AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-03-15, 11:36   Link #19241
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Spoiler for NSFW Fate:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
(´ー`)人(´ー`)
Animelo, hum... that's gonna cost me a bunch again =.='. I've to find a new retailer, Amazon is just wayyyyy too expensive now (taxes, taxes, taxes :(). I hope it will be at least as good as 2007 *-*
And you confused me with your comment, until I realised you were speaking about Clannad and Ga-Rei... I swear, you're addicted to this show (≧∇≦).
I can't even buy it. :<

Oi, you're the one who had to say Pocky and Ga-Rei and YOMI. щ(゚Д゚щ)

I'm probably the only one who misses Nanoha's giant red ribbon, aren't I.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 12:33   Link #19242
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Spoiler for NSFW Fate:
Hello~
Old 2009-03-15, 15:42   Link #19243
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Oh, did you want someone to just select the insignias you were looking for? >_o
Yeah...that's it.
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 17:32   Link #19244
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Today is March 15 (In the United States anyway...) and according to SOME theories, Nanoha's Birthday! So Happy Birthday Nanoha!!! (Or late if its February 27th)

Spoiler for Size:

I drew this using the paint program...
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 21:17   Link #19245
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Spoiler for NSFW Fate:
Looks like someone lost at some kind of strip game?
*Is beaten and dragged off*
Old 2009-03-16, 01:55   Link #19246
Soljashy
The Salary Man
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Soljashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
Nanoha's birthday has never been mentioned officially.
However there are 2 unofficial theories about it.

March 15th
In the game リリカルおもちゃ箱(Lyrical Toy Box),Miyuki says Nanoha's birthday is March 15th.
I would definitely go with 15 March. In my view, every bit of existing information from the original games is canon until contradicted by new MGLN canon.

(Yes, this means that in my mind Suzuka is of the blood-sucking Yoru no Ichizoku. Watch out, Alisa!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agodestiny View Post
Tried to draw Fate.. But failed.

Oh, well.. I post it here anyway.
I'll do better job next time, I promise. ..I'm only 14years old, so don't expect much.. ^^"

Spoiler for bath scenee:
Are you kidding? This is pretty darn good for the work of a 14 year-old! Sure, it's a little rough, and there's her fingers looking a little long there, but hey, hands are of the hardest bodyparts to draw correctly. Keep at it – I can't wait to see the stuff you'll be drawing in a few years.

Quote:
Does anybody know how I can get my hands onto that NSFW doujin Sakichi Suzu has samples of posted on his site?
This user has been diagnosed with a very rare and dangerous mutation of type Al of the pandemic Kugimiya disease (Retroviridae Kooguencephalitisvirus Kugimijavirus). The source of his infection has been identified as a Kamyu bite. Please be sensitive to him.
Soljashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 12:01   Link #19247
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Haaay, Nina, I'm on a new photobucket. Hope this one works with you. :<
← made me sew sad. ;___;
Poor.... Poor Zaffy....
It's still the same Uncle Zaffy, just not in doggie form, Vivio!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soljashy View Post
Does anybody know how I can get my hands onto that NSFW doujin Sakichi Suzu has samples of posted on his site?
No, but please let me know when/uf you get them. :x

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2009-03-16 at 12:13.
Old 2009-03-16, 12:07   Link #19248
Jimmy C

Quote:
In my view, every bit of existing information from the original games is canon until contradicted by new MGLN canon.

(Yes, this means that in my mind Suzuka is of the blood-sucking Yoru no Ichizoku. Watch out, Alisa!)
In that case, I believe Alisa is a ghost, so she has nothing to worry about, yes?
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 13:44   Link #19249
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Haaay, Nina, I'm on a new photobucket. Hope this one works with you. :<
Great, it works! ('¬'*)
What I don't get is why I was the only one to encounter this problem. That's not like if my pc was usually slow or anything... may be some king of curse! ヾ(゚□゚@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
In that case, I believe Alisa is a ghost, so she has nothing to worry about, yes?
I too believe that Suzuka is a vampire since this panel is the A's manga when she pawned Fate with a simple ball during the volleyball match. I'm not too sure what to think about Alisa though... except for the fact she could also enter the kekkai erected by Yuno (was it him?) during A's, she didn't manifest any other special abilities.
---
Old 2009-03-16, 18:18   Link #19250
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
← made me sew sad. ;___;
Poor.... Poor Zaffy....
It's still the same Uncle Zaffy, just not in doggie form, Vivio!
I like how the SD Fate is looking at the "normal" Fate as if she's thinking "Oh, man, I wish I could look like that!" And *lol* at Vivio. Magical family members must be so confusing!

