AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-15, 10:52   Link #141
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Hattori Hanzou was a famous ninja from the Sengoku Jidai, the Warring States period, which has similar significance to Japan as Romance of the Three Kingdoms has to China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I must add though that this was done by an author who admitted to never having read any other Star Wars novel. Said author had no idea what the character was about and merely needed someone to kill, so blindly picked Mara and completely failed even the most basic communications with Zahn about her plans (you know, a phone call or e-mail with her intent).

What I'm trying to say is that while people are free to use characters, a little bit of politeness and research should not be ignored.
Oh, I agree, Darth Traviss earned her fan nickname for quite good reasons - with the exceptions of Zahn, Stackpole and Allston, none of them really talk much or communicate, which is something hopefully those who visit OCC can avoid - while I consider the Unamichi siblings fair game based on SaintessHeart's stated intent (which is not really much to go along so I can make certain interpretations of their charecters) - Rachel Lee is one of kct's OCs and was used with permission; TK and I are also slowly working out arrangements for our OCs to help each other from time to time and I wouldn't be surprised if your OC may get roped in...

Basically I'm attempting to do 1) sidestory involving OCs, weaving a sorta semi shared universe ala Outer Cadia (alright fine there's not much that was established in Outer Cadia except yuri is good, HayAuReion is awesome OTP and Aurion >>> Grandis) and 2) slowly merging the plots with series.

Basically, Marvel Cinematic Universe - everyone has their main stories (Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk) which weave together for the main adventure (Avengers).

Also, offtopic but of some slight interest: When Scarlett Johansen showed up at the set in-character as Black Widow, wearing the lycra SHIELD catsuit (because leather can't stretch or flex like lycra), jaws dropped and nothing got done for a few minutes. Somehow, I envision Mara's entrance being similar. XD

Also I find it most interesting that I am apparently unworthy of response. Oh well. Back to the writing.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2011-05-15, 11:32   Link #142
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

The Unamichi girls are twins. Just that Ayari is 1-cm higher than Kanari, and that the latter has bigger boobs than the former.

So yeah, both of them have some sort of "sister complex".

The boarding axe/tonfa length is to be 50cm at full, retractable to 22cm. Blade length is 20cm, 10cm for axe and 10cm for pick.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-05-15 at 11:46.
Old 2011-05-15, 14:03   Link #143
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

To scintillate, it works. As character building, it's useless, that detail above is. Tells me nothing. At all.

What are their motivations, what's their background, why the hell are they doing this shit when there's safer alternatives? What are their dreams and ambitions? What are their likes? How do they view life?

...sister complex, you say...

Spoiler for Speculative Musings:

All fanservice is dedicated to Lowe.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2011-05-15, 17:01   Link #144
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I fixed some typos in my two OC profiles and added a trivia section to them.
Old 2011-05-15, 18:29   Link #145
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Ah Goose, always the incestuous one.

I'm pulling Elizabeth off the web. The red herring nature of half her profile has seemed to only have confused certain people. I find that ironic, for the reason I even thought that she should have a false identity and make unbackable claims was because she was trying to be "not obvious". Which should have satisfied those people. However, they ended up thinking she was ALL of them, which is like 'hey I even become Captain Obvious about the red herrings and you STILL don't get it?'

Can't satisfy any of them, especially when they automatically skip over your posts or don't even read things properly.
Old 2011-05-15, 19:29   Link #146
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Well, this "third" Hattori Hanzou should exist at a universe where both Academy City and the Academy Island coexist... as far as what I'm planning now. However, the "third" has a different kanji for Hanzou.

And yes, I pity those who do not know who Hattori Hanzou is.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-05-15, 19:40   Link #147
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Well... Welcome to my world then.
Old 2011-05-16, 00:20   Link #148
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
*skip*.
Know what? I think that you should not have done those shout-outs to both Homura AND Nanoha. Especially when the endless debates in the Madoka subforums where the question "What Nanoha would do in the Madoka cast's situation? BETTER OF COURSE!" was constantly implied and left a bitter taste in many mouths. It may not have been your intention but something that reminds me of that mess, please, no.

And you think people are skipping over your posts? You should ask others, like the former shafted ex-cadians, who are posting how they may feel about it.
Old 2011-05-16, 00:47   Link #149
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Reason why I kept to the images thread in that place... Last line was a jab at Goose who did say he deliberately skipped over mine.

Cleaning up Elizabeth using the prototype saved.
Old 2011-05-17, 02:44   Link #150
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol Kha, I think you're going to like this girl

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Fuyumi Raimei
Butei Rank: 'A'
Ancestor: Rumored/Joked to be Saint Barbara
Department: Former Medica, Currently Assault
Bloodline Ability: None
Weapon: SIG-Sauer P228 9x19mm, Microtech Scarab OTF (switchblade)

Character Quotes:

Raimei: "You know, some guys take girls to restaurants dinner, karaoke, or even just watch movies- Staking out ugly South Korean military intelligence offices? Not so much..."

Raimei: "It's a relaxation exercise I do in situations like this. I want you to close your eyes and breathe deep; Picture a peaceful mountain stream... Now picture yourself drowning the kidnapper in the stream... We're taking a rock from the stream and raising it above with your hand, and with tremendous force you're bringing it—"

Raimei: "Either that's a brilliantly disguised bomb or somebody knows the way to your heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Background:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-05-17, 02:56   Link #151
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

...and why you thot I would like her completely escapes me, unless you mean I like her bacause of who she is in another universe...?
Old 2011-05-17, 02:58   Link #152
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
...and why you thot I would like her completely escapes me, unless you mean I like her bacause of who she is in another universe...?
No, I just said that to get people's attention to read it... Pretty crafty huh ?
Old 2011-05-17, 03:42   Link #153
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

What I would have done: skim, do a snipe reply, add to backlog, post review later.

What I've done so far: skimmed and sniped. Added to backlog, for bulk reviewing later.

I don't see how this intervention affected the patient's outcome.

(PS: For ppl complaining that I skip over posts, even though I haven't replied or reviewed other people's posts, I still do ward rounds of the post.)
Old 2011-05-17, 08:36   Link #154
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I decide to create a original character named Kureha Sarutobi :
Birthdate : August 16
Astrological sign : Leo
Blood Type : B
Height : 1m53
Weight : 42kg
Mensurations : 79-56-77
Division : SSR
Qualities : Nice, charismatic, enjoyable, helpful
Defects : Stubborn, childish, lazy, lonely
Weapons : Kunai, giant shuriken, kusarigama
Ancestor : Sasuke Sarutobi
Partner : Anya Marple (ancestor of Miss Marple)
Physical characteristics : She has carmine long hair. Her hairstyle is consisted of medium-sized highlights and single long mat which descending to the knees. Her eyecolor is hazel. Her uniform is the same as the other Tokyo Butei students, but her shirt has short sleeves. She's always seen wearing a traditionnal ninja armor.
Attitudes : Kureha is appeared to be a friendly and funny girl. She loves talking her friends and love to grab Anya's breasts. During battle scenes, she uses ninja inventory to fight against enemies. If there's an opponent which is hard to fight, she's either use a giant shuriken or using magic.
I do hope this Sasuke is the historical Sasuke and not the emo-freak.

Now where’s Marple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Yes! An Original Character thread! I shall submit my original character idea here from the General Discussion.

"Pardon. I seem to have this habit of ignoring incompetent people."

Élise Kujō (久城エリース)
Occupation: Student [Originally from Académie des Détectives Armés, France, temporarily transferred to Tokyo Butei High School]
Division: Inquesta
Ancestor: Victorique de Blois
Inventory: FAMAS F1, Emerson SARK
Physical Characteristics: She possesses the traits of members of the Gray Wolf bloodline: long blond hair, petite stature and green eyes. Élise is usually seen wearing long dresses in France, but is not as choosy as Jeanne when it comes to the uniform change; however, she wears a specialized trenchcoat over her uniform in her stay in Tokyo Butei High School.
Attitude: Élise is most usually snide in her remarks and does not prefer to interact with others, with a less hands-on approach in a number of cases. She is notable for "getting the right information at the right place at the right time" in France. Her prowess in investigative skills, however, is not complimented by her poor experience in handling firearms.
I like it. Very much. She’s been contracted by Jim for information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
Name: Sōkō Tateyama (立山 ソウコウ) Title: Sigismund (シギスムーンド)
Catchphrase: 傷つけさせない, あなた。あなたの盾になる。
Division: Assault
Ancestor: N/A
Inventory: Glock 77, Modified Uniform.
Physical Characteristics: Well built, but not broad. He is continually clothed in his modified Butei Uniform, which has been padded to reduce the impact of gunshots. Black hair and brown eyes.
Attitude: Quiet. Unassuming. He is a steadfast rock in battle. He has made the first law of the Butei Charter his mantra, his way of life. His reaction speed is legendary. However, his accuracy is only that of a normal C rank student. Often sought for his skills as a bodyguard.

Might as well, since BT is down.
Putting aside how a Holy Roman Emperor has the reflexes of a Spartan, sounds decent. I think Robin’s Rangers has room for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Just an idea I've had brewing in my mind for a little while.

Name: Flynn B. Porter
Sex: Male
Nationality: English
Occupation: Freelance Butei, Graduate of London Butei High, Often preforms commission operations for the British Secret Service MI6 but has accepted a few missions from the American CIA and Japan Defense Agency.
Division: Lezzad
Ancestor: Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Inventory: Webley Mark IV, Cutlass, Flintlock pistol (unused)

Abilities: Intimidation - inherited from his bloodline, when he stares at someone he is easily able to induce fear and/or nervousness within most, allowing him to avoid much confrontation and still get the information he requires

Physical Characteristics: To compliment his ability to intimidate he has a fairly large build with a think muscular structure, but not to the point where he could be considered "ripped". He has a small black beard, short black hair and hazel eyes. His attire is composed of a black sweater with a brown sweater vest over top, blue jeans, boots and a tricorne hat. Finally, he wears a skull earring that belonged to his ancestor Blackbeard.
Here’s something for you: Suzumeno Manami and him will have some sort of... love-hate relationship. Which began when her ancestor stole the secret to immortality from him.

Whether that turns into a ship at all however...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera Sleith View Post
I really liked Valkyrie Profile, thus it inspired me in creating this character based on that game's main character.

Name: Alice V. Primrose
Ancestor: Lenneth Valkyrie
Weapons: undecided for range weapon, a sword named "Gram"
Department: Informa
Favorite Quote: 人の歩みを止めるものは絶望ではなく諦観、人の歩みを進めるのは希望ではなく意思。
Physical Characteristics: Red-iris on the right, pale grayish-blue on the left. Her left eye is blind. The color of her hair is black, with long hair that stretches up to waist. She's a bit small, with a height of 152cm.
Personality:
- She's usually bright, funny and friendly during normal situations but she acts calm and composed during tight situations. She thinks through things calmly, leading to a sound reasoning, and making correct judgement/actions.
- Her mother language is English. She doesn't speak Japanese very well but enough for normal conversation. She has this weird "Japanese Complex" that she doesn't want to be made fun of Japanese people because she is from another country. So she usually tries to show off her Japanese skill by utilizing Japanese idioms and proverbs in normal conversation. She usually use it wrongly thus it ends up in comedic relief.
- Her favorite color is blue and she hates color black.
- She can speak at least 5 languages.

Backstory:
Spoiler for contains a system introduced in v5:

- Due to unlucky constitution, she always stay indoors most of the time except during morning training or classtime to avoid encounters of misfortune. She loves reading books. A fast reader as well. She can finish a 260-page light novel in one hour. People call her the "walking library". As such, people usually asks her for book recommendation. She actually recommended a school battle light novel to Kinji titled, "Shidan no Maria"(死弾のマリア Lit: Maria the Phantom Ammo), which he very much liked. Recently, Riko had successfully dragged her into the world of visual novel by influencing her into playing Otome games after recommending some games.
- Surprisingly, she has a talent for swordsmanship. It seems her bloodline used to serve as a knight during Middle Age period and somehow she inherited that trait. Shirayuki declares her a rival and she always challenge her to a duel in deciding "who has the right to become Kin-chan's wife" whenever Shirayuki sees her together with Kinji in a lovey-dovey atmosphere. (Yeah, this is part of her misfortune, I guess)
- Because of the color of her hair, she tried dying her hair blonde in past, but it always reverts to black the following day. She gave up trying to dye her hair.

Ability:
1. Thanatos' Eye - Ability to detect the presence of imminent death. The red eye on the right gives her this ability.

There was a reason why her father was killed. I haven't thought up of a backstory for that but that was connected to irokane stuff. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue developing this character.

Still not finished at this time, and more ideas will be added in future if I have time.
For some reason, I see this as Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Putting her in Robin’s Rangers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm pulling out all the stops for this one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Michael Auditore
Alias: Minato Arisato
Butei Rank: 'A'
Ancestor: Ezio Auditore da Firenze
Department: Dagula
Bloodline Ability: Eagle Vision
Weapon:Heckler & Koch USP Compact with stainless slide, Emerson Combat Karambit

Character Quotes:

"Holy crap! It looks like Fallujah down there! You Assault people are crazy!"

"Interrogating a hostile witness is like proposing marriage. You want to get it right the first try. So you don't settle until you find the perfect spot. You take special care to set the right ambiance and set the mood. And then you wait for the best moment to pop the question."

"GUYS! GUYS! STOP ARGUING! I have a loaded machine pistol in my hand and I have no idea what I'm doing!?!"

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ability:
Spoiler:
Signed up as another of the Green Robin’s merry men!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Yes I am. Meet Mara S. Brouwer.
Merii vs Mara. Western vs Eastern demons.

Now that I have read closer, I’m wondering, what’s the details behind her armor? Who made it? And from the looks of it, does she also have a pair of torches that she uses to beat oversized monsters with the power of tanko drums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Man you guys are working slow, I mean come on guys just one? I've already finished off the entire team I'm going to use.

Adrian: Lead Detective
Charlotte: The Wheel (wo)man
Claus: The Muscle
Mary: The Bomb Nut
Kou: The Voice with an Internet connection
...still not enough time to review them in depth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempy View Post
Ehh.

Had to do it.

Tokyo Butei High Teachers:

"Coach"
"D-Boy"

Maybe more later, maybe not.
The Hot Fuzz flew over my head. I think I’ll be having D-Boy cameo a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
I just had to do it too

<.<

CVR Instructor : 1 of Many

"Maestro" Amy Noless

just testing the waters for now
Merii has a teacher! But... A... Tuner? oO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Right, well here's my OC.

Spoiler for Jonathan W. Davis, profile:
Going by his life philosophies, he’s going to like how things are run by the Green Robin. Just that he’s going to have to put up with the screw-loose idiot Quade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
After a long consideration, I decided to share this guy.

Name Fujita Shusuke
Division: Assualt
Height: 180cm
Hair color: black
Personality: laidback, observent and analytical
Weapon: double edge katana and Stechkin APS
Technique: Tennen Rishin-ryū, Shinsengumi-Kenjutsu and boxing
Details, DETAILS boy. This is a game tease, not a profile. Show me what you got!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Spoiler for Here Come the Fuzz:
Okay... Maybe me missing out on Hot Fuzz is the reason why I’m not enjoying this as much as everyone else... But don’t get me wrong, its a nice snippet to read.

Rachel and Jon for Robin’s Rangers, check!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Giving a try, it's been a while since I have done that:

The "You should not make them angry" duo, otherwise nice folks to get along with.

Character .1

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Kirsten "Kirsty" Vikernes
(theorical) VA: Mamiko Noto
Butei Rank: B
Ancestor: That unknown viking
Department: Assault
Bloodline Ability: Berserker Fury
Weapon:A short battle axe with a chain and a weighted ball attached to the other side of the axe head. Based on the concept of the kusarigama. She mainly uses the chain to disarm and trip, the ball & the blunt part of the axe to knock out, and the axe head for intimidation tactics. This is her main weapon. As secondary weapon, she carries a Heckler & Koch P30 semi-automatic pistol.

Character Quotes:

"You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
"I told you to not do that."

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ability:
Spoiler:

Trivia
Spoiler:

Character .2

Spoiler for portrait:

Name: Preston Lee Whitworth
(theorical) VA: Minoru Shiraishi
Butei Rank: B
Ancestor:
Spoiler:

Department: Medica
Bloodline Ability: The Hands and eyes of the Doctor.
Weapon:Scalpels, needle and thread (main). Sig 232 (secondary)
Character Quotes:

"Don't mind me, I am just here for damage control. Please carry on your business."
"Please, my bloodline have no bearing over my actual personality. Would you please let my acts speak for themselves?"
"Yes, I do a watered down version of Hokuto Shin Ken. Without the explosions."

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Ability:
Spoiler:

Trivia
Spoiler:
I said it once, I’ll say it again. I LOVE YOU SHEBA!! Vikarne for Robin’s Raiders and Preston for the Iron Avengers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I'll be reserving this space for my second character:
服部繁三
Hattori Hanzou "The Unpredictable Third"
Keep me clued in.
Old 2011-05-17, 09:05   Link #155
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^

Now that I've read up to vol 5, I'll redo Minato's profile to fill in the gaps. Though the novel doesn't really expand the world as much as I would had liked, at the same time this could be a good thing because in a way, I haven't broken any laws either
Old 2011-05-17, 09:11   Link #156
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Merii has a teacher! But... A... Tuner? oO
I don't know of this "tuner" you say... and I'm not versed in tuning any vehicles... right Elina?

Oh shut- Welcome to Berry's!

Old 2011-05-17, 09:26   Link #157
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Lol...

Robin's Raiders
Green Robin
Vikarne
Rachel
Jonathan W. Davis
Fuyumi Raimei
Alice V. Primrose
Tateyama Soko
Quade Wilson

Using mostly thread OCs, I had more than enough Assault to make a full team! Some like Minato had to be moved into the 'Independent Contractors' slot. As Tk said, we now have vans of 20 SWAT roaming the streets apprehending criminals...

So much for "The Few. The Proud. The Butei."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
^

Now that I've read up to vol 5, I'll redo Minato's profile to fill in the gaps. Though the novel doesn't really expand the world as much as I would had liked, at the same time this could be a good thing because in a way, I haven't broken any laws either
At least I'm still safe too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
I don't know of this "tuner" you say... and I'm not versed in tuning any vehicles... right Elina?

Oh shut- Welcome to Berry's!

Old 2011-05-17, 09:39   Link #158
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Lol...

Robin's Raiders
Green Robin
Vikarne
Rachel
Jonathan W. Davis
Fuyumi Raimei
Alice V. Primrose
Tateyama Soko
Quade Wilson

Using mostly thread OCs, I had more than enough Assault to make a full team! Some like Minato had to be moved into the 'Independent Contractors' slot. As Tk said, we now have vans of 20 SWAT roaming the streets apprehending criminals...

So much for "The Few. The Proud. The Butei."
So what about my twins?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-05-17, 09:49   Link #159
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
So what about my twins?
They are in the Independents slot, working directly with Suzumeno when she's running her own quests. So they would be the Assault group backing up the Nakamura Faction, which have a lot of SSR muscle but no conventional fighting power.

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Freshman Class X roster

Nakamura Faction
Alistair P. Nakamura
B.J. Jim
Kobayashi G. Isara
Elizabeth Alexander
Merii Aensland
Suzumeno Manami
Crysanthe C. Spyridoula

Robin's Raiders
Green Robin
Vikarne
Rachel
Jonathan W. Davis
Fuyumi Raimei
Alice V. Primrose
Tateyama Soko
Quade Wilson

Iron Avengers
Gertrude Freiherr Immelmann
Nemo Stark
Uiharu Kanagi
Preston
Charlotte Johnson
Mary Hopkins
Kou Kusanagi
Adrian Fletcher

Independents
Kaitou twins
Minato Arisato
Fujisaki Akari
Viktor Haptman

Uncertain:
Trisha Jekyll & Little Miss Hyde
Misaki Tepes, Vampire-ninja

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-05-18 at 06:17.
Old 2011-05-17, 18:35   Link #160
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I'll try my hand at this, I s'pose.

---------------------------------
Name: Ivan "Akula" Ananenko

Appearance:

Personality: Ever driven in a taxi with an eccentric driver? Imagine such a drive, only you're being pelted by hails of bullets while going over the speed limit alongside a steep mountain road; all the while, a boy rambles on and on about his family stories from back home. For whatever reason, he seems to be either unaware of the danger, or is too wrapped up in other matters to really care. Surprisingly, he manages to make eye contact with you in the backseat while still driving the curving roads with ease.

Meet Ivan. An extremely outgoing individual, you can find Ivan chilling in the getaway car with the tune of a foreign country playing from the radio, singing not-so-gracefully along. Though not the most skilled in guns or hands, you can count on him to make it across the city or desert in one piece.

Maybe two.

He's not one for politics or philosophy, merely going with the flow and seeing what's thrown at him. He loves talking, if you didn't know, so don't expect to throw in any of your cents before he spouts out the life story of several individuals. He is a worldly guy, and is fluent in several languages. Ivan's taken a liking to Spanish bands, listening to mariachi more often than not. Regardless of the volume, he still finds a way to raise his voice above the music and chatter on.
He frequently tells others he's a 'lover and not a fighter' due to his occupancy as a driver/transporter, but most know he's ready and itching to fire a couple 120mm shells when there's an MBT around.

Division: Logi (Vehicles Division)
Weapon: Whatever nifty vehicle he can get his hands on! Carries an M1911A1 .45 pistol for defense or when on foot.

Quotes:

"Since when did pedestrians get the right of way?"

"That's a nice Ferrari you got there.
I drive a tank."

"I knew a nice French guy myself. It's a shame about those tread marks on his back."

---------------------------------

I'll update him with his appearance and maybe a back-story later.