AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-14, 17:11   Link #3221
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
We don't know if he doesn't have a fatal disease or not. Anemia is merely a condition that could be a symptom for a severe disease. If he collapses like that every so often, then I could see how it could keep him from going pro in any sport.

In spite of that, Kazama is still going to stay headstrong, and headstrong handicaps get lots of female sympathy and adoration.
Sure, and I'm a fan of a lot of athletes that have dealt with or overcome great adversity too...does this mean it's okay to cheat on my significant other to because "I think think said athlete is an admirable/heroic guy?"
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 19:12   Link #3222
hobowidagun

I'm guessing that Kazama does indeed have a fatal condition, and that is the reason why Eba is going out with him. There's probably some connection with Eba's past or whatever, and she is going out with him only because he will not live long.

It doesn't seem too genuine that Eba is going out with Kazama because she likes him better than Haruto. Otherwise, she wouldn't have felt all the shame of not wanting to see Haruto at her house when he first went to Tokyo.
hobowidagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 19:45   Link #3223
dilan

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for 90 possible spoiler:
that is a pretty nice thought. i know it will suk this way but i truly do wanna see haruto end up with eba. i know its boring and unoriginal and also i am well aware of how it would suck due to what she has done to him, but comon, u cant blame me for wanting him to be with he one he loves. on a side note, poligamy would be an excellent way to end this
let him have all 5 girls
actually every harem should end with poligamy jk jk jk. i feel that way because u see all th other girls with broken hearts and u feel bad for that. i do anyway. and no im not a girl. or a pussy.
but haruto does indeed seem worthy of all the girls. therefore he should get them all XD

Last edited by dilan; 2010-05-14 at 19:48. Reason: mistake
dilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 19:49   Link #3224
dilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
all this constant speculation is killing me. but there have been some pretty good ones in the past few pages of posts.

for how these past few chapters have been going i wouldn't be surprised if Seo throws in that Eba has an evil twin that just wants to ruin her life.
that would blow my eft nutsack. bu i dont put it past him... and y does this take lace in hiroshima? maybe the nuclear activity affected ebas brain when she returned to tokyo
dilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 19:53   Link #3225
Joachim
et tu, brute?

i have just read chapter 87-89, and I feel awful anyone else?, i guess i am just bad with NTR thingie (yea they haven't shown yuzuki kissed with kazama or something worse like that, but still, they are dating for like how long already? and the signs of yuzuki may already be kazama's girlfriend by the time she kissed haruto the first time just adding salt to the wound, what might she has been doing with him, she kissed haruto, and why couldnt she do that too to kazama... bah i feel like throwing up)

Way to go kouji seo, stop teasing me, and show whether eba has fallen to a "bitc**" state or whatever she is now, I just hate her character now completely, bah = (
Old 2010-05-14, 20:23   Link #3226
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

lol really Haurto, did you have to really go along with that?!

At least theres one girl in this series that has some sound advice, just a pity no ones paying attention, which is a huge crime!

I get the feeling I'm gonna really, really, really be very, very, very amused by whatever reason is behind Eba doing all this. So much, I probably will actually facepalm.

Something thats been bugging me is that it "seems" Kazuma only met Eba for the first time when she returned but eba's letter says she was confessed to from a guy that dumped her back in middle school.
Anyone else think somethings up with that?
Old 2010-05-14, 21:32   Link #3227
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
i have just read chapter 87-89, and I feel awful anyone else?, i guess i am just bad with NTR thingie (yea they haven't shown yuzuki kissed with kazama or something worse like that, but still, they are dating for like how long already? and the signs of yuzuki may already be kazama's girlfriend by the time she kissed haruto the first time just adding salt to the wound, what might she has been doing with him, she kissed haruto, and why couldnt she do that too to kazama... bah i feel like throwing up)

Way to go kouji seo, stop teasing me, and show whether eba has fallen to a "bitc**" state or whatever she is now, I just hate her character now completely, bah = (
I don't think you have to worry. It seems to me that Eba is indifferent with Kazama for the most part. They barely ever go out, Kazama is constantly flirting with other girls, even going to those date group thingies. She still calls him by his last name too. They're far from "close".
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 21:57   Link #3228
pinoyknight8

Eba is the one!

Look i know you guys hate Yuzuki Eba right now and will probably hate me but don't you think it might be a little obvious? there are only two choices, Haruto's love interests, Yuzuki and Nanami. And it's a little more obvious! Doesn't it say that Yuzuki was crying quietly in the bathroom? And that Yuzuki comes back because she was actually worried about Haruto? I predict that Yuzuki went after him on a different part of the train so Haruto wouldn't see her. I am voting that the "X" is Yuzuki coming to take him back. But there is the possibility that it's Nanami. One Yuzuki didn't really have much time to think. But that's like the only thing. im cheering on haruto and Yuzuki no matter what happens! But if im wrong then im wrong. Im not really sure cuz my information came off of you guys.
pinoyknight8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 23:30   Link #3229
cyberdemon

there is a script that seems to be getting a lot of attention on 2chan
Spoiler for 90?:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 23:47   Link #3230
triple-s83

well hi every one
i am new here and i like this manga
and just got here to tell something i noticed

do anyone remember the letter? that Eba left in the shirt for haruto?

what was written in it?
Quote:
eba's letter says she was confessed to from a guy that dumped her back in middle school
do anyone believe this?

i will never believe this letter

do you know why????

see what kazama said to haruto in the hospital

will did you notice?

she was the one who rejected kazama

like he said she didn't gave him aday light

but he tried his best and they are go out together

do you believe this?why suddenly accept him after so many time rejection?

i believe there is someone told her about his sickness

and said like he got ashort life please don't break his heart

she is going out with him cause she felt sorry for her childhood friend

what do you believe guys?
triple-s83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-15, 00:30   Link #3231
ZeKeR
Superbad

few on the pity part and most on the bigger problems part
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-15, 01:32   Link #3232
Joachim
et tu, brute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyknight8 View Post
Look i know you guys hate Yuzuki Eba right now and will probably hate me but don't you think it might be a little obvious? there are only two choices, Haruto's love interests, Yuzuki and Nanami. And it's a little more obvious! Doesn't it say that Yuzuki was crying quietly in the bathroom? And that Yuzuki comes back because she was actually worried about Haruto? I predict that Yuzuki went after him on a different part of the train so Haruto wouldn't see her. I am voting that the "X" is Yuzuki coming to take him back. But there is the possibility that it's Nanami. One Yuzuki didn't really have much time to think. But that's like the only thing. im cheering on haruto and Yuzuki no matter what happens! But if im wrong then im wrong. Im not really sure cuz my information came off of you guys.
That is if the spoiler was real (the eba crying part), but hey I was a big yuzuki x haruto shipper before, but after those many painful chapters (still feel awful about it bah), I am starting to wonder what in the world the author want to do with yuzuki, seeing haruto rejected at the festival (chapter 87 or 88 i forgot) was bad, and although i can already see from miles away how the event in chapter 89 will play (kazama's gf must be yuzuki), i still feel sick and mad about it, but hey i guess that just shows how good the manga can stir the reader feeling ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I don't think you have to worry. It seems to me that Eba is indifferent with Kazama for the most part. They barely ever go out, Kazama is constantly flirting with other girls, even going to those date group thingies. She still calls him by his last name too. They're far from "close".
Yea, I was marathoning the worst chapters (not bad as in quality per se, but its just hard to read if you know what i mean) and ended up feeling awful about it, but thats why i love the manga, it can made me feel like this, but still this is getting too long and just hard for me to read without feeling like crap, hopefully this won't get dragged too far like a soap opera
Old 2010-05-15, 01:38   Link #3233
RyanAs

I bet it turns out to be something lame. Maybe she wasn't planning to until after she saw haruto and nanami (?) holding hands outside the station. Kazama might have been there to help so she accepts his proposal and writes the letter. Then she realises she acted too soon but doesn't say anything to either party for fear of breaking their hearts?
RyanAs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-15, 01:40   Link #3234
ZeKeR
Superbad

hey guys... do you believe in political marriage? i think her fam's doing just that to their acquaintance family (KAZAMA's... 'nuff said)......
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-15, 02:53   Link #3235
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
there is a script that seems to be getting a lot of attention on 2chan
Spoiler for 90?:
Spoiler for :

Last edited by Waven; 2010-05-15 at 03:06.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-15, 06:44   Link #3236
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
On the contrary, I think they are fairly close, Kazama calling Eba proved they are in constant contact over the phone, Eba giving him tickets to the festival proved she had to meet him to give the tickets to him and ask him to visit and be together with her, from which it can be said they meet up fairly regularly, Eba rushing to the hospital out of breath proved how much she cares for him, and not calling someone by their first name is done by alot of couples in Japan if they want to show respect to their partners. Kazama going on date groups doesnt man much as he just goes there with his friends to have fun and probably takes Eba aong as well or in the very least Eba is aware of it. And the cfact that Kazama proudly declares Eba as his girlfriend eery chance he gets and how he convinced her as he kept trying, shows his determination and the fact that to him, Eba isnt just another girl. For example Kazama will accompany Haruto to hook up with a new girl and for that will go out on double-dates or group dates, but those are for fun, nothing serious.
Old 2010-05-15, 07:41   Link #3237
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Is it possible that the person Yuzuki is referring in chapter 25 that she will meet if she return to Tokyo was Kazama? If so then Kazama is really a very persistent guy...

Spoiler for The X person:
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-15, 08:03   Link #3238
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler:
Old 2010-05-15, 08:15   Link #3239
triple-s83

well here is the spoilers in english
Spoiler for chapter 90:

i'll comment on it down
triple-s83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-15, 08:18   Link #3240
Rickketik

Quote:
If the text spoilers about chapter 90 is true then my bet on this one is definitely Nanami. When I read that Yuzuki told Haruto that Nanami is waiting for him then it's possible that she contacted Nanami herself and ask her to convince Haruto to go back to Horishima. well that's only my assumptions...
Why would Nanami agree with this? We still don't really know what Eba's reasons are. But whatever it is, the fact still remains that it's hurting Haruto a lot.. Unlike Eba, Nanami kind of knows and cares about Haruto's feelings. (Actually, most of his friends do) So there is noway that she would work with Eba so that she can take Haruto back. She is not that selfish. On the contrary, she will probably hate Eba if she found out what's happening.. And you have yourself a bitch fight!.......WAIT!
Rickketik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life