Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-31, 08:48   Link #7401
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieth View Post
Thanks for the chapter Ynot.

While that would probably be as Avvesione said, a fight mainly for the ecchi and comedy aspect, lets not forget that Kurumi doesn't have any fighting ability's that we know of. So someone would have to be under her control in that fight, and whomever that is, could change the tone to a serious battle.
I not so sure about that.
Think it about it for a moment ...we don't know what kind of fragment Namani and Misaki have or at least I don't remember it was said in the manga.
I admit they have been beaten easily the first time, but if these two appear a clones their are likely to have been enhanced like teruyama.
Plus if Kurumi starts to make some puppet with her power( I don't know...likesomeone in that lab or some clone that is in the lab .. in case there are there), I does not think the battle would be so funny.
O well ... let's see how the situation evolves in the next ch.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 11:28   Link #7402
Skieth

^ Namani's fragment gives her control over water, and Misaki can control earth. They never got a chance to use these powers in the main story, as they were killed off moment they showed up. I think their powers were initially listed in a character guide , but we didn't actually see what they could do until they were brought back for a chapter in Needless 0 V2. That same chapter made it into the anime, think it was episode 7. They have the whole series streaming on Hulu if you haven't seen it.

As far as someone who Kurumi could potentially control, I keep coming back to one person, Rin. We haven't seen her since the bloody rain arc, and her bionic compression would match Namani and Misaki powers rather nicely.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 12:19   Link #7403
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
As far as someone who Kurumi could potentially control, I keep coming back to one person, Rin. We haven't seen her since the bloody rain arc, and her bionic compression would match Namani and Misaki powers rather nicely.
about Kurumi power, I think it can become deadly if Kurumi can use her ESP virus to water. She can make anyone to be her slave, since even Archlight need to drink water
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 18:13   Link #7404
Soji

Quote:
^ Namani's fragment gives her control over water, and Misaki can control earth. They never got a chance to use these powers in the main story, as they were killed off moment they showed up. I think their powers were initially listed in a character guide , but we didn't actually see what they could do until they were brought back for a chapter in Needless 0 V2. That same chapter made it into the anime, think it was episode 7. They have the whole series streaming on Hulu if you haven't seen it.

Thanks I did not remember that part or maybe just did not see that part ... I admit I do not remember wich one.
However, if you're right and Kurumi( if appear) can infect Rin.
Then Rin with the other two would be a dangerous trio.
Old 2011-10-31, 19:04   Link #7405
Avvesione

^
Yeah, if you read the Killer Girls chapter in Needless 0 II, you can see them use Earth (Frozen Sand) and Water (Aqua Coral) Fragments. They appear to be pretty useful offensive fragments and defensive fragments.

If they do appear now and play a big role, then them appearing in the Iron Mountain arc and dying in one page will make some more sense. I thought it was kinda dumb to have them be introduced and then killed just to show how deadly (or crazy) the PGS is. But if they come back and fight the PGS for revenge, then I'll be pleasantly surprised and actually pretty happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jix View Post
so that is why i feel that the latest chapters of needless are kinda slow pace its because the author of the manga has kidney stones but good thing its gone now so i expect more fast pace story in the future
You thought the pacing was slow in the past few chapters? Huh. I thought the opposite; I thought the pacing was going pretty quickly. If this is really the final arc then I'd expect there to be a lot of time on each character and each fight, so I was surprised at how quickly Teruyama was defeated (even if it did span 3 chapters, the fight was over rather quickly if you count the number of pages). Guess it's all in perspective lol.
Old 2011-11-06, 13:20   Link #7406
Ynot

I just uploaded a new Needless chapter(37) to the "Pew pew scanlations" site.

Last edited by Ynot; 2011-11-06 at 13:39.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 13:43   Link #7407
Homura7

^
Glad to know you guys keep filling the gap, and thank you, Ynot
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 14:27   Link #7408
shadowii

love that line she nearly kills cruz and then gets pissed off at everyone else for calling him yamada
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 15:04   Link #7409
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
love that line she nearly kills cruz and then gets pissed off at everyone else for calling him yamada
That's always been one of my favorite jokes in the entire series. Completely destroyed the tension of the previous scene.

I think I'm going to like these next few chapters. The anime seemed to make Aruka out as more human or understandable in the past (which was needed for a more understandable transformation during the anime's ending) so it'll be fun to see what she really is like.

Hmmm... Arclight has a Mercedes-Benz as his car. Too bad it's gone now after that attack.
Old 2011-11-06, 19:36   Link #7410
Skieth

I rather liked how Aruka snatched Cruz's arm out of the air just to get to that Chip.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 17:05   Link #7411
Avvesione

I wonder how long Arclight and Saten have known each other. The earliest we remember in the 'present' timeline (so not when they were kids) was when Arclight, Saten, and Kafka (as Uten then) went to get Riru from Blackspot #8. I'm going to guess that Saten has known Arclight longer than anyone else in Simeon but I wonder what kind of relationship they have and if Arclight is aware of his Stigmata (like if they fought each other when they first met, like with Riru) or something. Dunno if we'll ever get it but I'd like to find out more about them both.
Old 2011-11-11, 17:34   Link #7412
Soji

^That's something that I wonder myself.
Now that I think about it.
Satan called Ac using brother (or similar) and he called with something similar just one other person ..and is Cruz other just with him he use little brother .
Old 2011-11-11, 20:16   Link #7413
Homura7

Honestly, at this point I won't be surprised if Saten turns out to be the Second Christ actually. You know what they say, "if you believe in God you believe in the Devil", and Saten is the later, here, in Needless. Not to mention... bandages around his arms, neck and front-head? Do this remind you of something?

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-11-11 at 20:30.
Old 2011-11-11, 22:50   Link #7414
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Honestly, at this point I won't be surprised if Saten turns out to be the Second Christ actually. You know what they say, "if you believe in God you believe in the Devil", and Saten is the later, here, in Needless. Not to mention... bandages around his arms, neck and front-head? Do this remind you of something?
umm...he have different Eden seed crest than 2nd Christ.
Adam Blade, Archlight, and 2nd Christ have them on their stomach while Saten have it on his upper arms.
and at the flash back in Simeon Tower, we see that 2nd Christ remain been consumed by Ugly Archlight. *yuck*
Old 2011-11-12, 00:51   Link #7415
Avvesione

I'm wondering if Saten is like a clone of Arclight or something. Could be why he calls him 'Aniki' and follows him around so. And could also be why he was the one who was so active to get blood samples of Kafka and Uten and told Setsuna to save Kurumi's body (I'm guessing none of the PGS cared/knew about the clones).

But then there are all those other mysteries about him that'd need to be explained like why he helped Cruz and Eve and why he went against Aruka in the Third Shelter. I'm kinda wondering if we'll see Aruka try to fight Saten (since these fights recently have been on the topic of revenge) but there's no chance she'd win considering their fragments. That and Saten has his Fifth Wave. Wonder if Aruka was around when he used it in the past or not (she was walking away when he decided to kill everyone... should be in the next chapter released by Pewpew)
Old 2011-11-12, 07:28   Link #7416
Homura7

The only fact we know so far is that he has been actively a member of Simeon longer than any other one. This in itself is fairly important.
Old 2011-11-16, 20:40   Link #7417
Avvesione

Looks like Needless 96 will be released this Saturday in Japan, so hopefully we'll be getting the chapter quickly since it's a weekend.

As much as I like watching the fights in Needless, I'm more curious to see what Cruz is up to rather than watching Seto and Solva fight for the first time since Third Shelter (not going to count that one attack against Hatfield... not really a 'fight'). Should be fun to see him run into someone there, especially if it's someone who knows who he is... although it might be funnier if it is someone who doesn't lol.
Old 2011-11-16, 22:42   Link #7418
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Looks like Needless 96 will be released this Saturday in Japan, so hopefully we'll be getting the chapter quickly since it's a weekend.

As much as I like watching the fights in Needless, I'm more curious to see what Cruz is up to rather than watching Seto and Solva fight for the first time since Third Shelter (not going to count that one attack against Hatfield... not really a 'fight'). Should be fun to see him run into someone there, especially if it's someone who knows who he is... although it might be funnier if it is someone who doesn't lol.
like Riru?
or .... Gido ...
but I prefer ....Archlight...

Saten: "umm..Nii-san?, that girl is ..."
Archlight: "I want no objection!"
Saten: "OK"
Cruz/Yamada: "I've become Archlight personal maid?"
Trio Killer Girls: HURRAY!
Riru: "Kuch-tan is happy, so do I"
Old 2011-11-16, 23:15   Link #7419
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
I'm wondering if Saten is like a clone of Arclight or something. Could be why he calls him 'Aniki' and follows him around so. And could also be why he was the one who was so active to get blood samples of Kafka and Uten and told Setsuna to save Kurumi's body (I'm guessing none of the PGS cared/knew about the clones).

But then there are all those other mysteries about him that'd need to be explained like why he helped Cruz and Eve and why he went against Aruka in the Third Shelter. I'm kinda wondering if we'll see Aruka try to fight Saten (since these fights recently have been on the topic of revenge) but there's no chance she'd win considering their fragments. That and Saten has his Fifth Wave. Wonder if Aruka was around when he used it in the past or not (she was walking away when he decided to kill everyone... should be in the next chapter released by Pewpew)
Until we know exactly what Saten (and Aruka, to a lesser degree) are up to, they're probably the most mysterious characters in this manga, other than the latent abilities that are awakening in Cruz. I suspect that Saten calls Arclight that as a form of respect, since he's one of the very few people Saten can't win against. And since the only other piece of information that we know about Saten is that he's interested in the cloning (collecting blood samples), which also happens to be something Arclight and 666 are also interested in... that's the only reason I see for Saten to be hanging around them.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 13:07   Link #7420
Soji

Quote:

I agree with what you said. I really hope that the ch of this month will more focus on Cruz and not on the struggle that must take place.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen