AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-21, 11:14   Link #1281
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepearl View Post
I remember all the hoopla over Claymore being a Sailor Moon reunion:

Priscilla - Hisakawa Aya (Sailor Mercury)
Ophelia - Shinohara Emi (Sailor Jupiter)
Jeane - Kotono Mitsuishi (Sailor Moon)

Half of Weiss Kreuz was in this too:

Bandit Leader: Seki Tomokazu
Rigardo: Hiro Yuuki

EVA reunion of sorts:
Aforementioned Bandit Leader and Jeane
Helen - Nagasawa Miki (Maya Ibuki)
Zaki (Raki's brother) : Ishida Akira (lol Kaworu)

Rubel = Sanji from One Piece (Hirata Hiroaki)

Naruto was in this anime (voice of Noel) lol

Ichigo 100% reunion
Sophia = Toyoguchi Megumi (Tsukasa Nishino)
Riful = Mizuki Nana (Minamito Yui)

Other big names: Paku Romi as Teresa, Kuwashima Houko as Clare, Kawasumi Ayako as Elena

I liked Shinohara Emi's Ophelia a lot...really portrayed her character well, I thought.
*blink**blink*

Geez, you really know alot about voice actors don't you?
Old 2009-07-21, 11:19   Link #1282
whitepearl
Dietrich fan #681675

Send a message via AIM to whitepearl Send a message via MSN to whitepearl
^^ way too much orz T_T LOL

Even scarier was that I was working entirely off of memory...my ISP was acting up last night and Animesuki was one of only THREE websites working for me at the time ^_^ ;;;;;

Twitter
Old 2009-07-21, 11:22   Link #1283
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
SUPPORT RUBEL X AGATHA!!!! THE ONE TRUE PAIRING!!!!

Yes, this is what happens when we are ten days away from the new chapter.

I start getting on crack...pairings.

so, any toughts on who dies next chapter?
Quote:
You know, Rubel is the pimp of Claymore.

He is always wearing that hat and those glasses. And future Claymores give him head.

Teresa's head, of course.

Mine is on Dauf. Riful survives for one chapter or two.

Now, how can Raciella have no desire for live or food and still be a messenger of despair?
If she as no desire to live, why would she have desire to destroy?
Rubel x Agatha... But she's way too hot for him...

Are Rubel's glasses "see them naked" type....? does'nt even take em off during nights....

well if duff the masochist die Loli the sadist would be very sad indeed....

Speaking of S-M In chapter 91 when riful had her whips around Duff's neck... It looked like SM-play....

絶望 "Zetsubou" Despair....Also can mean "cut off from hope" Hopelessness....meaning gave up everything...so basically it doesn't cause despair but it itself is in despair.... That is Luciella Although awaken is like a hopeless entity... filled with despair...not that it'll cause despair to its surroundings

Last edited by sonotme_9FedriqSama; 2009-07-21 at 11:36.
Old 2009-07-21, 13:37   Link #1284
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Raikiri's Joke

Q: what's the difference between a wall and riful's chest?

A: nothing.
Old 2009-07-21, 14:01   Link #1285
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

You know those times where you read something and you laugh and groan at the same time?

Yeah
Old 2009-07-21, 17:14   Link #1286
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
You know those times where you read something and you laugh and groan at the same time?

Yeah
Didn't MisterJB post that same joke on your visitor comments page yesterday, Shiek?
Old 2009-07-21, 17:21   Link #1287
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Didn't MisterJB post that same joke on your visitor comments page yesterday, Shiek?
yeah, I was trying to annoy him. Considering how he is a Riful fan and all
But it's a good joke and the forum deserves to hear it. After all, it is Riful's last month alive.
Old 2009-07-21, 17:50   Link #1288
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Eavesdropper

Quote:
yeah, I was trying to annoy him. Considering how he is a Riful fan and all
MisterJB, it wasn't THAT funny

Seems like one of those jokes I'd hear in a Judd Apatow movie or Seth Rogan say; It's funny after I groan and shake my head in amazement .

Quote:
After all, it is Riful's last month alive.
Hell no, it's too early.

Dauf will probably die this chapter, and I'm crossing my fingers on that too, but Riful will probably die in the following chapter or the one after that.

If she dies next chapter, It feels too much like rushing. Both of them dying in one chapter? Come on.
Old 2009-07-21, 18:03   Link #1289
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
After all, it is Riful's last month alive.
Someones going to be screaming I told you so next month!

For your sake, I hope it's you.

My personal biggest problem with calling the victor is that I have no clue how Priscilla and Raciella will play out. It's what they do that will determine what all the rest will do.

I mean will Raciella interrupt the Alicia/Beth/AF vs Riful/Duff? If so how? Can Clare control her or not?

Will Priscilla show up soon? If so, what will she do? or will she bid her time? or do nothing until a danger to Raki to emerges?

Plus what in the bloody hell is going on with Miria and the rest of the cast in Rabona? Is she staying put? Going west? or East?

Old 2009-07-21, 18:17   Link #1290
MisterJB
Warden of the West

I want to see Miria taking advantage of this situation, going to East and slaugther every single MIB nice and slowly.
And then she'll got West and clean off the trash.

you all know this to be true.
Old 2009-07-21, 18:23   Link #1291
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
I want to see Miria taking advantage of this situation, going to East and slaugther every single MIB nice and slowly.
And then she'll got West and clean off the trash.

you all know this to be true.
Praise be to the goddess Miria!

(as long as there is no new super creature / experiment in the Organization that kills Miria... I'm fine with Tabatha dying to give Miria the knowledge she needs about another new monster created by the organization though.)
Old 2009-07-21, 18:34   Link #1292
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Someones going to be screaming I told you so next month!

For your sake, I hope it's you.

My personal biggest problem with calling the victor is that I have no clue how Priscilla and Raciella will play out. It's what they do that will determine what all the rest will do.

I mean will Raciella interrupt the Alicia/Beth/AF vs Riful/Duff? If so how? Can Clare control her or not?

Will Priscilla show up soon? If so, what will she do? or will she bid her time? or do nothing until a danger to Raki to emerges?

Plus what in the bloody hell is going on with Miria and the rest of the cast in Rabona? Is she staying put? Going west? or East?

I will be extremely shocked if Priscilla intervenes; in fact, I will be shocked if she does anything until all this is wrapped up and we have more time for her and Raki.

Well, if they're smart and know whats good for them, Miria and the remaining Ghosts will stay right where they are; their problems are essentially taking care of themselves now. If Riful and Alicia and Beth all die, and they have Raciella under their control, the only threat remaining is the Abyssal Feeders.

And hopefully, nobody tells me "I told you so" next month
Old 2009-07-21, 18:39   Link #1293
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Well, if they're smart and know whats good for them, Miria and the remaining Ghosts will stay right where they are; their problems are essentially taking care of themselves now. If Riful and Alicia and Beth all die, and they have Raciella under their control, the only threat remaining is the Abyssal Feeders.
Which is clearly why that won't happen, unless the organization has a new toy/reinforcements or maybe he (Yagi) wants to end the fight on the island and introduce the mainland. Both of which don't seem too likely to me at this point in time.

Also whats the point of the story at all if the ghost don't defeat anyone and just sit on the sidelines when all the Abyssals fall.
Old 2009-07-21, 18:53   Link #1294
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Which is clearly why that won't happen, unless the organization has a new toy/reinforcements or maybe he (Yagi) wants to end the fight on the island and introduce the mainland. Both of which don't seem too likely to me at this point in time.

Also whats the point of the story at all if the ghost don't defeat anyone and just sit on the sidelines when all the Abyssals fall.
My belief is that, after all this is over with, the Organization will try increasing the number of Feeders and creating entire flocks, making them even more dangerous in the attempt to flush the Ghosts out. Raki and Priscilla will also finally be dealt with as well, and most likely to definitely both join the Ghosts.

All kinds of things could happen Ryus; after Isley died, this couldn't be more clearer, especially since the story seems to be accelerating.

As for the mainland; I thought it was very low chance of the story ever entering there or them ever showing up.....now I wanna say 50/50.
Old 2009-07-21, 19:08   Link #1295
Addiction_2_Claymore
Totally addicted...

I pray Riful will survive (:
I mean, she's the only one remaining of the 3 original abyssal ones after all...
it won't be fun if they all got wiped out =.=
and though not likely, i want those abyssal feeders to dieeeee!!!!! hehe
Old 2009-07-21, 19:19   Link #1296
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
My belief is that, after all this is over with, the Organization will try increasing the number of Feeders and creating entire flocks, making them even more dangerous in the attempt to flush the Ghosts out. Raki and Priscilla will also finally be dealt with as well, and most likely to definitely both join the Ghosts.

All kinds of things could happen Ryus; after Isley died, this couldn't be more clearer, especially since the story seems to be accelerating.

As for the mainland; I thought it was very low chance of the story ever entering there or them ever showing up.....now I wanna say 50/50.
Entire flocks of AF are dependent on Claymore awakening and others hunting them down. AF can only target a specific prey at this point, not to say they couldn't target a type of prey only that they haven't so far.

So to counter this all the Ghost would have to do is get the enough current Claymores to quit and join them for the organization to start falling apart with its inverted house of cards. The organization would be close to crumbling then and Rubel could make his move.

