Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-07-02, 14:52   Link #2261
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKnightWhoSaysNi! View Post
Musubi is always a good choice, with the super power up alter-ego thing shes got going. Good idea to get some ranged for cover too. Fire and Water, broad range of win!
And if he needs to beat a hasty retreat: fire+water=vision clouding steam!

Also, if Tsukiumi and Homura combine their attacks effectively, instant hot water spray! ouch!
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 20:55   Link #2262
Justin Kim
*Artist

All we need now is a Sekirei that gets all oily around Minato if you know what I mean Perfect stimulation, and perfect combo with Homura/Tsukiumi.
Old 2009-07-14, 15:22   Link #2263
Synshasa

Lightbulb the real bad guy

You can classify me as lurker since I been reading comments on this forum for over several months without joining the website or commenting. However I've been wanting to make this observation for awhile so I decided to break my silence. A solid majority seems to hate higa a whole lot and the black sekeiri. Higa maybe ruthless, manipulative or even power hungry and has a apparent dislike in being controled. However I still consider higa to be a lesser evil. What i believe is that Natsuo will prove to be a greater evil because something has to be wrong with him if he can wing sekirei like karasuba. In fact all his sekirei seem cruel,ruthess, and corrupt. Is natsuo power hungry? Why is his reaction to his sekirei'S behavior so calm. He cant be ignorant to what they do. He is obviously high in M.B.I hierarchy so what is motivating him to be part the sekirei plan? He must have idea where its heading. I think there is probably a sadistic streak in him. I keep on trying to imagine a winging between him and the black sekirei
Synshasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 16:01   Link #2264
MumSaidImSpecial

good observation Synshasa. I agree.

but damn the chapters are releasing really slow and on top of that they´re really short so I have to reread some chapters to refresh my memory it is teh sux
MumSaidImSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 16:11   Link #2265
zibi88

But we have to remember what Minaka said.... that the sekirei plan was less flashy as he throught it will be.... so I guess Natsuo's work is simply to make the game more exciting.... well there need to be some defeats in matches so he uses d.squad for that since they are specialy adjusted in order to gain strenght bigger than other sekirei's...

And here is the question why Natsuo didnt took Karasuba into the play... I think Minaka forgidden her to take a part in it becouse of her power and blood thirst...

So I personaly think that Natsuo is there in order to make the game more exciting and see which sekirei is stronger... the same see the bonds with their ashikabis... I doubt he will take the "tresure hunt" game part but he will be there in order to be a huge obstance on the way.... the same he will try to reduce some sekirei numbers...

but we have to admit that Natsuo rathe seems that he doesnt care about the whole sekirei plan.... he is there becouse he got orders.... and yeah it seems he might be broken on his mind ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 04:48   Link #2266
hellraiser85

well we are still not sure if he brought karasuba as well or not. i wouldn't be that surprised if she were waiting directly at the jinki spot for minato and musubi (actually i would really like to see a fight between karasuba and yume:-)
hellraiser85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 04:59   Link #2267
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser85 View Post
well we are still not sure if he brought karasuba as well or not. i wouldn't be that surprised if she were waiting directly at the jinki spot for minato and musubi (actually i would really like to see a fight between karasuba and yume:-)
nah I think that Karasuba is on standby at MBI HQ.... since durring the match some other ashikabis could try to escape so thre is needed someone to guard the area durring match time....

and I dont think that Karasuba wants to fight Musubi now...since 2-3chapter ago she said that she cant wait for musubi to get stronger....... so there is no need for her to fight Musubi if she alrady knows taht musubi currently is weaker than her....

Karasuba made a promise to fight the last 2remaining... so I dont think she will try and break that promise ^^

I think that currently there might be a similar re-match like it happened on the bridge.....benisubasa-Musubi and haikane-Tsukiumi we would see how stronger those two have grown durring the time...

while in meantime Kagari will stick with Minato like a guard or something like that.... maybe higa will play dirty 2v1 (kagari)
Old 2009-07-15, 05:24   Link #2268
hellraiser85

i guess you forgot 2 things:
a- mbi has a whole army for that purpose
b- most likely the punishment squad has been called to punish both minato and higa and i doubt benitsubasa and haihane alone could be a match for their sekirei (especially if they happened to join forces).

Indeed karasuba may choose to spare musubi, but what about minato, tsukiumi and homura? she couldn't care less about them and if for some reason yume were to take over during the hunt, i doubt the black sekirei would be able to withstand the urge to fight her too.

oh well of course she could have just been ordered to stay at hq, but i think it would be a nice plot twist to have her at the hunt this time
Old 2009-07-15, 14:42   Link #2269
zibi88

Quote:
i guess you forgot 2 things:
a- mbi has a whole army for that purpose
b- most likely the punishment squad has been called to punish both minato and higa and i doubt benitsubasa and haihane alone could be a match for their sekirei (especially if they happened to join forces).

Indeed karasuba may choose to spare musubi, but what about minato, tsukiumi and homura? she couldn't care less about them and if for some reason yume were to take over during the hunt, i doubt the black sekirei would be able to withstand the urge to fight her too.

oh well of course she could have just been ordered to stay at hq, but i think it would be a nice plot twist to have her at the hunt this time

the whole mbi army is useless... that profs that minato was able to escape :P like we saw from last chapters thre was a whole buch on armour mbi vehicles yet karasuba was the one that killed that sekirei.....

so we could say that the mbi army is good to take care of humans.... but is weak against sekirei's...

anyway useing karasuba in this match is unfair.... even few sekirei's vs her would be not enought..... like matsu said currently only nr01 is able to fight her....

If Karasuba would hurt minato or other sekirei Miya wouldnt be able to hold it and she would go after her.....since Minato and his sekirei are like family to her she rather cares about them....
Old 2009-07-15, 16:39   Link #2270
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Miya did threaten a grade A beat down if she caught Karasuba on her turf again...

Kinda hoping Minato gets her off the fence. This seems a bit important for one of the most powerful players to be saying "ehhh I'll sit this out".
AKnightWhoSaysNi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 20:40   Link #2271
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MumSaidImSpecial View Post
good observation Synshasa. I agree.

but damn the chapters are releasing really slow and on top of that they´re really short so I have to reread some chapters to refresh my memory it is teh sux
They are a monthly release, and usually the monthly releases give up to 5-10 chapters depending on how many raws were given during the month. So yes it is worth the patience, and amaru007 needs more scantalators considering his main forum is down due to web administration problems.
Old 2009-07-15, 21:25   Link #2272
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
And if he needs to beat a hasty retreat: fire+water=vision clouding steam!

Also, if Tsukiumi and Homura combine their attacks effectively, instant hot water spray! ouch!
Or they can cook instant noodles really fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
They are a monthly release, and usually the monthly releases give up to 5-10 chapters depending on how many raws were given during the month. So yes it is worth the patience, and amaru007 needs more scantalators considering his main forum is down due to web administration problems.
Which release are you talking about? Sekirei or KMTS's scanlation? If it's the former, then Sekirei is released every 1st and 3rd friday of the month, but the author has been skipping releases every so often. If it's KMTS, scanlators never really have any schedule. They just release when the scanlation is available.
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 11:22   Link #2273
zibi88

well in current month the 1st release will be on 17th July... since they made a break... so maybe tomarrow we might see some spoilrs.....
Old 2009-07-16, 12:31   Link #2274
hellraiser85

whoa it's out! it's the first time we got a chapter so early!!
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2009-07-16, 13:41   Link #2275
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Less talky more stabby!

Looks like we have to wait till next chpt for the throw down to being, but it should be good!
Old 2009-07-16, 21:09   Link #2276
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

I was just looking through the raws right now... >.< It doesn't seem to be a rather exciting chapter
Karasuba~Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 11:53   Link #2277
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
whoa it's out! it's the first time we got a chapter so early!!
Spoiler for spoiler:
Minato, you IDIOT!

Spoiler for Why Minato is an idiot:
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 12:05   Link #2278
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Seriously hoping Minato gets some Kamina levels of "man up". If he want's to stop this plan cold, free the Sekirei and give MBI a major beat down hes going to need it.

Spoiler for Minato's parents?:
Old 2009-07-17, 12:12   Link #2279
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKnightWhoSaysNi! View Post
Seriously hoping Minato gets some Kamina levels of "man up". If he want's to stop this plan cold, free the Sekirei and give MBI a major beat down hes going to need it.

Spoiler for Minato's parents?:
What kazehana said is that she had someone she loves (Minaka the MBI CEO) but he didnt wanted to become her ashikabi.... later on bridge when Takami appeared she had a little blush and turned her head in the different dirrection and later she had mad expression on Takami (after she captured minato, musubi and tsukiumi)

her reaction kinda points that minaka could be minatos father and Kazehana lost to Takami... anyway this is kinda too much of obvious so I wouldnt be supprised if it turned out that minaka is not minatos fatehr ^^ (it would be interesting if Takehito was minatos father... :P after miya lost takehito she didnt had anyone to love... but if minato turned out to have takiehitos gens inside him than mostly she would protect him at all costs ^^)
Old 2009-07-17, 13:30   Link #2280
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

I just wondered because it would really suck having to include your parents in the "list of bad guys" And while there might be some redeemable quality for his mother, Minaka is cruising for some pretty serious retribution.

Note: "Loving your father" is not a valid reason for being complacent in something like this either.

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei