AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2012-12-19, 18:46   Link #181
cyberdemon

There are special power punches with triana rook as well.
Old 2012-12-20, 00:24   Link #182
Vinley

Thanks again, but I feel like a rook punch is still a punch, though much more epic. Also, does issei still use his ascalon much? I think he mainly gives it to xenovia, she dual wielded it with her durundal, but got an upgraded durundal, now I think she just two hands her durundal considering ascalon is a toothpick compared to it. And bilingual is a tactical move, very very dirty,perverted, and underhanded tactical move.(it was made by issei, so I wouldn't have it any other way)

Is Ross gonna join issei's harem? To me she is a very desperate hobo that is also a cluts.(sorry Ross fans, but she worried about her tracksuit. Because she got it on sale, and worships a 99 cent store)

I got another one. Can issei boost any aspect of his body? If so can he boost his legs so he can be as fast as kiba? Also, since original Satan rivaled god, and sirzechs is said to be 10 folds stronger than the original, is he god times 10? And do you think if for the sake of all the oppai in the world, issei can somehow defeat sirzechs? I think he would be visited by the breast fairy or something only issei can do, remember, if poking breast gets balance breaker, what would seeing all the breast of every female in the universe do?
Vinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 00:42   Link #183
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinley View Post
Thanks again, but I feel like a rook punch is still a punch, though much more epic. Also, does issei still use his ascalon much? I think he mainly gives it to xenovia, she dual wielded it with her durundal, but got an upgraded durundal, now I think she just two hands her durundal considering ascalon is a toothpick compared to it. And bilingual is a tactical move, very very dirty,perverted, and underhanded tactical move.(it was made by issei, so I wouldn't have it any other way)

Is Ross gonna join issei's harem? To me she is a very desperate hobo that is also a cluts.(sorry Ross fans, but she worried about her tracksuit. Because she got it on sale, and worships a 99 cent store)

I got another one. Can issei boost any aspect of his body? If so can he boost his legs so he can be as fast as kiba? Also, since original Satan rivaled god, and sirzechs is said to be 10 folds stronger than the original, is he god times 10? And do you think if for the sake of all the oppai in the world, issei can somehow defeat sirzechs? I think he would be visited by the breast fairy or something only issei can do, remember, if poking breast gets balance breaker, what would seeing all the breast of every female in the universe do?
Theoretically he can boost any part, and the text seems to support it. He uses it on his legs several times before he got Trianna, but then it became less important for him to do so. Trianna Knight and CCQ are at least equal in speed to Kiba. Its maneuverability that is Issei's problem.

I dunno about Sirzechs being 10 times stronger than the God of the Bible, but he is described as being in the top 10 out of all beings if he uses his full power. He is a definite beast.

For Ascalon, I didn't include it for that reason. Technically he has it, but his skill in swordsmanship is inferior to his hand-to-hand, so he doesn't use it that often. I think you underestimate Ascalon though. It doesn't have the sheer power of Durandal, but its still a legendary holy sword in its own right. He is described as making an effort at getting better at using it in their training as well, and even without taking it out and he can use it to fire a pulse of holy aura out of his gauntlet like when he fights Cao Cao in volume 9.

Last edited by bludvein; 2012-12-20 at 01:07.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 03:54   Link #184
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Theoretically he can boost any part, and the text seems to support it. He uses it on his legs several times before he got Trianna, but then it became less important for him to do so. Trianna Knight and CCQ are at least equal in speed to Kiba. Its maneuverability that is Issei's problem.
I'm surprised that there hasn't been a SS where he uses it to help devils reproduce. That's a money maker right there. He uses it on a woman's reproduction organs (while the girls watch to make sure he doesn't try anything perverted lol) and it might help increase the birthrate of devils. I'm kinda surprised that Azazel hasn't suggested it lol.
Old 2012-12-20, 23:31   Link #185
Vinley

How would that work? Dosent issei have to transfer it personally? Would he transfer it to a big batch or regular fertility medicine? He probably needs an alchemist to make a potion instead of medicine cuz devils are magicky and stuff, if it's just potion enhancing he could do that
Vinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 13:06   Link #186
Kutra

It's known the special trait of Gremori? I'm pretty sure in the LN is not mentioned, but maybe it is in one of short stories.
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 14:00   Link #187
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
It's known the special trait of Gremori? I'm pretty sure in the LN is not mentioned, but maybe it is in one of short stories.
I think it was mentioned that the Gremory trait is superior magic control.
Old 2013-01-10, 15:39   Link #188
Red_Zeal_Knight

Could be "ability" to get very good servents but don't really know till Lord Gremory's group is shown
Red_Zeal_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 15:53   Link #189
Kutra

@cyberdemon Do you remember which volume is written?
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 17:36   Link #190
cyberdemon

Quote:
off the top of my head, no. I just remember something like that being mentioned somewhere.
Old 2013-01-10, 21:18   Link #191
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Zeal_Knight View Post
Could be "ability" to get very good servents but don't really know till Lord Gremory's group is shown
I don't know about that.
Many think that the reason Rias has great servents is because of Ise's power. The dragons power to attract those with power.
At the very least Asia, Xenovia and maybe even Ross all gathered around Rias because of Ise. And if you think about it, the members of Rias group(who were all ready there before Ise) didn't really gain much power until Ise joined the group. So the dragons power may have had something to do with it or, if only a little.
Old 2013-01-10, 22:44   Link #192
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I don't know about that.
Many think that the reason Rias has great servents is because of Ise's power. The dragons power to attract those with power.
At the very least Asia, Xenovia and maybe even Ross all gathered around Rias because of Ise. And if you think about it, the members of Rias group(who were all ready there before Ise) didn't really gain much power until Ise joined the group. So the dragons power may have had something to do with it or, if only a little.
Rias and Azazel discuss that at one point. Rias is upset that her power and ability is lagging behind the others, so Azazel comforts her by saying the fact that she gathered such powerful servants is her true talent. She claims that was most likely Ise, but Azazel responds by saying that it was Rias who found Ise in the first place.
Old 2013-01-11, 00:39   Link #193
chrono25

does anyone have any information even if its fanbased on sacred gears or the Artificial Sacred Gears

that is not on the wikia site
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 01:01   Link #194
sky black swordman

^ Well if you haven't, you could try Questions and Answers on the High School DxD Social group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Rias and Azazel discuss that at one point. Rias is upset that her power and ability is lagging behind the others, so Azazel comforts her by saying the fact that she gathered such powerful servants is her true talent. She claims that was most likely Ise, but Azazel responds by saying that it was Rias who found Ise in the first place.
I'm pretty sure that was Raiser in volume 10.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-01-11 at 02:51.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 11:57   Link #195
Red_Zeal_Knight

Yea but Rias isn't the only one within the Gremory family with very strong servents becauses of Sirzech's group
Plus the whole thing about Gremory having affectionate relationship with their servents could point the fact the family as whole is very lucky when it come to getting servents
Red_Zeal_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 06:09   Link #196
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Its both. Isei has the power to attract individuals whether he likes it or not. But even if he attracts whether they stay or not is a different matter all together. Its thanks to him that Rias met Xeno and Ross. But its because of her that they became her servants.

Gremory group is different because their caring. They don't have boundaries if your a reincarnated devil or a pure devil. Unlike other groups who take blood to heart. Its basically a twist on nobles and commoners.

Quote:
Yea but Rias isn't the only one within the Gremory family with very strong servents becauses of Sirzech's group
Plus the whole thing about Gremory having affectionate relationship with their servents could point the fact the family as whole is very lucky when it come to getting servents
The affection thing basically relates to how servants are treated within the family. Remember how they had to fend off Khaos Brigade, Anti-devil monsters and the old maou-faction. The other devil groups where also fighting their servants because the servants where sick of getting treated like a piece of crap. The devils within the gremory group would never betray their master. Being caring doesn't relate to having a strong members. More than anything you can think Ria's sharp analytical skills.

Quote:
Its in the volume that Isei comes back I think. I think it was a extra life chapter or the battle with hades?. It might be previous. It basically has Ria's dad telling Azazel how he thinks his son "Current Maou" is a monster because hes exceeded the strength of previous maous. Sirzech is basically part of the ten most strongest beings in the universe if he releases his true powers. Gremory have the power of magic control. And Bael have the power of destruction. Rias lacks control like her brother but her power is overwhelming at least in the beginning of the series. I think it was answered in the social group thread or the old dxd thread. Basically Rias fits the archetype of a Strong Character but doesn't scale well in the late game. For now at least...

Last edited by Drkz; 2013-01-29 at 06:24.
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 06:39   Link #197
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
The affection thing basically relates to how servants are treated within the family. Remember how they had to fend off Khaos Brigade, Anti-devil monsters and the old maou-faction. The other devil groups where also fighting their servants because the servants where sick of getting treated like a piece of crap. The devils within the gremory group would never betray their master. Being caring doesn't relate to having a strong members. More than anything you can think Ria's sharp analytical skills.
Well it may not count as betraying their master, but Kiba was ready to leave Rias and could have possibly become an Exiled Devil to get revenge for friends and destroy Excalibur. And Ise could have possibly left Rias to save Asia from the Raynare and the Fallen angels.
Old 2013-01-29, 06:44   Link #198
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Well it may not count as betraying their master, but Kiba was ready to leave Rias and could have possibly become an Exiled Devil to get revenge for friends and destroy Excalibur. And Ise could have possibly left Rias to save Asia from the Raynare and the Fallen angels.
I meant in a way like backstabbing or attacking them. If there was another fight in the underworld. I don't think you'd ever see Ise or Kiba attack Rias would you? I meant it in that way.
Old 2013-01-29, 06:49   Link #199
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
I meant in a way like backstabbing or attacking them. If there was another fight in the underworld. I don't think you'd ever see Ise or Kiba attack Rias would you? I meant it in that way.
Oh, then of course they would never do something like that.
Old 2013-01-29, 07:30   Link #200
n0m@n
C-Z

Oh about betraying....
Sona says that there is a a traitor among them(Someone who goes to Kuou Academy according to Sona) in volume 14 which led to the terrorists being able to get into Kuou Academy
Now, who would that be...?

Tags
dxd