AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-28, 23:28   Link #1321
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for :
Old 2011-09-29, 00:22   Link #1322
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 08:52   Link #1323
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for :
Old 2011-09-29, 09:00   Link #1324
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for :
Old 2011-09-29, 09:21   Link #1325
Shadow5YA

I really don't think personality has anything to do with it. We have seen Pandoras go berserk on more than one occasion. In Chiffon's case, she just has the temperance to limit her aggressiveness to battles only.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 09:22   Link #1326
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for :

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-09-29 at 10:54.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 14:00   Link #1327
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so many conversations in spoilers. want to click... must resist urge...

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 18:28   Link #1328
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Does anyone remember the chapter/pages where they showed the pandoras with the stigmata of Kazuha?
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 18:57   Link #1329
Seitsuki
Onee!

That was way back when they introduced Cassie. Somewhere around the middle of chapter 26 I believe.
Old 2011-09-29, 20:05   Link #1330
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Thanks, that was a pretty good guess, chapter 26 page 12-13.

Actually I just wanted to see the panel with Charles against since I love her design :3
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 20:52   Link #1331
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
And still some outside of spoiler tags.

*lalalalala*
Old 2011-09-29, 22:49   Link #1332
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnn, so Cassie is counted among the top five thanks to her high compatibility and 'Quad Accel'. Completely forgot about that page... And Mileena-sempai was a hottie too...then again, its hard to find a girl in this story that isn't hawt to some degree.
Old 2011-09-30, 02:53   Link #1333
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hnn, so Cassie is counted among the top five thanks to her high compatibility and 'Quad Accel'. Completely forgot about that page... And Mileena-sempai was a hottie too...then again, its hard to find a girl in this story that isn't hawt to some degree.
In anime, Mileena is Cassie's sensei .
Old 2011-09-30, 03:43   Link #1334
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
I won't spoil anything, though I will say you'll definitely be getting your Chiffon fix, and then some.

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler:
Old 2011-09-30, 11:16   Link #1335
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
The latest RAW spoiler make me wonder if Satella will repeat her berserk NOVA state against Chiffon, may be when Aoi in danger, she'll agitated her "Kazuha Stigma Fragment" and turn to half NOVA again.

Kazuha's fragment's, look like bond too much to her body, that it's carry some emotional from their previous owner to the next, in this case Satella. When Aoi hug Satella, it's suppress her phobia against men and touch. When Genessa push Aoi, Satella activate her PANDORA mode despite weakened by her chain. When Genessa take the blow after Aoi freeze field breaks, she went to NOVA state that almost killed Cassie in brutality that amazed the upper ranks.

And...I think Chiffon just part of E-Pandora project tool for Satella. May be she's been ordered to awakened Satella or repeat what happened in West Genetics Basement. Create a dire situation and force the mutation to next evolution of Stigma Fragment inside Satella body.

well..just my two cents
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 02:10   Link #1336
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
The latest RAW spoiler make me wonder if Satella will repeat her berserk NOVA state against Chiffon, may be when Aoi in danger, she'll agitated her "Kazuha Stigma Fragment" and turn to half NOVA again.

Kazuha's fragment's, look like bond too much to her body, that it's carry some emotional from their previous owner to the next, in this case Satella. When Aoi hug Satella, it's suppress her phobia against men and touch. When Genessa push Aoi, Satella activate her PANDORA mode despite weakened by her chain. When Genessa take the blow after Aoi freeze field breaks, she went to NOVA state that almost killed Cassie in brutality that amazed the upper ranks.

And...I think Chiffon just part of E-Pandora project tool for Satella. May be she's been ordered to awakened Satella or repeat what happened in West Genetics Basement. Create a dire situation and force the mutation to next evolution of Stigma Fragment inside Satella body.

well..just my two cents
Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-01, 17:52   Link #1337
ClawofBeta

I dunno why you guys count Cassie as part of the top 5, did we forget about Holly so soon? Plus Satellizer should be in the top 5 if that was the case...

Spoiler:
ClawofBeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 18:08   Link #1338
vg166

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClawofBeta View Post
I dunno why you guys count Cassie as part of the top 5, did we forget about Holly so soon? Plus Satellizer should be in the top 5 if that was the case...

Spoiler:
During Mileena's conversation with Cassie in Chapter 26, she mentioned Cassie with Chiffon, Roxanne, Julia, and Charles, as the most powerful #1 Pandoras among the different Genetics at the time. Seeing how Holly was not mentioned, from someone who knows, while Cassie is (And Mileena explained why.), is telling.

It also pops up during one of the untranslated chapters when it is mentioned that Cassie is one of the most powerful ones (But supposedly the weakest one of them.) from, again, someone who knows.

It appears that Oohara does care a lot more about the E-Pandoras (Especially in the later chapters.) then she lets on but she is under pressure to produce results. That's not helpful for showing a person's humanity. And Dr. Aoi starts looking not very good in the later chapters either, despite his reputation. It wouldn't be surprising that Dr. Aoi has some skeletons in his closet that would do awful damage to his image.

I've been wondering if Mileena and her Limiter Alex might make a reappearance later on. The scenes between Mileena and Cassie, and Alex with Kyouchi, were some of the better ones in the series.
vg166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 18:58   Link #1339
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
I won't spoil anything, though I will say you'll definitely be getting your Chiffon fix, and then some.
That sounds promising. About what chapter can I expect to get said fix?
Old 2011-10-01, 19:50   Link #1340
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by vg166 View Post
It appears that Oohara does care a lot more about the E-Pandoras (Especially in the later chapters.) then she lets on but she is under pressure to produce results. That's not helpful for showing a person's humanity. And Dr. Aoi starts looking not very good in the later chapters either, despite his reputation. It wouldn't be surprising that Dr. Aoi has some skeletons in his closet that would do awful damage to his image.

I've been wondering if Mileena and her Limiter Alex might make a reappearance later on. The scenes between Mileena and Cassie, and Alex with Kyouchi, were some of the better ones in the series.
This is one thing that's bothering me: the E-Pandoras don't seem to have Limiters. the Limiters not only serve as a support partner in battle but also to keep the Pandora in check when they go berserk. Stella went crazy once before and it was thanks to Kazuya that she regained her sanity.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen