AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-15, 21:51   Link #621
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
I was interested in the manga but I don't seem to find pages past chapter 10, then again I wasn't really on 120% google mode back there

Edit:

All the complains about Taichi, sigh. Since when does this kind of character drama is supposed to cover the #1 perspective character's story until at least the penultimate arc? Give up already, unless we get a second season we are never gonna see it.

The peasants are always complaining about Taichi, Inaba, Iori or any character. They're lashing out on low assumption when the anime is still "ongoing". But I believe the judgement for Taichi is strongly always mention because it's been stated that his " Selfless" and such. But I always looked at Taichi like any other kind male character. I can named a ton of Male characters that are kind and willing to help, though, later in the story, Taich's selfless persona fissure and that's where his character contrast with other selfless characters... But let's leave that to the dumbfounded to figure out later on ~

“A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-09-18 at 16:45. Reason: Don't link to that site here!
Mimi-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 21:57   Link #622
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi-Senpai View Post
The peasants are always complaining about Taichi, Inaba, Iori or any character. They're lashing out on low assumption when the anime is still "ongoing". But I believe the judgement for Taichi is strongly always mention because it's been stated that his " Selfless" and such. But I always looked at Taichi like any other kind male character. I can named a ton of Male characters that are kind and willing to help, though, later in the story, Taich's selfless persona fissure and that's where his character contrast with other selfless characters... But let's leave that to the dumbfounded to figure out later on ~
The problem is, we'll never get to that part in This Adaptation. And that was one of the best part of the novel too, mind you. And they won't ever figure it out. Then people jump to conclusions. Bash.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-09-18 at 16:46.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 22:09   Link #623
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
The problem is, we'll never get to that part in This Adaptation. And that was one of the best part of the novel too, mind you. Then people jump to conclusions.
I like the rubbish that they type...So rubbish...Bloody rubbish..........Off topic rubbish.......... Should we blame Sliver Links for that? Or the bloody users... If that keeps up, the audience who never draw to that conclusion are going to get adulterate by it...And agree to it, and unapologetically they'll stand behind each lie !

“A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
Mimi-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 01:02   Link #624
pudding321

Special Booklet with 52 pages...

Quote:
【購入特典】
特製小冊子「ココロコネクト出張版」
書き下ろし短編『わたしだけのお兄ちゃん』収録(52ページ)
(I think this means "My brother")

pudding321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 06:36   Link #625
s07195
However,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I'm sad they took out the German movie dialogue. That would have made things VERY interesting.
I'm sure you expressed your sentiment very well in your post in the anime thread.

EDIT: Could the special booklet's story be done in Taichi's sister's POV?

EDIT 2: Didn't notice all the hints people mentioned in the ED until rewatching it.
Is that all, though?
Quote:

EDIT2:
Dude there are so many spoilers in forms of symbolic gestures in the ED it's not even funny.
Are there any other ones not mentioned yet?

Really liking the song, either way.
Old 2012-09-16, 07:27   Link #626
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
Are there any other ones not mentioned yet?

Really liking the song, either way.

The Anime people are too distract by Loliban, so I don't think they've noticed.

It's good that they aren't asking those kinds of questions about it but it's also Quite a shame though, I really like the song as well and hope it becomes popular.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 15:44   Link #627
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

From the anime thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
This new ED is [...] That one scene where Iori and Inaba are fighting over Taichi's hand had me thinking though, especially after when Iori lost her grip while Inaba's stayed dominant. I also think he later grabs Inaba's hand as well if I'm not mistaking their skin tones [...]
Someone has opened the pandora's box
Old 2012-09-16, 15:46   Link #628
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Yeah, but no matter what anything we confirm or deny or even acknowledge to exist would be bad
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 15:49   Link #629
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wait, how do you guys tell whose hand is who If you guys never mentioned it I wouldn't have thought of it that way... Well no, I would have suspected something, but how do you tell that last hand was Inaba's ?
Quote:
Spoiler:

Cheers
Never saw it like that. But for people who've read the later volumns, I can see where that gesture may come from. Actually, what caught my attention more than anything else in the ED was the hand reaching for Yuis', but her walking away. A bit of foreshadowing events in her relationship with Aoki becoming rocky? Tell me I'm not the only that noticed that?
Old 2012-09-16, 15:52   Link #630
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
From the anime thread:

Someone has opened the pandora's box
Well I suppose it was a matter of time before someone noticed something.
Old 2012-09-16, 16:00   Link #631
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yeah, but no matter what anything we confirm or deny or even acknowledge to exist would be bad
Oh don't worry, I'm not about to ruin the fun that is about to begin. Seeing innocent shippers of both camp shaking up like that is pure quality entertainment. The insecurity. フフフ~~ ❤

Man I feel like a Heartseed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
Never saw it like that. But for people who've read the later volumns, I can see where that gesture may come from. Actually, what caught my attention more than anything else in the ED was the hand reaching for Yuis', but her walking away. A bit of foreshadowing events in her relationship with Aoki becoming rocky? Tell me I'm not the only that noticed that?
Rocky. Very rocky. But that's the charm when it's all over no?

Edit: But then again I don't find it that rocky since it was over so quickly. It's prolly one of the minor irks I have for Volume 3. Seems a bit too easy. I mean look at Kizu, it took both Heartseed (the mastermind) and then Iori (the toughest nut/timebomb of the group) to finally crack Inaba open. Even Kizu Yui was tougher than that of this arc. But then again this arc feels more of a prologue of the real shit storm in the next so it doesn't bother me too much.

Last edited by Lantern; 2012-09-16 at 16:21.
Old 2012-09-16, 18:09   Link #632
Jmac
*Artist

Quote:
prologue of the real shit storm in the next so it doesn't bother me too much.
Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-16, 18:32   Link #633
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-16, 21:40   Link #634
yu3

Quote:
The PSP Kokoro Connect game comes out in October, so I doubt anyone has played it, unless they got a Mirai Yochi.
Eh? Really? I'm not really updated to that. Well, thanks for the info senpai.

Quote:
A bit of BT update for English readers.

Since I already had some of Volume 3 done I picked it up instead of Volume 2.

Pudding will be translating Volume 2.

Volume 3 Prologue just completed and updated (Finally got some spare time today to finish it), Chapter 1 is almost done and hopefully completed by weekend. Hopefully.
Huwa!! Really!! Yatta!! I love you for that Lantern-senpai!! Thank you very much! You are our savior, our hope. You and pudding. ^_^ Thank you.

Quote:
The problem is, we'll never get to that part in This Adaptation. And that was one of the best part of the novel too, mind you. And they won't ever figure it out. Then people jump to conclusions. Bash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi-Senpai View Post
I like the rubbish that they type...So rubbish...Bloody rubbish..........Off topic rubbish.......... Should we blame Sliver Links for that? Or the bloody users... If that keeps up, the audience who never draw to that conclusion are going to get adulterate by it...And agree to it, and unapologetically they'll stand behind each lie !
Jeez.. If only those people stop bashing maybe we can get another season.. Yeah, hope so. Still hoping for it. Its okay even if its not Silver Link. Yeah, I think it will be better if not them. Mostly it will be better if its KyoAni.. hehehe. But still, its okay if they make it. Just want another season..

Spoiler:
yu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 02:29   Link #635
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Dont forget the number of editors helping to fix our blunders either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yu3 View Post
Spoiler:
Eh, considering they need to hurry with this arc and make room for V4 with a severely limited budget, I'm satisfied. The LN will always be juicier when it comes to details. (Which is why we need more translators to help D:!!!)
Old 2012-09-17, 06:14   Link #636
s07195
However,

Official Chinese translation of Michi Random GET!

I guess I could help edit and stuff, but no guarantees (just like with the Tvtropes page ). I don't have a BT account though so I guess I'll need to make one first.

I only own the Chinese translations so it might not be a good idea for me to translate it (or risk creating a translation-ception ).
Old 2012-09-17, 06:40   Link #637
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:

I guess I could help edit and stuff, but no guarantees (just like with the Tvtropes page ). I don't have a BT account though so I guess I'll need to make one first.

I only own the Chinese translations so it might not be a good idea for me to translate it (or risk creating a translation-ception ).
They don't seem to mind it much. Given that the western community doesn't have enough manpower and resources to do 120% accurate translations for some LNs. They'd like to see content first and accuracy later. Chinese-lations are the primary source Pudding and I are using too, just so you know. As long as you have core content translated, the details can be fixed later. (I dare say the Chinese translation are mostly accurate though except for some really minor details, LNCN editors are pretty strict when it comes to meanings from what I've seen.) So if you have time and feel like helping definitely pop in and throw in some lines

P.S. Gah~~ that avatar of yours! Stop murdering me oAo
Old 2012-09-17, 07:19   Link #638
s07195
However,

Quote:
They don't seem to mind it much. Given that the western community doesn't have enough manpower and resources to do 120% accurate translations for some LNs. They'd like to see content first and accuracy later. Chinese-lations are the primary source Pudding and I are using too, just so you know. As long as you have core content translated, the details can be fixed later. (I dare say the Chinese translation are mostly accurate though except for some really minor details, LNCN editors are pretty strict when it comes to meanings from what I've seen.) So if you have time and feel like helping definitely pop in and throw in some lines

P.S. Gah~~ that avatar of yours! Stop murdering me oAo
Right, will do. Though I probably will start off doing edits (I've only really ever translated a doujin for genderbent Haruhi and a few documents for my dad.)

Chibi-ban: Yaay~ Yaay~

PS: You need to use British English on BT? NOOOOOOO!

Last edited by s07195; 2012-09-17 at 07:42.
s07195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 03:45   Link #639
Jmac
*Artist

Man, where's a fanart page for this series when you need one?
Images
work in progress
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Jmac; 2012-09-18 at 04:09.
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 06:42   Link #640
yu3

Quote:
Dont forget the number of editors helping to fix our blunders either.

Eh, considering they need to hurry with this arc and make room for V4 with a severely limited budget, I'm satisfied. The LN will always be juicier when it comes to details. (Which is why we need more translators to help D:!!!)
Oh yeah, please tell them that we are very thankful and happy. Do your best!!
Me also, after reading some chapters in the baka-tsuki, I prefer LN than the anime and manga. And yeah, its more accurate and detailed.

O yeah senpai.. Err... I think theirs some grammatical errors in some chapters in Vol. 1 particularly in chp. 8.. Well, I just wanna help, even just a little..

Quote:

Yay!! Do your best s07195!! If only I could do that, I would also offer them my help but too bad. I can't..
yu3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, shounen