AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-15, 20:01   Link #1
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

[Manga] Reemergence of Danzou

Now before you go off and start flaming me, I just want to start up some discussion. With that said, I believe that Danzou is Tobi; the puppeteer behind Akatsuki. I believe this mostly because:

Danzou has his right eye bandaged up for some reason, and it was just recently revealed that Tobi has the sharingan in his right eye. Perhaps the bandage is just a front to prevent people from seeing his sharingan, or to some other affect.

In addition, Danzou has a disliking for Sarutobi and Shodai's peace-seeking ways, perhaps even disgusted. So it would make sense that the war-loving Danzou would want to create a badass ninja organization hellbent on monopolizing war.

He sent Sai, one of his best, on a mission to terminate sasuke; perhaps it was a test for Sasuke, if he didn't survive he would be deemed "undesirable" for w/e scheme Tobi has for him.

Plus.....their hair is extremely similar

Anyways, this is the only thing i can think of that would make Danzou of importance to the series.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 20:07   Link #2
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

[insert random flames here]

I disagree
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 20:11   Link #3
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post

I disagree
......So much for discussion....
Old 2007-08-15, 20:21   Link #4
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

Quote:

I disagree
Yeah that got shot down quick. I see your reason, But I think that Danzou was there really help put some backstory to Sai. Just my opinion though. Please no random flames.
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 21:05   Link #5
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

No Danzou doesn't have spiky hair like Tobi
Spoiler:

And Danzou lost his right arm and unless they have auto mail like in FMA I doubt that Danzou is Tobi.
Old 2007-08-16, 02:39   Link #6
tatami
back in black

hair doesnt look similar, he seems to lost his arm he uses a stick to walk he doesnt have a sharingan cuz he is not an uchiha and he is not seeking destruction only he is a military brained guy.

just close this thread there is no point and also there are topics for this like:

who is tobi,who is AL and danzou.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 02:50   Link #7
Zek
Eyebrows...

The situation with Tobi now is just bizarre, I have no idea what's going on with him now and I don't want to think about it anymore until we get some facts.

I do hope Danzou has some meaningful purpose in the story. Right now it seems like he was nothing but a throwaway character existing only to provide a quick red herring during the Oro arc. It was just strange how pointless the whole thing was and how quickly it was thrown aside.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 21:50   Link #8
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Now before you go off and start flaming me, I just want to start up some discussion. With that said, I believe that Danzou is Tobi; the puppeteer behind Akatsuki. I believe this mostly because:

Danzou has his right eye bandaged up for some reason, and it was just recently revealed that Tobi has the sharingan in his right eye. Perhaps the bandage is just a front to prevent people from seeing his sharingan, or to some other affect.

In addition, Danzou has a disliking for Sarutobi and Shodai's peace-seeking ways, perhaps even disgusted. So it would make sense that the war-loving Danzou would want to create a badass ninja organization hellbent on monopolizing war.

He sent Sai, one of his best, on a mission to terminate sasuke; perhaps it was a test for Sasuke, if he didn't survive he would be deemed "undesirable" for w/e scheme Tobi has for him.

Plus.....their hair is extremely similar

Anyways, this is the only thing i can think of that would make Danzou of importance to the series.
dude, don't take this personally, but this theory is the crappiest one i have ever read in my life. go die. i am sorry.

there is no way that danzou is tobi
Old 2007-08-16, 23:30   Link #9
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
dude, don't take this personally, but this theory is the crappiest one i have ever read in my life. go die. i am sorry.

I must still live; someone has to satisfy your mother

Now trolls set aside....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
No Danzou doesn't have spiky hair like Tobi
Spoiler:

And Danzou lost his right arm and unless they have auto mail like in FMA I doubt that Danzou is Tobi.
The introduction (well the "explanation" rather) of space-time jutsu in the new chapters adds a whole other realm to the Narutoverse. If one were strong enough to actually manipulate this "space-time" aspect of the world, it could be comprehensible that Danzou could alter his body so that he retains a youthful form before the events that crippled him. For the Bleach readers it seems a whole lot similar, but mangas always take ideas from each other.

And I was joking about the hair

Last edited by Sinaura; 2007-08-17 at 00:04.
Old 2007-08-17, 01:38   Link #10
amOKchen
duel me

Seems like a jutsu Orochimaru should have thought of then.. That would make him undying.
If that space/time travling works so well, danzou could be OBITO! Travled back to where he has both eyes and decides to grow up in the sandaime's time.

Nah, it just dont seem like he could be Tobi.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 04:57   Link #11
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:

I disagree
lol.

Sinaura Danzo can't be Tobi. Danzo made a deal with Orochimaru and wanted Sai to kill Sasuke. Sasuke interested Tobi with his ability and Orochimaru is one of Akatsuki's enemies.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 11:49   Link #12
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

Quote:

OMFG LMAO. I have never seen a theory shot down like that. I really doubt Danzou is Tobi. And no interdimensional traveling to other worlds with different bodies. Sounds too much like Fullmetal.
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 20:34   Link #13
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Quote:

PWNT. blam nice theory smasher. "Go Die" xD omfg if you just know ho wmuch I laughed about it.

danzou looks like a hippy retired and has dead hair htf does he looks like tobi he doesnt have the attidude

fkg grammer dun feel like correting my words
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 20:37   Link #14
shadowyondaime

wooooooooooooops sht dble post look this wasnt on purpose xD. Mmmkay
Old 2007-08-19, 04:25   Link #15
Itachi-evil
Banned

LOl, what a really bad theory

Everything against this theory, is said by the posters, before.

And also to come up with some "arguements" from Sinaura.

It is untypical in shonen-mangas for this big twist, which would be a big plot-developement out of nothing, if he was to be revealed. The resulting consequences out of this relevation, would "blast" the concept of this shonen-manga
In shonen-mangas you normally follow a strict line with some twists here and there. There are enough mysteries until now, so no need for further (big) ones.
It would be to complex for a shonen-manga to begin with.

Danzou being Tobi? Nice try..........

But the OP can stick to his theory until the end of the manga
Itachi-evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 01:56   Link #16
amOKchen
duel me

Change your signature mate, it's to emo :/
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 05:30   Link #17
shadowyondaime

hey @ the thread maker,/\., Iwill support you in this theory even if its lame and lame and lame and lllame. Danzou has bandage on his eye maybe to not show off his sharingan why not turn your sharingan off meh? well if he is the first uchiha he couldnt cuz they were automatic. and if he wanted to kill sasuke that would be no strange thing maybe it has to do with the trouble he can make for aktsuki or if Oro actually took over his body that they would have a problem but i still doubt it if danzou got the same attidude as tobi he is a lil gay (reason why he never looks at tsunades boobieS) and if he turned out to be tobi I AM A MALE will shave my legs and were panties all the week and I will do it. bb laters sayonara tjenna bb
Old 2007-08-20, 20:00   Link #18
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Quote:
if he turned out to be tobi I AM A MALE will shave my legs and were panties all the week and I will do it. bb laters sayonara tjenna bb
A tad bit extreme, but its highly unlikely, which is probably why it would happen.
Then again, Zetsu called tobi a good boy, and I doubt that applies to danzou.
pizzajincuuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 10:21   Link #19
tatami
back in black

please do not let this thread go beyond 2 pages.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 15:36   Link #20
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

So now that Jiraiyi has told Tsunada to "remain careful of Root" in chapter 367 can we resume discussion about Danzou.....plz?