Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-21, 23:56   Link #9881
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Actually it was Genbu that was going to marry Nunnally, Suzaku tried to say he would do it but Genbu rebutted and said Suzaku already was engaged, I believe it was later elaborated on that Suzaku's intended was Kaguya back then. I guess Lelouch wasn't the only one with being slightly okay with incest after Euphie given that Kaguya is Suzaku's cousin... >_>
Relationships between cousins are not frowned upon in Japanese culture as they are in most Western cultures.
Old 2008-05-22, 00:00   Link #9882
KrimzonStriker

Well, I'm just saying, I can see where Suzaku and Lelouch managed to find some common ground, to the point where they switched their original groupies
Old 2008-05-22, 00:18   Link #9883
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Man, I hope Lelouch and Li manage to crash that wedding
I hope it too. I don't like schneizel at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Charles has 108 wives, but most of those are simply political marriages like this one is likely to be so Schneizal probably won't have the time to see her again because he will be killed by the Lulu/Li duo.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Li?!?!?! I would say he's just a babysitter.......

Spoiler for For saving space:
Great picture, Kang
Old 2008-05-22, 00:25   Link #9884
flou
That's no lady

Quick question, but where is everyone getting the idea that Tian Zi is going to marry Schneizel? The only person that's been mentioned (that I know of) in conjunction to marriage is Millay.
Old 2008-05-22, 00:35   Link #9885
KrimzonStriker

It was a rumor a while back, but it seems to coincide with a lot of official hints given out to us, much like Nunnally being the Governor General for Area 11 was. There's the title for Turn 9, the summaries that indicated some sort of alliance between Britannia and the Chinese, and Schniezel being present among other things, plus it sounds like the type of thing they'd do in order to cement something as big as this <_<
Old 2008-05-22, 00:41   Link #9886
flou
That's no lady

Quote:
It was a rumor a while back, but it seems to coincide with a lot of official hints given out to us, much like Nunnally being the Governor General for Area 11 was. There's the title for Turn 9, the summaries that indicated some sort of alliance between Britannia and the Chinese, and Schniezel being present among other things, plus it sounds like the type of thing they'd do in order to cement something as big as this <_<
Oh nevermind, I found what you're referencing, but you're not quite correct since the person who originally posted the rumor here didn't care to post the entire quote. From giapet:
Quote:
Okay, I don’t normally really blog about shows’ plots and things like that, but some rumors are circulating about the contents of episode 6, and it reminded me of something I find very odd about episode 5. Definite spoilers for 5 follow, and possibly spoilers for 6, so hit the jump at your own risk.

So, a friend tells me that the word on 2ch is that in the next episode, we’ll learn that Nunally is engaged to Suzaku and Prince Schneizel is engaged to the heretofore un-met Empress of China.
Her post's even titled Code Geass R2 Episode 6 Speculation and was posted after episode 5 aired, so I don't think there's any grounds to this more so than other fake spoilers like the ones about T.M. Revolution singing the first OP song for R2 or Orange-kun's sister being the Knight of 12 who's also the head of the Secret Service

Plus this was posted during the time Newtype spoilers were floating around with the fake ones. This happens all the time.
Old 2008-05-22, 00:46   Link #9887
KrimzonStriker

True, but like I said this particular rumor matched up with some of the hints we were given about Turn 9 so they might have a chance, we'll see I guess
Old 2008-05-22, 03:29   Link #9888
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
So, allowing the broadcast of mass destruction when people are sensitive to such things is okay?

Fiction is an extention of reality.
I separate fiction from reality besides anime is a different genre it's not using human actors if and only if Code Geass was some kind of TV drama with real actors (which would really suck IMHO) then I might think of it differently
As Narona mentionned after a one week delay would be too short so why bother airing it might as well rewrite the episode though it might ruin their already planned story for the next episodes which may downgrade the quality of the show
Old 2008-05-22, 03:31   Link #9889
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijiOrO View Post
In the drama cds, Genbu was gonna marry Nunnally to get a political alliance but Lelouch cut a deal with him to stop that. So it's not hard to image that Schienezl is getting set up with Tian Zi
Really?
Which CD was it?
Old 2008-05-22, 06:23   Link #9890
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I saw this sneaker novel in Code Geass community. http://community.livejournal.com/cod...75.html#cutid1 about the KoR

Apparently, Knight of Seven is open when Suzaku was promoted. He didn't kick anybody out and their position does not equal to their strength. I thought this is an interesting material. Some information on Gino and Anya is included.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-05-22, 06:56   Link #9891
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Thanks Pink-chan very useful info gave us you have
Old 2008-05-22, 07:22   Link #9892
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I saw this sneaker novel in Code Geass community. http://community.livejournal.com/cod...75.html#cutid1 about the KoR

Apparently, Knight of Seven is open when Suzaku was promoted. He didn't kick anybody out and their position does not equal to their strength. I thought this is an interesting material. Some information on Gino and Anya is included.
if their position is not determinded by strength then its determinded by? accomplishing a big deed? -.-
Old 2008-05-22, 07:50   Link #9893
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
if their position is not determinded by strength then its determinded by? accomplishing a big deed? -.-
It seems to be determined by absences - when a spot opens up, it is filled. However, not all spots are filled at all times. Also, the Knight of One is the only knight of the order to have a higher rank and special privileges. Suzaku is clearly not outranked by Gino and Anya, in fact they seem to defer to him.
Old 2008-05-22, 07:53   Link #9894
KrimzonStriker

Technically Gino didn't lose that mock battle because he was weaker but because he was preoccupied with testing Suzaku and putting on a show with him in order to be entertaining, so I'm not sure at this point... I mean even if it is supposed to be a one-sided match up it's not like Suzaku didn't have a punchers chance of winning, this was more about a display then their actual power levels even if their ranks may no longer indicate which of them is stronger...... <_<
Old 2008-05-22, 08:02   Link #9895
Marsala
Delurker

I think that Suzaku is probably the strongest Knightmare pilot in the world, including even the Knight of One, due to his importance to the plot and his superhuman physical abilities. Only a pilot with a Knightmare frame equal to or surpassing Lancelot and abilities also beyond human could truly equal Suzaku, and there is only one character who currently qualifies on both those counts.

Yes, I'm talking about Orange-kun, dammit.
Old 2008-05-22, 08:08   Link #9896
KrimzonStriker

Funny hah, hah Marsala... >_>
Old 2008-05-22, 08:28   Link #9897
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Funny hah, hah Marsala... >_>
He does have a point, you know.

If Suzaku ISN'T the best Knightmare pilot in Britannia, then he would have almost no chance of being a serious obstacle at the end of the series. And outside his physical skills, Suzaku has nothing else to offer Britannia.

And Suzaku would NEED to be at least 2nd to the Knight of One, to stay relevant from episode 20 or so onwards of R2.
Old 2008-05-22, 08:31   Link #9898
KrimzonStriker

Why is that? He's still good no matter how you cut it, among the best really, and it's not likely that he'll fight his own comrades so there isn't anything holding him back really that already wasn't like say Kallen and such. And he hits Lelouch the hardest not with his skills but emotionally instead as his former best friend, so he is still very relevant in that regard, and likely will be for quite some time... <_<
Old 2008-05-22, 08:59   Link #9899
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
Really?
Which CD was it?
Marrage: Sound Episode 2.
Lelouch cut a deal: Sound Episode 4.
Old 2008-05-22, 09:37   Link #9900
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Sound episode 4? I don't see it in the translation or maybe I missed a file lol Give me more details please
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers