AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-15, 01:25   Link #241
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That's strange I could still see it... oh well, it's on the first page of this thread, if u still can't see it I'll post it again later when I get back.
I have no problems either. I can see the picture just fine. Weird....
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 01:48   Link #242
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Quote:
Kokoro Connect adds to the list of Animes that shouldn't be judged by their first episode, and it looks like they're diving into the serious side of the story right off the bat. Judging from the preview I would say next week would be Inaba pushing Taichi to Iori while trying to ignore her own feelings for him.

Also for anyone interested, I found the character relationship chart from way back:

Spoiler for Relationship Chart:
Hehe, I got vibes about the triangle within 10 minutes of the first episode. When you've got a group of five, with two people clearly separated, you're left with an inevitable triangle.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 02:39   Link #243
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
Hehe, I got vibes about the triangle within 10 minutes of the first episode. When you've got a group of five, with two people clearly separated, you're left with an inevitable triangle.
Q: Which one would you like to see naked?

A: Both.

Good answer, not the one they wanted!

On Yui she doesn't hate guys. Just afraid of being molested or raped. Which is why she went ballistic on Iori not having anybody to protect her.

Iori on the other hand has a point. Our personalities are shaped by our circumstances. We all have our masks. Iori's mask is that she is an extrovert but inside she is an introvert.

Himeko what she did was ingenious! Not only as getting back on Nice Guy Taiichi but also force the issue. Does he like Iori or her? Plus taking from Kuko set up flags for gay party on the rival.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 02:48   Link #244
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

this is the second series this season that pretty much flipped upsode down in the second episode in a good way, i pretty much thougth this was natsuiro kiseki wothout the fun(yuri), also silver link have been producing very interesting anime lately, an it seem this is one of those.
Old 2012-07-15, 03:59   Link #245
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Yea I originally thought Himiko was a kuu, who would remain unpaired, but it seems she's more of a tsun.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 04:36   Link #246
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
That's strange I could still see it... oh well, it's on the first page of this thread, if u still can't see it I'll post it again later when I get back.
No game.

Probably you were still able to see it because of cookie settings?

EDIT: Nevermind. I'll do the dirty job then, as a just-in-case situation. Probably Firefox being derp and meh and all.

Spoiler for Character relationships:

And I guess Kokoro Connect is aptly titled not for no reason at all.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2012-07-15 at 05:13.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 04:55   Link #247
tsunade666

what does the love arrow meant? it's alright for only 2 people but the problem lies with Himiko, Iori and Taichi or rather Taichi is the problem for that relationship chart. The love sign goes both ways and 2 unknown yet characters.
Old 2012-07-15, 04:57   Link #248
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I can imagine one of the worst thing to happen is one of them confessing to someone who is not themselves at the moment... The way this body switch almost seems like it's waiting to screw them up, I would say it's highly likely.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 05:18   Link #249
Jmko
Normal Member
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
this is the second series this season that pretty much flipped upsode down in the second episode in a good way, i pretty much thougth this was natsuiro kiseki wothout the fun(yuri), also silver link have been producing very interesting anime lately, an it seem this is one of those.
The Studio has done some nice things with their visuals previously, but I guess it was the first time I saw Silver Link not copying SHAFTs style.
Jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 05:32   Link #250
s07195
However,

I thought that the episode kinda had a weird pace, until I watched it again. The issue about the personalities and bodies which was brought up was quite interesting, no? Plus, the Heartseed guy feels like some kind of author avatar.

@Jmko Is that a Taichi x Inaba avatar I see there? Love it.
(Any similar avys of this franchise do you have?)
Old 2012-07-15, 05:46   Link #251
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmko View Post
The Studio has done some nice things with their visuals previously, but I guess it was the first time I saw Silver Link not copying SHAFTs style.
theres their first work, but it was time, not even shaft uses that style for all thir works.
Old 2012-07-15, 05:54   Link #252
Jmko
Normal Member
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
@Jmko Is that a Taichi x Inaba avatar I see there? Love it.
(Any similar avys of this franchise do you have?)
You're right.

Spoiler for source:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
theres their first work, but it was time, not even shaft uses that style for all thir works.
Baka to test and C3 have Shaft feel from the animation style.

Last edited by Jmko; 2012-07-15 at 06:09.
Jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 06:27   Link #253
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

just watched the 2nd ep

the first ep was fun and enjoyable but i feel this is gonna get alot darker from now on which im not looking forward too and that little argument about Iori being home alone just made it certain that later on we will see a scene with someone being inside Ioris body at home being attacked then suddenly switching back again, then everyone trying to save her.

I really do feel that this is gonna happen
Old 2012-07-15, 06:33   Link #254
tsunade666

Quote:
You're right.

Spoiler for source:

)
Wow is that Himeko? I'm surprised when I see her pm that picture and this is done by silver link? the feel I get is Kyoani on it specially the electric pulse like on the title which reminds me of angel beats.
Old 2012-07-15, 06:49   Link #255
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
You're right.

Spoiler for source:
NICE

Quote:
Baka to test and C3 have Shaft feel from the animation style.
Tasogare Otome from last season has similar colorful approach, albeit tone down from the early rainbow lands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Wow is that Himeko? I'm surprised when I see her pm that picture and this is done by silver link? the feel I get is Kyoani on it specially the electric pulse like on the title which reminds me of angel beats.
If you look back to the early pages, Everybody thought it would be KyoAni or A1 or AIC or even PA works
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 07:31   Link #256
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
just watched the 2nd ep

the first ep was fun and enjoyable but i feel this is gonna get alot darker from now on which im not looking forward too and that little argument about Iori being home alone just made it certain that later on we will see a scene with someone being inside Ioris body at home being attacked then suddenly switching back again, then everyone trying to save her.

I really do feel that this is gonna happen
I doubt. To me it seem like that argument was only there to hint at something which had happened to Yui .. Was pretty obvious tbh if you saw the way she acted, and is scared of males etc. You should also watch the next episode preview if you didn't..
Old 2012-07-15, 08:00   Link #257
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
I'm not seeing the image either.

Anyway this series looks pretty cool. Looks like they are getting pretty used to switching, where Inaba and Taichi don't even get phased when talking.

I wonder if this will take a darker turn later on though, I'm guessing Iori is hiding a darker personality under the genki one she uses.
Spoiler for just in case:
Spoiler:
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 08:02   Link #258
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
I doubt. To me it seem like that argument was only there to hint at something which had happened to Yui .. Was pretty obvious tbh if you saw the way she acted, and is scared of males etc. You should also watch the next episode preview if you didn't..

huh...i totally missed that!? that would explain why she learn kung fu too
Old 2012-07-15, 08:45   Link #259
Seiryuu

One question concerning the "explanation": did Heartseed say it would end when HE started to think "well, that was fun", or when THEY find themselves starting to think that?

Also, there's one thing I missed that I saw in the manga:
Spoiler for Manga:
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 08:50   Link #260
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

when "HE" thought that, unless the subs were wrong

Tags
body swapping, comedy, drama, romance, shounen, slice of life