AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-09, 23:52   Link #26001
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
The Volume 7 cover rough. Railgun S is airing now, so we need to use these two to boost the sales as much as possible!...is not actually the reason behind this. In reality, I was told to not give away any spoilers or hint at any dangerous atmosphere with the color illustrations.
Lol Icebreaker
Old 2013-05-09, 23:52   Link #26002
Sumeragi
Banned

About Kougou: Obviously, Haimura loves Mitsuko and used her as a model for designing other schools uniforms.
Old 2013-05-09, 23:55   Link #26003
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft View Post
I know Tsuchimikado was always a backstabbing son of a gun. From what we've seen in the novels he's added to Touma's misery a bunch of times humorously and not, but if he really does gouge out Seria's eye whom we assume is a reasonable person (even if it gets perfectly healed by the end) does anyone find that crossing the line of "we will still be buddy-buddy in the immediate future?" He's apparently all angry at his sister being in danger, even though he's a double-crossing spy... Perhaps the novel will flesh out his motives in a better light, but as of now they just make him seem like a douche at this point IMO.

To follow up on that point, if Aogami ever does become an active character I find it more reasonable to expect he'd help Touma alone (no delta squad) if Kamachi's tease of Index and Touma, Aogami, Komoe-sensei back stories are to be believed. Assuming Those latter three would be grouped together it makes it seem Tsuchimikado is the odd man out [later addition] to what would become delta squad and Touma and Aogami knew each other longer, assuming I'm remembering that tease correctly End rant.
I really hope you aren't overlooking he is the Onmyoji whose heart has carved Fallere 825 on it .

Last edited by Miraluka; 2013-05-10 at 00:03. Reason: typo -.-
Old 2013-05-09, 23:57   Link #26004
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
About Kougou: Obviously, Haimura loves Mitsuko and used her as a model for designing other schools uniforms.
Shame, I wanted to see what would happen if she did transfer to another school after daihansensai
Old 2013-05-09, 23:59   Link #26005
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist.
I thought the same thing!
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2013-05-10, 00:03   Link #26006
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Yosh, yosh, I didn't know Haimura-san had such a nice taste.
Haimura-san, please draw more Kongou-san ... please, pretty please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Shame, I wanted to see what would happen if she did transfer to another school after daihansensai
I'd have killed people ... a lot of them.
Old 2013-05-10, 00:06   Link #26007
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
If that's the case that means Touma was manipulated yet again for someone else goal. I hope Touma can one day fully overcome being manipulated.
Birdway is so gonna like this .

Quote:
About Frau, does that mean she's staying with Hamazura instead?
Nah, she lives below a bridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post
Touma - Fräu.
Accelerator - Last Order.
Hamazura - Fremea.

Each protag with his loli.
Fraulein is with Fremea so that means...

Quote:
I don't know, doesn't frau look a lot taller than LO and Fremea? Maybe she is middle school size...
And bigger than Mikoto lolz.
Old 2013-05-10, 00:08   Link #26008
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Nah, she lives below a bridge.
I bet ITEM made Hamazura live under a bridge as well...
Old 2013-05-10, 00:08   Link #26009
Haigon

Fremea lives below the bridge.
Old 2013-05-10, 00:09   Link #26010
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Yosh, yosh, I didn't know Haimura-san had such a nice taste.
Mitsuko has the perfect body, in my view.

Height: 163 cm
B/W/H: 84/59/83
Weight: 48 kg

Last edited by Sumeragi; 2013-05-10 at 00:20.
Old 2013-05-10, 00:16   Link #26011
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
as someone who wants the sake of Kamijou, I hope he has established at least some boundary between the places he likes to be bitten, some places can be fatal.

Seriously. I lost faith in Touma in that department since he erotically described the feel of being bitten by Index and later feeling empty when she didn't .

So, once a fetichist always a fetichist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post
Fremea lives below the bridge.
lol

Quote:
I bet ITEM made Hamazura live under a bridge as well...
Nah, he still has Skill Out's alleys and hideouts .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haimura
http://r-s.sakura.ne.jp/w/n/ni_t07.jpg
The Volume 7 cover rough. Railgun S is airing now, so we need to use these two to boost the sales as much as possible!

Quote:
That is also why I did not use my original idea of putting Tsuchimikado and the elder Kumokawa sister on the cover. It would have been impossible to hide the dangerous atmosphere with those two on the cover.
Oh sure, yet you made N04 cover with the Kiharas on it. Brilliant!
Old 2013-05-10, 00:18   Link #26012
Daft

Quote:
I really hope you aren't overlooking he is the Onmyoji whose heart has carved Fallere 825 on it .
More responding to the notion of no more delta squad. We all know he's a backstabber, I was just suggesting there comes a point of doing things Touma knows about that Touma wouldn't be too friendly with him.

Clarified that it's probably a ploy though.

Last edited by Daft; 2013-05-10 at 00:26. Reason: typo
Old 2013-05-10, 00:20   Link #26013
Sumeragi
Banned

Delicious Kouhais

Wannai Kinuho

Height: 161 cm
B/W/H: 80/57/78
Weight: 46 kg

Awatsuki Maaya

Height: 162 cm
B/W/H: 85/55/79
Weight: 45 kg
Old 2013-05-10, 00:22   Link #26014
desrtsku
Nympholept

How about a spin-off "Fremea under the bridge" then? Sounds nice and totally original, and the anime adaptation will be done by Shaft.
Quote:
Mitsuko has the perfect body, in my view.

Height: 163 cm
B/W/H: 84/39/83
Weight: 48 kg
H-how!?
I don't know how made those numbers but that person must know very well about the darkest parts of the non-lolicon sections of my perverted heart.
Old 2013-05-10, 00:23   Link #26015
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Oh sure, yet you made N04 cover with the Kiharas on it. Brilliant!
Kihara were already mentioned in the synopsis so that is different.
Old 2013-05-10, 09:28   Link #26016
whitecloud

If only there is some side story for how misaki first knowing touma?..(if she is not a childhood friend)

But my guess it is similar to misaka, even though with a bit of variation..like, misaki being harassed by a bunch of thugs, she proceed to mind control them, and the surrounding people..thinking all is done she is about to get out of the scene, when she is confused when one of the supposed peopleis not mind controlled...(touma is just happen to be there passing by)

Irritated, she called touma asking why she is not controlled while touma just answering with a dumb look not realizing anything and saying he is just a level 0.

Afterwards misaki start stalking touma (like misaka) meeting him many time, and try to control him many time, maybe even borrowing power from exterior, while touma explaining its not gonna work because of his right hand, imagine breaker..
Old 2013-05-10, 09:46   Link #26017
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
If you are referring to a side event during the Daihaseisai, you are way off. You are always like this. That may be the proper form for our relationship ability. No matter how many times I ask or pass by, the answer is always the same. If I say this, you may get angry just like that one time, but that may just be what I get for having this power. After all, there is no logical way to explain these repeated coincidences.

...Wait wait wait- Kamijou Touma got angry? And it might be related to her powers?
Old 2013-05-10, 09:52   Link #26018
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post

I take it she is Rensa. Me likey...although she reminds me of someone...I just can't put my finger on it....
She remind me of that Marie girl in Eva though.
Old 2013-05-10, 10:11   Link #26019
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
If only there is some side story for how misaki first knowing touma?..(if she is not a childhood friend)

But my guess it is similar to misaka, even though with a bit of variation..like, misaki being harassed by a bunch of thugs, she proceed to mind control them, and the surrounding people..thinking all is done she is about to get out of the scene, when she is confused when one of the supposed peopleis not mind controlled...(touma is just happen to be there passing by)

Irritated, she called touma asking why she is not controlled while touma just answering with a dumb look not realizing anything and saying he is just a level 0.

Afterwards misaki start stalking touma (like misaka) meeting him many time, and try to control him many time, maybe even borrowing power from exterior, while touma explaining its not gonna work because of his right hand, imagine breaker..
Seems legit for a Tokiwadai girl.
Old 2013-05-10, 10:50   Link #26020
tsunade666

Though she might act more serious and not childish stalking like what mikoto did. Misaki probably did something with her ability that leads to Touma getting angry at her.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen