AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-11, 05:09   Link #141
morgus

Didn't ulq admit that he played a mind game on her?
Old 2008-04-11, 05:42   Link #142
ForgedGlory
Fortitude

er.. no, not that I could recall. His giving her the chance to say goodbye to one person was the trick to convince S.S. that she willingly joined the enemies, thus abandoning her. The only things Ulq has said to Orihime after her arrival was, put these clothes on, your friends will die soon, eat or I'll shove food down your throat.
Old 2008-04-11, 06:52   Link #143
Catdog

That has to be one of the better episode of Bleach or maybe I've just seen so many bad ones lately anything looks good! jk, it's actually an awesome episode -- Looking forward to next week now and something (rather someone~) that should be coming very soon (unless fillers take over first).
Old 2008-04-11, 07:45   Link #144
ForgedGlory
Fortitude

Fillers are starting after 168 I believe.

Anyway, this episode is too freaking awesome... am I the only one that watched it several times over just to engrave it into my head?
Old 2008-04-11, 08:27   Link #145
Skyring

Awesome ep. bought a tear to my eye to finally see something this cool!!

There were a few things that confused me a little bit. Ichi's power, I just guessed that he went to Huecto Mundo straight from training with the VIzard. His mask was only stable for 11 seconds during his second fight with Grimm and I can't remember if he trained after that. So some harcore training then straight to some Ex-Espada action he wouldn't be able to sustain much more rieatsu (never mind his mask) for a long time. So the heal from Inoue must have replenished his powers (she can reject time itself so his powers most definatley returned). So thats my theory in a nutshell.

Plus this ep. does leave a few questions...
When is Uluqi coming back?
What number is Halibel, Stark and that lanky axe wielding maniac-san (Cant remember his name)?
Did Ichi really win?
Old 2008-04-11, 09:10   Link #146
Ryu_Hiragoshi

Send a message via AIM to Ryu_Hiragoshi Send a message via MSN to Ryu_Hiragoshi Send a message via Yahoo to Ryu_Hiragoshi
All I have to say about this episode is just fucking wow!!!!

wow,wow,wow,wow!!!!

Nell really made this episode shine. Her speach bought a tear to my eye. I just wish inoue wasn't so dense at times. It makes me appreciate nell so much when she's able to stop acting like a crybaby and pull out a motivational speech worthy of dr. phill.

As much as I liked this this fight, byakuyaXichigo will still sit on top for me. This fight still had that epic feel, but the byakuyaXichigo fight almost made me shit my pants. Seriously!!

My take on incigo's increased holding time with his mask is this...I think he hate a sensu bean and there you go.

Hirakashi Ryu
Old 2008-04-11, 09:22   Link #147
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
I always knew that scientist captain guy was whack and out of place, but now I'm really curious to his past..... so much being revealed, it's exciting!
Are you sure you're in the right place?

Anyway, it was a good ep, although I was expecting a little more compared to what's shown just in the manga. I was hoping for something along the same lines of Naruto vs Sasuke. But on the other hand, Ichigo's mask looked right. I hope they keep that up from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyring View Post
Awesome ep. bought a tear to my eye to finally see something this cool!!

There were a few things that confused me a little bit. Ichi's power, I just guessed that he went to Huecto Mundo straight from training with the VIzard. His mask was only stable for 11 seconds during his second fight with Grimm and I can't remember if he trained after that. So some harcore training then straight to some Ex-Espada action he wouldn't be able to sustain much more rieatsu (never mind his mask) for a long time. So the heal from Inoue must have replenished his powers (she can reject time itself so his powers most definatley returned). So thats my theory in a nutshell.

Plus this ep. does leave a few questions...
When is Uluqi coming back?
What number is Halibel, Stark and that lanky axe wielding maniac-san (Cant remember his name)?
Did Ichi really win?
The answer's actually pretty simple. Ichigo has always demonstrated greater power under the most extreme conditions. With Inoue in direct danger, Ichigo's resolve to fight and actually win grew stronger. His mentality and his attitude towards combat needs to be straightforward and direct for him to have better control over the Hollow. His instinct to just fight was strong at the moment where he fought Grimmjow, and that's the underlying sense that Ichigo needs in order to keep his mask on for an extended period. Shirosaki is a hollow, and like all hollows, his instinct drives him on a path filled with battles, his only desire being that to gain strength, fight and win. Ichigo wanted just that against Grimmjow, without regarding anything else.
Old 2008-04-11, 11:47   Link #148
FuzzyWuzzy

Ulq will come back around 1 year from now.
Old 2008-04-11, 12:04   Link #149
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
Ulq will come back around 1 year from now.
This isn't Naruto Shippuuden. Kubo doesn't do yearly developments for each character so once the fillers finish we should be seeing Ulquiorra in a few months. Although it depends at what point the fillers start and how long they go on for.
Old 2008-04-11, 13:39   Link #150
GrXoNe
^__^

jaw dropping episode, me and my friends all agreed that this was the best fight in Bleach so far. And thats an first we tend to dissagree about alot of bleach related topics

Hope they keep up the action, and dont pull a Naruto

WTS fillers
Old 2008-04-11, 13:41   Link #151
miguelou

Location: Everywhere I've been living in 13 cities and 5 countries.
I don't know how to descrive this chapter but I going to try:

Music: 10/10
Enviroment Sounds: 9/10
Plot: 7/10
Animation: 9/10
xefex: 9/10
Fight:9/10
Final: 8.8/10 ^^
Old 2008-04-11, 14:10   Link #152
slowmotion

First of all, even without the preview showing that grimjow is still fighting, it has been proven in the past in the bleach universe that powerful slashes across the chest hardly finish an opponent.

I actually kinda like grimjow's release, I especially like his sonic the hedgehod spin dash, and when he demonstrated the power of just one of the elbow bullets that he his ichigo with, that might be the most badass non-kenpachi moment in bleach so far.

Nel's flashback with Ichigo's mask was humorous to me, just because it shows how the animation for the teeth has changed scene by scene.

ps halibel is HOTTT!!!!!!!
Old 2008-04-11, 16:03   Link #153
miguelou

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
ps halibel is HOTTT!!!!!!!
Is the second hotest hollow

Last edited by miguelou; 2008-04-11 at 21:28. Reason: upss, I delete something unnecesary
Old 2008-04-11, 18:57   Link #154
Dralha

Wow. Just wow. That was an amazing episode.
Old 2008-04-11, 19:16   Link #155
finalnight
Supreme Commander

I heard narutard and bleach went HD this week.
Old 2008-04-11, 19:54   Link #156
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalnight View Post
I heard narutard and bleach went HD this week.
I heard it was just a troll, however, this battle was awesome!!I will have to take some time during the weekend to watch this episode again.

This is the best battle I have seen in bleach by far, I can't believe there are filler episodes coming up, this is such a crucial time for fillers to be even considered.

I give this is episode a 9.7 out of 10, it was completely worth my time, I am a happy camper
Old 2008-04-11, 20:14   Link #157
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

anyone download the HD episode to confirm trollness?
Old 2008-04-11, 21:29   Link #158
miguelou

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
anyone download the HD episode to confirm trollness?
no need to download to know that is a troll, it's unnusual to have two version of this released by they ^^
Old 2008-04-11, 21:59   Link #159
WinterSerenade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dralha View Post
Wow. Just wow. That was an amazing episode.
no kidding...without a doubt one of the best fights in Bleach! I normally don't watch the anime (I read the manga :P), but I did just for this fight and it blew me away!
Old 2008-04-11, 22:09   Link #160
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Wow what awesome episode. I'm actually starting to like Grimmjow but he is still very cheap I also like the way he laughs i woul induct him into my favorite character if he respected Ulquiorra . As inoue .....I officially hate that whining little bitch..kurosaki this kurosaki this i wish grimm would jusr kill. And Ichigo....he still is a pussy for saving inoue from those thingies