Old 2009-10-16, 04:34   Link #161
Lordray

Kochu: If i find will i will ;jhmnyfhu and bdvhde,yjhvt

Fwahahahaha
I'm really laugh at this LOL

Sei: Kousonsan, i think i've heard this name somewhere
Rinrin: I Can't Remember

Poor Kousonsan ^_^

"Wandering the world to learn more about sex position"?? Shuri, waht The.!?!?

But, too bad they didn't show any new character other than Ryuubi T_T
Only people talk about the zhang sisters

I'm going to marry the white horse???

My DA: http://rpg-no-zero.deviantart.com/
My FB: http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1598149010
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RPGNoZero?feature=mhum
Lordray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 04:48   Link #162
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Sex positions? I still can't believe they went there.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 06:25   Link #163
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
Sex positions? I still can't believe they went there.
Me neither. Last episode was about using fingers to ascend the stairs of heaven and as if it wasn't obvious enough, they tell us it's "sex"...

But overall, I think this season has surpassed the previous season in humour. Let's hope they keep it up.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 11:11   Link #164
Wrath88
Kissing...

I agree. This is a lot better than the previous one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Rin Rin fail to recognize Sei when she first appeared as Butterfly Mask? Back in the first season.
Old 2009-10-16, 19:43   Link #165
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Me neither. Last episode was about using fingers to ascend the stairs of heaven and as if it wasn't obvious enough, they tell us it's "sex"...

But overall, I think this season has surpassed the previous season in humour. Let's hope they keep it up.
That's why they should have included Kazuto. >_> At least, in the game you know that Shuri is buying those books to please him.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 21:19   Link #166
GarethXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
That's why they should have included Kazuto. >_> At least, in the game you know that Shuri is buying those books to please him.
true though in the sequel shuri was already into "educational" books before she and hinari met him.

and yes originally no one know who kacho kamen was in the in the first season, the fact that somehow her identity has been spotted out kinds of kills one of the few in joke of the game where only kazuto and shuri know who kacho kamen was.
Old 2009-10-16, 23:57   Link #167
KiryuuKazumanosuke

I don't think there's really a need to follow the game; the guy was a bit of a dip, and clearly intended only as a stand-in for the player.
KiryuuKazumanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 00:03   Link #168
yurifanboy

You guys should give up on that kazuto fuck already.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...nime_and_manga
Here is a list with plenty of anime to check out if harems are your thing. Probably almost guaranteed that all of these anime feature the usual loser male lead that y'll want. I'm glad that Shin Koihime Mosou caters to us yuri fans for once (closest thing to a yuri harem besides steel angel kurumi season 2).
yurifanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 00:52   Link #169
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Lush black hair underneath? LOL.

In the original ROTK novel, Zhao Yun (Chouun in Japanese) has always been my favourite character. In the genderbent version, she is still my fave.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 02:41   Link #170
GarethXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurifanboy View Post
You guys should give up on that kazuto fuck already.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...nime_and_manga
Here is a list with plenty of anime to check out if harems are your thing. Probably almost guaranteed that all of these anime feature the usual loser male lead that y'll want. I'm glad that Shin Koihime Mosou caters to us yuri fans for once (closest thing to a yuri harem besides steel angel kurumi season 2).
hmm... fail list is fail? i don't know if you notice this but some of the titles in there barely has any harem theme in them, most notably Clannad.

for gods sake people love triangle/conflict != harem

rosario + vampire, harem yes
kanon , harem no
to love ru, harem yes
myself ; yourself, harem no

most of the game fans are arguing the lack of the original main male lead was because quite frankly IMO rather then a touching story with occasional fan service, the series is starting to take a turn towards mindless slapstick comedy with lots of fan service (which the first season was guilty of, although not as much as other recent shows such as juden chan etc.), not that i'm complaining about the jokes but seriously haven't they heard of moderation, look for example at title such as Clannad or Toradora, the jokes were funny but not as forced and as often as what this series was doing last season.

and IMHO most of us fan of the game are especially annoyed because it was reported that this season would follow closely to the game.
Quote:
I don't think there's really a need to follow the game; the guy was a bit of a dip, and clearly intended only as a stand-in for the player.
true he was a dip, that was what that made him entertaining to see him interact with the other female characters and bring out their personality and quirks.

quite frankly i hope they bring out ukitsu early and get the story going, though lets just hope they don't make fake liubi into ukitsu, that's one of my biggest worries at the moment.and if you think that it's imposible al the writers have to do is say that fake liubi found the book that the chang sister drop when they are performing/fleeing.

any here's the chang sister
Spoiler:

a new mask hero?
Spoiler:

and for the yuri fans
Spoiler:
Old 2009-10-17, 04:35   Link #171
Peanutbutter

Seems like in this season, they're concentrating more on repeating the jokes used. Not that I mind.

Now, bring out the rest of the characters already!
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 04:39   Link #172
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Now, bring out the rest of the characters already!
Seeing as though they're going on a journey, it should be only a matter of time before they appear yet again.
Old 2009-10-17, 14:21   Link #173
yurifanboy

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarethXL View Post
hmm... fail list is fail? i don't know if you notice this but some of the titles in there barely has any harem theme in them, most notably Clannad.

for gods sake people love triangle/conflict != harem

rosario + vampire, harem yes
kanon , harem no
to love ru, harem yes
myself ; yourself, harem no

most of the game fans are arguing the lack of the original main male lead was because quite frankly IMO rather then a touching story with occasional fan service, the series is starting to take a turn towards mindless slapstick comedy with lots of fan service (which the first season was guilty of, although not as much as other recent shows such as juden chan etc.), not that i'm complaining about the jokes but seriously haven't they heard of moderation, look for example at title such as Clannad or Toradora, the jokes were funny but not as forced and as often as what this series was doing last season.

and IMHO most of us fan of the game are especially annoyed because it was reported that this season would follow closely to the game.

true he was a dip, that was what that made him entertaining to see him interact with the other female characters and bring out their personality and quirks.

quite frankly i hope they bring out ukitsu early and get the story going, though lets just hope they don't make fake liubi into ukitsu, that's one of my biggest worries at the moment.and if you think that it's imposible al the writers have to do is say that fake liubi found the book that the chang sister drop when they are performing/fleeing.

any here's the chang sister
Spoiler:

a new mask hero?
Spoiler:

and for the yuri fans
Spoiler:
I am definitely a purist when it comes to yuri and prefer the anime to completely lack males such as Queen's Blade, which caters to me the best. I don't mind those two dudes from the last screen-cap. That one guy was funny in the OVA, so even a dyed in the wool yuri fan like me makes exceptions when they are just for humor.
yurifanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 14:26   Link #174
Midonin
Last Engage

As I've said before, with the ridiculously large amount of characters the show's going to go through in only 24 episodes, trying to work a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court story with romance angles with The Audience Vicariously Getting to Live Out Their Fantasies would be a detriment to the show. As it is now, everyone is from their own era carrying out adventures in an entertaining way. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 23:39   Link #175
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Episode 2, yet further proving that Sei is the best character in the show.
Old 2009-10-18, 07:35   Link #176
GarethXL

well i'm going to reserve my judgment for the series untill a few more ep more in.
Old 2009-10-19, 02:19   Link #177
KiryuuKazumanosuke

I dunno what you're expecting, man. Every episode of Koihime is essentially the same, so if you haven't liked it this far you're probably not going to like it next time.
KiryuuKazumanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 21:32   Link #178
GarethXL

just finish watching ep 3 and laughing alot especially with it's in jokes and parodies, especially love tongue twister and impersonation part

and yay ukitsu aand chang sister comes on next week
Old 2009-10-20, 00:03   Link #179
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep3:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 02:26   Link #180
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Episode 3, the part with the eels........... a part of me died and went joyfully to heaven.

Tags
comedy, eroge, seinen, yuri