AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-10, 05:46   Link #23321
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
I had told Lowe this morning that I'd help him with Maxim's profile, and here's what I have so far. Should there be anything, I'll update this profile.

Anyway, Real Men... are Mysterious Gourmet.
*beeep*

GERMAN USAGE IN THREAD DETECTED!

COMMENCING TRANSLATION OPERATION IN:

Spoiler:

TERMINATING OPERATION...
PAGE CLAIMED IN THE NAME OF BELKA!
Old 2008-04-10, 08:07   Link #23322
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Right, here's a story from this morning... It was 5:50am, and i woke up to the urge of nature. visited the bathroom, and when i returned, inspiration was waiting with a nailed bat and wanted some dues for me not writing in the last 5 years...

...and nailed me good. now, 10 hours later, i'm posting the prologue chapter of what might actually develope into something interesting

May contain adequate amounts of "lol WUT!?" but please bear with me.

Spoiler for prologue:

there, 4100 words. Comments?
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...

Last edited by SpaceBrotha; 2008-05-04 at 07:31. Reason: phylatectary -> phylactery
Old 2008-04-10, 10:57   Link #23323
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Right, here's a story from this morning... It was 5:50am, and i woke up to the urge of nature. visited the bathroom, and when i returned, inspiration was waiting with a nailed bat and wanted some dues for me not writing in the last 5 years...

...and nailed me good. now, 10 hours later, i'm posting the prologue chapter of what might actually develope into something interesting

Spoiler for prologue:

I could've sworn that was Kel'Thuzad rattling about the Naxxramas in the middle of the Valley of Bones...

And a attacking contingent of 40 men too... Pre-BC raid vibes at the max. >.>

And not forgetting since Zhed was torn to shreds by a massive dimensional dislocation brought about by a portal, it pretty much counts as Draenor/Outland... <.<

...and the Tower returns, just like Naxx. >.<

Other than that, it's all good. It's Alhazred after all; things must've gotten pretty twisted there. Fist of Light... I see where the Cleric-Knights came from.

*goes about organizing a 40-man Zhed Tower (ZT40) raid into the Frozen Core deep within Midchilda*

Old 2008-04-10, 12:19   Link #23324
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
...no trout?
The catfish off-hand works just as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Alright ladies and gents, here's a bit of what I've got for Zero so far.

Spoiler for Zero's Dossier:

Before anyone asks, no the history is not finished.
So Zero's profile finally appears. The overall history doesn't seem too HAXX, but I'll leave that to the HAXXBusters . And Mt. Hyjal...on Mid-Childa?! We must protect the TREE!!!

Quote:

Spoiler for prologue:

Oh wow. That was a very nice read. Original and had a nice flow to it. Need MORE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I could've sworn that was Kel'Thuzad rattling about the Naxxramas in the middle of the Valley of Bones...

And a attacking contingent of 40 men too... Pre-BC raid vibes at the max. >.>

And not forgetting since Zhed was torn to shreds by a massive dimensional dislocation brought about by a portal, it pretty much counts as Draenor/Outland... <.<

...and the Tower returns, just like Naxx. >.<

Other than that, it's all good. It's Alhazred after all; things must've gotten pretty twisted there. Fist of Light... I see where the Cleric-Knights came from.

*goes about organizing a 40-man Zhed Tower (ZT40) raid into the Frozen Core deep within Midchilda*

I was thinking almost along the same lines. So...need a healer for ZT?

And I was thinking about this before and after reading that I had to do this...

Spoiler for Raiding:
Old 2008-04-10, 13:05   Link #23325
Wibbles
Better than you.

More ideas:

-Caro's clan, and other summoning tribes.
-The "good" Numbers adapting to their new lives.
-Humans with inherent AMF's (they can naturally nullify magic).
-OC training trip (wreaking havoc on some desolate planet).
-Stolen TSAB technology (what if the plans and data for the Arc-en-Ciel were stolen?).
-Activist organizations opposing cyborgs and clones (assassination attempts?).
Old 2008-04-10, 13:36   Link #23326
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Here's Zero's IS. This is probably hacked out the arse, but I couldn't think of any other way to get Zero his elemental attacks like Raijingeki.

IS: Rainbow Spectrum
This IS is a product of Rock’s linker core rather than Zero’s body. It allows Zero to draw upon any existing element during spellcasting as if he possessed an affinity for that element. This extreme versatility, however, is balanced by an equally extreme lack of skill with any of the elements at his command. Attempts to project elemental magic beyond a radius of approximately 10 feet result in the attack falling apart, and Zero’s command of the elements within that space is limited to a single element at a time. Regardless, Zero has made use of this power to create a variety of unique melee and short-range magic attacks, most of which are utilized with his beam sabers.

Any advice on how to make it less hacked?

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-04-10, 14:32   Link #23327
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

... I don't know what possessed me to finally write this, but DAMN do I feel good doing so, even though it may not be my best work.

And now, without further ado...

"Super Hero Time!

Starts Now!"

Spoiler for Prologue:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-04-10, 14:44   Link #23328
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
More ideas:
which is good...

Quote:
-Caro's clan, and other summoning tribes.
Or other summoners for that matter

- (re)working on Ashton, my Fusionist/Summoner

Quote:
-The "good" Numbers adapting to their new lives.
Deici is mine... MINE

And i will make her wear that Aria company uniform and make her do *static*

Quote:
-Humans with inherent AMF's (they can naturally nullify magic).
*points to Asuna*

Quote:
-OC training trip (wreaking havoc on some desolate planet).
or two... preferrably filled with Belkanite / Tiberium to get rid of said stuff...

*continues to bury Protonic Inhibitors all over Midchilda*

Quote:
-Stolen TSAB technology (what if the plans and data for the Arc-en-Ciel were stolen?).
Countermeasures perhaps as well?

Quote:
-Activist organizations opposing cyborgs and clones (assassination attempts?).
FOR THE PRESERVATION OF OUR BLUE AND PURE WORLD!</Blue Cosmos>

or Opposing Mages as well.

- well did thought of a crack idea of Bounty hunters trying to bag Nanoha.
Old 2008-04-10, 14:51   Link #23329
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Evangeline "Tsurugi" Kamishiro
Spells and Abilities

Spoiler for Spells & Abilities:
Old 2008-04-10, 15:52   Link #23330
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Hey there guys, what's up?

Looks like I'm going back to the craziness that is the OC thread. Anyway, didn't want to come empty-handed, so here's a little something....

Spoiler for SearcherS 12:

No color on dialogue, but I think I did okay....

Anyway, I have to go now, do my homework, later.
Well, certainly been long since you last posted here, aka tagal ah

Anyways, nice and EXTREMELY LONG comeback chapter there, and quite PACKED Nice way of integrating Satoshi's profile at the end there... though for a moment I thought back to that 4chan meme...

"And then, Satoshi was a Nil"

*RUNS FASTER*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
I had told Lowe this morning that I'd help him with Maxim's profile, and here's what I have so far. Should there be anything, I'll update this profile.

Anyway, Real Men... are Mysterious Gourmet.

Note that some of the information above may contradict what Lowe has for him. And I just realized that I forgot to edit that old Maxim picture. >__<
OOOOOOH

You even included Trombe's three modes

Have no qualms with most of your history for Maxim, save for one part though: Maxim wouldn't have had much time to make Kay his apprentice, especially since they only met weeks before his untimely demise ( Amen)

Otherwise... TROMBE OVERRIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
*beeep*

Spoiler:

TERMINATING OPERATION...

Quote:

Spoiler for prologue:

Now this is a most unique style for the story... something like a blended mixture of myth and story, though for some reason I find the whole situation between the Lich and the humans extremely funny

And of course what's up with The Wall and The Tower's strange relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
:And I was thinking about this before and after reading that I had to do this...

Spoiler for Raiding:
What exactly is happening here?

Though from the looks of it, sounds like WoW

Quote:
Spells and Abilities

Only Five spells huh? Yes it seems more than sufficient for her needs for some reason...

Well, she could probably knock out most enemies with HYPER CAST OFF if she wanted to

*RUNS FASTER THAN LUDICROUS SPEED*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-04-10, 16:06   Link #23331
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Countermeasures perhaps as well?
One word, X: snubfighters. Or mobile suits, those'll work just as well.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-04-10, 16:51   Link #23332
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
One word, X: snubfighters. Or mobile suits, those'll work just as well.
anything construed as mecha is not allowed at the moment.

and can they tank the Arc, the highest canon benchmark of firepower, besides a full blaster SLB?

That means

No Fighter craft of any sort at the moment

No Mobile Suits - though BJs that can look like MS/Mechs can be used- just check carefully.

==

And yes... Dibs on these names for devices / device-BJ concepts

Fei-Yen (already posted in OC- currently under ReBuild Queue)
Angelan
Guarayakha
Ahparmd (pending release to OC)

*runs*
Old 2008-04-10, 18:03   Link #23333
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
anything construed as mecha is not allowed at the moment.
Is that on the OC boards in general, or just in this particular fanon you're working with? Because I find it difficult to believe that snubfighters haven't been mentioned or considered in terms of opposition to bureau warships, which have only displayed anti-capital ship weapons; a few X-wings would tear them to pieces.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-04-10, 18:16   Link #23334
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Snubfighters are in the works; Alpha mentions an SR-103C magical space fighter, and the Hand of Durandal, Chrono's new flagship, is the TSAB's first experiment into a pure space carrier (..ostensibly intended for disaster relief, since it has a lot of Pelicans) and Administered World 82 has space fighters (in addition to an entire fleet of Daedalus-class battlecruisers. Yes, THAT Daedalus. We've got O'Neill running Spec Ops & Private Contractor Command).

Mecha is out though. Just Does Not Compute, and Real Robots bring in too much problems. Let's not talk about Super Robots either. XD Without exceptions, they're haxxed. (Though I have to admit SRX is haxxed in a good way and it's not like you can use it to curbstomp the whole game. Now, the Alt, on the other hand...)

And Lowe: WHITE Griggs? Priceless. XD

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-04-10 at 18:46.
Old 2008-04-10, 18:35   Link #23335
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
The catfish off-hand works just as well
Dual-wielding Shammy. >.<

Quote:
So Zero's profile finally appears. The overall history doesn't seem too HAXX, but I'll leave that to the HAXXBusters . And Mt. Hyjal...on Mid-Childa?! We must protect the TREE!!!
We've got the Plaguelands, then SpaceBrotha's Frozen Core and ZT40, then your Karazhan...

...logical progression much?

*begins opening Dark Portal to let the Orcs in from what's left of Alhazred*

Quote:

I was thinking almost along the same lines. So...need a healer for ZT?

And I was thinking about this before and after reading that I had to do this...

Spoiler for Raiding:
Yes, we're definitely gonna need raid heals, for both ZT40 and Kara.

I believe they are here to farm badges.

Though I'm surprised Rein counted as 1 person, instead of a half-person, or attached to Hayate in her doll slot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
... I don't know what possessed me to finally write this, but DAMN do I feel good doing so, even though it may not be my best work.

And now, without further ado...

"Super Hero Time!

Starts Now!"

Spoiler for Prologue:
XD

It certainly is funny. Now to see what's going on.

Quote:
Now this is a most unique style for the story... something like a blended mixture of myth and story, though for some reason I find the whole situation between the Lich and the humans extremely funny

And of course what's up with The Wall and The Tower's strange relationship?
It's a literary device adding personificative qualities to the description of the Tower and the Wall. I see that in thick fantasy novels sometimes, and even then, the exact meaning gets lost on me too.

Quote:
What exactly is happening here?

Though from the looks of it, sounds like WoW
Welcome to 10-man Karazhan, the Ivory Tower, which after Eva pointed out, is a far more accurate comparison of the Lich's tower than the pre-BC 40-man raid.

Does the Lich like operas?
Old 2008-04-10, 18:46   Link #23336
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
And now I'm bored. I suddenly feel like posting the thread's 'motto' on proper Japanese :3 So here it goes.

俺たちは誰だと持ってやる!!!!!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, however. :3
Old 2008-04-10, 18:59   Link #23337
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
Is that on the OC boards in general, or just in this particular fanon you're working with? Because I find it difficult to believe that snubfighters haven't been mentioned or considered in terms of opposition to bureau warships, which have only displayed anti-capital ship weapons; a few X-wings would tear them to pieces.
*points to Goose's post*

that's why for the moment was attached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Snubfighters are in the works; Alpha mentions an SR-103C magical space fighter, and the Hand of Durandal, Chrono's new flagship, is the TSAB's first experiment into a pure space carrier (..ostensibly intended for disaster relief, since it has a lot of Pelicans) and Administered World 82 has space fighters (in addition to an entire fleet of Daedalus-class battlecruisers. Yes, THAT Daedalus. We've got O'Neill running Spec Ops & Private Contractor Command).
The Silvana had Modified Guild Fighter Stars (based from Last Exile) included in her original outfit, destroyed by the end of AlternateS I.

had no fighters during her very short first refit period- which was basically a temporary repair period

had Modified Dreads (based from Vandread) for fighters for her second refit, which were removed for the Third Refit post StrikerS.

Her Third refit is still under wraps but it does include OX transports

Quote:
Mecha is out though. Just Does Not Compute, and Real Robots bring in too much problems.
So, Macross Valkyires are out then too?

Last edited by Saint X; 2008-04-10 at 19:34.
Old 2008-04-10, 19:07   Link #23338
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Let me put it this way: TK believes there is not place for them here outside of his private crackverse (yes, even the Mighty Haxbuster in his anti-Hax battlemech of doom wants to write crack). I agree.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-04-10, 19:22   Link #23339
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
Let me put it this way: TK believes there is not place for them here outside of his private crackverse (yes, even the Mighty Haxbuster in his anti-Hax battlemech of doom wants to write crack). I agree.
for mechs? or fighters?

oh well...

Dreads for the Third Refit then.

*Begins to think up new Menus for the Silvana's Register System*
Old 2008-04-10, 19:23   Link #23340
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
*beeep*

Spoiler:

TERMINATING OPERATION...
Ah, yes. Corrections are always good. *thanks Kyral for pointing the errors*

---------

Quote:
OOOOOOH

You even included Trombe's three modes

Have no qualms with most of your history for Maxim, save for one part though: Maxim wouldn't have had much time to make Kay his apprentice, especially since they only met weeks before his untimely demise ( Amen)

Otherwise... TROMBE OVERRIDE
Ah, so they met before Maxim rested in peace? I was hoping that he could teach her at least on the way of the gourmet ( amen )

Anyway, Real Men Always Come Late and Override Everything

Next stop: Sanshiro Kitamura, a.k.a-.
Spoiler:

------------

Quote:
Spells and Abilities

Rider Kick is a must for any and all Kamen Rider-esque OC, and I see that Eva-chan is no exception.

And does this mean we get to see Eva-chan purging her Barrier Jacket a lot?

*runs faster than the speed of sound*

Last edited by USB500; 2008-04-10 at 19:48.
Closed Thread