AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-03, 05:21   Link #1
sky black swordman

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.(Light Novel and Manga)

Description from MU:
Quote:
If Yokodera were an equation, he'd be 'peeping at girls' plus 'does not care what others say,' therefore 'he peeps vigorously, intensely, diligently, and frequently.'

Yokodera mops so that he can see the reflection of panties in the floor. He weeds so that he can see up skirts. He rides fast so that each girl he passes has her skirt flipped. He does these sorts of things everyday without fail.

To everyone else, he is a nice and diligent guy who's greatly appreciated. Lucky? Far from it, at least in his eyes. Yokodera doesn't like being misinterpreted, but he is also a coward. He whines and moans, wishing others would stop seeing his actions as good. He just can't do anything about it.

His sniveling got to the point that his friend told him about a cat statue, which might remove this unwanted trait...
Author: Sou Sagara
Illustrator: Kantoku
Publisher:Media Factory
Ongoing: 6 volumes
Original title: 変態王子と笑わない猫。
Old 2013-04-03, 05:44   Link #2
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I think there was already a thread on this but the last post was six months ago.
Old 2013-04-03, 06:02   Link #3
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
I think there was already a thread on this but the last post was six months ago.
Ah I see. Sorry my bad MODS. I thought I thoroughly checked if there was one or not.