However this line of thinking is too predictable... when has Yagi done what we thought for more then a chapter or two?

For your theory to work it requires something more
Old 2009-07-21, 19:25   Link #1297
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Entire flocks of AF are dependent on Claymore awakening and others hunting them down. AF can only target a specific prey at this point, not to say they couldn't target a type of prey only that they haven't so far.

So to counter this all the Ghost would have to do is get the enough current Claymores to quit and join them for the organization to start falling apart with its inverted house of cards. The organization would be close to crumbling then and Rubel could make his move.

However this line of thinking is too predictable... when has Yagi done what we thought for more then a chapter or two?

For your theory to work it requires something more
Well, obviously, the current generation is gonna rebel sooner or later. Arrogant as they are, Miria has the ultimate weapon: the truth. Spreading "propaganda", she could easily help break the Organization from the inside out.'

The Feeders can be modified; Hard to say, but I think Riful killed more then half of them and they haven't fled.

In the short-term scale, Renee, who is probably still alive, will be the next person to the join the Ghosts, followed by Raki and Priscilla, and then the soldiers one right after another.

I suppose you're right though; for all my theories, Yagi tears them apart each chapter. Dauf, I predicted, was supposed to be dead already and he's still alive.

Who knows, who knows.

Yeah, Addiction, it'll be tough, I don't like rereading 93 just because I don't like seeing Riful get attacked like that, but I think Riful is gonna die sooner or later. Isley's death showed me that the time of the Abyssals is over; Riful is going to live on her work(Raciella), which is what usually happens before a big character dies: leaving behind their magnum opus, sort of speak. Isley left behind a War, and a family.

And like Isley, her time is coming up; what more can she really do to contribute? Raciella's been unleashed, I don't see what other big things she can do for the story, other then die.
Old 2009-07-21, 19:50   Link #1298
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
I don't see what other big things she [Riful] can do for the story, other then die.
I agree, the only thing I can see her contributing before her end is chaos. Even if she, some how, survives this fight her time is drawing nigh. She could take the twins with her into oblivion or awaken them (or one at least of them).

Even if she can awaken both of them, and survives the fight, I doubt she'll be able to do too much with them besides hiding behind them and using them like pawns to be sacrificed to save the king (this case a queen). I doubt the even the 3 of them could beat Raciella or would risk it due to fear of being weakened before the next AF wave or Priscilla stepping in (who Riful doesn't know enough about to risk a fight, plus she may think Isley is still alive).

Though I would find it interesting to have 3 A.O.s on one side since I'd like to see how they stack-up against Priscilla or Raciella. This is purely because I want to satisfy my own curiosity of how strong a Super Abyssal One is compared to an Abyssal One.
Old 2009-07-21, 19:54   Link #1299
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Though I would find it interesting to have 3 A.O.s on one side since I'd like to see how they stack-up against Priscilla or Raciella. This is purely because I want to satisfy my own curiosity of how strong a Super Abyssal One is compared to an Abyssal One.
What's to wonder? We know they are as strong as 2 Abyssal Ones. That's a good a measure as any. (You may say that it's only a "chance", but I'm not sure I like the idea of a Super Abyssal being even stronger then 2 Abyssals, kind of stretches it too far.)

And considering how strong Teresa is compared to Priscilla; she is as strong as THREE Abyssal Ones, shoot maybe Four. In other words, a "Hyper-Abyssal"
Old 2009-07-21, 20:44   Link #1300
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
What's to wonder? We know they are as strong as 2 Abyssal Ones. That's a good a measure as any. (You may say that it's only a "chance", but I'm not sure I like the idea of a Super Abyssal being even stronger then 2 Abyssals, kind of stretches it too far.)

And considering how strong Teresa is compared to Priscilla; she is as strong as THREE Abyssal Ones, shoot maybe Four. In other words, a "Hyper-Abyssal"
Yes... but Priscilla was said to have surpassed Teresa after she awakened due to her latent energy being tapped into/released by Rubel himself... that due doesn't get fooled. The worst he has messed up is misjudging what Miria would do with the mainland knowledge.

So it stands to reason that Priscilla is your "Hyper-Abyssal" too. If you think about it the merger of two #1 and then there awakening could make there power growth exponential and not just doubled, so they too could be a your so called "Hyper-Abyssal" level or maybe past it depending on how far you take the growth and how much Priscilla has weakened.

We're both just speculating here with nothing to work with... unless you go by what Rigardo's sensed and Isley's shock, in the Isley vs Priscilla fight where I got the impression Priscilla was far more then merely two Abyssals. or Riful's theory of how to beat Priscilla based on what she guessed was Isley's motivation... the two conflict IMHO, sadly I think Riful just got it wrong since I trust seeing a fight more then her speculation.
Closed Thread