AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-06, 23:25   Link #1
Worldestroyer
IRC lurker

Send a message via AIM to Worldestroyer Send a message via MSN to Worldestroyer
Close This Thread

CLOSE THIS THREAD, i posted it out of pure rage at the stupidity of a DBZ vs Naruto thread. And because the channel was mainly idle, and i wanted to create something horribley stupid. Please close this thread.

Edit by NoSanninWa: This thread has escaped it's creators control. The topic is now discussion of threads that should be closed. We are also bemoaning the loss of the great topics that have existed in the past and discussing why we see few of them these days. Does anyone know why, or can suggest something to revitalize the Naruto forum?

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-01-07 at 01:03.
Worldestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 23:27   Link #2
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldestroyer
Hello, i'm the leader of the Naruto Flamers. We seek out completely pointless threads and bash them till they will shut-up. This will help the naruto commmunity, as you don't have annoying fans making the "naruto Fanbois" image any worse. Your already being compared to DBZ fanbois. Our presence will only be felt in area's of stupidity. I need people to help me in this fight. I can be found at #animesuki @ irc.mircx.com .
Well, I suppose if I reply to this with my usual swears at "leeching fucks" this will be closed.

Lesson of the day, people from the asuki channel should not post on the naruto forums, it only ends in tears.
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 23:33   Link #3
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
What we need is a mod to close the thread, not someone to flame the fanboys.

Flaming just would make the forum worse. You had one of the most stupid ideas I've ever seen, sorry to say you that

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAppi
Lesson of the day, people from the asuki channel should not post on the naruto forums, it only ends in tears.
No, you're awfully wrong, JAppi-san. You've never really posted in this forum, so you wouldn't know. It's IMO the best forum in Animesuki, but nowadays it's getting a great number of stupid and pointless threads- such as this one, the worst. The Naruto forum is a great place for everyone to discuss all things about Naruto, and we've made a lot of theories already. So don't say that, people should post here, since it's a very good and cool forum.
Such as I. I'm a cool guy, don't you think? This and the One Piece forum are the ones I'm more active. Hunter, Dragon Flame, Dranz; a lot of great people is here for fun and to help others. Principally, discussing the various mysteries Naruto holds.

So people from Asuki channel, come here. You'll have a great time, I'm sure
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 23:35   Link #4
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
What we need is a mod to close the thread, not someone to flame the fanboys.

Flaming just would make the forum worse. You had one of the most stupid ideas I've ever seen, sorry to say you that

No, you're awfully wrong, JAppi-san. You've never really posted in this forum, so you wouldn't know. It's IMO the best forum in Animesuki, but nowadays it's getting a great number of stupid and pointless threads- such as this one, the worst. The Naruto forum is a great place for everyone to discuss all things about Naruto, and we've made a lot of theories already. So don't say that, people should post here, since it's a very good and cool forum.
What Worldestroyer's point was.. there is an abundance of nonsense going on in the naruto forums.. yes, before they spawned many unique and interesting theories, but now they've simmered down to VS' threads and "OMG WHY DOES" threads.

I'd love to post in the naruto forums again, but lately, i can't seem to find a topic that interests me.

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 23:38   Link #5
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic
What Worldestroyer's point was.. there is an abundance of nonsense going on in the naruto forums.. yes, before they spawned many unique and interesting theories, but now they've simmered down to VS' threads and "OMG WHY DOES" threads.

I'd love to post in the naruto forums again, but lately, i can't seem to find a topic that interests me.
DIABOLISTIC-SAN, LONG TIME NO SEE! I MISSED YOU!

Yes, you're right. Like I said, nowadays we're getting a great number of stupid threads... but recently, since yesterday, there's about 5 threads worth discussing here (such as the Nine Demons, Kabuto, Itachi and others).

I just wanted to say that flaming won't do any better to the forum. It would just make it worse. And the Naruto forum is a cool place to post. The biggest board in Animesuki Forum after all. Just that recently it gas got a great number of stupid and pointless threads... but everything is coming back to normal again
Old 2004-01-06, 23:44   Link #6
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

well.. its really hard to moderate the amount of new-comers to the anime Naruto, and even harder to control the number of useless, idiotic, and redundant posts.

also, looking at Dranz's enormous workload.. he'd probably hate to see almost every thread locked up.

i think.. a suitable title for this thread would be "are the Naruto sub-forums become a playground for a younger generation of Naruto watchers?"

and.. more importantly.. is this a problem that Animesuki faces?

*NOTE*
i'd REALLY love to see some replies to this that contain some legible form of punctuation .. or even (god forbid), posts that aren't all in caps.

Old 2004-01-06, 23:48   Link #7
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

uh....wtf........

i remember in the old forum before the "crash" The Naruto forum was full of those "Who killed Uchia clan!?" "What is Akatsuki!" and etc etc. Threads that actually produces theories and discussions. This new one seems to be more like "Why is kakashi's hair grey?" "Is Haku gay?" "Neji vs Rock" Wats worse is that, there are usually more than 1 thread discussing the samething. (if you can call it a discussion) I have much less posts on this forum now.

I think one of the main cause of this problem is that the "sempais" of this forums (dranz, Vicious, Hunter etc etc) are already done discussing their theories. Naruto is an anime and after awhile, u kinda run out of "intelligent" things to talk about.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 23:53   Link #8
Worldestroyer
IRC lurker

Hmmm good... it seems my horriblely stupid thread spawned some intelligent posts. Good. But i will leave the subject title as "Please close this thread" as it brings more people to start reading the thread.
Old 2004-01-06, 23:57   Link #9
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Well, at Worldestroyer-san admited he had an awfull idea

Well, this thread should be closed by now
What is with the honourifics? Neither you or him are Japanese. Plus judging by your spelling and grammar you still haven't mastered english, why are you trying to master another one too?
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 00:03   Link #10
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Yes it should. BUT FIRST I WANT SOME GRAVY PICS, JAPPI.

*ahem*Although this being a horrible stupid post, *something* vs *something* threads, un-like this one that just re-enforce the hatred of Naruto Fans should be quickly closed.
Talking about "hating" naruto is cool, as long as its not stupid flaming. Give good reasons and it becomes a discussion... if u just say "naruto is gay" it becomes a flame war.
Old 2004-01-07, 00:05   Link #11
monir
cho~ kakkoii

oooohh. Naruto fans are being compared to the DBZ fans. How terryfiying!! Since the former Naruto fans have evolved into a much more complex intellectual beings, would you care to share the secret of how the "dumb Naruto-fans" can also move up to that next level of intelligence? Please, dont hold back. Pray demonstrate through the mastery of that linguistic skill.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 00:06   Link #12
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAppi
What is with the honourifics? Neither you or him are Japanese. Plus judging by your spelling and grammar you still haven't mastered english, why are you trying to master another one too?
What's up with all this rudeness, JAppi-san?
I'm not trying to master anything nor anyone. I just said you can't judge this forum by this thread only, and that Worldestroyer-san had a terrible idea.
And what's up with "neither I nor him are japanese"? What does this have to do with this thread? Nothing. Are you sure you quote me right?
Old 2004-01-07, 00:07   Link #13
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Why don't we leave this open as a thread to bash other stupid threads? It seems to be going that way, anyway...

I too am getting tired of 'Who's Itachi?' 'Anyone else think that Oro's a child molester' and other threads that - man, just read for a week before your first post. If it's something that hasn't been discussed in quite a while, then I'd say it's up for grabs.

Just as more people come to this forum, you get more intelligent people and more idiots. The sheer numbers work against you.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 00:11   Link #14
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
oooohh. Naruto fans are being compared to the DBZ fans. How terryfiying!! Since the former Naruto fans have evolved into a much more complex intellectual beings, would you care to share the secret of how the "dumb Naruto-fans" can also move up to that next level of intelligence? Please, dont hold back. Pray demonstrate through the mastery of that linguistic skill.
First off, i still watch Naruto.. its still one of my favorite animes.
Secondly.. you're turning this into a flame war.. not my doing.

Thirdly, may i direct you to these:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=2933

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4224

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4333

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4361

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4220

Genius topic titles like KAKASHI!!!!, or WHO IS THE BEST NINJA?!!!!???!, or my favorite: WHY???!!!??? make it kind of hard to post relevant posts, especially since you don't know what the thread is about.

I miss the days spent reading about Indian chakra sitting positions, Tai Chi's martial practicality, or even some decent episode predictions.

Old 2004-01-07, 00:15   Link #15
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:

Genius topic titles like KAKASHI!!!!, or WHO IS THE BEST NINJA?!!!!???!, or my favorite: WHY???!!!??? make it kind of hard to post relevant posts, especially since you don't know what the thread is about.
my opinon is naruto is "dry" now. the former forum sucked all the good things to discuss. People are bored because lot of these ppl only watch naruto, and dont want to discuss some other anime on the other anime forums? who knows.
Old 2004-01-07, 00:17   Link #16
Worldestroyer
IRC lurker

who was comparing DBZ fans to Naruto Fans? Re-read the thread and edit your post. And logically since DBZ fans have been around for a longer period of time there neural abilitys have decreased due to the abhorrent and anobnoxious complexion of the show. Naruto is ordinarily observed as a good anime, althought it is appropriately known that the fanbois of the show that usually come rambling stupid and ill-logical things. But thats all a side note, i just created this thread out of boredom.

@NnoY1NG faNbo1S R T0 b|_am3. I w4/\/7 j4Pp1 An|) 9R@VY picS
Old 2004-01-07, 00:19   Link #17
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
who was comparing DBZ fans to Naruto Fans? Re-read the thread and edit your post. And logically since DBZ fans have been around for a longer period of time there neural abilitys have decreased due to the abhorrent and anobnoxious complexion of the show. Naruto is ordinarily observed as a good anime, althought it is appropriately known that the fanbois of the show that come rambling stupid and ill-logical things. But thats all a side note, i just created this thread out of boredom.

@NnoY1NG faNbo1S R T0 b|_am3. I w4/\/7 j4Pp1 An|) 9R@VY picS
Every major popular anime has stupid fans... because there are tons of em. Less popular anime is less likely to have stupid fans because there arent as many fans.

btw: who/wat is gravy?? i mean ur not talking about the sauce are you?
Old 2004-01-07, 00:28   Link #18
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:

I miss the days spent reading about Indian chakra sitting positions, Tai Chi's martial practicality, or even some decent predictions.
So this thread is directed toward improving upon the quality discussion of the Naruto section of the forum? "Flame-war" is the main goal of this thread. As I understand this thread is intended only for a very poor attempt of ego bolstering by measuring standard from ones' own. As we all know, many age groups of viewers from many different cultural/linguistic background come into the forum. May be animesuki should start screening people who want to join the forum and admit those who meet the "intelligent-scale" and show profficient skill in the English language.
Old 2004-01-07, 00:31   Link #19
Worldestroyer
IRC lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
So this thread is directed toward improving the quality discussion of the Naruto section of the forum? "Flame-war" is the main goal of this thread. As I understand this thread is intended only for a very poor attempt of ego bolstering by measuring standard from ones' own. As we all know, many age groups of viewers from many different cultural/linguistic background come into the forum. May be animesuki should start screening people who want to join the forum and admit those who meet the "intelligent-scale" and show profficient skill in the English language.
YES, YES YOUR A GENUIS! *applauds*
Old 2004-01-07, 00:44   Link #20
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
YES, YES YOUR A GENUIS! *applauds*
ooooh..sarcasm!! I almost missed that. Since I am a genius, I will correct that line and write it as "YES, YES YOU ARE A GENIUS". Beside if I have to read a flame thread, I would rather see JAppi do it. He is much better at it.

Be as you are Naruto fans. The evolutionary process has some bugs in it and needs to be fixed before the upgrade to the next level is recommended. Good Night.

edit: Diabolistic, those are all good points but pointing faults not going to improve the quality of the forum. Participation is very much necessary from everyone. When you say
Quote:
look PAST the english.. i can't help if this is how i type.. i mentioned NOTHING about intelligence.. you people brought that upon yourselves.
you are pretty much excluding yourself. This wouldn't happen if the mature ones now and then would create some threads that would attract intelligent posts. And I am not targetting my post at you either. I am exhausted. I will argue some more tomorrow if the thread remains open.

Last edited by monir; 2004-01-07 at 00:57.