AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sakurasou

Notices

Old 2012-10-20, 16:16   Link #401
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

That awkward feeling when the camera zooms in on undergarment...

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 16:39   Link #402
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's zooming in on the manga art pages. Where are you looking?!
Old 2012-10-20, 17:04   Link #403
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
It's zooming in on the manga art pages. Where are you looking?!
Okay maybe not 'zoomed in', but passes when it's still up close and then clearly focusing on one pantsu after another
Old 2012-10-20, 20:10   Link #404
Cyrogen

Quote:
Okay maybe not 'zoomed in', but passes when it's still up close and then clearly focusing on one pantsu after another
I think you were just looking in the wrong right places.

http://wartdf.wordpress.com/
Cyrogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 20:30   Link #405
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrogen View Post
I think you were just looking in the wrong right places.
Well there aren't a whole lot of other places to look at
Old 2012-10-20, 22:08   Link #406
The Green One

They shouldn't be left out if they aren't supposed to be looked at. It's common etiquette.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 23:29   Link #407
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I've made a characters/seiyuus page for this show, with pics of the main characters and their seiyuus, and some info about the seiyuus.

Male lead Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has rocketed to the top. He started with a memorable turn as Seya (the sister's boyfriend) in Hourou Musuko, then got the lead in Heaven's Memo Pad, and has broken out now by playing Kirito in SAO.

Kayano Ai (Mashiro) has moved just as quickly, with her "healing" voice. She went from Isana in Yumekui Merry to Milia in Last Exile, Ume in Ben-tou, and Inori in Guilty Crown. This year, she did what I consider a glorious job with the supporting character Mayaka in Hyouka. She is also starring in Sukitte ii na yo.

Horie Yui and Toyoguchi Megumi are in the cast, and Nanami is played by Nakatsu Mariko, who plays Eriko in Ginga e no Kickoff, but is just getting her second real role here at age 29, after having done some TV acting and graduating from Osaka University of Art. Her nickname is Mari-nyan and she has a cat called Aslan.

Misaki is played by Takamori Natsumi, who was Misaki Mei in Another and had a bit of a hit (#11) with an Idolmaster game character CD.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 23:39   Link #408
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I've made a characters/seiyuus page for this show, with pics of the main characters and their seiyuus, and some info about the seiyuus.

Male lead Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has rocketed to the top. He started with a memorable turn as Seya (the sister's boyfriend) in Hourou Musuko, then got the lead in Heaven's Memo Pad, and has broken out now by playing Kirito in SAO.

Kayano Ai (Mashiro) has moved just as quickly, with her "healing" voice. She went from Isana in Yumekui Merry to Milia in Last Exile, Ume in Ben-tou, and Inori in Guilty Crown. This year, she did what I consider a glorious job with the supporting character Mayaka in Hyouka. She is also starring in Sukitte ii na yo.

Horie Yui and Toyoguchi Megumi are in the cast, and Nanami is played by Nakatsu Mariko, who plays Eriko in Ginga e no Kickoff, but is just getting her second real role here at age 29, after having done some TV acting and graduating from Osaka University of Art. Her nickname is Mari-nyan and she has a cat called Aslan.

Misaki is played by Takamori Natsumi, who was Misaki Mei in Another and had a bit of a hit (#11) with an Idolmaster game character CD.
I noticed when Campione was going on that Matsuoka was doing Godou alongside with Kirito. Nice to know he is doing Sorata too. I may be one of the few people who noticed Mariko as Erika's seiyuu since Ginga doesn't get much attention. I recognized her right away and I'm happy to see she got another role. Perhaps we'll hear more of her in the future, or at least I hope so.
Old 2012-10-21, 03:11   Link #409
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:

Would be more awkward if they did it while a girl was wearing them, though I sure wouldn't be complaining if they did...
Old 2012-10-22, 11:37   Link #410
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 3:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 13:19   Link #411
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 3:
Spoiler:

The drama llama has shown up on this show and I'm glad it did! I don't recall many romantic comedies with this much investigation into the characters this early in the series.

Everyone sitting out this one should really give it a chance, especially since the three-episode rule pays off this well this early.
Old 2012-10-22, 14:47   Link #412
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 3:
Spoiler for Drama:
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 15:16   Link #413
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Okay - I am officially signed up for this series ... there is something about it that has kept my interest somehow. Hmm ... maybe I will be able to get a handle on what it is later on.
Old 2012-10-22, 19:35   Link #414
ion475
にこにこにー

And thus the story really takes off from here. Sorata trying to find himself and also the relationship b/t him and Mashiro starts to develop. Jin-Uchuujin complicated relation is officially introduced this episode also. Of course, the Nanami sighting...

Spoiler for Comparison to the novels:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-10-22 at 19:56. Reason: Please use spoiler tags for all novel comparisons and removed speculation about future content
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 20:03   Link #415
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Spoiler for Drama:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-10-22, 22:51   Link #416
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for drama:
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 22:53   Link #417
Vena
Carpe Diem

This is getting better and better, this episode really made me feel bad for four of our characters.
Old 2012-10-23, 00:00   Link #418
AzureWrath

Wow....I wasn't ready for that feeling this episode. It faltered a bit with the preview, but the episode definitely had an emotional impact to it.

I found myself able to connect to Sorata's uncertainty, and I know I would have felt horrible if a person I thought was initially helpless just KO'd me when I was the one giving the lecture.

This shows that Mashiro does think about her actions; her actions are on a totally different level than what a commoner can understand. I think this might be a theme when Jin said this exact thing the previous episode.

Anyway, I this show has surprised me this season. I was expecting light-hearted rom-com and I'm hit with this feeling.
Old 2012-10-23, 00:06   Link #419
Rhonos

I am really enjoying this show alot! Makes me sad though to see that the sells numbers for this show isn't all that high. Hoping that it'll change as the show progress, but still I'm glad we're getting 24 episodes.
Rhonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 00:07   Link #420
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonos View Post
I am really enjoying this show alot! Makes me sad though to see that the sells numbers for this show isn't all that high. Hoping that it'll change as the show progress, but still I'm glad we're getting 24 episodes.
Well, nothing has actually started being sold yet, so it's way too early to tell this at this point. The first volume of the BDs/DVDs won't ship until January, so plenty of time. If you're basing this comment on pre-orders, there's no need for people to pre-order three months early.

Tags
romantic comedy, slice of life