Quote:
I would definitely go with 15 March. In my view, every bit of existing information from the original games is canon until contradicted by new MGLN canon.

Hey, Everything's Better with Vampires (TM), right? Kouya had better watch out, though...
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 01:27   Link #19251
Soljashy
The Salary Man
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Soljashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Maybe you ought to read my post again.

Quote:
In my view, every bit of existing information from the original games is canon until contradicted by new MGLN canon.
In the game, Alisa (Lowell) gets kidnapped and murdered by a gang of rapists. Not only that, but she also ultimately departs from the physical world completely, thus ceasing to exist as a ghost. Thankfully, the new Nanoha canon has made it clear that none of this ever happened. Thus, no, she's not a ghost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Hey, Everything's Better with Vampires (TM), right? Kouya had better watch out, though...
In the game, Kyouya doesn't seem to mind being lunch too much when it comes to Suzuka's sister.
This user has been diagnosed with a very rare and dangerous mutation of type Al of the pandemic Kugimiya disease (Retroviridae Kooguencephalitisvirus Kugimijavirus). The source of his infection has been identified as a Kamyu bite. Please be sensitive to him.
Soljashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 14:10   Link #19252
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Just when I thought there will be nothing to post today...

<-- Yukarin... what's going on exactly? ^^"
---
N/F part :
Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2009-03-17, 16:32   Link #19253
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Oi, wait, one of these artists looks.... Oh, it's yu-yu.
Quote:
<-- Yukarin... what's going on exactly? ^^"
1) Yukarin, happy birthday!

2) I made a cake for you! Here!
Really!
I also prepared the candles!
Let's put them in![I have no idea what 剌 is or if I'm even reading it right.

3) [.... orz]

4) Let's eat!
Quickly, let's take them out and eat!

- It's a joke on how Yukarin is a loli obasan, who is also part of Inoue Kikuko's "eternally 17" club. I think Yukarin very recently added a "17 year old test" on her main radio show.
- Who's that guy? Mishima-san or Mori-san? Definitely can't be Yano-san. www
- Loving Yukarin has made me realize I never need to explain myself. You can all have the other half of Yamato Nadeshiko, kkthnx.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2009-03-17 at 21:04.
Old 2009-03-17, 17:05   Link #19254
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
1) Yukarin, happy birthday!

2) I made a cake for you! Here!
Really!
I also prepared the candles!
Let's put them in![I have no idea what 剌 is or if I'm even reading it right.

3) [.... orz]

4) Let's eat!
Quickly, let's take them out and eat!
((((;´д`) I feel stupid... I didn't get it was candles, I thought it was needles. Speak of getting confused over a simple 4 panels >_>".
Old 2009-03-17, 17:27   Link #19255
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

I want to illustrate some of the problems that can arise with how physics arrive at its hypothesis.

This here is what's known as a given. Any alteration of this is known to be as falsification of the data, and that leads to ruination of anyone working based off of the dataset. Given the source of this data, we can call this a simulated dataset results, as opposed to a purely observed dataset that comes straight from the source.

It is a great taboo of science to alter data in order to skew the dataset to match one's own conjectures. The accepted practice is to find fitting datasets instead.

From this dataset, several immediate hunches can be drawn, some more popular than others. These hunches are thus developed into hypothesis and handed out as theories.

NF interpretation, being a suggested case that seemingly explains interactions between N and F, although force of interpersonal attraction is strongly debatable, leading to question as to whether or not if the NF relational force really is fundamental or just a weaker relational force.

NY interpretation, suggesting based on a more classical interpretation. The nature of attraction between N and Y is understood on several layers, however many question the validity of this due to the observed evidences are merely circumstantial, that there has been no observable instance where N-Y interaction occurs in isolated settings, and that the current presented data is not sufficient to conclude the strength of N-Y relational force, if any.

YC interpretation is a mirror to the NF interpretation despite it being rather unpopular. This foil has been suggested as an apologetic to the NF theory and is compatible despite its relative distaste and how that it goes into the fringes of what is theoretically possible with relational forces. There has not been any true hard evidence fielded of this relational force, putting it into doubt. Another major issue is that there exists a postulate in how that C is governed by the interaction with the force A, that has negligible effect on all the other variables.

(this is where in scientific papers you have people go 'CA' is outside the scope of this discussion.)

V has become a constant, and is now being accepted as the adjustment that must be placed within the context of NF and NY relational forces in the form of NF+V or NY+V. V has irrefutable relational force of a different nature to N, and quite strongly affect F. There are some evidence in observed data that would suggest V-Y interaction is not to be taken lightly either, although V-C on the other hand remains enigmatic.

A radical approach would be a unifying relational force in the form of say NFY+V with C posing negligable relational force relative to that of the NFY. Many however argue about the relative relational force posed by Y to N and F, while others claim this is a closer model to the actual observable data.

Well, this should illustrate what physics can be like.

To make matters worse, a snapshot from Hobble telescope is about as interesting to an astrophysicist as something like this would be to people visiting Nanoha thread. This is also why you have astrophysists loathing Steven Hawking over his black hole information paradox.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

Last edited by panzerfan; 2009-03-17 at 17:54.
panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 17:55   Link #19256
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfan View Post
I want to illustrate some of the problems that can arise with how physics arrive at its hypothesis.

This here is what's known as a given. Any alteration of this is known to be as falsification of the data, and that leads to ruination of anyone working based off of the dataset. Given the source of this data, we can call this a simulated dataset results, as opposed to a purely observed dataset that comes straight from the source.

It is a great taboo of science to alter data in order to skew the dataset to match one's own conjectures. The accepted practice is to find fitting datasets instead.

From this dataset, several immediate hunches can be drawn, some more popular than others. These hunches are thus developed into hypothesis and handed out as theories.

NF interpretation, being a suggested case that seemingly explains interactions between N and F, although force of interpersonal attraction is strongly debatable, leading to question as to whether or not if the NF relational force really is fundamental or just a weaker relational force.

NY interpretation, suggesting based on a more classical interpretation. The nature of attraction between N and Y is understood on several layers, however many question the validity of this due to the observed evidences are merely circumstantial, that there has been no observable instance where N-Y interaction occurs in isolated settings, and that the current presented data is not sufficient to conclude the strength of N-Y relational force, if any.

YC interpretation is a mirror to the NF interpretation despite it being rather unpopular. This foil has been suggested as an apologetic to the NF theory and is compatible despite its relative distaste and how that it goes into the fringes of what is theoretically possible with relational forces. There has not been any true hard evidence fielded of this relational force, putting it into doubt.

V has become a constant, and is now being accepted as the adjustment that must be placed within the context of NF and NY relational forces in the form of NF+V or NY+V. V has irrefutable relational force of a different nature to N, and quite strongly affect F. There are some evidence in observed data that would suggest V-Y interaction is not to be taken lightly either, although V-C on the other hand remains enigmatic.

A radical approach would be a unifying relational force in the form of say NFY+V with C posing negligable relational force relative to that of the NFY. Many however argue about the relative relational force posed by Y to N and F, while others claim this is a closer model to the actual observable data.

Well, this should illustrate what physics can be like.

To make matters worse, a snapshot from Hobble telescope is about as interesting to an astrophysicist as something like this would be to people visiting Nanoha thread. This is also why you have astrophysists loathing Steven Hawking over his black hole information paradox.
Ah, the joys of the scientific analysis (and I actually understood all of the statement above ). And yes, damn those who manipulate proven scientific means and equations in an attempt to support their own viewpoints and pass them off as fact where they are actually misinterpreted or only a faction of the actual proof.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 17:59   Link #19257
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

I forgot to add. Another really unsettling issue stems out of the NFY+V is the Y paradox in which it would be implied that Y-F interaction is plausible and actually observable. Now, scientists want to squeeze out of LHC 'higgs boson' for similar reason to catch a glimpse of YF interaction due to its implications.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 18:06   Link #19258
BPHaru

Quote:
N/F part :
Spoiler for NSFW:
Thanks a lot Nina for that nice selection ^^

Quote:
That one is great, I think I'm in love with that artist~

@panzerfan: Physics are fine, but they don't seem to work in anime very well. I think I prefer maths xD

Take care and keep smiling
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 18:08   Link #19259
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Physics also offers a very simple metaphor for Nanoha relationships- a waveform that won't collapse, observation be damned.
Old 2009-03-17, 18:09   Link #19260
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfan View Post
I forgot to add. Another really unsettling issue stems out of the NFY+V is the Y paradox in which it would be implied that Y-F interaction is plausible and actually observable. Now, scientists want to squeeze out of LHC 'higgs boson' for similar reason to catch a glimpse of YF interaction due to its implications.
Mmm...the god particle :3.

Now if only the LHC doesn't break this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
@panzerfan: Physics are fine, but they don't seem to work in anime very well. I think I prefer maths xD
Um, you do realize that physics IS math?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
Physics also offers a very simple metaphor for Nanoha relationships- a waveform that won't collapse, observation be damned.
Perhaps it can also exist in the dual-state of a wave and particle at the same time
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw