AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-05-07, 12:13   Link #21
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

1. I wish the neocon bastard George W. would die. d

2. I wish that one girl from a really old axe commercial that I have fallen madly in luv with would love meh back.

3. I would wish for more wishes.

And since I have more wishes now ... I would wish for you not to put ristrictions on a wish thread.

Now for a real number 3 and the only wish I really want
3. I would wish for a bunch of money ... I gave this a thought and realized that money will buy me happiness...
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:38   Link #22
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

1. to have my own tropical island
2. to have the world's lil girlies on my island
3. a very big kiddie pool
AnAlPedoFileMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:41   Link #23
GungFuFury
hungry hungry hippo

Send a message via AIM to GungFuFury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
And since I have more wishes now ... I would wish for you not to put ristrictions on a wish thread.

Now for a real number 3 and the only wish I really want
3. I would wish for a bunch of money ... I gave this a thought and realized that money will buy me happiness...

Hey don't blame me for the rules of having a geanie in a lamp... i'm just going by the same restrictions given to aladin in the disney cartoon if u've ever seen it... and it wouldnt require much thought process if u had infinite wishs... i just wanted to know if u were given just three wishes... what would they be? not if u had infinite wishes what would they all be? it just makes people dive deeper and really makes them think what is the best thing for them to wish for... although we COULD make it just one wish... but since i watched aladin for the first time in 4 years... just thought i should go by the three

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAlPedoFileMan

LOL thats hilarious...
GungFuFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:42   Link #24
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
1. I would wish that AnAlPedoFileMan don't always say this joke which is starting to get boring (you know what!)
2. Immortality all the way of course, I don't know why, but that attract me...
3. Nothing else actually
Old 2004-05-07, 12:44   Link #25
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GungFuFury
Hey don't blame me for the rules of having a geanie in a lamp... i'm just going by the same restrictions given to aladin in the disney cartoon if u've ever seen it... and it wouldnt require much thought process if u had infinite wishs... i just wanted to know if u were given just three wishes... what would they be? not if u had infinite wishes what would they all be? it just makes people dive deeper and really makes them think what is the best thing for them to wish for... although we COULD make it just one wish... but since i watched aladin for the first time in 4 years... just thought i should go by the three

LOL thats hilarious...
I knows. That's why I added the real #3 in there. And that's really my only wish. The ristrictions I ment were the love one and the kill one ... cause there is a lot of people I woudn't mind killing ... Bush pretty much takes the cake ... but yeh *cough* I'm loco.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:46   Link #26
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
1. I would wish that AnAlPedoFileMan don't always say this joke which is starting to get boring (you know what!)
hey, im tryin to run a theme here
AnAlPedoFileMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:48   Link #27
GungFuFury
hungry hungry hippo

Send a message via AIM to GungFuFury
Quote:
cause there is a lot of people I woudn't mind killing ... Bush pretty much takes the cake ... but yeh *cough* I'm loco.

LOL i totally know what u mean... i hate that idiot also

Also... wouldnt u think that instead of more wishes... aladin couldve wish for another geanie in a lamp??? what a dumby....
GungFuFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 12:54   Link #28
Tima
Konichiwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GungFuFury
2. u cant wish for more wishes...
1. I'd wish for somone else to wish for me to have more wishes.

2. I'd wish to win a $500,000 shopping spree at suncoast video.

3 I'd wish for there to always be a box of brownies and a box of chocolate candy bars every time i open my cabinet doors.

4. every anime i like to be turned into an Live Action thats better than the anime.

5. A new 300gb hard drive and a new computer to go with it.

6. The ability to draw anime.
Tima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 13:02   Link #29
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

1. Stop time for at least 3,000 years so I can learn as much knowledge and do stuff that I don't have time for.
2. Money - approx 2.2 billion yen (USD$20 million). I'll increase my wealth from there.
3. And when the time comes, a peaceful rest.

But seriously, if wishes are granted, life would be rather boring. Hardships in obtaining what you want is what makes life crappy and exhilirating. Sure, no one wants to do it the hard way - but that's how life is - if you don't like it, go jump in front of a train.
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 13:05   Link #30
velusip
evil by day

Send a message via ICQ to velusip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
First, wish one, I'd wish for a sandwich. One should never make tough decisions on an empty stomach... That and I'm usually hungry all the time, so maybe a sandwich box that always had a fresh sandwich in it would be better. Although that might be a little greedy. =P
*L*

I'd wish for war to stop in Sudan.
velusip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 13:10   Link #31
Inn3rchild
Child Forever

Send a message via ICQ to Inn3rchild Send a message via AIM to Inn3rchild Send a message via MSN to Inn3rchild Send a message via Yahoo to Inn3rchild
1. cheeseburger box which makes a cheeseburger everytime it is closed.

2. Infinite wisdom

3. Infinite money
Inn3rchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 13:13   Link #32
krel
^_^

Send a message via MSN to krel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inn3rchild
ah yes, what he said. yummy.
krel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 13:18   Link #33
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
This is an easy one.

1. Superpowers so I can dish out some justice

2. Better Minion Ninjas(the ones I have now are unreliable).

3. I'd put Universe Domination here but it wouldn't be fun if I don't achieve that on my own. So this will goto Whatever my better half wishes.

The more you know, the more you think, the more you think the more miserable you become. Screw infinite wisdom >_<;;

Oh and immortality will be fun for the few hundred years but after a while you'll get tired of watching the people you care about die over and over again. I'd rather die when my time is up growing old with the people I love.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 13:25   Link #34
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
But seriously, if wishes are granted, life would be rather boring. Hardships in obtaining what you want is what makes life crappy and exhilirating.
I'd rather work for what I want, it makes the goal that much better than just having it handed to me. That's why all my wishs were things that could be easily acquired, less the working lint brush, and are more or less just for convience. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by velusip
I'd wish for war to stop in Sudan.
If you just end the war they would have learned nothing from it and will just resume it in the future. The better wish would be: "For people to realize the foolishness of war." Then let the actual combattents to work out a solution themselves.

Inn3rchild; after acquiring infinite wisdom wouldn't you, logically, realize that there is no need for infinite money?
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 14:10   Link #35
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inn3rchild

2. Infinite wisdom

3. Infinite money
4. Infinite Ryvius?

Quote:
I would wish for you not to put ristrictions on a wish thread.
Better wish: I would wish for no restrictions on wishes!
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 14:17   Link #36
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
my #1 wish: to have what AnAlPedoFileMan wants.
Quote:
5. A new 300gb hard drive and a new computer to go with it.
my #2 wish: i wish to have connections with Maximum PC, and get every year's Dream machine (~11k USD)

my #3 wish: to have everything that kj1980 wants

Quote:
6. The ability to draw anime.
that could actually really suck... i mean... ... everyone (SEE: AS members) would DEMAND that you release your manga every week, for their pleasure.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 15:31   Link #37
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
1. Quicksave, i mean c'mon it would be really useful!

2. A maschine that can create and invent everything i want:
- A Personal teleporter that can take me everywhere on the world in an instant...
- A High powered PC
- A wireless internet connection with 1 terabyte download/upload speed...
- much much more...

3. Not sure about this one, possible things:
- Make me a magician! If i can cast spells i can sorta cast everything that i want, be it "summon money" or "make that idiot a lil chicken"
- That the whole world is my friend! I mean come on, noone is unfriendly or hostile to you =D
- Lock Bush in a cell for life-time ( i can't kill him instantly... ) and have someone who is competent and helpful take his position.

That's all i can think of for now

Ah yes, i might mention that i feel that my own life is unecessary so i would never wish for eternal life ... at one point i just want to be gone, so no immortality for me
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 17:33   Link #38
Shift_

1. Unlimited money
2. Find True Love
3. Immortality for me, my loved ones, and close friends
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 17:57   Link #39
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
1. Unlimited money
2. Find True Love
3. Immortality for me, my loved ones, and close friends
if you had unlimited money, that would just make the value of others' money worth less, so you would be decreasing the value of your greatest resource.

2: true love cant gripe about that

Immortality for everyone around you:

but then if one of your close friends decides to betray you, then that would sorta be like god/satan ... except you havent wished for omniscience or omnipotence.

Quote:
. Quicksave, i mean c'mon it would be really useful!
whats a quicksave? besides what is on MSword?

I wonder if the stuff that was said here were given to a psycologist, what they would say about each and every one of us.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 18:16   Link #40
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
if you had unlimited money, that would just make the value of others' money worth less, so you would be decreasing the value of your greatest resource.

2: true love cant gripe about that

Immortality for everyone around you:

but then if one of your close friends decides to betray you, then that would sorta be like god/satan ... except you havent wished for omniscience or omnipotence.
Well I'd still have UNLIMITED money, and money drives the world so it's all good I mean when I wish for immortality, I don't want to have to work for all that time

Yep True love is good, take note on how I'm NOT making the genie make someone fall in love with me as well...

And I can't wish for omniscience and omnipotence since the genie probally can't give that power because only God has that power

but now that I think about it immortality CAN be a curse...but that's why I wished it on only my closest friends and loved ones
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote