AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Steins;Gate

Notices

Old 2011-06-22, 17:36   Link #1901
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Oh knows! We can't beat the shining finger!

Well it depends on what theory we're following or assuming to be true. As far as Okabe is concerned, he can shift the world line, but there is no indication of them having the abilities to jump between world lines, going back and forth.
Hello! We have the Completed Time Leaper machine right there headphones at the ready.

They just needed a guinea pig hence the party.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 17:46   Link #1902
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Now that things are turning out for the worst. I have a feeling Okabe is going to somehow sneak back to his lab and use the machine to set himself back in time.
Old 2011-06-22, 17:59   Link #1903
Jao
panchi~

Suzuha said that Kurisu's betrayal would come after, it's far more likely that her father works for SERN and is about to have a lot of fun blackmailing her daughter with Okarin and Daru's lives to mass produce the time travel machine so SERN can become the Gods of causality.

Now who is betting Suzuha didn't run away, but rather ran downstairs to turn the big tv on?
Hiding behind tinted glasses and doors.
Jao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 18:03   Link #1904
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jao View Post
Suzuha said that Kurisu's betrayal would come after, it's far more likely that her father works for SERN and is about to have a lot of fun blackmailing her daughter with Okarin and Daru's lives to mass produce the time travel machine so SERN can become the Gods of causality.

Now who is betting Suzuha didn't run away, but rather ran downstairs to turn the big tv on?
Applied in the two speculations from this post. But the threatening thing does sound possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekureiru View Post
I'm beginning to think this initial theory of mine is more likely, now thinking back more and getting other speculation and theories from people I'm friends with. Listed below in spoilers. [mod edit: spoiler tags not needed for speculation]

The part-time soldier said she was a SERN-spy and could possibly be well true, and even to the extent that her own father is in SERN. Since Kurisu wants to make up to her father and get along with him once again, she was willing to plot against her friends in order to achieve this. So she constantly leaked information about what they are doing, and indulged herself in experimenting to make sure things go well. She could have possibly even forwarded the hacking of SERN herself

She had so much fun while she was young debating against her father to the point where she was starting to win against him. After idolizing him and him being the very reason why she started to love science, she might be feeling incredibly guilty that she even got her father mad at her in the first place and making it feel more like a "competition" then your friendly father-daughter debate. So she might be at the point where she will go to extreme lengths just to bring that fondship between them back. She also constantly brings the topic back up from time to time.
Now with Suzuha talking about all this talk with Kurisu and knowing exactly that SERN was going to make their move.. Who here is going to guess she is from the future (mentality takeover!) where its' in a dystopia due to SERN's intervention with the timeline and causing a major butterfly effect.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-06-22 at 18:11. Reason: Removed spoiler tags from quote
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 18:06   Link #1905
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jao View Post
You don't need the Big tV for Time Leaping. Time Leaping uses the LHC not the D-Mail. Hence the whole 18 character limit is not needed now.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 18:18   Link #1906
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I don't think Mayushii is anywhere near gone. She's dead at one time in one world-line, but there are enormous numbers of other world-lines in which she is still alive.
Spoiler for Comparison to Madoka Magica:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-06-22 at 21:00. Reason: Spoiler tags are required for comparisons
applejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 18:19   Link #1907
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-06-22 at 21:02. Reason: Comparisons to other shows require spoiler tags
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 18:19   Link #1908
Jao
panchi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
You don't need the Big tV for Time Leaping. Time Leaping uses the LHC not the D-Mail. Hence the whole 18 character limit is not needed now.
You still need a lifter though, right?

I refuse to believe that Suzuha just ran away. It's not in her personality to run from danger. She ran for a purpose.
Hiding behind tinted glasses and doors.
Jao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 18:21   Link #1909
karuroso

The only way I can imagine somehow for at least Okarin to escape is Suzuha showing up, but it's so unlikely she gonna do that D= she doesn't seem very eager to change the past, and even if comes to help, she will need to have some Solid Snake mad skills to at least save Okarin, They are in a small room with a bunch of guys with guns and I think Moeka isn't just using that awesome sexy body suit to show off...she seems skilled as well D= and on top of that the time seems to have freaking stopped! Oh god one damn week until the next ep T.T
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 18:23   Link #1910
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

She's a part-time worker with super soldier strength! She can pull it off!
Old 2011-06-22, 18:32   Link #1911
Offizier_Michael
Allies Staff Member

Mayuri headshot? Didn't saw that coming, son of a b*tch!

Okarin probably uses his future gadget to get her back/stop that from happening, they can't end the series and have her dead, that's... un-tutu~ru-ish and doesn't fit.
Next episode will be a bad one, no tutu~ru (well, unless Okarin executes his plan pretty fast)..

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-06-22 at 21:01. Reason: Don't use spoiler tags when discussing the current episode
Offizier_Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 18:43   Link #1912
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

^ Looking at the preview for episode 13, Mayushi is going to reappear I think.
Old 2011-06-22, 18:44   Link #1913
Arkard

Muahaha Kurisu t-shirt get!

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-06-22 at 21:01. Reason: Don't use spoiler tags to hide images
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 18:54   Link #1914
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Why would he Time Leap? It's untested, they would obviously only get one shot at changing the world line, and he doesn't need to Time Leap to retain his memories. Seems like it'd be safer, simpler, and more reliable to just send a D-Mail.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 18:54   Link #1915
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

*looks at the S;G x PMMM pics...*
Is it me or Homura slightly blushed when Okabe is talking to her...
Old 2011-06-22, 18:58   Link #1916
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Why would he Time Leap? It's untested, they would obviously only get one shot at changing the world line, and he doesn't need to Time Leap to retain his memories. Seems like it'd be safer, simpler, and more reliable to just send a D-Mail.
Think about it, you just lost your beloved childhood friend and everything is turning for the worst. The only best option for you to take is to go back in time even though it's untested and risk everything to make sure you can change the events.
Old 2011-06-22, 19:05   Link #1917
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Think about it, you just lost your beloved childhood friend and everything is turning for the worst. The only best option for you to take is to go back in time even though it's untested and risk everything to make sure you can change the events.
Or you can use the method that's been shown to work and have almost no risk. The two options are in the same place. Why would one choose the riskier option with no difference in reward when a life is on the line?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 19:33   Link #1918
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Or you can use the method that's been shown to work and have almost no risk. The two options are in the same place. Why would one choose the riskier option with no difference in reward when a life is on the line?
Your lover has just been killed in front of your eyes. Logic is out of the question...

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 20:23   Link #1919
Riga92
The Spear of Destiny

Quote:
Except using the D-mail can potentially fuck up the timelines even more, and make everything just more worse. Okabe already knows that there are too many variables when using the D-mail, that it can produce very radical results. Even though its untested, using the time-leap machine sounds like the more safer option, since it merely sends you to the past in the same timeline. And I'm willing to bet that is what he is gonna do in the next episode. Suzuha may have ran off to turn on the TV downstairs, and she'll rescue them somehow. She says she's a soldier, and seeing she's from the future, I think she may very well be. I'm thinking she'll make a surprise attack and divert Moeka and her gang's attention so Okabe can use the time leap machine.
Old 2011-06-22, 20:34   Link #1920
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Muahaha Kurisu t-shirt get!

Ok where do I get one of those? Seriously! :O

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-06-22 at 21:02.
Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, science fiction, seinen, time travel, trap, visual novel adaptation