AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-18, 09:11   Link #1
trix

fma 14? what happend?

is it just me or has the animation just went down the tube? i assume that 1-13 was season 1 and ep 14 started season 2?

well i am not looking forward to ep 15 if the animation is going to look like that.
Old 2004-01-18, 09:26   Link #2
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Don't feel bad. Animation seems to have gone in the pooper for a lot of animes lately. Not sure what the deal is, if it's a change in style or what's going on, but yeah, it's gone down. I agree with that.
Old 2004-01-18, 12:01   Link #3
SilverHeimdall

Hmm, I didn't notice anything like that, I found it just as good as the other episodes o_o

What's so bad about 14 that would make you stop downloading the serie?
Old 2004-01-18, 12:08   Link #4
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
I didnt see much change in the animation, may be you just dling from a different fan sub group and they didnt fix up as much as the last ones
Old 2004-01-19, 13:25   Link #5
trix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
I didnt see much change in the animation, may be you just dling from a different fan sub group and they didnt fix up as much as the last ones

the fan sub doesn't influence quality of animation. sorry but it just doesn't.

how can you not notice? the instant the ep started i noticed how shitty it is. i mean no its not like naruto where some ep look like my 5 yr old brother drew them. but its pretty severe.
Old 2004-01-19, 13:56   Link #6
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by trix
the fan sub doesn't influence quality of animation. sorry but it just doesn't.

how can you not notice? the instant the ep started i noticed how shitty it is. i mean no its not like naruto where some ep look like my 5 yr old brother drew them. but its pretty severe.
Well, if you watch a lower quality encode, the animation will still be the same, but the overall visual experience won't be as good, obviously.

I wasn't really paying that much attention to the animation in Fullmetal Alchemist ep.14, but I didn't see anything wrong with the animation. It looked fine to me.

In Naruto I find the differences in animation level very obvious even when I'm not paying any special attention to it.
Old 2004-01-19, 15:04   Link #7
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

You do realize many animes don't use the same genga studio each episode? While the production studio maybe the same, they usually give certain episodes to different genga studios. So while for one episode, a certain anime may use 12 different "good" genga studios, while the next episode may use 13 "obscure" different genga studios. Depending on production costs (and the importance of that episode), we may give a certain episode to a well experienced studio in Japan and Korea, or we may give a certain episode as a challenge to build up their own experience to some obscure start-up genga company in Japan and Taiwan.

For a more clear view on how current anime is made, I suggest you watch the anime "Animation Runner Kuromi-chan."
Old 2004-01-19, 17:22   Link #8
OrO
Vega

Send a message via ICQ to OrO Send a message via AIM to OrO Send a message via MSN to OrO
I didn't notice ... I was enjoying the show so I think it can't be worst than some Naruto Episodes (Kiba vs Naruto)
Old 2004-01-19, 21:06   Link #9
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Wow, you ppl must have a good eye for spotting things... to me it didn't make any difference at all.... ok... maybe some parts were a little bit different like how they drew edward as compared to the other eps but the difference was too slight to overcome the plot...... I kinda agree that Naruto's was bad... even for me I could see it which means that it must've been really bad
Closed Thread