of Barragan, but for all we know that was just some dog and pony show for the sake of Tousen and Gin (or Barragan himself, for that matter), to keep them in the dark on its real requirements, and Barragan was under its power from the moment Aizen walked into the room...
Old 2010-09-04, 21:40   Link #238
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I thought he said it was so powerful that it could be used to circumcise the galaxy-sized Gurren Lagann without him even knowing it....
I heard FGT was so powerful when Kubo and his assistants made the concept when the assistants realized what they had helped create, half of them committed suicide, another blew up from the power, another went crazy and propelled himself to the sun and another one just got decapitated, from no where.

I also heard the moment Kubo created the FGT he gained laser vision and immortality.

I'm pretty sure the 1st one is a rumour.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-09-05, 01:58   Link #239
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I heard FGT was so powerful when Kubo and his assistants made the concept when the assistants realized what they had helped create, half of them committed suicide, another blew up from the power, another went crazy and propelled himself to the sun and another one just got decapitated, from no where.

I also heard the moment Kubo created the FGT he gained laser vision and immortality.

I'm pretty sure the 1st one is a rumour.
your keyboard is now diamonds.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-09-05, 04:56   Link #240
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post

Quote:
I disagree no one beats Goku
Except Gohan
Indeed, Gohan was the strongest character at the end of Dragon Ball Z--he was owning Buu even after he fused with Piccolo and about a dozen other Z fighters. Gohan became irrelevant because he managed to get himself KO'ed before the final battle...

...doing exactly what Ichigo is doing now. Acting tough and then getting caught unawares.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread