AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-16, 07:23   Link #1
chancs

Shissou Suru Shishunki no Parabellum [Light Novel]

Original Title: 疾走する思春期のパラベラム
Author: Fukami Makoto
Illustrator: Unaji
Publisher: Enterbrain
Volumes: 7

Quote:
"It is a boring club", Sasaki Itto was interested in entering the Movie Club just because of such a light and lazily written club introduction. He was 2 months late starting school because of his family's problems, and with hope and anxiety he entered the club's room. Inside the room, there is Hasegawa Shiho who is dancing while holding a toy gun, and the arrogant Kudou Ozuma. "Get the hell out of here! You have nothing to do in this club" - was the greeting Itto got from Ozuma.

But on the way home from school, Itto gets attacked by a guy with a huge weapon. By coincidence Shiho was also there and the attacker changes his target to attack Shiho. In the urge to save her from the attacks, Itto's power as a Parabellum awakened...
From BT

A series where your weapons depends on your imagination

Current status of translations: Ongoing chapter 2 by Ero-kun
Old 2012-11-16, 08:39   Link #2
Insane
Banned

Just reading the first chapter on BT and my first reaction was Oh man! The MC is very OP and looks totally badass (those weak protagonists days should just end already!). The premise "a series where your weapon depends on your imagination" kinda reminds me of Chaos;Head (hopefully not as dark and gloomy as it is).

Still, i heard that EnigmaticAxiom had translated vol 1 of this series with his superb machine translation. How's it doing right now?

Last edited by Insane; 2012-11-16 at 08:52.
Old 2012-11-16, 23:37   Link #3
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Just reading the first chapter on BT and my first reaction was Oh man! The MC is very OP and looks totally badass (those weak protagonists days should just end already!). The premise "a series where your weapon depends on your imagination" kinda reminds me of Chaos;Head (hopefully not as dark and gloomy as it is).

Still, i heard that EnigmaticAxiom had translated vol 1 of this series with his superb machine translation. How's it doing right now?
EnigmaticAxiom and Ero-kun are in talks with each other for the TLC. Ero-kun being the translator and Enigmatic being the machine translation expert are comparing with the preview translations before the release. This is what the status I have heard at present.
Old 2012-11-17, 00:01   Link #4
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
EnigmaticAxiom and Ero-kun are in talks with each other for the TLC. Ero-kun being the translator and Enigmatic being the machine translation expert are comparing with the preview translations before the release. This is what the status I have heard at present.
Any chance that it'll be uploaded in BT with preview tags? Just like Vanadis.
Old 2012-11-17, 00:10   Link #5
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Any chance that it'll be uploaded in BT with preview tags? Just like Vanadis.
Don't think so. Since Ero-kun wants to translate it, the previews will not be posted. Otherwise it will be a simple waste of effort.
Old 2013-05-09, 05:46   Link #6
ZeKeR
Superbad

this should be interesting....
Old 2013-08-06, 22:37   Link #7
SineMora
Wait for it...

read the full preview of volume 1 and I say it's awesome, and damn it's very psychological...

Still, anyone got an idea about their SS Shots, Particularly the MC's (Dangerous Rabbit). only Shiho by far is the only one whose SS is revealed (Which is quite obvious cause her weapon is Brilliant Catharsis) but Ozuma wasn't (His was Archetype Breaker)...
Closed Thread

Tags
action, romance, shounen, supernatural