AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-10-02, 15:32   Link #341
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Thinking back on it, I would love to see a short comedy series completely based on seiyuu jokes.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 16:28   Link #342
Edgewalker
Nani ?

1st ep was MEH. Will give it 2 more then pass if it hasn't caught attention.

The premise is just ridiculous.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 16:42   Link #343
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
First episode was okay. Anticipating Mizuki Nana's debut.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 17:11   Link #344
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well overall I enjoyed the first episode. Wasn't sure about my expectations for the whole transforming into a girl thing but it worked out alright. Did lead to perhaps the most critical battle of the episode, figuring out the girl's washroom . Odd that the first attack was from his own ally. Though probably not that strange considering Akane's Kampfer personality.

The OP/ED were both fine to me. Had some nice music so won't mind listening to it as the show goes on.

Certainly didn't waste time getting a complicated situation going regarding who likes who.
Old 2009-10-02, 17:30   Link #345
ThinkTank

1st episode failed on all accounts. Although I'm not going to write this one off yet. I hope they just paced it that fast to get further along the storyline.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 17:57   Link #346
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
1st episode failed on all accounts. Although I'm not going to write this one off yet. I hope they just paced it that fast to get further along the storyline.
In which I think so as well (regarding the pacing). I sensed that the pacing was really, really fast for a reason I don't understand.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2009-10-02 at 18:49.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 19:44   Link #347
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Well I sure as heck did enjoy this.

ep 1
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 19:58   Link #348
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Hopefully, we'll get to see more of Andromeda next chapter so I can take some nice shots. =)
Old 2009-10-02, 21:27   Link #349
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
1st Sakura Kaede : not any change beside personality+black ribbon(??)+ Uzi
2nd Shizuku Sangou : her hair inside turn white,while the outside remain+couple of dagger chain
3rd Akane Mishima : turn to Red haired Foul mouthed girl with same attire+ a gun
4th Mikoto Kondou : Turn to completely different body (blue eyes,blonde,black uniform)+ a katana
5th Natsuru Senou : Not only his gender change, his uniform and speak change too+magical fire[/spoiler]
Akane carries a SIG P220. Out of all the girls, it seems that only Natsuru is a Zauber user, the rest of them are Schwert and Gewehr users.

Also, Kampfer in German means Warrior, so I think this series is going to be another set of Ikkitousen.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 21:28   Link #350
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Thinking back on it, I would love to see a short comedy series completely based on seiyuu jokes.
Well, so far it looks possible you may get your wish. When the first one came on I was like, oh that's cute. But as they went through it I started to wonder if the order reflected who was most known or had the biggest agent or...
Old 2009-10-02, 22:25   Link #351
digiboy123
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to digiboy123
I really liked the first ep.

I was told that it was gonna be ecchi, which had me worried. I'm not into the whole ecchi scene; Rosario+Vampire Capu2 was disappointing to say the least because of it, but I'm glad there wasn't anything as drastic in this series.

Sure, there are some ecchi scenes, but nothing too out there.

Looks like it'll be a good series if it keeps it up!
digiboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 22:29   Link #352
LusterFlare
Lost.

I laughed. I'll probably watch the next couple episodes to see where it goes.
LusterFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 00:15   Link #353
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Ep 1

One thing in this show's favour is that it's at least easy to laugh at.

The cues for fanservice are as obvious as hell and the plot is just goddawful. I'm kinda more laughing at it rather than with it, but I think I could tolerate 12 episodes of this. As long as it doesn't take itself too seriously.

We'll probably get three or four more episodes of character introductions and they'll pretty much all fall for Senou's female form. Then there'll be a whole heap of hijinks and a bit of fanservice interspersed between the odd fight. None of it will really go anywhere, and the ending will probably be pretty limp. The "blue bracelet" "red bracelet" stuff is kinda reminiscent of Akikan, but the difference is that this show is much better animated.

A lot of the first reactions I saw were extremely negative, and while I won't disagree that this is crap, it's hardly close to the worst thing I've ever seen. If this turns out to be the worst show on offer this season, this will be a pretty good season. It probably won't though, on both counts.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 01:02   Link #354
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

The things I really find funny are what Akane says in the library :

"I feel so hot in the morning..." (could mean that she is feeling turned on in the morning)

"....and was holding a big, shiny and black gun in my hand" (a big "water gun" perhaps?)

"It is so stiff." (like a gun)

"What do you want me to hold?" (my gun)

So she is a closet pervert? LOLOLOL. And Yui Horie voicing a yandere is totally epic!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 01:04   Link #355
rurupeceaue
2D-Girls Banzai!!

The first episode shows a lot of promises. I'm not really into an anime with too much echi-ness on it, unless it has a nice story to go with it. I'm looking forward for the next episodes.

...it's hard to do something when you don't have time because of work - missing my NEET days
rurupeceaue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 01:07   Link #356
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Hmm, it had me laugh quite a few times, and the over pacing was ok I thought. Though gender switch doesn't sit well with me, I'll probably stick with this series.
Old 2009-10-03, 01:39   Link #357
Oppius
Banned

Spoiler for ?:

What the hell is that thing?

I get it, it's Turn A Gundam. In Fact there are lots of Gundam reference in this show.
Oppius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 02:30   Link #358
scr
my sides are in orbit

This anime is an amusement. If nothing else changes (keep the stupid jokes, they're awesome), it should be in my watch list.
If there's a Final Fantasy game that I must put my personal seal of disapproval on, it's Crisis Core. I mean, just look at how this Genesis Rhapsodos dude is raping the canon. It's bad. As in, fanfiction bad.
scr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 03:49   Link #359
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Spoiler for No Panties?:

Yeah... I saw that.. Frame by frame ftw?
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 05:10   Link #360
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Great anime,good OP,so-so ED,nice parodies,and heck...a lineup of powerhouse seiyuus in this series..what else not to attract me to watch Kampfer lol.

Stick this into my "must watch series" for this season.

Oh and

Spoiler for lol:
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen