AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-21, 18:27   Link #18601
Tachibana
タチバナ

The only thing that can actually redeem Akua now is "love", which is pretty much the only option left.
Old 2010-12-22, 18:42   Link #18602
cyberdemon

here's a thought i had. i wonder if Tsukune will learn Touhou Fuhai's technique. Unless someone learns it they might not have a chance against Akua should a battle ensue. Zombie girl already showed that she is unable to do it and her current state is unlikely to allow her to join the battle. tsukune is shown to be a fast learner as well.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 19:41   Link #18603
khprincessh

Moka and tsukune

i think tsukune may train for a little bit then save moka or just save her and after all this drama is done how do you think moka and tsukunes relation ship is going to be do you think its going to change?
Old 2010-12-22, 19:51   Link #18604
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
i think tsukune may train for a little bit then save moka
No matter what various works of fiction may tell you, people do not go off and train when someone they love has been kidnapped right in front of them.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 19:53   Link #18605
Tachibana
タチバナ

@cyberdemon
Thats possible, this manga series is unpredictable, so we could throw a possibility like that in if you want, but, it depends on how difficult it is to learn the technique itself the technique's power varies from its user though since it would be Touhou teaching Tsukune the technique and yes like you said him being a fast learner, it shouldn't be difficult.

Tsukune has lots of talent, though with the potential that Tsukune has and how strong his version would be, in theory, Tsukune's version of the Hougetsu Jigen-Tou, could be more powerful than Akua's version. However, Tsukune's regenerative abilities would negate the effects of the Jigen-Tou, which means Tsukune would have no need for it.

Though it would be pretty cool for him to learn it.

@khprincessh
I doubt Tsukune is going to train, because next chapter it looks like their all going after Moka to rescue her. Since Hokuto and Kiria know where the airship is heading.

Touhou, Hokuto and Kiria, will probably at best help Tsukune on the way, instead of taking the time to train, with Tsukune's current position, all thats on his mind is Moka and getting her back.
Old 2010-12-22, 20:23   Link #18606
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
No matter what various works of fiction may tell you, people do not go off and train when someone they love has been kidnapped right in front of them.
But this is a work of fiction...

(I don't think he will either, just wanted to point that out)
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 20:31   Link #18607
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
they all saw how strong Akua is. They know that Moka wouldn't be hurt at the very least because Akua made it obvious she adores Moka. They will plan it out carefully before charging into FT and make sure they are completely ready especially if they know they will likely fight Akua.
Old 2010-12-22, 20:38   Link #18608
UPR

then again when you know the person you love has been kidnapped you dont always think straight and may do something erraic is depending on those around you to keep you on that straight and eventually go and get that person
Old 2010-12-22, 20:41   Link #18609
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
But this is a work of fiction...

(I don't think he will either, just wanted to point that out)
I know that, but it would be stupid, and it would FEEL stupid. If the heroes aren't able to take on Akua now, no amount of training they could undergo in any reasonable period of time will change that. And they're certainly not going to head off somewhere for months to train. Anything that's going to happen has to happen quick, and training is, by definition, not quick.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 20:59   Link #18610
Johnny
Working the bags...

I think he'll make a quick attempt at a rescue, but retreat after realizing they're not strong enough, or one of them is injured severely. What's the point of throwing yourself as nothing more than fodder against an enemy you can't beat...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 21:01   Link #18611
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
then again when you know the person you love has been kidnapped you dont always think straight and may do something erraic is depending on those around you to keep you on that straight and eventually go and get that person
Tsukune is the only one willing to rush in. The other girls would think clearer about it and stop tsukune before he foolishly rushes in.
Old 2010-12-23, 06:55   Link #18612
Tachibana
タチバナ

Touhou Fuhai will be with Tsukune, thats the best kind of backup he will have, besides Hokuto and Kiria will be with them also, and knowing where the airship is going, in this rescue Moka arc, Tsukune will develop on the way to rescue Moka.
Old 2010-12-23, 19:56   Link #18613
khprincessh

yeah u guys are right theres no time for training,He needs to get his girl back but after all this drama is done how do you think moka and tsukunes relation ship is going to be do you think its going to change?
Old 2010-12-23, 21:08   Link #18614
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
yeah u guys are right theres no time for training,He needs to get his girl back but after all this drama is done how do you think moka and tsukunes relation ship is going to be do you think its going to change?
well it would likely take time to find them. As shown on the airplane Yokai have shields around their ships to get around unnoticed. If that gets up then it will take time to track down where they took Moka.
Old 2010-12-24, 08:23   Link #18615
Tachibana
タチバナ

That would pose a problem, however don't forget that the plane Linlin was piloting also possessed that kind of shield, Hokuto and Kiria found the plane with ease and sent the gremlin to crash it in order to prevent Tsukune and Moka from going to China as well as the rest of the gang, knowing the dangers that were there.

Since Hokuto and Kiria know where the airship is heading and that they are able to detect it, it won't be difficult for them to follow behind.
Old 2010-12-24, 16:22   Link #18616
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
That would pose a problem, however don't forget that the plane Linlin was piloting also possessed that kind of shield, Hokuto and Kiria found the plane with ease and sent the gremlin to crash it in order to prevent Tsukune and Moka from going to China as well as the rest of the gang, knowing the dangers that were there.

Since Hokuto and Kiria know where the airship is heading and that they are able to detect it, it won't be difficult for them to follow behind.
the gremlin might have been on before the plane even took off though. They just went to an area that they knew the plane was likely to pass over to get to it's destination even though they knew they wouldn't see it.
Old 2010-12-24, 22:49   Link #18617
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Or for another scenario, could be that Kirya and Hokuto will mislead the group taking them to a totally different location that where Moka and Akua are going. So if FT is an international organization, Tsu and them could end up in Hokaido while Moka's in Russia or wherever the Shuzen house is located. Akua could have even anticipated Moka's friends interfering so probably got Hokuto and Kirya to make sure to keep the group one step behind.
Old 2010-12-24, 23:16   Link #18618
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I'm hoping Tsukune will go after her... personally because if he doesn't, Moka is probably going to be brainwashed and somehow get the idea that Tsukune is her enemy... and I had more than enough of her trying to kill him during the ghoul arc. Though I suppose that if she is brainwashed, she might get snapped out of it if Akua decided to try to finish tsukune herself (something I'd rather not see, because so far, Tsukune has had a lack of doing any asskicking, and against Akua...)Though I would love to see Akua get the "OH SHI-" face should he start drawing on his vampire power, and the potential Shinso power as well

On a side note, I half wonder is this will sort of end like the Shuffle! and Happy Lesson animes

Spoiler for those anime endings:

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 00:46   Link #18619
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
the gremlin might have been on before the plane even took off though. They just went to an area that they knew the plane was likely to pass over to get to it's destination even though they knew they wouldn't see it.
Thats possible, but unlikely unless they explain the situation regarding the gremlin on the plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Or for another scenario, could be that Kirya and Hokuto will mislead the group taking them to a totally different location that where Moka and Akua are going. So if FT is an international organization, Tsu and them could end up in Hokaido while Moka's in Russia or wherever the Shuzen house is located. Akua could have even anticipated Moka's friends interfering so probably got Hokuto and Kirya to make sure to keep the group one step behind.
Hokuto and Kiria are offering their "help" to Tsukune, let's at least trust in their judgement for now, FT is most likely centered around Japan and China, i doubt that their intentions are "bad", so let's have faith shall we.

The airship is a slow moving vehicle which means that its going to be a chase to rescue Moka, Akua probably isnt even aware of who Hokuto and Kiria are but they are probably well informed about Akua, since they know the airship's destination, i doubt that their there to cause Tsukune more trouble.

They should not piss Tsukune off, especially in his current position.

Besides as powerful as Touhou is and how angry he is, those two wouldn't last very long, but thats an unlikely scenario.

But we will know for certain on how they will rescue Moka in this upcoming chapter.
Old 2010-12-25, 02:43   Link #18620
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Thats possible, but unlikely unless they explain the situation regarding the gremlin on the plane.
It's possible. They just say they did that in hopes of avoiding the meeting between Moka and Akua for this exact reason.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire